Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't remember the last time any person, male of female who played with her pussy the way Chuck did and did it without even seeing it or tasting it. She squirmed on the sofa. Her orgasm swelled. She was so fucking horny; she tightened her grip on his head as she crushed her mouth to his. She tore it away, needing to breath and she came and came hard.

Her pussy writhed on his fat black fingers. Her cunt spasmed, sucking him in, she whimpered as she kissed him again and wave after wave of bliss washed over her.

Chuck broke the kiss and grinned down at her as her cunt continued to squeeze his fingers. He worked them in and out of her as she knew what he needed to do to her. He leaned back and sighed, "Violet, I loved making you cum with my fingers, but right now, I need to eat that luscious pussy of yours."

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy. He slid them into his mouth and stood up. "I know you're not daring enough to do it right here on the sofa. I'll even give you an out. I'm gonna go to that huge bathroom around the corner. I'm going to take off my clothes and wait for you. If you want me to fuck you, come in. I'll wait for ten minutes, long enough for you to calm down and think rationally. No pressure, but if you want to feel a real cock in that juicy pussy of yours, I promise you won't regret it." He stood over her and she looked at him as he licked all of her cunt juices from his fingers. She then stared at the lump in his tight dress pants. Before she could reply, he turned and left the room for the bathroom.

Chuck quickly removed his shirt and tie. He hung them up on the back of the door. He kicked off his shoes and removed his socks. He unzipped his pants and lowered them, taking his boxers with them. He hung them up too and sat back on the huge countertop. He lazily stroked his stiffening cock as he imagined her sucking it.

Out in the living room, Violet lowered her skirt and squeezed her legs together. She knew she had to go. She would have had second thoughts about it, but if Greg could cheat on her with one, two or even three women, she could have some enjoyment herself. She closed her eyes and thought how great she felt with his fingers in her. She bit down on her lower lip, just thinking how that big cock of his would feel instead of just his fingers.

She stood, she knew she was going, why prolong the waiting. She reached the bathroom door and slowly turned the knob and the door opened. Her jaw dropped when she stared at the huge, black man leaning against the counter. Her eyes immediately went to his cock. She let out a stifled moan as she saw him slowly stroking it. She closed the door behind her and locked it. She was afraid that his thick, vein covered cock wouldn't fit in her. She leaned against the door and she watched as he stood and came over to her. He slowly sank to his knees and slid his hands from her knees up her thighs. She took her skirt with it, hiking it higher and higher. He looked up and saw her biting her red painted lip. He smiled up at her and looking down, he saw the huge wet spot on the gusset of her white thong. He leaned forward and buried his face in her essence.

She groaned loudly and clutched at his head as his tongue stroked through her wet folds. He tore her thong from her and returned and did it again and again. He drew her clit between his large black lips. She gasped as the waves of erotic delights washed over her.

She groaned as he licked her over and over again. She rolled her head from side to side against the door, "Oh yesssss! Yes, that is so fucking good!"

He pulled back, his black skin was glistening with her slimy cunt juices, "Yes it it, so fucking good, Violet." He lapped away at her, driving her wild, He saw her face contorted with the look of a very, very happy lady.

She threw her head back so hard that her hair bun began to come undone. Her face was covered in passion as her long, strawberry blonde hair floated down about her heaving tits. With her hair up so long,. it was a mass of sexy waves and as she rolled her head about, it began to cover her face.

Chuck took one long lick and stared up at her, "Remove that halter top, Violet, I wanna see those gorgeous tits of yours bare before me."

She struggled to lean up and she crossed her arms and pulled the halter top up and off. Her large, tits came bouncing out. The crowns were covered with half dollar sized aeroules. They were pink and the eraser sized nipples were stiff and turning a dark red as they were exposed to the cool air of the bathroom.

Chuck stared up at them, His eyes were locked on her swaying tits. He could see she loved having them stared at and knew it would be even better when he played and sucked on them.

Violet tossed her head from side to side as his tongue dug through her tight cuntlips. Her gorgeous hair was now a tousled mess. She looked amazing She felt him pick up the pace and she arched her ass off the door and growled out, "Yes, yes, yes, eat my fucking cunt! OH YES CHUCK, MAKE ME CUM!!"

He thrust his tongue as deep as he could into her hole. He heard her gasp as he wiggled around in her slimy hole. He lapped and lapped away. He couldn't get enough of her.

The sound of her head beating against the door, he felt her legs tighten around his head and the faint stubble on his cheeks and chin turned her on even more. He flicked her clit over and over again and everything went black. She slumped against the door, but he held her up as she exploded, coating his face with her hot, slimy juices.

Chuck slowly stood up. He had a tough time holding her from falling as her legs were rubbery. He gripped her by her hips. He spun her around and gently planted her sexy ass on the edge of the countertop. He found the zipper on the side of her skirt and tugged it down. He tugged at the full skirt and as it reached her feet, she kicked it aside.. He took a step back and stared at the gorgeous strawberry blonde before him, "My God Violet, you are absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to love fucking you and having you cum all over my cock."

She gave him a lazy smile. She was still bathing in the afterglow of an orgasm like she never experienced before. Sure she had orgasms, but nothing as erotic or hot as this one. She hoped what was to come was just as satisfying.

Chuck parted her legs and she did so willingly. He stepped between them and fisting her gorgeous locks, he pulled her mouth to his. His tongue entered her mouth and sucked at it wildly. She loved her cunt juices on his lips and tongue and she swooned as she forced her tongue back into his mouth. This went on for several minutes and she loved how her large, swaying tits swayed against his hair covered chest. She felt them perk up. It was as if he could hear what she was thinking. His hands came up and cupped her tits. His strong black hands on her milky white jugs was so erotic to see. He kneaded them as their lips continued to work together. Their tongues danced back and forth and the more of her juices she tasted, the hotter the kiss became. She felt his cock poking at her belly, but she wanted to taste it before being fucked by it.

Chuck was now rubbing her nipples and tugging at them. The pleasure shot directly to her cunt. He heard her groan and he pulled back, "I can't wait to hear you squeal as I fuck you."

She pushed back at him and she slipped off the countertop, "I can attest to that. I know I will, but first I need to taste you. I wanna suck your cock the way you ate my cunt."

Just hearing her talk dirty turned him on and he watched as she sank to her knees. He grinned down at her as she stoked her lily white hand up and down his black cock. She could feel him throbbing as she tightened her grip. She leaned forward and kissed the tip. She licked around the black mushroomed head. She savored the taste of his pre-cum and spread it all over her lips. She swirled around the head as he groaned out, "Oh fuck Yeah, Violet, suck it."

She giggled and and winked at him. She slid her lips over his shaft and engulfed his cock. She sealed her lips around his black shaft. He was way too big to take even halfway down but she still bobbed up and down, sending waves of strawberry blonde hair over his thighs, cock and balls.

Chuck groans grew louder and longer. He was throbbing in her mouth and in her hand. She stroked him, enjoying the sounds she made him make. She worked her lips up and down, up and down, over and over again. A stream of saliva ran down her chin and landed on her swaying tits. She lapped at the steady stream of pre-cum that oozed out, she licked up every drop and wanted more, much more.

"Oh fuck Violet, if you don't slow down, I just may spill my load down that pretty little throat of yours. Don't worry, I have enough for a second go round, so do what you want?"

She was spurred on by what she heard and she bobbed up and down at a furious pace, she worked her mouth up and down. She felt such a rush as she did this. She really wanted him to fill her mouth and shoot his cum all over her face. She could feel her cunt already drooling again already. She was more than ready to fuck, but she couldn't stop sucking on him. He was three times the size as her husband and quickly pushed that thought aside. She couldn't wait for him to flood her mouth. She sucked him with all her might. She worked her lips up and down as he continued to groan. His cock throbbed in her mouth. Her tongue swept over his head. she couldn't get enough of his taste. She hummed and felt his cock leap in her mouth.

"Oh fuck Violet, you're gonna get a mouthful of cum!"

She shoved two fingers up her pussy as she felt his cock swell in her mouth. She loved how he gripped her long messy hair and he began thrusting back and forth, fucking her face. He threw his head back, "OH fuck Violet, look out, here it comes!":

She cupped his heavy balls and felt them contract. She felt his cock leap in her mouth and suddenly her entire mouth was flooded with his hot, slimy cum. Thick spurts of salty cum filled her oral cavity. He drew back and his cock continued to spurt. She gulped down every spurt he had to give. He finally pulled free from her fat lips and the last two shots hit her cheek and up into her eyes.

She let out a squeal as she felt it dripping down her cheeks and she used his spasming cock to swipe the cum all over her face. She never felt more slutty, and at the same time very felt more alive and sexy.

She swept the cum from her eyes and looked up at him. The cum spider webbed on her eye lashes and she grinned up at him.

He reached down and drew her up to her feet. He kissed her, tasting his own cum and she swooned. She pulled back, "Wow, Greg would never taste his own cum."

Chuck shook his head, "What as asshole. I saw you taste your cum and I can do the same, it is only a normal thing to do." He kissed her again and she stabbed at his mouth with her tongue. She groaned when she felt his cock swelling and she let out a gasp. She was wondering if he was just bragging, but feeling his cock stirring, she knew she was going to get fucked and she couldn't wait."

She pulled back and smacked her lips, "Mmm, I have to say Chuck, that was delicious. I just hope you have enough in these to go another round." She reached down and rolled his swollen nuts in her tiny hand.

He kissed her again, with just enough to show her he was nearly ready. He pushed against her and he let her feel the swell of his black cock poking her again, "So Violet, what do you think?"

She released his balls and stroked his ebony cock. She knew it was more than ready for round two. She guided him to the counter and after he hopped up, she leaned over and licked his cock. She just couldn't get enough of it. She spun around and arched her back and ass. It was pointing directly at his black sword.

Chuck reached around and cupped her large swaying tits and as he pulled her back to him, he sank into her more than ready cunt. He flicked at her nipples as she felt her wiggled her ass from side to side, causing more of his cock to slide deeper and deeper into her. He pulled her tight to his sweat covered body and nuzzled her neck. He heard her groan and he nipped at her earlobe as she began moving back and forth on his stationary cock.

Violet was doing all of the fucking seeing Chuck was seated on the countertop. He released one tit and ran down her sweaty body and began to rub her clit harder and harder.

Violet was thrusting back and forth at a furious pace now. Her head whipped around, sending her strawberry blonde hair all over the both of them.

Chuck used every ounce of restraint he could muster. He pushed her off his cock and taking hold of her ample hips, he spun her around and planted her ass on the edge of the countertop. He grabbed hold of her shapely legs and planted them firmly on his shoulder. He nodded to her, "If you want me to fuck you Violet, you have to guide me in."

She licked her parched lips and grabbed hold of his cum coated cock. She swept it up and down her slimy cuntlips and lodging it at the portal of her pussy, she nodded, "Okay Chuck, now fuck me and fuck me hard. I want to to fill my cunt with your potent cum." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him so hard, her head began to spin.

He kissed her back and thrust forward. He sank balls deep into her in one vicious motion. He kept it up, going harder, deeper and faster. His swollen nuts were slapping hard against her lily white ass and he looked in the mirror and the sight of his cock plowing in and out of her pink pussy was so fucking erotic. He kissed her hard as his chest was crushing her large, sweaty tits.

Violet was moaning uncontrollably and she clawed at his back as the orgasm she was promised had arrived. She tightened her legs around his neck and nearly strangled him. Her body was bent in two like a soft pretzel and she lost it. She came hard, coating his black cock with her milky cunt cream

Chuck was there too. He felt the familiar feeling of his cock swelling up and when he felt the wet heat of her cunt juices, he lost it and began pumping her full of his potent cum. The two of them continued to fuck one another until they were both exhausted. A frothy mess was created where his cock slid in and out of her pussy.

When he finally pulled out of her, they were both covered in sweat and bodily fluids. He released her legs and hugging her, he lifted her off the counter and turning, he stepped into the large shower at the far end of the bathroom. He turned on the water and ice cold water came out.

Violet let out a scream as her overheated body nearly caused steam to fill the air from her hot body. Before long, the water turned warm and then hot. They washed one another and soaped each other. They were both squeaky clean and then they started again and before long, Chuck was licking her pussy, then Violet sucked him cock and after that, they were flat on the shower floor, Violet rode him hard and deep, taking his load in her once again.

They laughed and giggled like school children as she uncoupled, washed each other again and getting out, they dried one another.

They slowly dressed and before leaving the bathroom, they both shared a hot passionate kiss. They exited the bathroom and headed up to bed.

As Violet reached her bedroom, she turned to Chuck, "I'm not letting you go. I had too much fun with you and I wanna wake up in the morning and ride you one more time."

He chuckled, "Who am I to deny such a lovely woman such a request."

She pulled him in and locked the door behind them. She turned to him, rose up on her tiptoes and kissed him hard. Before long, they were both naked again and in bed. She was too tired to go again, but knew in the morning, she would get what she wanted. As she was spooned by him, she felt his large black hands cradling her large tits in his hands. She purred like a loved kitty cat and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Not to be outdone, Mandy (Molly Ephraim) and Mandi (Molly McCook) were in the media room with Andy Pepper (Will Sasso) and Chef Rudy (French Steward). Both Mandy's knew they couldn't both have sex at the same time because the sexual intensity would be too great to tolerate.

Mandi was extremely turned on watching the raunchy porn that Chef Rudy had turned on. All four of them were squirming in the seats as they watched the gorgeous blonde on the screen taking both guys in her holes at the same time. She placed her slender fingers over Andy's large, meaty hand and pushed it up her leg. She was wearing a Gypsy dress with a full skirt. The bodice was elastic and it left her shoulders bare and barely hid her large heaving breasts.

Andy didn't need a second urging as he slid his hand under the skirt, feeling the heat of her inner thighs. He leaned over and kissed her. He felt a shiver and a little reluctance, but it only lasted a brief moment. In an instant, Mandi was kissing him back with the intensity that made Mandy's lips quiver too.

He pulled back and stared into her dark blue eyes and saw nothing but yearning. He kissed her cheek and then the corner of her mouth before he once again claimed her lips. His hand slid higher up her thigh and found the moist gusset of her tiny lace panties.

Mandi wasn't still either. Her hand ran up his thigh and when her hand came in contact with the lump in his pants, she closed her fingers around it. She let out a gasp when she felt how thick it was and extremely hard.

Mandy sat on the other sofa beside her counterpart. She lightly played with her own shapely legs as she watched. Rudy was trying to join in, but Mandy pulled him away, "Let's just watch, don't worry, you're not going without tonight, but I really want to watch her for a while."

He leaned back and lightly stroked the lump in his pants. He nodded, "Okay, but just for a while." He leaned forward and whispered his encouragement to Andy, "Get her panties off, I wanna smell them. Kiss her, yeah, just like that."

Mandi opened her eyes and winked at Rudy, "Maybe you can join us, but not just yet either." She turned back to Andy and she fought the aggressive tongue Andy was darting in and out of her mouth. She pressed herself harder against Andy, letting her full skirt be pulled up to expose her panties.

Andy's fat finger slipped under the waistband of her panties. He was in no hurry to remove them. He dipped his entire hand under them and as she leaned into him. He caressed her tight, lily white ass cheeks.

Mandi was grinding her leg against his as she worked to open his belt, unbutton his jeans and tug down the zipper on them. Her long slender fingers darted into the opening and stroked his rapidly growing cock over his boxers.

Andy tore his mouth from hers and pushing her hair aside, he feasted on the sensitive flesh of her long neck. With her shoulders being bare, he had free rein of her upper body and his lips and tongue nibbled at her clavicle and shoulder and down her arm to where the tight elastic held her dress up. He slid back up and made his way back to her neck and down the other side.

Mandi threw her head back and moaned from the intense feelings shooting through her tall, lithe body. She thrust her hand into his boxers and fisted his bare cock in her warm palm.

Andy trembled from the intensity of her hand on his cock. He squeezed her ass even harder. He ran his hand around and covered her completely bare pussy. He recaptured her lips and his hand suddenly left her pussy. He clutched at her face with both hands and he stared into her eyes and looked at her sweet swollen red lips. He smiled when she licked them and whispered, "Fuck me Andy!"

He nodded, without saying a work. His hands left her face and sliding down her arms, he grabbed hold of the elastic holding the dress in place. He pulled slowly, but firmly and it gave way. Her large, bare breasts came into view and he pushed the dress to her waist. He tugged again and Mandi lifted her ass off the sofa and he tossed the dress over to Rudy.