All Comments on 'Best Spring Ever Ch. 11 - Epilogue'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago
Healing

@MANOBLUE Why did you not like it? I thought it was a warm healing ending.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 3 years ago

I'm happy you came back and put the finishing touches on this story. Thank you!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Hilda should have made her choice and been at least remorseful about cucking Richard. Loving 2 men, in any way, doesn't work for me. Sorry, really like most of your work.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great story like the rest of the series. Glad you left it the way you did and at the point you did. I may know how ManoBlue is feeling. All I have to say is Tom, Lina's husband (when she marries) and Debi's husband had better keep a close watch on the good Dr. Morton. As for Richard and Hilda it's a new normal and Richard knows it down deep. Hilda and Dennis will have their trysts. The type of affection they have for each other wont let them ignore their physical needs and pleasures they shared so long ago now that they can be together as "friends". Richard is already sharing Hilda emotionally with Dennis. Hilda still has it bad for Dennis to the point of going to their secret place at the top of the watch tower once a month to "talk to Dennis" to clear her head. Richard respects their space and wont go to the top of the tower. "That's their space"! Oh, Richard will share her physically eventually also after all he has already given his permission in the letter he wrote to Dennis on their "first date" (not sure what they call what they did in Indy. 15 years ago). He loves her too much and knows that's the only way she will be happy.

Hell, it's Richard's fault anyway for forcing Hilda and Dennis together in the first place to full fill one of his fantasies!

As for the cute nurse Angie? Who knows. Was the smile on his face as he drove home because of Angie or being back in Hilda's life again and the hint of a dinner date with Lina! Tom and Gretchen will always be grateful for him saving their daughter's life. Will Tom have to someday share his wife with Dennis? He has been in her panties before and she knows how good he is!

Well folks that's the Oldsage's fantasy on what the future holds for this group. I'm sure y 'all's got your own!

5 stars for the best ending possible to this point.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't like Richard constantly making a mess of things

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years agoAuthor

I never addressed what he did for a living, but I suspect he was a politician.

toobytoobyalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the fulfilling and deep story. But the drama, ugh! I'm not knocking you, and I couldn't stop reading this saga, but the turmoil between Rich and Hilda got to be a bit much for me. I prefer my sex stories a bit lighter and fun. I will say though, this whole story is more true to life. Sex and love are very difficult to separate, when it comes to opening up your marriage. My wife and I tried for a few years over 20 years ago to do just that. We had a few trysts, together, with friends. It all turned to shit eventually. People have very complicated feeling with such intimacies, ourselves included. It almost broke us up, and did cause the loss of a couple friendships, unfortunately. Now that we're older, we are wiser, alas. Keep on writing, Doc, for you have some talent!

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Oh good grief! PLEASE write a follow-up series to this! What a great series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn't rich should be one to receive harsh thing instead of Dennis

Dennis wasted mny enjoyable(youthful) movement of his life

Grt story but end naah(I'm not into this type of ending)

Everyone happy move In life except Dennis sad life

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 2 years ago

I have mixed feelings.

The writing is very good, and there are many things to like about this. But it feels as though you did what several characters repeatedly said was not going to happen: You broke up their marriage. If Richard keeps making an ass of himself, it's hard to believe that anyone likes him. Consequently, his daughters and Debi end up looking shallow, too. I also have to agree with other commenters; the Dennis drama and the yo-yo effect start yielding diminishing returns.

That said, I intend to read more of your stories, so you must be doing something right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilda has always wanted to be in Richard's bed, not Dennis'? Right. Gaslighting is fun! And Richard only got to "cuckold" Hilda with "five women" because all those women also got to have sex with Dennis. For evidence, consider the fact that once Hilda announced she wasn't going to sleep with Dennis, all of a sudden, Richard was SoL. Richard has always been the cuckold of this story, first by his own, idiotic, will, and then via manipulative psychological abuse and gaslighting. I love some of your work, but this made me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moving and exciting. Lots of interesting characters. Julia was a very smart and insightful lady. Dennis had a heart of gold. Richard never learned from his mistakes. I never understood who or why someone named Tommy was referenced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Julie, supposedly being an expert at family and sexual issues, proceeds to verbally castrate him and tell him his feelings are not acceptable or valid. That's completely opposite every counselor I've ever heard or talked to. Talk about emasculating... A cuckold indeed and a victim as well. I hate this episode.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I knew Rich should have never give the ok for his wife to sleep with Denis. She admitted that she fell for him the first time she seen him at the grocery store. The daughters knew Denis was inlove with their mom and they did not talk with the mom about it. They have told the mom to put an end to it back then. I find it was the wife’s fault she wanted to have an affair with Denis and was lucky that her husband gave the ok first and threw him under the bus. I never trusted the wife she can’t have two men to love and have sex with. If my wife ended up like her crying and going to their private place and cry again and talk to him in her mind and always sad I would see that the love for Denis was stronger than for her husband. I would divorce her so she can be happy with Denis. At the end is what Denis wanted and Hilda. She fell inlove with his cock like they all did.

DocWordsDocWords7 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, Did we read the same story? DocWords

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

A most enjoyable story.

Perhaps one day we might even see where that date took him in life but again a most enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES