All Comments on 'Best Served Hot Ch. 02'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Only Thing I Hate Worse Than A Cheater Is A Wimp

Goddam male bashing bitch writers are all alike. Humiliate and emasculate the guy, and he just accepts that? You should have posted this in Sci-Fi and fantasy. It's bad enough he agreed to watch, I can see that as great payback for the cheating ass hole, make him watch then kick him out. But to stay with the slut wife is just to far beyond belief. I hope there is a chapter three and Al gets a little payback on Frank and dumps his evil bitch of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i agree

kick her ass out anyone who could do that to another person is lower than dirt n o matter what the reason is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No way,...

This turned out to be crap. She forced him to watch while she did the guy in their bed and belittled him, allowed the guy to humiliate him and threaten to cum on him and then she lets him cum in her. Birth control? STDs? And then go on about how great it was, and the husband just takes her in his arms. Bullshit. His cheating is wrong, but she took this to a whole different level and there is no way she loves him. This is utter crap, he should have wiped the cum off his face and smeared it on her face and then spit on her before either packing a bag and leaving or kicking her out. I know you said chapter two would be controversial, but this is ridiculous and disgusting. He screwed up the marriage, but she destroyed it. What are you going to do for three, turn him into a willing cuckold who likes to sit there and watch the guy take her again but with his friends this time? No thank you. What happened to this catagory? Where did all this wimp and cuckold crap come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Freddie

Stay single, you don't have a clue about men or marriage, this just sucked. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Endings are never easy.

This had none. It just petered out in the middle. No resolution and no emotion.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
what did you expect from this fucking idiot of a human?

This so called "author" has 18 submissions in 5 stories and in EVERY CASE it has been the same thing.

I really dont need to see if on the morning of Tuesday May 11 the sun wil rise in the east.... after 19 billion+ times I kind of KNOW it will without having to actually see it.

same thing here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sooooo "Sereo-typical"...

Could this story be any LESS "original"? Man gives in to what is apparently his first-ever temptation to stray with a gorgeous babe. Wife decides that she the marriage to continue, but only after she's extracted a "proper" revenge. And, of course, the "revenge" consists of her being shagged by a black man while hubby is forced to watch.

And, of course, the hapless husband is too stupid to recognize how quickly his wife made her decision to "salvage the marriage" and to extract her little "revenge". Any takers on a bet that she was either already shagging the cop behind her husband's back, or on the verge of giving in to his advances - and recognized her opportunity to have her cake and eat it, too?

About the only thing that came close to "originality" in this story was the aviation-related chatter. And even that was probably either boring or a bit confusing to anyone who's never piloted a small aircraft before.

looking4itlooking4italmost 14 years ago
so she is a cheater too

guess that makes them even? she would have been better off pushing the limit then stopping, now what difference does it make...

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Awful

A good story must have a sense of believability. Even Sci-Fi. This has none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid story

Other than the pilot stuff, it was a badly conceived idea, badly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Maybe there will be a 'Happy ever after' after all".

"Hey Fred" don't see a 'Happy ever after" in your stories with your writing style ( humiliate all the males/husbands to the "n" degree ) ... Sci Fi section is where this belongs! Payback is one thing but your "male bashing, over the top" revenge themes makes your stories unreadable. Granted the husband "screwed up" but there's not a man on this planet that would take this BITCH back after what she did. Try again with a little more emphasis on reality!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great !!!

I never knew village idiots could write.

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago

Fred? Sorry, but what the hell was that? You got your point across, the husband is a total utter wimp and a failure and the wife is one crazy woman, and if she treats someone she loves that way, what would she do to someone she truly hated? As for the Frank character? Well with cops like him who needs criminals. There really is no one to like in this story all three characters are just so unlikable that I have to wonder if you really did write this story just to yank our chains, if so it was a waste of a good story and your writing ability. And as others have said, not many men would behave this way. And the way the wife disrespected the husband the way she did, and the fact that she knows she can cheat on her husband any time she wants and he won't stop her. But keep trying.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 14 years ago
Bullshit

Hecwas innocent, he'd be enraged, did u forget your own first chapter??? Wrong category buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you know the old saying

you know the old saying if your fat and stupid you shouldn't write well you just proved it. What a loser this author is.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Smells

OK, first Al is a moron for cheating on his wife. He was aggressively seduced but that is not an excuse. He deserves to have his ass kicked hard, even divorced. And telling his wife it was "no big deal" has to qualify him for being brain dead. <br><br>

But now we get to the revenge. He is assaulted by a cop. His wife does everything she can to demean and humiliate him. In such a situation he's reduced to tears? He's not furious. I can understand accepting some punishment, coldness, rejection, or divorce. But would most men (or women) accept a punishment of cutting off your arms or legs for infidelity? I don't think so. And I may be crazy but no man would live after treating me that way. Eventually Frank would be dead. And crawling back to his bitch of a wife? How could most normal men have anything except enormous anger and contempt for her. The problem with over the top revenge is that is generates a like response. He fucked up badly. She got a very nasty revenge. Why would he want to continue to be with her. Divorce time. I could never have tender feelings for someone who would treat me that way and yet he's right back in her bed. No friggin' way.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
kill the fucking cop

throw her worthless ass out of the airplane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not Loving Wives

Maybe BDSM, Interracial, Gay male or fetish (since you're obviously going to take whatever the bitch dished out and likewise take whatever the cop dished out and not put a bullet in his or her head). Revenge by complete humiliation. But how do any of these characters respect or trust eachother after this kind of humiliation? I thought the last page might feature hubbie pushing wifie, and maybe studly too, out the plane door over shark infested waters with fresh cut steaks in their pockets. But no such luck. Maybe in Chapter 3 he can show there was no hard feelings and take them all out for a plane ride over the Atlantic. To celebrate the contract. In maybe an older, bigger plane. A couple of Michael Finns and buckets of fresh cement overshoes later (2 can play at that game) and oops. "But honest officer , one minute they were here and the next they both went aft and musta leaned against the door and poof, gone. My wife and our good police friend. Gee, I don't know what happened!! Honest officer. Honest Uncle Guido. Cousin Vinney can sue the heck out of the plane owners. Here have a cannoli."

katibkatibalmost 14 years ago
Happy ending?

Baloney! I expected a realistic ending to what is fairly well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
total shock

It was a well written story and but all the characters if they contracted AIDS I don't think anyone having read this would of shed a tear. The cop shouldn't be a cop and if Al wanted to make a complaint the definitely wouldn't be a cop any longer. Al was weak to cheat but Maria took her revenge way beyond the getting even level. It is too bad the Al is so weak because the humiliation bestowed on him by his loving wife and the cop was unbelievable. He should of walked because she doesn't love him to do what she did. She felt he was her property and was going to punish the property so it would not do it again. No love there. If he wanted to really end it all just tell her three brothers what happend and I'm sure the three amigos would of all been pushing up daisy's. Well written but I don't see anyone just going along with watching handcuffed humiliated verbally and then having sperm wiped on my face to just going to my wife after all that and having sex. Ugh, unreal.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Still the sound of a one string banjo only the string is loose!

Fred,

When you pleaded for some constructive criticism on your last story I gave it to you. But you ignored every word I wrote! So now you are reaping more bad comments and a pitifull score.

Your comment to me: "I have noticed lately that I only seem to have one string on this banjo and no matter how many different ways I play it, the sound starts getting monotonous. "

Fred it is time to re-string the banjo. Go back and read my email again.

Then read some of the stories that have garnered praise. Please put some thought into what I am telling you.

I would love to see a decent story from you. You have the writing skills but the subject matter and who you make these characters out to be is just wrong. In this story the characters are potrayed to be so bad in their character that no one gives a shit to what happens to any of them.

Please try it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
disappointed

I had more hope for this story based on part 1, although, at the end it was already looking like a whimpy story. But part 2 is really disappointing, flat and not inspired. I suppose even you realised that, hence your warning. Could have been much better. Also, the Italian connection opened up more possiblilities. But hey, maybe you will surprise us with a better epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a letdown and wimpy to boot.

Author - it was so full of plot holes, it stinks like rotten swiss cheese.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Again, Jasonnh hits the nail on the head.

Three brief thoughts, some of which echo those expressed by other readers. Firstly, there is nothing new here. Another "Hildy," only this belongs in Interracial because such was the dominant theme in the story. Secondly, I would leave -- it's not safe to stay with Maria. Not only does she not love Al, but her family is dangerous and undesirable. Cutting one's losses makes good business sense and is certainly applicable in this situation. And thirdly, I would file a complaint against Frank with the authorities. Frank would come looking for me to teach me an additional lesson about bulls and wimps, only I would do him first, and that would be that. Self-defense against great bodily harm is not a crime. End of story. A sequel with my plot would, I'd wager, get far more readership voting points than were received by the first two chapters.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Ruined it for me when you had him become sympathetic....

from her exaggerated cruelty, then turned him wimp with the "vote" thing, a very unlikely scenario. At that point he was in worse trouble with the in-laws than if they only found out about the cheating. "Begging the guy"????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Piece of shit

Reasonably well written, but a moral piece of shit. I am only able to conclude the author is also a piece of shit to present this garbage.Daibhidh

Ducky7Ducky7almost 14 years ago
probably not this marriage is headed for the trash heap along with the

story. This line is as old as the hills and twice as dusty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Congratulation author!

You managed to write a story with a 100% negative feedback. You must really get a kick out of pissing readers off. I knew from the previous chapter that there was just no way you would give this guy some balls. Never will happen in your stories. What a waste of writing talent. ML

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cute, but...

You only used half the threat of being a daughter of a "family man". Daddy would be more than willing to dispose of that bastard cop porkin his married little angel, him being black is just better positioning in the newspapers at that stage, then maybe he could have a private chat with the son in law to "remind" him of his obligations. And a more civilized discussion with the apple of his eye reminding her of her own obligations to the family and the proper way to behave while correcting things, capisce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
... shouldn't it be Ms Frederica "Cuck" Jones?!?

Could not agree more with a previous comment ... "Reasonably well written, but a moral piece of shit. I am only able to conclude the author is also a piece of shit to present this garbage. " This sucked out loud!!

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesalmost 14 years agoAuthor
I warned you at the beginning

If you look at the start of part 1 you will see where I wrote "In this one we have three characters, all of whom are despicable in their own way. Feel free to hate any or all of them. They are totally fictitious and don't represent anyone I know in the real world. I think this story will generate some controversy, though. Especially part 2."

It seems that you all *really* hate these characters. Good. That's exactly what you were supposed to do. I have a 3rd part in the works, though I may never post it, where Maria and Frank start up a regular affair, Al gets video and pictures brings them to her family who then deal with Frank in a painful and eventually permanent way. Al takes proof of this to the cops/FBI who arrest several members of her family. Maria is pregnant with Frank's baby and won't consider aborting it. Big argument ensues. Al testifies at trials, goes into witness relocation program without Maria, and ends up flying bush pilot runs in Alaska.

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i agree

The only remotely sympathetic character is the husband. She went over the top and he should have walked out of her. Cuffed and humiliated and scorned. The guy was over the top and wifey went along with it. Let her have frank or anyone else, but divorce is better alternative. Revenge to the extreme, into senseless humiliation. Once she's had frank, why believe that she won't repeat it, without knowledge of husband. Bo hiss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He Made A Mistake

But what she did was not a mistake. She intentionally went to get revenge. No matter what the husband did she raised the limits by doing it in front of him. If I was married to this bitch she would be divorced with nothing to her name (even if it took the rest of my life to take everything from her when she gets something). The cop...he would be dead, slowly and painfully.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
It actually made me want to vomit!!!!

How could anyone enjoy this kind of pure old shit???

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Really Bad Story

The husband made a mistake and deserved some grief. She could either divorce him or make him earn her trust back. But what she did was over the top. There is a reason they say two wrongs do not make a right. When she asked him "Never again" he should have replied "Definitely never again. You know, what I did was a mistake in a moment of weakness and was never intended to hurt you. You, however, seemed to enjoy humiliating me on purpose. You will never get the chance to do it again. Please, keep it up with Frank. I am sure your family would love to meet him." Then he should have packed some clothes and left for good.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
My Suggestion for Chapter 3

Well, I read some of it that I had skipped over the first time, most of the sex with Frank. I had to add another comment. Here is a short version of my suggestion for a third chapter.

A couple of days later, they began having sex. As Al was stroking along, suddenly his dick went soft. It would not get erect. They chalked it up to all that had happened and him being tired. However, the same thing happened every time they tried to have sex over the next couple of weeks.

Then, Maria came home one day to find Al packing some bags. She asked him where he was going. She did not remember any long flights planned. He told her he was leaving her. He said that every time they were intimate, images of her and Frank flooded into his mind and that at this point, he did not think he would ever get rid of them. He could just see the two of them fucking away with both of them looking at him and grinning. He had come to believe that she wanted that experience for more than just revenge and suspected that she would go for it again. He knew he had messed up but she had destroyed their marriage.

As he walked out of the door, she was begging him to stay. She said they could get counseling and work it out. He just looked over his shoulder and said that it was too late, but at least she still had Frank. As the door shut behind him, she fell to her knees sobbing, realizing that she had made a huge mistake in pushing her revenge so far and saying that she did not want Frank, she wanted him.

A month or so later, she found out she was pregnant. Due to the timing, it had to be Frank's. Boy, was her Italian family going to be really happy with her black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If that were to happen

to me, as soon as I was loose I would leave and file for divorce and then file a complant with the police department. The cop may not get fired but he would never get another promotion. The bitch would be out on a street corner to earn her living.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IS THERE A PARACHUTE IN THE PLANE

if not good. News at 11. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just more wimp shit

Waste of words. Sorry I wasted my time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF?

I've got to agree with the "wimp" comments. There's no way that woman would ever have me in her bed again. I'd be civil to her, but distant and unloving until she demanded a divorce. Then she would reap the consequences of her hasty hot temper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

that is by far the stupidest story I have ever read on this site. The author's name sould like a liberated married woman that doesn't respect her husband by taking his last name only. What can you expect for someone like that.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

I don't believe her saying "never again." I believe he's scared shit-less because of her people. His only chance is to run.Run fast. Run far.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Actually, story is a psycological profile of the author.

Enuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worst story ever written on lit.

poor plot flow, poorly executed and difficult to read.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Fuck her and her family, too.

Right before he gathers all their assets and goes where he cannot be found (or maybe a few days later) he should document everything, admit his transgression and tell her family about what she did with Frank to get even. But he should maybe go to Mexico for a while. He should not put up with that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Difficult to read

Seemed to jump around too much. And no Cop would risk his career by doing those things for a fling. He'd loose his job in a heartbeat. And in the end? Just divorce the slut. You screwed up, she got you back and now there's nothing else left to burn down. You both lost. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when the shoe is on the other foot , male revenge fuckers cry

good story .it is only a story, yet when a women cheat all they want is to burn the bitch. when a male cheats they dislike the story when she gets some justice..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this writer knows nothing about cicilian family....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But when he got up the next morning?

He went right to the Police station and filed a complaint against the cop. Then he went to the bank and closed all the accounts and cancelled the credit cards. Next stop cancelled the cell phones and then he stopped at the attorneys office and started the paper work, leaving the attorney his Power of Attorney. When he got back home, she was out so he quickly packed everything he wanted and left before she returned. One last stop at work got him his severance pay, remaining vacation time and his 401k cashed out. Then he hit the road. He didn't stop until he was on the opposite side of the country. Took him a week to get a new job and find a new place to live. He never called her or spoke to her ever again. His attorney handled the divorce. The end to a terrible story.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHAT A CUCKY WIMP

and being afraid is the worst, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Fucking Asshole

Yes - You were stupid, you were wrong and NOW _ Stupid again.

What you did was idiotic her - it was insanely torturous and humiliating.

You should have gotten a gun, shot him and then decided on whether to shoot her or yourself!!!

Dumb SOB, you don't admit this kind of crap and yes - we know - It Is who you are!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Not Even Close

I don't favor the guys or the girls but he did screw up. However a quickee, still cheated!

Her solution was not just a quickee behind his back and then to tell him but rather to engage in, in front of him, a torrid sexual and euphoric sucking and fucking with a black man so...not only humiliating, degrading and tormenting but crossing the color line to add even more pain. Two wrongs make a...Hell No!

Sicilian or not, go to poppa, tell him your mistake, tell him his daughters conduct, ask him for a pass with the provision you will financially take care of her and that you need to move on...the actual images would never go away and forever kill any love or romance!

Now, hope like hell poppa says okay! Wait, he's a wuss/wimp with no backbone or character - right, watch out for good looking women with towels on the prowl!

How did this guy ever get to negotiate contracts by himself?

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
to bad

First of all his wasn't anything in her face and he certainly didn't degrade her like she did to him. If it were me, I would have told her that since she saw fit to treat me as she did and let that black motherfucker humiliate me like he did, I would have told her as soon as she uncuffed me the next morning I would be filing for a divorce and say so long whore

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
she is a bitch.

A pilot sells an invention to a company, gets fucked wife discovers then makes him witness her revenge fuck to humiliate him is one twisted tale she is a sick bitch and deserves to be kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Fucking Loser

A real man would have found a way to get around her cheating and...if all else failed...when she insisted he come up stairs...before he lipped off and got cuffed...he should have got the guys gun and escorted him out of the house or shot him. All fails...shoot himself because if he shoots her, daddy will make him die slow and that is what she is doing to him!

She was too much into this and totally enjoyed every bit from laughing at hubby, smirking and making love - not just fucking - but making love to the cop, she had no bad feelings at all, this was 'Pure and Simple' lust and cheating!

He stayed married to her...Seriously...You Fucking Loser! You are a submissive wimp!

You were wrong but, Sicilian or not, no woman treats a man that way. If she couldn't handle it then divorce!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Does bring out people with anger management issues

Well, lots of suspension of belief. Well for one, fucking a strange and hearing what might be an abridged version of it, and her fucking a guy she sees a few times a week, and him being personally humiliated, and forced to watch is hugely different. So there is no symmetry to the sin. She hugely escalated it issue.

The bible eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth is intended to condemn such punishment

A better ending is for him to play possum, taken all their shit with pathetic pleas, be totally wimp like, and when they are going at it, and not watching him, he goes into their bedroom, gets a hand gun, a few pictures, and orders Frank out of the house at gun point, telling him the wife would bring Frank's gun to the gym, and father in law would get the pictures if he died.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One Friggin Word

DIVORCE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looks like a lot of you missed something

The officer, in uniform, forcibly restrained, then sexually assaulted, our hero.

That's two felonies right there (kidnapping, and sexual assault), maybe three (acting under color of authority).

All he has to do is swab where dickhead wiped his cock on him, and he's got good DNA samples. AND he's got the cuffs AND the chair with the abrasion marks from the cuffs. AND the abrasions from his wrists.

If our hero really desires it, officer dumbass is going to have a really bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ugh..

Not really a very good aftermath unless the main character was a cuck which he wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kill her

I will if you want FTDS

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Happy right up to the delivery of her baby

Of course her Sicilian family will now be on his side and she will be cast out. To very stupid people.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 6 years ago
Thank You!

For NOT posting chapter 3.

The first two chapters were bad enough, but your outline of the 3rd chapter is downright pathetic. I, for one, appreciate their absence!

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
I like chilleys idea to a point

Though id send the photos now and let dad fix his errant slutty daughter. The husband is a dickhead for messing around no problem there. She waaaay o over the tops the revenge he needs to cut her lose and fry her and her fuck buddy. Move on lesson learned . Keep it in your pants next time and don't marry a cunt like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BETTER ENDING

The best ending would have been Al somehow getting loose, getting Frank's gun while they were screwing and emptied the gun into them. Then it would be a BIG DEAL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Humph!

He is a dumb ass, she is a slut.

I would have learned my lesson and been looking for the next wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Marriage should be over

Fucking a guy in front of your handcuffed husband . That’s revenge,

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Part one

I thought part one was bad, but this is an insult to bad. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Frank. Here's your handcuffs back.

"And the key. You're under arrest for kidnapping, assault, and official misconduct."

"What are you talking about? You agreed!"

"No, Frank, I agreed to my _wife_. That whole handcuffing me in my own chair, in my house? With your cop cuffs? Never agreed to any of that shit. And my blood all over them? Tells you how voluntary that was."

"And yes, dear, you went too far. Now we're going to go home and burn the mattress, the bed, _everything_ from that bedroom."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cunt went to far

nothing but a wimp and a nasty whore , she;ll keep fucking frank at gym , leave her and never come back .

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Bull

Just bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Payback times ten. Unfortunately, Frank overplayed his role and is looking at felony unlawful restraint. Yes the MC was stupid, but didn’t deserve what he got. Time to start developing an exit strategy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous