Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudy loved being on the bottom. It gave him the freedom to play and he didn't miss the chance to feast on her lush body. He raked his fingers through her damp, tousled hair. He plastered his lips to hers as he fisted her hair even harder. He ripped his mouth from hers and as she arched her hips harder against the root of his shaft, he captured one of her stiff nipples between his lips. He sucked hard and as it slipped further into his mouth, he closed his teeth around it. He nipped at it and tugged at it harder.

Bonnie released a squeal and she felt another orgasm rumbling deep in her cunt. She rode him harder and faster. She, just like Rudy loved being on top. She couldn't believe how large he was and she again was feeling her pussy coming unraveled and she arched her back and thrust back and forth quickly, "Oh fuck me Rudy, I'm cumming again!" She collapsed against him as her orgasm coursed through her body. Just as she began to calm down she found herself being rolled off of him.

Rudy guided her onto her belly and grabbing hold of her trim hips, he pulled her weak body to her knees and he shoved his slimy cock back into her. He once again felt her incredible heat envelope his cock. He picked up the pace and knew it was time for him to finish her off. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He played with her slender body, caressing her tight ass and running them up and down her trembling thighs. He tickled her clit and having her slime all over his fingers, he used them to finger her butt hole. He filled her tight ass with his fingers and his other hand found her swaying tits.

Bonnie let out a grunt and she was gasping for air, "Oh fuck Rudy, I'm exhausted! I need you to cum and give me one more climax."

He chuckled and picked up the pace. He slapped her ass as he fingered her asshole again. He slammed into her hard, and she slid against the damp sheets. He gripped her hips hard and he threw his head back, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING BONNIE!"

She fell to the crumpled sheets and was pinned to the bed as she felt him explode, she lost it and added her cunt cream to the mixture that filled her pussy. She loved how it felt feeling his cock pumping his hot semen deep in her pussy. She felt it continue to swell up and fill her.

After a few minutes Rudy slipped out of her and he was shocked when she rolled onto her side and allowed him to draw her into his arms. The two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

Morning came early and she woke to the smell of coffee and sizzling bacon. She found a robe and slipped into it. She visited the bathroom and after she tidied up, she found Rudy in the kitchen in a brief silk robe. She wrapped her arms around him and finding his semi-stiff cock, she stroked it to hardness once again.

Rudy turned around and lifted her up to the kitchen island and spreading the robe and her legs, he immediately found her already wet pussy. He fed her his cock and before long, Bonnie was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

She coated his cock with her cunt juices and wrapped her legs around him, wanting him to fill her again, but he wasn't about to let up.

Rudy fucked her hard and deep and gave her yet another climax. She slipped to the floor and gripped his cock. She stared up at him, her tousled hair giving her that actual just fucked look. She sucked at his cock, tasting her own juices. She smacked her lips, "Come on Rudy, paint my face with your cum. I wanna taste you as you shoot your cum all over my face."

He gripped her hair and let out a growl, "You, you gorgeous creature, take it, take all I have!" He pulled his cock from her sucking lips and stroked it several times and he let loose a heavy load. It splattered all over her face and into her open mouth.

Bonnie lapped up all he had and as it began to shrink, she sucked it back into her mouth and took every last drop he had to give.

Afterwards, she struggled to the bathroom to clean up and by the time she came out, he fed her and gave her several cups of freshly brewed coffee.

He took her home and she floated into the house where Christy saw her mother doing the walk of shame into the bathroom to shower and rest up after a night she would not soon forget.

The next day Christy found out that Rudy had no plans to continue seeing Bonnie, even though Bonnie thought this was going to be the one she was always waiting for. She told Rudy that Bonnie was going to be devastated.

Rudy wasn't upset at all and rolled his eyes at her, "You're just going to have to break it to her gently."

Her jaw dropped, "I'm not going to tell her."

As he walked away he called out, "Wow, that's cruel, but I guess that's your call."

After her shift at the restaurant she returned home and found her mother lounging on the sofa, "Mom, I'm sorry how I acted this morning."

"So you agree Rudy and I have the foundation of a lasting relationship, right?"

Christy took a seat beside here, "Well, Rudy is done with you."

"Why are you telling me instead of him?"

"Because he was emotionally crippled by his mother, those are his words, not mine. and you know...he's a giant douche."

"Wow, so I completely misread him."

"You gonna be alright?"

Bonnie nodded, "Oh yeah!" She put on her shoes, grabbed her baseball bat and left for Rudy's place.

When he arrived home, he found Bonnie there. She had lined up his best wines on the kitchen countertop looking ready to be slaughtered before a firing squad. She smirked at him, "Good evening Rudolph." She walked towards the wine with another bottle in her hand.

His jaw dropped, "Bonnie? How did you get in my house?"

"Oh please, who sleeps with a man and doesn't steal a spare key?"

"Okay, what do you want?"

"What I want is to hurt you. Not physically, because, you might like that. But on an emotional level, just like you hurt me."

"You are barking up the wrong tree sister because I stopped feeling years ago."

"Really? We'll see." She continued to remove several bottle of wine from his wine rack. She picked up one bottle, "1952 Chateau Latour, wow sound fancy." She hefted it up and over her head and it landed on the kitchen floor, splattered all about as it shattered.

He stood there groaning constantly, his mouth opened wide, sunned at what she did.

She stood there grinning from ear to ear, "Thank You! And for my next trick I'm going to try and juggle three bottles of Montrachet." She tossed them up in the air one after the other and they landed on the floor with the same results, "Oh WOW, I'm not very good at juggling."

He was too stunned to speak, he just continued to groan with his mouth open, too stunned to speak.

Back home Christy came out of the bathroom after a shower, dressed in a robe and saw her mother had left. She knew immediately that she went to seek revenge on Rudy. She checked all the rooms and yelled out, "Damn it!"

Back at Rudy's, Bonnie now had baseball bat in hand and moved to the island where she played batter up with one bottle after the other.

Rudy was on his knees pleading with her, "No, please no more."

She ignored him and blasted them, one after the other.

"Enough, stop, I can't take it any more."

She looked to him, "Good, come to me."

He crawled to her on his hands and knees, "Oh My God, you are magnificent!" He stopped before her, "Now what?"

She took a seat on one of the stools by the counter and removed her shoe. She raised her leg, "Now suckle!"

He was upon her in a flash, sucking on her toes and it sent a jolt of excitement from her toe directly to her pussy.

Back home, Christy threw off her robe quickly slipped into a pair of sweats and nothing else and grabbed her keys and hurried over to Rudy's house. She found the front door unlocked and she rushed in and saw the total disaster in the kitchen. She stopped dead in her tracks and heard loud groans coming from the bedroom. She tip-toed down the hall and stared into the bedroom. She bit her lip as she watched as Rudy plowed relentlessly in and out of her mother's sloppy cunt.

Rudy had Bonnie folded over in two and her knees were alongside her head and he was on the balls of his feet, driving in and out of her and Christy let out a gasp. She couldn't believe how huge Rudy was and now knew why Bonnie was so upset about being dumped. After experiencing that gorgeous cock, Bonnie wanted more than just a one night stand.

Christy was frozen, unable to slip away. Unknowingly, her hand drifted into the waistband of her sweat pants and found her already moist pussy. She just finished with a bout with the shower massager, but this was the real thing and even though her mother was naked on the bed, being manhandled and fucked wildly by that douche, she wanted in.

Bonnie was rolling her head from side to side as she tried to rein in this experienced lover, but she was too weak, especially after having countless orgasms. She caught sight of Christy and she winked at her, unable to chase her away.

As if in a trance, Christy kicked off her shoes, stripped off her sweats and approached the bed naked as the day she was born. Her long, silky blonde hair as still slightly damp from her shower and it floated around her naked tits, looking wildly erotic. As she knelt on the bed, she saw Rudy stop his plundering of Bonnie's pussy and again released a groan, just seeing the gorgeous, petite blonde naked beside him.

Rudy slowly withdrew from Bonnie's slick cunt and dropped his head down and began slurping up her cunt juices. He pulled back slightly and stared at Christy, "Well just don't sit there, get that pretty little mouth over here and suck my cock!"

Christy was in a trance as it was like she was watching her body do exactly what he requested. She never, ever seen a cock so thick or long. She had many a cocks while stripping, a lot of them black, but none were in the same category as Rudy's. She slipped to her elbows and licked the cunt juices from his shaft. She reveled in the flavor of her mother's pussy and closed her wide-stretched lips around his shaft and her tongue darted out and ran around and around the large mushroomed head.

Rudy let out a grunt, "Oh you gorgeous little slut, suck it, don't play with it!" He doubled his efforts on Bonnie's cunt, but he found it a losing battle. She expelled more cunt juices, more then he could swallow. He withdrew from between her legs and grabbed hold of Christy by the nape of her neck. He guided her to her mother's pussy, "Here, you eat her and I'll fuck you."

Christy was conflicted, eating pussy wasn't new to her. She was taught well by Bonnie's lesbian partner years ago. Jeanine was an expert at eating pussy and Christy took to it like a fish to water, but eating her mother's pussy was another story. She felt Rudy enter her and her excitement lever flew off the charts. She released a groan and felt an orgasm building quickly, but she felt him stop. She looked back and saw him shaking his head from side to side.

"Oh no Christy, you're not getting any more of my cock until I see you licking Bonnie's pussy." He pulled back and her dripping cunt made a slurping sound.

She threw her head back, "You are one sick mother fucker, aren't you Rudy?"

He chuckled, "A mother fucker for sure. I just fucked your mother and I know I'm going to fuck you, a mother too."

She scoffed, "Too bad Violet isn't here, you could have a trifecta, she's pregnant now and she's going to be a mother soon."

"Mmm, sounds delightful, you need to bring her over."

"Sorry Rudy, not for a least six months. She's only seventeen."

He groaned out, "That never stopped me before, now eat Bonnie's pussy or get off the bed and let me fuck her."

Christy threw her silky hair over her shoulder and took a deep breath. She began eating her mother's pussy and she used every trick that Jeanine taught her.

Bonnie was still on her knees, her face was buried in the pillow and she felt her daughter's experienced tongue attacking her clit and felt two of her tiny fingers slip into her slimy cunt. She was on the brink of an orgasm and knowing it was her luscious daughter doing it heightened her level of excitement.

Christy let out a gasp when she felt Rudy reenter her pussy and her hands gripped Bonnie's slick thighs harder as she felt like she was bring ripped in two. She let out several cleansing breaths and licked and sucked harder on Bonnie's pussy. She was rewarded with a large gush of cunt cream as Bonnie lost it and started cumming.

Bonnie was too weak to kneel any longer and she flopped down on the bed and turned over. She spread her legs wide and she reached down and clutched at her daughter's tousled hair. she gripped it tight and guided her glistening mouth back down to her weeping pussy.

Rudy was beyond excited watching the mother/daughter duo going at it. He plowed hard into Christy, shoving her pretty face harder against her mother's pussy.

Christy was on the verge of an orgasm and when she felt Rudy's stiff shaft swell in her pussy, she knew what was cumming. She exploded, coating his raging hard-on with her slimy cunt juices.. She clutched at her mother's slick thighs and licked up and down, extracting every ounce of cream that seeped out.

Rudy looked on as he saw a waterfall of light blonde hair covering Bonnie's dark skinned belly and thighs. He heard Christy groaning and sucking and he lost it. He began pumping stream after stream of his hot cum deep into the petite body before him. He wrapped his arms around her and mauled her firm, full tits and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have the two of them. He was glad he took one of those tiny blue pills before bedding Bonnie. He was sure this was just the beginning of a long, long night.

He slowly withdrew from Christy's tight pussy and he fell to the bed beside Bonnie.

Bonnie leaned over and kissed him, "You are one sick mother fucker Rudy, but you are incredible."

He chuckled and kissed her back, "Oh you have no idea Bonnie." He raised his hands and pointed them at Bonnie and Christy and smiled, "Click, click, click!"

Christy was still shaking from the intense orgasm he gave her and she managed to slip from between Bonnie's legs and fell back beside him. A large stream of cum oozed out of her tight hole and she shivered when she saw Bonnie climb to her knees and pushed them apart.

Bonnie tossed her long light brown hair back over her shoulder and looking up at her daughter's taut body, she winked, "Let me see if I remember how to do this. I certainly know you haven't lost a step. I guess Jeanine was a very, very good teacher!" She dropped her head and licked up and down the blossoming cuntlips of her daughter's pussy, "Mmm, just as tasty as any pussy I've ever eaten."

Christy let out a squeal and clutched at her mother's head. She turned her head towards Rudy and came face to face with his raging hard-on, "Doesn't that fucker ever go soft?"

He raised his hands, "Click, sorry, but not when I have two gorgeous women, naked in my bed it doesn't." He leaned forward and loved how her mouth opened to accept his stiff shaft. He grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy. He heard her gag and cough as he lost control and shoved to far into her mouth.

Christy was amazed how thick and stiff it was. She was known as an expert cocksucker, but this was just too much to take. Her eyes watered and she used every trick she knew, but he was even better. Her tongue danced along the shaft as saliva ran out of her mouth, down her cheeks and chin. She couldn't concentrate on sucking him, her mother's mouth, tongue and fingers were driving her crazy.

Bonnie had managed to extract every drop of Rudy's cum from her pussy and a lot of Christy's cunt juices along with them. She rose from between Christy's thighs and smacked her lips, "Hey Rudy, you were right, it does taste like pistachios. How about giving me some of that cock now?"

Rudy nodded, "Oh I have a lot more for both of you." She pulled his saliva stained cock out of Christy's talented mouth and flopped back down on his back. He reached out for Bonnie and she immediately straddled his upper thighs. He guided her downward and felt her tight, hot cunt envelope his shaft. He looked to Christy, "Seeing Bonnie tidied up that luscious pussy of your, why don't you climb up here and let me have a go at it?"

Christy scrambled to her knees and swung her leg over his upper chest. She scooted back and felt his hands clutch at her hips. She let out a gasp and it turned into a groan when he sank his tongue into her weeping pussy. She always thought he was an arrogant prick, but realized with his oral and fucking skills, she knew it was warranted. She ground her pussy to his gorgeous mouth. She stared at her mother as she rode Rudy's cock and suddenly she had an overwhelming urge to kiss her. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Bonnie.

Their lips came together and they rocketed off in a torrid kiss. Their hands caressed one another as they ground her cunts downward onto Rudy's cock and mouth. Their kisses and caresses grew stronger and hotter and they both knew their relationship had passed mother/daughter to one of lesbian lovers.

Bonnie tore her mouth from Christy's. She captured one of her gorgeous tits and she sucked hard on it.

Christy rotated her hips, feeling an orgasm approaching as her pussy and tits were being ravished. She clutched at her mother's head and she raked his fingers through her long, tousled locks.

Before long, all three of them were on the brink of a climax. Bonnie was the first to explode, coating Rudy's cock with her slimy cum. She kissed Christy with the passion that was locked away since Jeanine and her parted ways.

Christy was the next to lose it, she coated Rudy;s active mouth with a large dose of her slimy juices.

Rudy was in heaven and he knew he would be watching the replay of the three of them from the hidden cameras he had in his bedroom. He lost it soon after Christy rolled off of him and he pumped rope after rope of his slimy cum deep into Bonnie's pussy.

She felt a second orgasm rip through her taut body when she felt him explode. She leaned forward and licked and sucked more of her daughter's cunt juices that coated his face and mouth. She collapsed against him and clung to him until she finally felt him lose some of his stiffness and slipped from her well-fucked pussy.

It was some time before the three of them were able to move. He guided them both to the large shower and once again had his way with them there and watched as the two gorgeous women played with one another too.

They ended up back in bed and after a brief, but satisfying threesome, they all drifted off to sleep, basking in the feeling that Rudy was truly an expert in making women come undone.

In the morning, he fed them, and his arrogance returned, but not before they had their way with him once more.

Still in season one and a lot more to come!

12