Best Spring Ever Ch. 11 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to watch her today and tomorrow. If everything is still good, she can go home the next day."

"Did you and mom go out?"

"We did. Then I brought her home at a decent hour and visited with your dad for a few minutes."

"Is everything okay?" Gretchen asked.

Dennis smiled. "Everything's good." Tiffany finished the bottle and Tom offered her to Dennis. "After you burp her. This is a clean lab coat."

Tom placed her over his shoulder, and she gave him a nice wet burp with a small deposit along with it. Dennis took her and put her on the bed. He examined her, then removed the dressing on her chest to look at the wound. This was the first time the parents had seen it.

"Everything looks great. Stitches out in a week."

"Will the scar be bad?" Gretchen asked.

"By the time she's old enough to show that area, it'll be almost invisible. Anything else?" he asked, handing Tiffany back to her father.

"Yes," Gretchen replied. "Don't leave us again. We all love you."

Dennis smiled, "I'm not going anywhere. I love you too."

He and Gretchen hugged each other for a long time before he left. Dennis went to the cafeteria and picked up two coffees and a danish and went to SICU. He walked into the nurse's station and set the coffee and danish on the desk in front of Angie. She smiled and looked up at him.

"What's this all about?"

"I'm buttering you up."

"For what?" she asked, smiling.

"I'm kind of new to this. I'm hoping that I can talk you into going out with me," he said.

"You think coffee and a danish will help?"

"That's my hope."

"When?"

"Whenever we're both off at the same time."

"When are you ever off?" she asked.

"I take a day off every once in a while. I'm off this coming weekend."

"Saturday, you can pick me up at seven." She reached in her pocket and took out a piece of paper, then handed it to him. "It's my address and phone number."

"You carry that around with you?" he asked.

"After the danish yesterday, I was hoping you'd ask for it. I wanted to be ready."

"Anywhere you'd like to go?"

"Is Paris too far for a weekend?"

"Probably so."

"Where'd you take the MILF last night?"

He laughed. "Dolen's, the steaks are excellent. Word travels fast around here."

"Grandma called Gretchen from the bathroom while you were there. Do I get the limo treatment?"

"If you want the limo treatment, we'll do that."

"Champagne too?"

Dennis laughed. "Champagne too."

"Flowers?"

"Do I need to start making notes?" he asked.

"No, I think we're good. Chocolate breaks me out. I think flowers are enough."

"Any particular type of flower?"

"Surprise me. Seven pm next Saturday," she said.

"With a limo, champagne and flowers."

"See, you didn't need notes after all. Now, if you don't mind, some of us have work to do." She winked at him and left the nurse's station.

Dennis drove home with a smile on his face.