Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace scooted back and had her head planted firmly on the overstuffed pillow. She extended her arms, welcoming him down to her lush curves.

Ryan shook his head and dipped his head and began kissing her heaving tits. He worked them into a lather and moved lower. He peppered her heaving belly with hot, wet kisses. He darted in and out of her belly button and made her gasp. She knew where his tongue was going next and she couldn't wait.

Ryan gathered up her long, slender legs in his arms and hooking them, he planted them on his bare shoulders. He lowered his head and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He puffed a burst of hot air on her pussy and he heard her let out a groan. He dipped his head and began lapping away from asshole to clit and back again. He did this again and again and Candace was moaning and groaning constantly as she raced quickly towards yet another orgasm. Ryan shoved two fingers deep into her and he felt her cunt muscles squeezing his fingers. His thumb strummed her clit over and over again as he lapped away at her. She screamed out as she painted his face with a hot dose of her juices.

She was exhausted and pushed his face away. She was gasping for air as she slowly came down from one of the most intense orgasms she ever experienced. She rolled him over and before he could react, she had his stiff cock in between her lips. She made love to his cock, licking every square inch of it. She loved the taste of her own juices that coated his cock from their first penetration. She bobbed up and down.

Ryan was propped up watching her. All he could see was her sleek back and a mass of red hair floating all over his belly, thighs and her hot mouth consuming his cock. He was on the verge of cumming, but wanted to feel her around his cock once more. Using every ounce of strength he possessed, he grabbed hold of her by the arms and drew her up and off his cock.

Candace let out a groan. She was having too much fun, but when she saw where he was going with this, she joined in quickly.

Candace straddled his prone body. She reached back and fisted his saliva coated cock. She swept it back and forth across her slimy cunt and finding her mark, she lowered her body slowly. She wanted to feel him enter her pussy. She took him in inch by inch, feeling every bump and vein. She bit her lower lip as she felt him spreading her open. She planted her hands in his chest and rising up on her balls of her feet, she began riding him harder and faster and after a few minutes, she was out of breath and on the verge of cumming.

Ryan pulled at her and she tumbled forward, sinking his cock fully into her spasming pussy. He fisted her hair and planted a kiss on her lips that took her breath away. They found with her lips at both ends consuming him. She tore her upper lips off of his and she was gasping for air. She felt him pull at her and he clamped his lips around one of her stiff nipples. He sucked, nibbled and flicked his tongue over it again and again.

Candace bolted upright, she raked her fingers through her hair and screamed out," I'm cumming Ryan! Please, please cum in me I need to feel you fill me up!"

He was there. He couldn't hold off another second if his life depended on it. He reached up and palmed her swaying tits and he watched her grind her cunt against the root of his cock. He began pumping rope after rope of his hot cum deep in her.

Candace shook and quivered as her climax over took her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a groan and fell again him. The two of them were totally covered in sweat and they clung to one another for what seemed like an eternity.

Candace slowly rolled off of him and she curled up in his arms. He hugged her and rained tiny kisses all over her face, neck and shoulder. He hugged her and they slowly drifted off to sleep.

While all of this was going on, out by the pool, Tammy and Joe are discussing hot incredible Jill's barbecue grill is. Joe turned and watched Baxter going down on Eve.

Tammy tried to distract him, "I've always loved a grill that has multi-function. This one here has infrared cooking and gas function."

Joe turned back to her, "Yeah, but I'm a traditionalist. I'll always love a grill that uses charcoal. The flavor is out of this world."

Tammy looked on and saw Eve grinding her pelvis against Baxter's active tongue, "You know I've always liked the one where....Oh fuck, who am I kidding? Just look at the two of them Joe, doesn't it give you any ideas of what to do with a strong woman like myself?"

Joe knew exactly what to do with her. He took her by the hand and as they passed Violet and Chuck sitting at the table, Joe called out to Chuck, "I'm gonna get laid! You two should get off your asses and do the same." He pulled Tammy behind him and after entering the house, he was lost.

Tammy snickered, "Little hard to get laid if you can't find your way to the stairs. Follow me, we can use the bedroom Jill gave me for the week-end." She raced up the stairs with Joe right behind. He loved staring at her full body and couldn't wait to see what was under that loose fitting dress of hers.

At the bedroom door, she hesitated. The hallway was dark and she could feel the heat from his bulky body. She knew he wasn't in his prime, but neither was she. All doubt left her as he reached out a finger and he used it to tip her chin upward. She was about to speak, but Joe covered her mouth with his.

He reached around and turned the knob on the door and flung it wide open, "Don't say anything. You know we both want this, why let any doubt creep into your pretty little head."

She turned and headed for the large four poster bed. It beckoned them. She stood beside it, rooted there, waiting for him to act.

Joe came up to her and kissed her again as his hands ran up and down her back. He found the zipper on the back of her dress. He drew it down all the way to her waist and the thin material parted. He drew it away from her lush curves and even though she wasn't a spring chicken; she had a womanly figure. Her breasts stood high and proud. They were large and full, at least a D cup, maybe larger. As the dress settled about her waist, he cupped her full breasts and squeezed lightly, "My God Tammy, you are even sexier without your dress on. There are some women who are made by the clothes she wears, not you, you make the clothes."

She was grinning from ear to ear, "No need to butter me up, Joe. You have me for the night." She let out a gasp when Joe caressed and pinched her erect nipples through her bra. He reached down and unclasped it. He was happy it was one that opened between the cups. As they were exposed, he returned to caressing and teasing her large, fat nipples.

Joe was in heaven. It had been quite sometime since he was with a woman and he couldn't get enough of her large, firm and soft breasts. He loved how they could be both at the same time. He released one on her tits and taking her hand, he guided it to the large lump i his pants.

Tammy wasn't going to pass up the opportunity either. She stroked him idly through his dress pants causing him to moan under her touch. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "I've been hard ever since we watched Kyle and Jill in the pool." His hot breath against her ear sent shivers though her body.

Joe took a step back and allowed the dress to slip from her body. He kicked it aside and took both of her hands in his and brought them up over her head. He urged her to hold onto the high bed post, "Hold on, "I'm going to show you just how much I've wanted you."

She did as she was told and she let out a gasp when his hot breath was again on her neck. Chills coursed through her womanly curves. He cupped her tits, her nipples stiffened even more under his touch. His hands skimmed over her rounded belly and settled on her hips. He kissed and licked her neck and ear. He pulled back and Tammy opened her eyes.

She watched as Joe began to disrobe. He unbuttoned his dress shirt and removed it, along with his tie. He unfastened his belt and shrugged out of his dress pants. She shuddered as his bulky body she licked her lips when she saw the huge tent in his boxers. Her mouth watered just thinking about seeing it, touching it and having it buried deep in her plush body.

Joe spun her around and took hold of her hands, "Grab the bed posts and don't let go, do you understand?"

She nodded hard and did as she was told. He pressed a hand against her back, forcing her to bend forward, angling her ass towards him. He gripped her hips and spread her legs with his feet. He slowly removed her moist panties and as they hit her feet, she kicked them aside. She heard him doing the same and she wanted to look back at his equipment, but didn't dare let go of the bed post. She felt the tip of his shaft tease her opening and her extreme wetness made it easy for him to enter her. With one thrust, he stretched and filled her.

Tammy clutched at the bedpost and let out a loud grunt. The shock and pleasure of being filled so hard, it was amazing. She hadn't had a cock that large in her ever and she wanted to worship it, but she still clung to the bed post.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Oh Tammy, you feel so fucking incredible. So hot and at the same time so tight and wet." He pulled back and thrust into her again with even more force so she could barely keep her grip on the post. His fingers dug into her ample hips while he took her so hard, she was already on the verge of coming apart at the seams.

Tammy moaned and braced herself against the bed as she tried to keep pace with him. With each thrust, he filled her deep to her core until her head started spinning.

He slowed and she slowly released a deep breath. He slipped from her hot, wet pussy. He turned her around and she finally had the opportunity to gaze at his bulky body. She let out a gasp when she saw the large cock, covered in her milky cream. It stood straight out and even though she had a slight belly, the cock cleared it by several inches. Her mouth watered thinking about the things she could do with a cock like that.

She let him guide her to the bed, "Let's get comfortable, Tammy. It's going to be a long night." He had her lay back on the bed and she was smiling when he spread her thighs wide, she knew her thighs were a little meaty, but a whole lot better than some of those women who had skinny sticks for legs, Her entire body was on fire and her heart raced. She looked down as she saw him smile and licked his lips, "So luscious and beautiful."

She smiled, no one had ever called her beautiful before. She closed her eyes and let him have his way with her. She felt his hot breath and then his lips and tongue moved over her most sensitive areas.

Joe licked his lips, he ran his tongue slowly up her inner thighs, licking delicately around the slick, glistening lips before tracing down the opposite side. His tongue danced teasingly close to her clit, but withheld touching it. He smiled when he saw her lift her hips in frustration. She was desperate to feel his tongue where she needed it most.

Her body was on fire, from head to toe, and she was absolutely dying for him to fuck her once again. She reached down and ran her fingers though his salt and pepper hair as he continued to torture and tease her.

Finally, Joe stuck his tongue into her soaking pussy. Her back arched off the bed as he slid deeper into her juicy hole, Her hips were bucking wildly and she only wanted more, clawing at his head in sheer desperation.

Joe withdrew his tongue, he sucked and nibbled repeatedly at her clit while gently circling the sensitive inner canal of her pussy She bucked again nad wrapped her strong thighs around his head. He doubled his efforts and at the same time, his hand slipped into her tight hole, while the other drifted up and tugged and twisted her ripe, stiff nipple.

She was on the verge of cumming, but wanted it to build even more. Using all of the strength she had, she uncrossed her legs, releasing him. She pushed at his shoulders and catching him off guard, she rolled him over onto his back. She climbed up onto her knees and took hold of his mighty python.

Tammy stroked him several times and lowering her head, she kissed and licked him and she smiled when she heard him released a loud grunt. She couldn't wait any longer. She released his cock from her oral cavity. She climbed upward and straddled his bulky body. She reached behind her and carefully guided his huge cock to her dripping pussy. She lowered her body. She felt the large, fat head press against her slick lips. She guided him inch by inch into her tight, wet hole.

She sat upright, feeling him penetrate deeply into her belly. She supported herself with one hand, She strummed her clit with the other as she leaned forward over him, her large swaying tits mesmerized him.

Joe took both of her tits in his large hands and stroked and fondled them. She shivered and groaned from the intense feelings coursing through her lush body. She kept a steady rhythm going as she raised herself off his shaft, only to plunge back down again. Sending his pulsating shaft deeper inside her.

Joe began moving his hips to her steady movements. She didn't want him to cum before she did, she paused her movements, bearing down on him until he couldn't move. He caught her off guard when he raised his head and sucked greedily at one of her large, fat nipples. He nipped and sucked hard and it sent even stronger bolts of pleasure throughout her body.

That was what she was yearning and as he sucked hard and did the same to its twin, she cried out and exploded. She enjoyed the best orgasm she had ever experienced in what seemed like forever.

They continued to move together and she watched him squirm and bite his lip. His fingers clutched at her wiggling hips and he found the strength to thrust his hips upwards as hard as he could against her pelvis. Joe let out a growl and he began to pump his hot, creamy load deep in her well-fucked pussy.

Joe slumped back down into the damp sheets and in the afterglow of their joint climaxes, Tammy rolled off of him and flopped down beside him. He positioned her against him and they cuddled against one another. She inhaled his scent and a smile crossed her lips. She knew this was something she could get used too, even though she knew it wasn't to be. She certainly felt content lying beside him. As her eyelids closed, she was hoping for a repeat of their incredible lovemaking bout. It wasn't to be as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Out by the pool, Chuck snickered by Joe's remark. Violet didn't react to it either and they were soon returning to their discussions about security and camera locations. All of a sudden, their was a group racing from the pool house. They all raced to the pool and dove in.

Chuck and Violet certainly noticed they were all naked and Chuck saw Greg and his extremely tiny package. It was impossible for Violet to ignore too.

She watched them splashing about in the pool, naked. She turned to Chuck, "Wow, that was unexpected."

He chuckled, "Yeah, and I couldn't help notice what a small....well you know?

She raised her hand, "No need to bring that up. Now you can see why I'm here talking with you and not being with him. The ongoing disappointment is something I have to deal with and no need to dwell on."

He couldn't focus on work any longer, "Come on, let's head inside where it isn't so loud. What do you say?"

See stood and gathered up her papers, "Let's get the fuck out of here before I explode and tear Greg a new one."

He chuckled, "He could use a new one, from what I saw."

She grunted, "Again, not something I want to talk about." They headed inside and took a seat on the sofa in the living room.

Chuck got up off the sofa and went over to the wet bar and mixed two gin and tonics. He came back to the sofa and standing over the gorgeous blonde. He extended his hand, "After whet we just saw, I think you could use this?"

She smiled up at him and nodding, she took the tumbled and downed half of it all at once. She licked her bright red lips and whispered, "Mmm, you have no idea how much I needed this." She patted the seat beside her and he sat close to her.

He looked to her, "I think we should table the rest of this nonsense. We covered so much. I've never seen a new manager absorb as much as you have in such a short period of time. I'm really impressed."

Chuck took a seat beside her and for the first time, really looked at her. He noticed her strawberry blonde hair was rather long, but he wasn't sure because it was pulled up in a tight bun. He loved her dark green eyes. He wondered how her 32 C, 24. 35 inch figure would look naked. She was wearing a blue floral halter top with a matching full skirt that covered only half of her firm thighs. He thought those full plush lips, painted red would look amazing wrapped around his big, black cock. He knew she was ripe for a good fucking, but knew he had to take it slow.

He picked up his gin and tonic and took a sip. He looked over the top and saw her with a tiny smirk on her face. He saw her rubbing her thighs together and he could tell she was doing it to release the pressure on her clit. Chuck put his glass down and lightly rested his hand on her knee.

Violet shivered as she felt his hand slowly sliding up her exposed thigh. She bit her lower lip, knowing she should stop him, but she really didn't want him to stop. She was amazed how large his black hand was and how strong it was. She could feel her pussy clenching and she was glad she recently shaved it. She stared up at him, "That feels so nice, especially with the cold air from the air conditioning making them cold.

He chuckled, "I'll keep you warm, Violet.

She shivered again and looked down and saw his hand sliding higher and higher. He slipped under the lightweight material of her full skirt. She knew she had to stop him, but his touch felt exquisite. Her pussy loved the attention. Her head fell back and she rested her thick hair bun on the back of the sofa. She let out a gasp when she felt his knuckles brush against the gusset of her tiny, white thong. Her eyes shot open when she felt that. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a gasp, "Chuck!"

He leaned over and smiled, "Yes, Violet?" But before she could respond, his lips claimed hers.

She groaned as she felt his lips moving on hers. She shivered even harder. Her moan turned to a groan when she felt his tongue thrusting into her mouth. She clinched her pussy as he kissed her with the passion she never, ever felt with Greg. His fingers pushed down the front of her thong and stroked across her swollen cuntlips.

Chuck decided going slow was not in the cards. He pushed his hand between her thighs. He smiled when she groaned and spread her legs wider. His touch slid down her shaved pubic mound to her dripping cuntlips. He loved playing with the folds of a married pussy, especially one as innocent as this one was, but if he only knew her past.

She whimpered into his mouth. Her tongue took the lead this time and danced across his. She felt a rush of excitement coursing through her lush body. The kiss grew more passionate as it continued. She could hear her heart beating in her ears. She quivered as she felt him stroking her moist pussy. She let out a loud grunt as she felt his fat, black fingers enter her tight hole.

Violet was clutching at the back of his head and she arched her ass off the sofa, urging him to finger-fuck her harder and deeper. As she felt a tiny orgasm building, she pressed her thighs together, trapping his huge hand there. She whimpered as his lips moved on hers and his fingers worked faster in and out of her.

Chuck used the moisture he had on his fingers to begin rubbing her clit. He felt a stream of her cunt juices coating his fingers. He thrust them in as deep as he could.