Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled and shook her head, "No thanks, but you go ahead."

"Are you sure it won't bother you."

"Oh you have no idea, but I can handle it."

He started to take hit after hit on it and before long he was flying high. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure what is it."

He took another hit, "I really like you."

She giggled, "I think you like everything right now."

"No really, I really, really like you...a lot."

She kissed him, "I like you a lot too."

He handed her the pipe, "I'll be right back, have to hit the bathroom."

She stared at it, "Hey, little buddy, remember me!"

He returned and ended up letting her ride him until she same again. She soon found herself on her back, her legs spread wide and his head buried between her legs, licking all of the cum he deposited there along with all of her slimy juices too.

The next night, she took a break, knowing she needed a meeting to clear her head and make sure she didn't fall into his trap and go down that rode of booze and drugs again. She heard it all, but when it came to her sharing, she just couldn't tell her story. She knew it would end up with everyone telling her to drop the guy. She knew he was bad news, even though he could make her cum at the drop of his shorts. All of his drinking and drugs would be her downfall and she just hoped she could get him to fuck her enough to store up enough orgasms to hold her until her next bad relationship.

That night, while Bonnie and Christy were sleeping, there was a crash outside their home. It was David, he was drunk and he stole a firetruck. He ran into all of the garbage cans.

They ran outside and Bonnie saw David for the first time. She looked to Christy, "This is him, I totally get it now."

He stared at Bonnie and sized her up, "Who is this tall glass of femininity dress in flannel pajamas?"

"This is my mom, Bonnie."

She scoffed, "You couldn't just say Bonnie?"

She stared at her, "We are not having a repeat performance like we did with Rudy!" She looked to David, "What are you doing with a firetruck?"

"I'm making a beer run, what does it look like?"

"Come inside, I'll make you some coffee." He didn't reply and when she turned he was flat on his belly on the fold-out bed where Bonnie slept.

Bonnie looked to Christy, "Now this has to be a sign."

"No, no way Bonnie."

"So what is your plan?"

"I guess we let him sleep it off and we return the firetruck."

Bonnie crawled into the bed and Christy stopped her, "Sorry, you're sleeping with me."

She let out a grunt, "Okay, but can I drive the truck?"

"Hell no, he's my boyfriend, I get to drive it."

In the morning, Christy was making coffee when he came out of the bathroom after a shower in just a towel. She was drooling seeing his six-pack and his happy trail. "Ah, wow, I returned your firetruck last night while you were sleeping it off."

He sat down, "Thanks for bring the truck back."

"It was kind of fun, although it was a bitch to parallel park."

He looked at her and all he could think of was fucking her again, but he held back, "I think I may have a problem."

She stared at him, "Oh you do! I mean, you do?"

He looked at her, "Yeah, I do, you see I'm crazy about you and I can't get you out of my mind."

She stared at him., "Oh Wow! That's it? No other problems?"

"Just you and I can't find my emergency weed."

"Oh, okay, weed?"

"Feel free to say I'm your problem too."

She got up, "Oh believe me, you are a huge problem, it's just, uh....I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this anymore."

He got up and came over to her and stood before her, almost naked, "What? Why not?"

"Because you're still doing the party thing, and that's cool, but I can't handle it. I could lose everything."

"What if I cleaned up my act?"

"Are you willing to do that?"

He caressed her arm, "I'm willing to lie about it."

"Yeah, that's not gonna work."

He hugged her, "I get it, I'm sorry."

She felt his stiffening cock press against her sweatpants, and she let out a tiny gasp, "Me, too!"

"You're still my hummingbird warrior." He planted a kiss on her lips and she began to melt, but he pulled away and went to dress. "If you ever change your mind, you've got my number." He stood alongside the pullout bed and removed his towel to dress.

She saw it and her jaw dropped, "Yeah, 911!" She made a mad dash to him and before he could pull his black boxers on, she was on him, tearing them off and dropping to her knees.

She gobbled up his cock as he grabbed hold of her loose fitting pajama tops. She was naked under it and as he played roughly with her tits, she sucked him deep into her mouth. She began to cough and gag as he began to swell up and grow to its full length. By this time, she was used to it and she bobbed up and down, swallowing him whole.

David drew her onto the bed and yanking off her sweatpants, he guided her to his mouth and they were locked in a heated sixty-nine. They worked feverously, both trying to get the other off first.

Neither of them won and as they broke free, he grabbed her by the hips and lifted her high and lowered her to his waiting, saliva covered cock. He kissed her hard as he felt her tight pussy surround his cock and envelope his entire length.

Christy rode him hard and fast, slamming down on his hard, taking his entire length deep into her tiny body. She threw her head back, sending her hair all over her upper body.

David grabbed at her swaying tits and his mouth was on fire, licking and sucking them until her heard her scream out, "OH FUCK YEAH, DAVID, bite, them, lick them suck on them hard. Yes, yes, fuck meeeeeeeeeee! I'm cumming."

He wanted it to last, but she was just too good and he erupted, sending stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her sucking cunt.

She collapsed against him and felt his cock continue to pulsate, sending tiny bursts of cum into her.

Afterwards they showered together, each getting the other off and having to exit it as they ran out of hot water. he reluctantly dressed and called a cab to return to his apartment.

Next week, Christy was right back in David's bed. They fucked like animals again. After they were finished, Christy was curled up against him. She had her hand on his chest and her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her, "Are you asleep?"

She snuggled tighter, "No, just enjoying the moment."

"Me too. If I tell you something, you promise you won't freak out?"

Her eyes grew large and she tensed up, "I'll try, am I gonna need antibiotics?"

He chuckled, "No, I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Oh!"

"Did you freak out?"

"That depends, how high are you right now. On a scale of Woody Harrelson to Willie Nelson."

He thought about it, "Snoop Dogg."

She tightened her hold on him, "So you might not remember this."

He kissed the top of her head, "I'll remember. Traditionally, this is where you say, you're falling in love with me."

She pulled back, "Oh, God. I might be."

He looked down at her, "Good." He attacked her and pulled back, "Ready for round two."

"I am, but I gotta go to work." She tried getting out of bed, but he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back, "Don't go, stay and I'll even let you cum all over my face again."

She grabbed her phone, "Damn you!"

He looked to her, "What are you doing?"

"Calling in sick!" Just as she called, he started to tickle her and she tried to sound sick, "Gabriel, it's Christy! I think I got that thing that's going around."

She tried fighting him off and she yelled into the phone, "So I won't be in today, maybe tomorrow, bye." She hung up and turned back to David, "All right, I'm all yours."

He hovered over her, "Do that sick voice again, I think it's kind of sexy."

She growled out, "Kiss me!"

He attacked her, "Nope, I was wrong!"

He had her on her back and rained kisses all over her. He started at her mouth and kissed her till he took her breath away. He moved to her neck and upper chest and by the time he reached her heaving tits, she was squirming all around. He spent so much time at her tits, but the time he left them to move downward, they were covered in his spit. He teased her belly and skipped over her sweet smelling pussy to her legs. He licked up and down them and even sucked on each and every toe. He began his trek back up her toned, but tiny legs and by the time he reached her pussy, it was dripping with her cunt cream.

She fisted his hair, not letting him move away this time, but she released a long breath of air as she felt him sink his tongue into her wet depths. She arched her ass off the bed and found his hands cupping them, pulling her pussy tighter to his bearded face. She let out a shriek when she felt him attack her clit and that was all it took. She exploded, sending a river of her cream down across his lips and onto his tongue.

David slipped a couple fingers deep into her and found her G-spot and just as promised, he brought her off again. This time causing her to squirt, something she rarely did, but did and she was limp when he drew away to kiss her and let her taste her own juices.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and forced him to fuck her. She groaned as she felt him bottom out and began sawing in and out at a slow pace at first. Slowly he picked up the pace and before long, the two of them were racing towards the orgasm they both sought.

Afterwards, they basked in the glow of an orgasm they both rarely experienced. It was like two souls merged together. He drew her into his arms and carried her to the bathroom. He ran a bath and the two of them soaked in it and before long, she was riding him again.

They couldn't get enough of one another and afterwards, they soaked again until they turned pruny. They dried off and went back to the bedroom where he fucked her doggy and took her fine ass again.

Exhausted, she curled up alongside him, but eventually got up and headed home to check on her children.

She got home, dressed in her waitress outfit to fool her mother, but was foiled. Her mother looked at her lying face, "Gabriel called to see how you were feeling. I covered for you."

"Fine, I blew off work to spend the night with David."

"But why lie about it?"

Christy stared at her mother, "Because I'm kind of a liar."

The next day Christy finally went to work. She asked Rudy to hook her up with some pot. After work, she took it to David's to surprise him, but when she got to his place, she caught him with another girl. It ended with her throwing the pot at him and left, ending one of her hottest relationships she ever had.

Season Two began with many changes. First of all Christy found out who her father was. Alvin refused to accept her, he came around and his wife, Lorraine threw him out and filed for divorce. Bonnie reconciled with him and the two of them suddenly were back together again. Violet had her baby and soon afterwards, she turned eighteen and even though she was fucking like a whore before that, she was now legal to do so.

The storyline picks up in episode nine, when Bonnie dresses as hot as she could and went over to Alvin's apartment for dinner.

While they were eating, Lorraine (Beverly D'Angelo) called him. He took the call in the other room and told her he was alone, not wanting to poke the bear with a stick. He told her he would e-mail her tomorrow the name of the roofer to fix the leak in the house he was no longer allowed in.

When he came out, Bonnie was upset that he told Lorraine he was alone, "Listen Bonnie, why stir the pot?"

She nodded, "I get that, does she know we are seeing each other?"

"Again, the pot I desire not to stir."

"Oh look, I'm like a dirty little whore you keep on the side."

"No, Bonnie!"

She gave him a hot stare, "Relax, I like it!"

While she was at Alvin's, Christy was alone in the house and was going crazy. She began dancing around singing over and over again, "I'm alone, I'm alone and I can whatever I want."

Suddenly Violet came out of her room dressed just as slutty as her grandmother, "Mom, you're not alone."

"Oh, so where are you going all dressed up?"

"I'm going to the library."

Christy rolled her eyes, "Make sure the library wears a condom."

After Violet left, she danced around again and looked to the stairs, "Hell, why not!" She hurried upstairs, stripped off her sweats and pulled her fat buddy out of the drawer and before long she was mellowed out, having an incredible orgasm. She cleaned off her vibrating buddy and slipped back into her sweats and headed back downstairs. She stopped at the top, "How come it takes a man so long to get a woman off, I did it in less than five minutes."

She decided to wash her clothes, what a pity, a gorgeous body and relegated to washing clothes on a Friday night. While sorting her clothes, she began singing again, "I'm alone, I'm alone," and her neighbor from the floor above entered the laundry room too. He stopped when he heard Christy, "Hello!"

She stopped and turned to him and in a high voice replied, "Hello."

"Mind if I join you?"

She cringed, "You know the words?"

He smiled, "Lonely, lonely, lonely, right?"

She nodded, "Pretty much!" She offered him the room.

He moved to the next aisle and put his laundry basket on the washer, "I'm Andy Dresson, 2 B"

She flashed him a smile, "Christy Plunkett, 1B."

"Oh, so I'm on top of you."

She moved over towards him, "Let's see how the laundry goes."

"Alright, I know why I'm doing the laundry on a Friday night, but why is a beautiful woman like you doing yours tonight?"

She blushed and moved back to her basket, "Wow, beautiful?" She reached up and removed the ponytail holder and shook out her long blonde hair, "I'm just doing some quality me time."

"You you wanna be alone, I can always come back later."

"Oh no, it's alright. As a matter of fact, I've been getting sick of me and my time alone."

They were really hitting it off and they worked to finish their laundry.

Back at Alvin's apartment he was feeding Bonnie strawberries and she had the juices running down her chin. She kissed him and in a baby's voice replied, "I was promised your world famous nuts."

He kissed her again, "I've never loved you more. Why don't we take this to the other room?"

"Mmm, just let go freshen up first, okay?" She got up and took her bag with her to the bathroom.

While she was out, there was a knock on the door and when he opened it, Lorraine was standing there in a ankle length overcoat, "Lorraine?"

"Hello Alvin, I wanted to apologize for being such a bitch."

He stared at her, "What today, or always?"

She reached up and with one swift pull,. opened the overcoat, "You tell me?"

"Lorraine, what are you doing?"

She stood there in a royal blue and black silk nightie. Her thick legs were encased in black, fishnet stocking and fuck me heels,. Her long blonde hair fell across her huge tits and she stepped closer to him. "Ready to have a little sex with the Ex?"

Just then, Bonnie came out of the bathroom, no longer in her dress, just a black and blue slip and black stocking being held up by a black garter belt.

The two women stared at one another and Alvin was caught in between the two of them, "Look, before anyone overreacts, let's consider the possibilities?"

Bonnie looked to Alvin and then to Lorraine and shrugged, "What the hell, I'm game if you are?"

Lorraine dropped her overcoat and took hold of his hand and led him past Bonnie. She stopped and stared at her, "Let's go, we'll both have a go at him and afterwards, he can decide who he wants to be with."

Alvin suddenly thought he had died and gone to heaven. Bonnie followed, "You know Lorraine, we may just give him that heart attack that puts him in his grave."

He led the two of them to his bed and groaned out, "Oh yeah, what a way to go." He began stripping as Bonnie and Lorraine climbed up onto the bed and they were soon making out like two long lost lovers.

Bonnie had the advantage, seeing she was a make believe lesbian for over two years with Jeanine. She played the dominant partner and pushed Lorraine onto her back and attacked her bare neck and shoulder. Her hands traveled up and down Lorraine's meaty thighs and pushed them apart. Her hand immediately slipped down into her tiny matching panties and it was Bonnie's turn to release a groan. She found a wet, slippery slit and she shoved two fingers deep into her sloppy hole.

Alvin was naked and was stroking his stiff shaft. He wanted to join them, but he was mesmerized seeing the tall, lanky woman attacking Lorraine. His mouth began to water when he saw Bonnie tearing at the strap on Lorraine's silky nightie.

Lorraine's huge tits flopped out and Alvin was shocked to see her clutch at Bonnie's dark blonde hair and guide her to her aching, stiff nipples. She arched her back off the bed as she force even more tit flesh into Bonnie's widespread lips.

Alvin couldn't hold back any longer and he climbed up onto the bed and his head was spinning as he grabbed hold of Bonnie's tiny panties and yanked them down. He managed to free her of them and gripping his cock, he shoved it deep into Bonnie's slick cunt with one swift thrust.

Bonnie reared up and threw her head back, but it was quickly pulled back by Lorraine who guided her active mouth to Lorraine's other swollen tit.

Alvin had to slow up, the heat and the way Bonnie flexed her cunt was almost too much to endure. He caressed her tight ass and fingered her puckered hole. He heard Bonnie groan around Lorraine's fat nipple as he sank a second finger into her asshole.

Lorraine was rolling her head around on the pillow as she looked on. Watching her man fucking the slender whore, she fisted Bonnie's hair and pulled her up to her mouth. They kissed like long lost lovers and she thought Alvin was going to have another heart attack, just watching the two of them making out.

Bonnie pushed back at Alvin and she slipped down and soon found her face flush with Lorraine's sloppy cunt. She stiffened her tongue and darted into her slippery hole. She heard Lorraine release a shriek as she clutched at Bonnie's head and forced her to lick her harder. Bonnie flicked out her tongue and captured her huge clit. She sucked in the stiff bud as if it was a tiny cock.

Lorraine let out a scream and came hard, bathing Bonnie's face with her slimy cunt juices.

Bonnie release her clit and licked at her folds slowly, knowing how sensitive she had to be after an orgasm that she induced. She fingered her hole and pulling it out, she shoved one of her long, slender fingers deep into her big, bubble butt.

Alvin was going insane and he plowed into Bonnie as hard and as fast as he could. He found her trembling beneath him and reaching up, he fisted her long unruly hair into a ponytail and slamming into her hard as he could, he lost it and began pumping stream after hot stream of his cum deep into her well-fucked pussy.

Bonnie felt it and it sent her over the top. She was trapped between Lorraine's sweaty thighs, but she managed to break free and roll onto her back, cum leaking like a river out of her well fucked pussy.

Back in the laundry room, Andy led Christy upstairs to his apartment. It was directly about hers and she looked around, "Wow, nicely furnished."

He scoffed, "Not me, my ex wife did it all, except my playroom. Can I offer you a drink?"

"Aw, no thanks, but you go ahead."

They talked for a while and seeing she was without sex since David a few months ago, she was hoping to break her dry spell, "Would you mind if I used the..."

He nodded, "Down the hall to the left."

She went in and checked his medicine cabinet, "Okay, nothing weird there." She flushed to toilet and went to wash her hands she left without, faking it. She slipped down the hall, "I would love to see that playroom of his." She opened the door and her jaw dropped. It consisted of wall to wall dungeon apparatus. Her eyes scanned the room and saw whips, straps, cuffs and other dominating paraphernalia.