Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 03

Story Info
Christy fucks fireman repeatedly and finds love at home too.
13.2k words
4.69
3.8k
7
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mom Season 1 Ep. 16, 17 Season 2 Ep. 9

After Christy and Bonnie had their disturbing threesome with Chef Rudy, Christy was trying desperately to put that behind her, but now saw her mother in a different light. She also thought about her daughter, even though she was seventeen, she knew soon after giving birth to her baby, Violet would be eighteen and Christy couldn't chase the thought of her naked away.

Soon after the threesome with Bonnie and Rudy, she was at work and had the misfortune of having a table full of firefighters to wait on. She served them a tray full of double bourbons. There was one firefighter who was extremely attractive to Christy and she tried her best to ignore him, but it wasn't working.

His name was David and he grabbed one of the glasses, "Thank you for bringing the medicine that alleviates my pain."

Christy smirked, "Aw, are you in pain?"

He nodded, "Yes!" He took a sip of his bourbon and relied again, "No!"

She grinned as much as possible, "You guys have fun." She placed her tray on the counter behind her.

David turned to her, "Hey, wait, don't go."

She turned back to him, "I'm sorry! I got a lot of people hurting in here."

He tried hitting on her, "Yeah, but you and I have something special."

She planted her hands on her hips, "Mmm, really? And what's that?"

He reached out to her, "Give me your hand." She paused and finally did and he stared at her, "Feel it?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Wait for it. How about now?" He placed his second hand over hers.

She shook her head, "No"

The other guys at the table started chuckling, "Come on, my friends are watching. Feel it!"

All of a sudden not far from them a burst of flames came from a pan the manager was lighting for a flaming dessert.

David yelled out, "Whoa! Whoa! He stood up and picked Christy up in his arms and ran for the door, "Hold on, I'll save you!"

She yelled out, "Oh! What are you doing?"

He raced for the door, "My job!" He carried her out through the kitchen, out back and made it outside.

Christy called out, "Come on, stop! Okay, you can put me down now. I think I'm safe."

"No, you're not!" He pulled her tighter to him and planted a hot, sweaty kiss on her lips.

Still in his arms, she pulled back, "Hang on, I don't even know your name."

He winked at her, "It's David."

She smiled, "All right then." She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss that stiffened every part of his body, especially what was important to him down below.

They returned to the restaurant and David and his buddies finished their meal and afterwards he was too drunk to drive. Christy offered to drive him and they made it to his apartment, "Easy....here we go, watch your step."

She looked to him, "I'm the one helping you."

He looked to her and chuckled, "I was talking to myself." He wasn't looking where he was going and he fell over his large leather sofa and fell flat on his face into it.

Christy had her waitress tie loosened and the top button on her collar open. She shook her head seeing him lying there on the sofa, "Okay, I'm gonna leave now. Do you remember where your car is?"

He looked to the ceiling and gave her two thumbs up, "At the restaurant."

She licked her lips, "Do you remember which restaurant?"

He stared at her, "I do not!"

She walked past him, looking for a piece of paper, "I'll write it down for you."

He turned on the couch, "I know what's happening. You drove me home so you could take advantage of me."

She turned at the breakfast bar and gave him a sly grin, "I already did, twice! You don't remember?" She walked behind the couch as she headed for the door, "I'm gonna go."

He reached out to stop her, "You can't leave. We have something special. You feel it?"

She tried to pull away, "You already ran that line on me."

He slurred out, "I did? How'd it go?"

She let out a sigh, "Actually, quite well."

"Just...please, stay for a little while." He shrugged and she rolled her head and he tried again, "Come on."

She finally gave in, "Okay, five minutes."

He slapped his hands together and hopped off the sofa, Five minutes, "Great. I'll pour us a couple of drinks."

She walked over to the door and finally closed it, "Oh, I'm fine, you go ahead."

He moved to the liquor, "Are you sure? I'm much more charming if you're loaded."

"I was making out with you by the dumpsters. You're charming enough." She looked at his bookcase and saw all of the intelligent books he had, "Do the other firemen make fun of you?"

" They call me the professor."

She chuckled, "It could be worse. You could be Ginger or Mary Ann."

He didn't get the joke, "What?"

She rolled her eyes, "Gilligan's Island." She stopped and pulled out a plaque, "Hold on, you have a Doctorate of philosophy from Stanford?"

"I do!"

"Okay, you get two more minutes Explain how you go from that to fireman."

"I had no choice, after the mortgage meltdown, the philosophy business went right to hell."

She crossed her arms and grinned at him. She stared up at him as he got up off the arm of the sofa and came over to her, "Can I kiss you?"

She was getting hornier by the moment, but tried to keep it in check, "Look, I think I gave you the wrong impression in the parking lot. I'm really not that kind of girl, so....good night." She turned to leave and walked towards the door.

David stood there and watched her leave, "Good night."

She turned and raced over to him, "Oh, who am I kidding? I am so that girl!"

They met before the sofa and their bodies meshed together. In one quick movement, her purse fell to the floor and he gathered her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

He dropped her roughly to the bed and she watched as he removed his shirt, and pants. Christy licked her lips as she focused on his boxers and when she saw him lower them and saw the large, stiff cock come into view, she rolled onto her back and hung her head off the side of the bed. She reached out and grabbed hold of his perfectly tight ass and pulled him to the edge of the mattress. Her mouth was already opened wide and she let out a groan when she felt him sink his cock into her hot, wet mouth. Suddenly something in her head snapped. All she could see was Rudy and her in bed with her mom she wanted to chase that image away.

Christy clutched at David's ass and gobbled up his cock. She slurped at it and her tongue whipped all around the thick shaft. She couldn't get enough of it.

David was so turned on by her sudden change and he drove his hips forward, sending his entire cock onto her mouth and throat. His hips pumped back and forth as he fucked her face. He reached out and removed her tie and worked at her vest, blouse and bra and before long he had luscious tits exposed. He loved how active her tongue was as he played with her upper body.

By the time he was about to cum, her tight bun had come undone and and he grabbed hold of her long light blonde hair by her ponytail and drew her off her back and she willingly spun around and waited for him to join her.

She quickly removed her shoes and stripped out of her tailored black slacks and panties. She was glad when he joined her. She loved how his big, thick body dwarfed her tiny petite form. She usually enjoyed a lot of foreplay. Loved having her pussy eaten, but after the extreme face fucking she received, she was more than ready for a hard urgent fucking

Dave hovered over her and with her legs spread wide, he slowly entered her. He was amazed hot hot and tight her pussy was. He started out slow. not wanting to rush things.

Christy usually loved it this way, but after the making out in the parking lot, the teasing in the living room and the intense face fucking she enjoyed, Christy was more than ready for a hard, quick fuck.

David quickly caught on to what Christy wanted and needed. He loved how her tiny, but very toned legs wrapped around his waist. He picked up the pace dramatically when Christy over and over again kicked at his back and ass with her tiny feet.

Christy was so turned on. On the verge of an orgasm, she raked her nails along his back as she urged him to fuck her harder and faster. She got what she wanted and more. She nearly squirted, she was that turned on and the orgasm she experienced overshadowed anything she had with Rudy and her mother. It was so incredible, she totally forgot about them and that is what she was aiming at.

Her climax grew stronger as David never let-up He plowed through her second orgasm and as her third one approached, he attacked every inch of her sweat covered body. He feasted on the flesh of her neck and shoulders. He mauled her tits and twisted and squeezed them as she arched her back, wanted even stronger and more vicious prodding. He tugged at her earlobe as he sucked on her flesh. He rose up on his knees and grabbing hold of her legs, he nearly bent her in two and Christy found her knees alongside her ears. With her pussy pointing up towards the ceiling, David rose up on the balls of his feet and began pile-driving his cock in and out of her, bottoming out with each and every thrust.

Christy screamed from the pain and pleasure as his cock again and again hit her cervix. She was too far gone to even try and slow him down. She loved every moment and as she came again, it flew off the charts.

David lost it and began cumming. He came harder than ever before and it was a mixture of the intense fucking and all of the alcohol he consumed. He blacked out and fell back onto the bed.

Christy was too far gone to ever realize he had fainted, but was turned on to no end as she glanced down and saw his cock continue to spurt the last few ropes of hot cum from his stiff shaft. She lazily dropped her legs and rolled over and took his cum coated cock into her mouth and sucked on it. It was then she realized he passed out. She sucked harder and Davis suddenly jerked back to life.

David raked his fingers through her tousled hair and tore at her ponytail and it came undone. He loved how her hair, with that just fucked look draped across her face, shoulders and swayed across his thighs and belly as he continued to watch her suck the juice from his cock.

Christy was amazed that even though he fainted and just came, he was still as stiff as a board. She climbed atop him and before long the two of them were at it again. She rode him till she came again twice and she whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of hair all over the two of them.

David finally recovered and now was caressing every inch of her. He played with her tight tiny ass and made note to claim it soon. He ran his hands up and down her toned legs. He focused at the juncture and as he tickled and rubbed her clit He drew her down to him and as their lips met, he thrust up and down into her as her ass came off his body.

He fucked her harder and attacked her tits, sucking and gnawing on one ripe morsel as his hands mauled its twin.

Christy was exhausted and as she felt yet another orgasm building, she screamed out when she felt him sink two fingers deep into her asshole. She clutched at his shaft with her talented cunt muscles and she was just too good. He clawed at her ass and back as he lost it and began pumping her full of yet another huge load of his potent cum.

She was so dizzy from the intense orgasm, she fell against him and nearly blacked out, but before she could move, she found herself on her back and David once again hovering over her. He grinned down at her, "My God Christy, you are without a doubt one of the most incredible women I've ever had the pleasure of fucking." He kissed her hard before she had a chance to reply. He peppered her neck and shoulder with hot, wet kisses and again attacked her sweaty tits. He slowly slipped from her and continued his trek down her squirming body. He soon was between her outstretched legs and stared down at her swollen cunt. It was all red and pussy and leaking a thick stream of their mixed juices. He dipped his head and began lapping away at her.

Christy released a loud shriek as her hands fisted his thick, dark hair, "Oh fuck David! I never had a guy go down on me, especially after filling me with not one, but two loads of his cum." She arched her tiny ass off the bed and ground her leaking pussy against his active lips and tongue.

David loved the taste of his cum, especially when it was mixed with the juices of the women he just fucked. He attacked her clit and shoved two fingers deep into her sloppy cunt and before long, Christy was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Christy was exhausted, but wasn't about to stop him. Any thought of Rudy or Bonnie was long gone and the only thing she could think about was fucking this god of a man again.

David finished cleaning her up and after staring up into her dark blue eyes, he smacked his lips, "Perfect tonic for a hangover." He rolled her over and smacked her tiny, tight ass, "Are you ready for round three?" Before she could reply, he sank his cock balls deep into her sloppy, but very clean pussy.

Christy nearly collapsed when she felt him bottom out in her once again. She loved how his big balls slapped against her tight ass cheeks over and over again. She screamed out as he began to slap her ass repeatedly. She shook as yet another orgasm raced through her tiny body.

David now had two fingers covered in Christy's cunt juices. He probed her tiny butt hole and found them slide in easily. He fucked her pussy harder, slamming in as deep as he could and now had both fingers in her ass up to his palm.

Christi loved having her ass played with, but hasn't had it fucked since she divorced Baxter. She was so turned on right now, she knew it would be the most opportune time to try it again. She let out a groan and then a shriek. A groan from him pulling out of her, but a shriek when she felt his tongue licking and sinking into her puckered hole.

David was in the zone and for the next five minutes he licked and tongued her asshole. He added a third finger and Christy was once again on the verge of another orgasm. Her body was exhausted, but she couldn't wait for him to plug her again.

She wiggled her ass as she shoved it against him, "Okay David, enough teasing. I know you want my ass and I want you to have it. Now shove it in me and fuck it, fuck it hard and I'll do whatever you want!"

He didn't need to be told twice. He gripped her hips, arched her ass towards the ceiling and just like he did earlier, he rose up on the balls of his feet and after guiding his cock to the entrance to her ass, he slid his cum coated cock into her tight ass.

Christy suddenly got her second wind. She realized just how much she missed being fucked in the ass. She matched his movements and wiggled her ass with each downward thrust into her ass. She rubbed her clit furiously as she felt another orgasm about to envelope her tiny body.

David was in heaven. He was in love with Christy's body. He couldn't remember the last time he was able to savor the mouth, pussy and ass of a women the first time they were together. He even got to eat her after filling her pussy. He picked up the pace and before long was pumping his hot cum deep into Christy's bowels.

Christy was exhausted and unable to kneel any longer, she collapsed against the damp, rumpled sheets. She felt excitement coursing through every cell in her body. She clutched at the pillow and hugged it against her sweat covered body. She, just like David couldn't remember the last time she was so sedated. She was totally satisfied and loved what he could do to her body. Her mouth, her pussy and her ass, all warn out, but to the point of wanting more. She was just unable to move to act or tell him so. She knew without a doubt, she never had another guy who came three times and made her cum countless times. She drifted off to sleep, but was awakened about an hour later.

She rolled over onto her back and stared up at him, "Hi!" She smiled up at him, "What's going on?"

"I hate to tell you this, but I have to get to the firehouse. I'll be late and they already told me I better be on time today."

She nodded, "Can I have a minute in the bathroom to freshen up?"

He chuckled, "I woke you with enough time for the two of us to shower together, wanna give it a try?"

She let out a groan, but knew she wasn't about to turn it down. She crawled out of bed and followed him and the huge shower was already steaming. They met in the middle and she screamed as the water poured all over her aching body, but knew this was exactly what she needed. Her head rolled around as he washed her silky hair and she was moaning and groaning constantly as he washed every inch of her tiny body. She was on the verge of an orgasm, but unable to stand, she sank to her knees. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked him wildly and before long, she was rewarded with a cream rinse that coated her face and hair. She giggled as he washed it away and climbing up his body, she rode his cock again until he emptied his balls into her pussy again. She slumped against the wall as he washed her again and rinsed her clean.

He guided her out of the shower and dried her limp body. He sat her on the edge of the bed and she rolled her head around as he brushed and dried her hair. She knew he was god-sent, but couldn't imagine being with him for an extended time, she'd die of orgasms and she chuckled to herself thinking it was a wonderful way to die.

She helped him dress her and although her blouse was untucked, and her hair was just in a ponytail, she never felt cleaner after a night and early morning for continually being fucked.

She drove him to his car and after another torrid make-out session, he drove away to work and she headed home to sleep for three day, if that was possible, but improbable.

When she arrived home, Bonnie was up already. When she saw her she called out, "Well good morning SLUT!"

Christy threw up her hands. She was going to argue, but decided against it, "Yeah, well I just may be, but I have to tell you, I've never been more sexually satisfied as I was tonight. I was fucked in every hole and in every position imaginable and lost could at fifteen on the times I climaxed, so yeah, I may be a slut, but I'm a completely happy slut. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep for three days."

Hey, wait a minute, does he have a brother?"

She rolled her eyes, "No, but he is a fireman and he has a lot of friends, none that I'm going to introduce you too. Not after what happened with Rudy."

"Aw come on, you can't say you hated that."

She glared at her mother, "No, that is the problem. I didn't hate it and there is where the problem lies. No more, I'm off to bed."

That night, she was up in enough time to shower and get back to the restaurant. All throughout her shift, all she could think about was fucking David again. She just hoped his drinking problem didn't run over into her life and cause her to run off the tracks.

After her shift she hurried to David's apartment and after refusing a drink, she found herself naked and was being fucked just like the day before. She wasn't sure if she was lucky or unlucky, but David only came twice and she was able to count six orgasms before he was spent.

He flopped down beside her and her hair was floating around her heaving tits as she leaned back against a cool pillow and looked to him, "That was nice."

"You know Christy, the French call the orgasm "la petite mort." "It means, "the little death."

She chuckled., "Wow, then you're a serial killer."

He turned to face her, "You know what would be nice right now?" She giggled, "Sorry, but my ass needs a little break before you can fuck it again."

He chuckled and reached down and pulled hash pipe from the floor, "No, getting high would be perfect right now, wanna give it a try?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers