Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden Andy was standing at the door in just his boxers. He had a cuff around his neck and holding a chain. He extended it to her, "Would you like to train me? Anyway you'd like."

She stopped and looked around and noticed a rack of female leather clothes, boots and other leather articles to make her look like a dominatrix. She looked back to him and thought, what the fuck, it could be interesting, "Okay bad boy! Go heel in the living room and wait for your mistress to get into her costume!"

He spun around and ran to the living room and knelt before the sofa.

Christy closed and locked the door. She moved to the rack of clothes and found a tiny corset that looked her size. She stripped naked and slipped into it. It hugged her tits and made her look hot, very, very hot. She slipped into a pair of skin-tight panties and it showed a camel-toe to perfection. She shook her head causing her long light blonde hair to float around her bare shoulders and the tops of her bulging tits. She slipped into a pair of thigh-high leather boots with five inch heels. She added a pair of elbow length black leather gloves and found a tube of black lipstick and applied it. She looked in the mirror and she felt a gush of wetness seeping out of her cunt, making the leather panties look ever hotter. She grabbed a leather strap and riding crop and opening the door, she headed out to see her little dog.

When Andy saw her, his boxers immediately grew a large lump in them. he knelt up and was panting like a dog in heat. He was winning and when she bought the riding crop up and slapped his across one shoulder. He heeled and placed his hands on his thighs and wiggled his ass.

She came closer, "Remove those boxers, I wanna see what I have to work with." She watched as he stripped off his boxers and a very, very thick, long cock came sprouting out. She licked her black lips and raised her riding crop and lightly slapped at it, "Get that under control, or I won't let you fuck me."

He cried out and covered it up and moved beside her and began licking her boots. He moved upward to her panties and she pointed to them and he used his teeth to pull them down and his head immediately pushed forward and he began licking and sucking at her at a furious rate.

Christy wanted to dominate him, but he was doing such a great job, she clutched at his head and allowed him to continue. "Stroke that cock for me you bad dog! Get it nice and hard and maybe I'll let you fuck me!"

He stroked his cock furiously and all of a sudden, he let out a grunt, OH NO MISTRESS,. I went too far!"

She watched as a fountain of cum began to spurt from his stiff shaft. He shot up in the air and landed on her hand, arm and thighs."

Christy growled out, "Bad Dog! BAD, BAD Dog, go clean up or I'm leaving now!"

He raced to the bathroom to clean up and Christy ran to the playroom and grabbed her clothes and hurried out the door. She headed downstairs and threw open her door and locked it quickly. She placed her clothes on the table and turning she stopped dead in her track.

Half sitting and half lying on the sofa were Violet (Sadie Calvano) and Luke (Spencer Daniels). Luke's pants were down around his ankles and Violet's messy hair was covering his entire pubic area. Her mouth was stuffed full of Luke's cock.

Violet choked as she tried to pull away, but Luke didn't see Christy yet. He had his head back against the back of the sofa and his hands were gripping her head, holding her over his cock.

She screamed out as she pulled away, "Luke, let me up, my Mom is here."

They both sat there stunned at the outfit she was wearing and as Christy looked down at his cock, she smiled when she saw it jerk from seeing her tiny, lush curves in that dominatrix outfit.

Back at Alvin's apartment, the three of them were finally recovering from their initial bout together.

Alvin was breathing heavily and both Lorraine and Bonnie thought he was going to have a heart attack. They were sitting on either side of him, gently caressing his legs and chest.

Lorraine leaned over and began nibbling at his neck as she ran her hands up and down his heaving chest.

Bonnie took the southern route and ran her fingernails along his inner thighs. She swooped down and ran her long thick hair up and down his squirming legs. She followed it up by slipping up a little and allowed her hot breath to bathe his semi-stiff cock. She giggled when she saw it jerk upward and began to stiffen. She glanced up at Lorraine, "I think it's coming back to life. Why don't you get your mouth down here and let's double team him. If we can't get him hard, he must be having a heart attack."

Lorraine chuckled, "Too bad for you whore, the life insurance policy is still in my name, so I have a bonus if we do." She joined Bonnie and they worked their mouths on either side of his cock. As they reached the tip, they left his cock and looking at him, they both gave him a sexy wink and began kissing each other.

Bonnie returned to sucking down one side as Lorraine enveloped the entire crown and slowly lowered her head, taking more and of his shaft into her hot mouth.

Bonnie reached the root and dipped lower and sucked at his hair covered balls. She popped first one into her mouth and rolled it around. She released it and gave the second one the same treatment. She sucked harder and chuckled when his ass came off the bed. She released it and once again attacked the root and moving upward she again came in contact with Lorraine's lips that were sliding up and down.

Lorraine popped her mouth off his cock and attacked the top side and she let out a squeal when Bonnie fisted her long blonde hair. She turned her mouth off Alvin's cock and they met again in a heated kiss.

Alvin was beyond excited and he wanted nothing more than to bury his cock in one of those pussies and at this time, he didn't care which one, as long as he did it and did it soon.

Lorraine looked to Bonnie, "My turn!" Before Bonnie could react or disagree, she swung her leg over his outstretched legs and lowered her pussy down to his saliva stained cock. Luckily she was wearing crotch-less stockings and she gripped his cock and it slid easily into her weeping pussy.

Alvin knew he was happy that he had chosen Bonnie. Even though Lorraine was the mother of his two sons, her pussy wasn't as talented as Bonnie's. Bonnie had a lot of practice fucking, while Lorraine being married to him for over twenty years, she didn't have the talent or experience in tempting and luring men.

Bonnie watched as Lorraine began bouncing up and down and her big, floppy tits bounced up and down. She wasn't used to just watching and she crawled over to the head of the bed and swung her leg over his head and she let out a shriek when he grabbed her by the hips and drew her down to his waiting mouth.

Alvin was in heaven and he knew if he had a heart attack and died now, he'd die a happy, very happy man. His tongue flicked out and attacked Bonnie's weeping pussy and he was rewarded with a gush of her cunt cream. He heard her squealing and suddenly her squeals were muffled.

Lorraine had leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Bonnie's quivering body. Their lips and tits meshed together as they both rode opposite ends of Alvin's body. She tore her mouth from Bonnie's and growled out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Fuck, I never came this hard while we were married! Yes, yes, Fuck me Alvin."

He barely heard her because Bonnie's legs were crushing his head as she ground her cunt against his active tongue. He was glad, because this gave him the distraction and usually when Lorraine came, he followed soon after that. He licked Bonnie and sucked at her clit and he felt a gush of her cream and he knew she was done. He was finally able to breath and the pressure wasn't as great as before.

As Bonnie rolled off of him, he climbed up on his knees and grabbed hold of Lorraine and flipped her over. He drew her to her knees and before she could object or escape, he spread her cheeks and shoved his cum coated cock into her tight asshole.

She threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh you mother fucker you! I know you always wanted to take my ass, now you have it. I can't believe it." She tried to grab a pillow to scream into, but Bonnie swept it away.

Bonnie grabbed two handfuls of Lorraine's hair and pulled her roughly to her pussy, "Let's see if you can eat pussy as well as Alvin can."

Alvin was delirious with what was happening. He always wanted Lorraine's ass and now that he didn't see any repercussions, he went for it. He was sorry he never tried it earlier. It was her tightest hole and he knew he wouldn't last long. He slapped her ass again and again as he slammed into her. As he did this, it shoved Lorraine's face tighter to Bonnie's pussy.

Lorraine, just like Alvin, was so fucking turned on, her head was spinning. She lapped away at Bonnie's pussy, determined to bring her off just like Bonnie did to her earlier.

The entire room was filled with moans, groans and the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin and the sounds of sucking and lapping. The air was filled with the scent of sex and they were all about to cum.

Lorraine lost it first. Her entire body trembled and she fell against Bonnie, but had enough sense to continue sucking. She attacked Bonnie's clit and that was all it took and she exploded too, sending a gush of her cream all over Lorraine's lips and tongue.

Alvin followed Lorraine to the mattress and plowed a couple more times before bottoming out in and and he came. He sent blast after hot blast of his cum deep into her bowels and Lorraine released another scream, but it too was muffled, this time by Bonnie's sweat covered legs and pussy.

They were breathing heavily in a mass of arms and legs and one by one they separated and headed for the bathroom to clean up and try and regain a little bit of dignity before leaving Alvin's apartment.

Back at Christy's house, Christy was livid. The last thing she needed was to have Violet pregnant again. She forgot all about her attire.

Luke's jaw was almost to the floor as he stared at the gorgeous MILF dressed like a dominatrix. Violet drew her mouth from Luke's cock. Her saliva was dripping from her lips, but still clung to his cock. She sucked hard and she stared up at her mother as the stream slipped back into her mouth. She swiped the back of her hand over her swollen lips and wiped the excess spit from her mouth.

Violet sat up and looked at her, "What the fuck are you wearing and why are you watching Luke and me here?"

Christy was already upset about being left hanging with Andy and she exploded, "Listen here you little slut. What I do outside of this apartment is none of your fucking business. At least I don't do it in my own living room, on the sofa where me or your grandmother can walk in and see. Now the two of you, get your ass up and get into your bedroom. I'm not done with you yet."

Luke stood up, his cock swaying in the breeze and he let out a yelp when Christy reared back and swatted him on the bare ass as he skipped away to the bedroom.

Violet was pissed and she hopped up, "Hey, you can't do that!" She screamed even louder when her mother slapped her on the ass with the riding crop, even harder. She dashed to the bedroom and before she could slam the door shut, Christy followed.

Christy shook her head, "No, sorry, no way. I'm not done with you yet!" She stood there, riding crop in one hand and both hands on her hips. She looked to Luke and suddenly felt a throbbing in her loins. She wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and do exactly what Violet was doing to him earlier. She stared back at Violet. "I watched you sucking his cock before either of you noticed me there. Who the fuck taught you how to suck cock. What an amateur! Listen here, over the past twenty years I've sucked countless cocks and none of them, like you were doing. Now get his pants off completely and get back over that cock of his."

Violet's jaw hit the floor, "Are you insane? There isn't a chance in hell I'm going to do that, especially with you standing there looking like a cheap whore from "Rocky Horror Picture Show!"

Christy was seeing red and she reared back and slapped Violet hard on the ass with the riding crop. She saw how shocked Violet was and Violet was about to yell again, but stopped when she saw Christy rear back again.

Violet put her hands up, "Okay, okay, no more I'll do it, but I don't need any instructions." She reached down and swiftly stripped off her cotton pullover shirt and quickly discarded her bra too. She climbed up onto the bed and grabbed his cock and began bobbing up and down on it, making slurping sounds and gagging from going too deep. She was anxious to show her mother she could do the job and have her leave.

Christy slapped her hand away with the riding crop, "Oh My God, no finesse, no wonder he had to fuck you and make you pregnant. A proper blow job, three out of four times with a guy like Luke can totally be enough to satisfy a guy. Move aside and watch me!"

Violet nearly fainted from hearing her mother, "Are you actually going to suck his cock, right in front of your own daughter?"

She chuckled, "How else are you going to learn the proper way to suck a dick?"

She scoffed, "I suppose you learned from Bonnie?"

"Damn right I did!"

Violet was stunned and slid back, "Okay hot shot, do your thing and show me!"

Luke was up on his elbows and looked to Violet, "Don't I get a say in this?"

Both of them yelled at him, "NO!"

Christy climbed up onto the bed and nudged his legs apart. She planted her hands on his knees and slowly raked her nails up the insides of both thighs. She swept her hair to one side and released a stream of cool air from her lips to bathe his inner thighs. She stared at Violet, "See, half of the act is merely the anticipation." She swung her head around and allowed her tousled, ratted hair to float over his thighs and swollen nuts. She inhaled again and lowering her head, she coated his nuts with a burst of hot air this time.

Luke was squirming around and bit his lip as he looked to Violet, "My God, Violet, she is right, she is a Goddess and she hasn't touch the good parts yet."

Christy chuckled, "Oh I'll get the good parts Luke and you'll be begging me to let you cum!"

Violet released a gasp, "Oh God Mom, what a fucking slut!"

"Yeah, but I can turn it on and off, you're just a slut and can't change that!" She tickled his nut sack and again her hair was tickling him and making him squirm. She squeezed his nuts, "Stop shaking or I'm gonna stop!"

He fisted the sheets and closed his eyes. His mouth was hanging open when he felt her tongue darting out, licking and flicking at his nuts and before long they were glistening in the low light of the bedroom lamp. She grabbed hold of his thick, stiff cock at the base and squeezed it and slowly ran her tight fist all the way to the tip. She was rewarded with a couple huge dollops of pre-cum. Her tongue flicked out and swept them away. She stared directly into his eyes and ran the tip of her tongue along her lips, coating them with his pre-cum.

Luke released a loud growl and his head fell back to the pillow again, "Oh my God, Violet, she is amazing!"

Christy chuckled, "I've only just begun." Her tongue flicked out and for the next couple of minutes, all she did was tease the tip, flicking it back and forth, Stabbing at the pee hole and pressing hard against the underside of his blood red mushroomed head. She slapped his balls lightly, "Stay still. or I'll slap them harder."

He fell back and rolled his head as he was gasping for air now. He looked to Violet who now had her hand down inside her black slacks and it was easy to see she was playing with her pussy. This turned Luke on even more.

Christy finally abandoned the tip and slowly ran her wet tongue up and down the shaft, first one side and then the other. She worked at the topside and pressing his rock-hard cock against his belly, she did the same to the underside, bathing it up and down over and over again.

Her tiny hand followed her tongue as she stroked him slowly following her active tongue. She attacked his balls now. She sucked one onto her mouth and rolled it around and around, flicking it with her tongue. She released it and gave its twin the same treatment. She fisted them both and her tongue danced around and around them.

Luke was moaning and groaning constantly now. He was on the verge of cumming and Violet's hot mom still hasn't even sucked on him yet. He looked to Violet and he let out a groan. She was now standing beside the bed, Her eyes were glued to what her mother was going, but now in only a tiny thong. Her hand was rubbing violently at her slick cunt as she watched her mother feast on her boyfriend's cock.

Christy knew he was ready for her mouth. Once again her tongue flicked out and she allowed a thick stream of her saliva to flow out of her mouth and she watched as it ran down his shaft. She lowered her head and taking him into her hot mouth, her lips closed around it and she sucked hard. At the same time, she slowly slid her lips downward, her tongue continually dancing all along the shaft.

Luke released a loud grunt, "Oh My God, I'm going to cum!"

Christy's tiny hand grabbed hold of his swollen nuts and squeezed, not hard at first, but a little harder as each second slipped away.

Luke released a scream, "Oh fuck, no, no you can't do that! Oh fuck, it's slipping away." His hands slapped at the damp sheets, "Why did you do that? I was about to cum and now I can't."

Christy slowly released his balls and licked up and down his quivering shaft. She looked to Violet and back to Luke., "Hey Luke, look at Violet. I think she's gonna cum before you do. I learned this trick many, many years ago. A guy's orgasm can to delayed or even cutoff if his balls are squeezed just the right way." She looked to Violet, "Did you see that?" She saw Violet shake her head. Well keep watching, because the next time he's about to cum, I'm gonna do it again."

Luke was trembling and breathing heavily, "You are one mean lady! I can see where Violet gets her mean streak from." He looked to Violet and he let out a gasp. She was now naked and he watched as she played with her clit, "Why can Violet cum and I can't?"

Christy's eyes twinkled, "Oh you're gonna cum and come so hard, you just may blackout, but not before I'm ready for you to do so." She returned to sucking him. She bobbed up and down at a very, very slow pace. Taking him into her mouth an inch at a time until she had his entire length in her mouth and the throbbing head seeded firmly in her throat. She worked her throat muscles, milking his cock and pulling back, she allowed a thick stream of her saliva to flow out, bathing his entire pubic area.

Violet's eyes had turned lusty as she watched her mother working on his cock to perfection, "Wow, Mom, you were right, you are a pro. I'm watching and taking mental notes. She was playing with her full, firm tits and she saw how her mother was taking in her naked body. She knew about her and Jeanine, but wasn't sure if things with her mother were possible.

Christy picked up the pace, switching off from slow movements, to quick movements and she felt his cock swelling up again and popping her mouth from his cock, she looked to Violet, "Watch, now I'm gonna cut his orgasm off again."

Violet watched in awe as Luke screamed out, "OH MOTHER FUCKER, LET ME CUM!" He was rolling his head from side to side as he slammed his open hands against the mattress over and over again.

Christy knew it was time to get Violet into the fray. She pulled back and tugged on Luke until he was flat on his back. She looked to Violet, "Climb up here and sit on his face. I wanna see how he eats pussy."