Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy leaned forward and with a hand on each leg, he massaged his way upward, spreading her legs wider as he did do.

Mandy willingly spread her legs, offering no resistance. He dragged his hands up her thighs and could easily reach her dripping pussy. He stopped to tease her and began moving back down to her knees. He slid up and down, again and again and each time, Mandy's legs spread open even wider. The next time upward, she opened her legs slightly, as he settled in between them. He slid his hands all the way up her thighs, but stopped just short of her aching pussy.

Rudy was in tit heaven. He had them both saturated with oil and his saliva. He had they so hard and stiff, she was shaking from the intensity he was inflicting on them.

Andy hovered over her outstretched body. His straining, fat cock was inches from her sopping pussy. Her scent filled the air and Rudy noticed how dark her cuntlips turned. He even thought he saw them fluttering. Andy ran his hands up the insides of her parted thighs and rested his thumbs along the outer edges of her fleshy cuntlips. He still had not touched her pussy. He moved his hands up and down the crease between the tops of her legs and her pussy lips, He suddenly reached a hand beneath her knees and pushed her legs up and to her sides.

Mandy was gasping for air and her moans were become louder and longer. She had her hands clutching Rudy's head as she pressed his face tighter to her aching tits.

Andy looked down at her pretty glistening pussy for a few more moments, then pushed Mandy's legs up even further. He spread them wider, opening her up for him to play with. He looked to Rudy, "Grab hold of her leg."

Rudy ran his hand down Mandy's body and grabbing hold of her leg, hooked his arm under her knee and pulled back. Andy did the same with her other leg.

Mandy's knees were now touching the mattress near her shoulders. Her pussy was tilted upwards towards the ceiling

Andy ran his fingers finally through her sopping cuntlips and Mandy was groaning loudly, rocking her hips as much as she could, still being pinned to the mattress. He used his thumb and index fingers to part her cuntlips, allowing the cool air of the room to bathe her overheated pussy.

Rudy stared down at her luscious pussy. Her inner cunt was exposed and he saw her juices coating her pussy, inner walls. Andy focused on her dark red clit that was now exposed to their eyes. Both Rudy and Andy paused to take in the feminine charms of the gorgeous, raven haired beauty beneath them.

Andy finally ran his thumb all along her stiff clit. He teased it and wiggled the pad of his thumb all over it. Mandy's moaning was now continual. She rocked her hips, trying to made greater contact with his thumb. Andy kept his touch light, tormenting her clit by not allowing her more pressure where she needed it.

Andy knew it was time to stop torturing her. He ran his fingers up and down her cuntlips and slowly sank two fingers into her tight, juicy hole.

Mandy rolled her head from side to side and opening her eyes, she was staring directly at Rudy's throbbing cock. She craned her neck and captured the dark, beet red cockhead between her lips. She twisted her head, taking more of it into her oral cavity. Her tongue whipped around the shaft as she felt Andy's fingers beginning to finger fuck her tight cunt harder, faster and deeper.

She was moaning loudly as she felt Andy pull back. He then plunged three fingers as far as it would go, faster and faster. Mandy began moving her head up and down, taking more of Rudy's cock into her mouth. She tore her mouth from Rudy's cock and called out, "Oh yes, yes, finger my hot cunt. I'm going to cum!"

Without warning, Andy withdrew his fingers and left her quivering pussy gaping open, desperate for a release. She licked her swollen lips and her hips were thrusting upward, but met nothing but air. She was in dire need of a release.

They both released her legs and they flopped down on the soaked sheets, Her entire body was on fire and she squirmed on the mattress.

Andy looked down at Mandy, "Wow that was something else, How do you feel, Mandy?"

She glared at the two of them, "What the fuck? You guys give me the massage of a lifetime and just as I'm about to have the release I'm so desperate for, you both stop?!"Her dark eyes were glaring at them. She stared at Andy's throbbing cock and she knew he was just as turned on as she was. She saw a long strand of pre-cum slowly dripping from the tip of his manhood and she leaned forward and captured it between her lips.

Mandy turned to Rudy and saw he was in the same situation. She reached back and undid the two pigtails and sweeping her fingers through her long, black hair she slowly settled back onto the bed. Her hair spread out on the pillow around her head. She raised her left leg and laid it over onto her right leg. She closed her legs, feeling the pressure on her pussy and at the same time, hiding it from her two men. She raised her hands to her gorgeous tits and she began to caress them. Her eyes never leaving the two straining cocks before her. She pinched her own nipples and slowly let her legs part again, exposing herself to them both. She licked her lips and ran one hand down her tight belly and she traced her clit with her finely manicured finger. "Mmm, I certainly did like my massage, but seeing you to cut it short, I just might have to finish this myself."

She slowly moved her fingers in and out of her pussy. She got her two fingers completely coated in her milky cream. She drew them out and saw how ready they were to pounce on her. She licked her fingers clean and returned for more cream. She looked from Andy and then to Rudy as she withdrew her fingers and again, sucked them leisurely until they were totally cleaned off. She did this again and again as the two men ached for more of her. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and waved it towards them both, "How about it guys, don't either of you want a taste?"

Just as Andy grabbed hold of her wrist to suck on her fingers, Rudy pushed her legs apart and dove in and began lapping away at her cunt like a man starved for her nectar.

She let out a shriek and tightened her legs around his head. She felt his tongue dart directly into her juicy hole and at the same time, she watched Andy sucking wildly at her cream coated fingers. She pulled him forward and just like she did to Rudy earlier, she began sucking on his cock. Her tongue swirled around the head, licking up his pre-cum and giving Andy the sudden urge to cum. He was so turned on, he had to pull back or he would have lost it. She arched her neck upward and as she stroked him, she sucked on his swinging nuts. She popped them out and licking up and down, but not so hard to make him cum.

While this was going on, Rudy switched back and forth from licking her clit, to dart his tongue in and out of her tight, juicy hole. Mandy was on the brink of exploding. She lightly stroked Andy's cock while she sucked on the head wanting to savor his hot, heavy load. She stared up at him with those dark, sultry eyes, and she saw him shake his head no, "Not yet Mandy, I want to savor that pussy of yours before I blow my load."

Rudy heard him and he pulled away from between her slick thighs. His face was covered in her juices, "Be my guest Andy. I already had the pleasure of fucking her, even though it was before she was whole. I'll give it a go, after you have your time with her.

Mandy released his cock from her mouth and spinning around on the bed about half the way.

Andy grabbed her slime covered legs and planted them on his shoulders. He scooted forward and he was at her glistening cuntlips. He swept the head of his cock up and down her lips and he was nearly sucked it. He thrust his hips forward and in one swift motion, he was buried balls deep in her hot, tight cunt.

Andy clutched at Rudy who had moved over alongside her, "Oh fuck Rudy, thanks for the great job with your mouth. If I wasn't prepared, he would have torn me in two, he's so thick."

Rudy watched her body rise and fall with Andy's slow strokes. Mandy's eyes were closed as she willing accepted Andy's thick cock.

Rudy stared down at his cock. It was throbbing, aching for a release. It was still shining in the low light of the room, covered in massage oil and Mandy's saliva. He looked back at the raven haired beauty as Andy picked up the pace.

Rudy wished he could see Andy's cock sliding in and out of her thick lipped pussy, but Andy's bulky body was pressed tight to her lush curves. He was prone on her body, pressing his sweaty body to her full tits. He saw her rock hard nipples pressing against Andy's hairy chest, knowing just how turned on she looked.

Mandy was on the verge of cumming. Her inner walls felt every contour of Andy's thick cock as it slid in and out. She tightened her grip on Rudy's ass. She sucked wildly at his cock as she felt Andy pumping his meat in and out of her well-receptive cunt. Her eyes glazed over as she lost it and started cumming. It was such an intense orgasm, she nearly squeezed Andy's cock off his body.

Andy never, ever felt a pussy that tight and he couldn't hold off. He slammed into her one more time and slumping against her, he lost it too. He began pumping his hot load deep into her womb.

Rudy heard Mandy's heavy breathing. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her orgasm took on a new life and it expanded, causing her entire body to shake and quiver. She thought every part of her body was electrified as she shook and suddenly she exploded again, bathing Andy's throbbing cock with even more of her juices. She fell back on the bed, lifelessly and totally spent and for the first time since she returned, she felt whole and completely sedated.

After a minute, Andy relaxed, he pushed himself up, his cum slick covered cock slipped out of her.

Mandy raised her head and saw Andy's lower body completely covered in her slimy juices. He climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom to shower the cum that covered half of his body.

Before Mandy could close her legs, Rudy was there and he drove into her. He slid in easily, although his cock wasn't as thick as Andy's, it was a bit longer and it poked at her cervix. She rolled her head around from the sudden intrusion. She used all of the strength she could muster and wrapped her legs around his waist. She clawed at his back, urging him to finish off in her. She knew he was close and as her mouth latched onto his, she drove her tongue into his mouth as he slammed into her soiled pussy over and over again.

Rudy sucked on her nipples as he was lost in her body. He was like a machine, pumping in and out of her, causing the cum that Andy put in her to turn frothy. He slammed into her repeatedly and she was amazed, before long, she was on the verge of cumming again. She pulled him down and attacked his neck. She bit hard and she clawed at his back as she tightened and felt her orgasm building, she felt Rudy's cock swell. It was all it took and she felt him began to pump stream after stream of his hot cum into her overheated cunt. She came too, clawing at him and ravishing his face, neck and shoulder with hot, wet kisses.

He slumped against her and she dropped her arms and legs from his and laid there, relishing the most intense night she could ever remember. After quite some time, Andy came out and he helped Rudy get Mandy to her feet. Rudy guided her to the bathroom and she smiled when she saw Andy had prepared a hot, soothing bubble bath. Rudy joined her and held her lightly as he washed her exhausted body. He had to hold her, she was too weak to move. He washed her lush curves and afterwards the two men guided her out and dried her.

Andy carried her to his room where he tucked her in and she was feel asleep before her head even hit the pillow. She dreamt of her other half and she smiled in her sleep. Knowing Mandi was happy she was now a complete woman. She woke in the morning, refreshed and raring to get some more loving. There was a lot more available to her, along with the rest of Outdoor Man crew was going to spend all day Sunday exploring their new Napa Valley team.

A lot more to cum!