Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet paused for just a second and then threw all caution to the wind. She climbed up on the bed and facing Christy so she could continue to learn. She lowered her trim, naked body to Luke's head.

Christy knew it was time to make Luke cum and then give him a lesson in eating pussy. She winked at Violet, "Okay, watch carefully Violet, I think it is time to let him cum. The last thing you wanna do it make him hold off too long. You could cause blue balls and it would be very painful for him. Why don't you lean over here and suck on him. I wanna see if you learned anything and seeing he is your boyfriend, you should be the to swallow him cum."

Violet screwed up her face, "No, no way am I going to swallow his cum, that is so nasty."

Christy pushed her away, "You are such a tease, watch and learn." She stroked Luke several times and saw his cock begin to swell up. She closed her lips around it and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She knew he was about to cum. His ass came off the bed and he stopped licking Violet. She glanced up and saw Violet's eyes locked on what her mother was doing. She saw Luke's hands grip Violet's hips so hard, his fingers turned white.

Christy closed her lips around his quivering cock and sucked hard. She heard him let out a growl and he came. The first burst was so strong, it stung the back of Christy's throat. She pulled off of it and the next blast hit her directly on her tongue and flew into her mouth. Unable to swallow fast enough the next two hit her cheek and chin and ran down her neck. She looked up at Violet and licked her lips as she stroked his cock and let the next couple of shorter bursts shoot out and land on the upper slopes of her tits, still encased in that black corset.

Violet was breathing heavily as she let out a groan, "Oh fuck Mom, that is so sexy. I didn't realize just how hot it is."

Before Violet could stop her or even move away, Christy fisted the back of Violet's head, winding her fingers in her thick, blonde hair. She pulled her to her face and their lips met.

Violet opened her mouth to protest and scream, but her mouth was filled with Christy's tongue and Luke's cum before she could react. She tried to struggle free, but was unable to move away.

Christy caressed her hair lighter now, but continued to kiss her and feed her boyfriend's cum into her mouth.

A few short moments later, Violet began to respond and kissed her mother back. Her hands ran over the lush curves of her mother and she deftly unhooked the several eyelets holding the tight leather corset secure on her mother's petite body.

No longer having to hold Violet from escaping, she released her head and ran her hands down the trim back of her daughter. She pulled back slightly and guided Violet's mouth to her cheek and chin and she giggled when she felt Violet licking the cum from her face. She planted her mouth on Violet's and she groaned when Violet fed it to her.

Violet pulled back just enough to tug at the corset and as it fell away, Violet tossed it to the floor.

Violet groaned out as she felt Luke licking and sucking her pussy at a quicker pace. He caught a glimpse here and another one there as he was blocked by Violet's tight ass, but he could hear what the mother/daughter duo were doing above him. His cock never softened and just knowing what they were doing, kept him hard.

Christy finally pulled back and lowered her head and began sucking at Violet's tits and a tiny stream of milk leaked out. She lapped it up and gave its twin the same treatment. She pulled away and watched Luke licking sloppily at her daughter's pussy.

Christy pulled hard on her daughter's arms and she came off of Luke and she let out a shriek when she landed on her belly. Christy rolled her over and giggled when she saw Luke's face gleaming in Violet's juices, "Wow, she sure does get wet, huh?

He chuckled, "She really wasn't very wet until you attacked her. Suddenly she was gushing all over my face."

Violet turned red, "Fuck you Luke, that is such a lie!"

He shrugged, "Say what you want, but I know what I know."

Christy chuckled and looked to Luke, "Aw young man, my eyes are up here. Stop being such a pervert and looking at your girlfriend mother's tits."

He winked, "Hard to avoid, you are really sexy!"

She slapped him playfully, "Enough of that, come over here and let me show you how to really eat pussy."

Violet tried to squirm away. but both Luke and Christy stopped her and after a few moment, she stopped struggling, "I'm doing this under protest, but I can see it isn't any use to try and escape. Come on Mom, let's see if you are as good as you say you are, put your money where your mouth is."

Christy groaned, "Oh you have no Idea." She looked to Luke, "If you were a lesbian, the thing we always hear them telling a novice is, just do what you like having done to you. Seeing you are a male, it is a little harder to achieve, but watch and learn."

Luke did just that and got close and watched as Christy went to town and over the next ten minutes Christy made Violet cum several times. She used every trick she learned from Jeanine and from her other encounters with women. She showed Mark how to lightly finger a pussy and noted how to twist around and lightly caress the inner wall of the female pussy. She glanced over at Luke and couldn't believe how excited he was, "This is what we call the female G-spot."

Luke was itching to try for himself, but watched as Christy continued and before long, Violet was thrashing around cumming yet again. Christy lapped at all of the cream she expelled and fell back exhausted.

Christy came up, her face covered in her daughter's cunt cream and kissed Luke. She squealed when he kissed her back and sucked on her tongue, taking in all of the cream Christy offered him. She pulled back, out of breath and extremely turned on, "I have a few more tricks while eating pussy, but I think you got a lot to digest, maybe we can try another lesson some other time."

Luke looked to the drained Violet, "Oh wow, Violet, you look extremely sedated, what am I to do with this?" He pointed to his raging hard-on.

Christy slipped to her knees and turned and wiggled her ass at him. She reached back and slowly lowered her leather panties. A thick gob of her cunt juices were clinging to her pussy and her panties. She slapped her ass lightly, "Seeing Violet is lying there all mellowed out, how about you take out your frustrations out on me."

He was on her in a flash. He gripped her tiny hips and pushing forward, sank balls deep in her in one quick movement. He threw his head back and looked to Violet, "Oh My God, your mother is so fucking tight. Her pussy is so hot, I have to say, she is incredible."

He reached up and slowly began fucking her. He was glad to finally be fucking anyone. He held off and he knew if Christy hadn't made him cum earlier, he would have cum as soon as he entered her. He was going to take his time and have some fun. He caressed her trim body, reaching around he played and palmed her tits. He noticed they were smaller than Violet' s but a lot firmer and barley moved, they were incredible. He caressed her every curve as he slowly picked up the pace and loved that she returned with movements just as urgent and more so.

Christy looked over at Violet and motioned for her to join them and she was shocked when Violet spun around and scooted beneath her mother.

Violet looked up and watched Luke's cock sliding in and out of her mother's tiny, sweet smelling pussy. She reached up and grabbing hold of her hips, she pulled her down to her waiting tongue. Just as her tongue found her mother's stiff clit, she let out a loud groan. She felt Christy licking her pussy again and she knew she was in trouble. She focused on her mother's pussy, trying her best to block out what was happening between her legs.

Luke picked up the pace. He knew he wasn't going to last long as he saw the mother/daughter team going at it again. He slapped Christy's ass, giving back what she did to him earlier, but when he felt Violet's tongue at his balls, he lost it and began pumping his cum deep into the tiny blonde. He held as long as he could, but finally collapsed, totally exhausted and completely spent, he slipped from her sucking pussy and fell back to the bed.

Christy let out a shriek when she felt Violet's tongue licking at the cum that oozed out of her. She slipped two fingers into Violet's sloppy cunt and got her to cum once more. She clung to her daughter's ass as she came, drenching Violet's lips and tongue with her juices and she felt Violet sucking all of the cum that Luke just shot into her. She was too weak to kneel any longer and rolled off of Violet. She spun around and the two women were locked in a heated embrace, each feeding the cum they just got from the other.

It seemed like forever before they broke apart and saw a tired, but totally satisfied Luke watching the two of them.

Christy kissed them both, "Nice way to teach the two of you lessons in lovemaking. Let me know when you're ready for your next step. I'm going to bed, remember Violet, no fucking without a condom. If you want we can go to the gynecologist and get you on the pill, sleep tight."

She struggled up to the bedroom and found her mother slumbering on the bed, "Wow, you look like you just went ten rounds."

Christy chuckled, "You have no idea, I just had the night of my life, first with Andy and then Luke and Violet."

"Oh my God, you did the Dog Boy?"

She shook her head, "Started too, but left and found Violet giving Luke a sloppy blow job. I was so pissed, still in costume, I whipped them and led them to the bedroom and well, I think you get the picture."

She chuckled, "I was just as perverted as you were tonight. I was about to jump your father's bones and I went to the bathroom to change and when I came out, his other ex, Lorraine was there in a short nightie. One thing led to another and we both fucked him and each other. So we are two peas in a pod. Go to sleep and we'll discuss the specifics tomorrow."

A whole lot more to come!