Best Weekend of my Life

Story Info
Best weekend of my life, I can never tell anyone about.
1.7k words
3.94
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The greatest weekend of my life, that I can't tell anyone about.

My wife works in the IT realm, she has been on a major project, working sometimes till late at night and back at it early in the mornings. I decided she needed a break. I convinced her to take a half day. I planned a weekend away for her to unwind and relax. I rented a cabin in the mountains with a heart shaped tub and a hot tub.

We arrived at the cabin. It is in the middle of several wineries. Our plan was to go to the winery on Saturday. Friday night we had a nice dinner in town, which was a small town in North Ga. Not a lot to do in town. We stopped at a grocery store and stocked up on supplies. Once we got back to the cabin, we made dinner and before I did the dishes, I put candles around the heart shaped tub. My wife Anne soaked in the tub while I cleaned the kitchen. With the kitchen cleaned I stripped down and crawled in the tub with her. The bubble bath made everything and everybody very slippery. We were slipping around and had fun being playful. When the fourplay was over I carried her to the bed and made sweet love to her.

The next day we prepared to go to the wineries. There were 5 in the area. We started off at the closest one. I work as a firefighter and DUI means loss of a job, so I was the designated driver. My wife loves wine, so this was a treat for her. The first winery was small, and the wine wasn't very good. While we were there 3 ladies showed up and were doing wine tastings' wife being the social person, she began talking to them. They were all married, and their husbands were on a golfing adventure, so they decided to go wine hopping.

As we were getting ready to move to the next one, I overheard them talking and Uber doesn't run in this small town and the closest one was two hours away. I asked my wife what she thought about them joining us. She didn't have a problem with that as she thought it might be fun to have some drinking buddies. We loaded up in my wife's car and off we went to the next winery. once they all done the tastings. The ladies including my wife were starting to get a little buzzed.

To make a long story short we ended up at a total of four wineries. The women were getting trashed. They had called a friend to come up and get them from the last winery. It was going to take the friend two hours to get there. I decided to talk to the friend and give her our address to the cabin and take them there before we get arrested in the winery. The friend agreed that they needed a safe place to stay till she could get there.

We stopped back by the store and got more supplies for our guest as it was getting later in the afternoon and would be dark soon. We get back to the cabin where there is plenty of room for them to lie down for a little while. They wanted to keep drinking so the party continued. I fired up the grill and the girls helped prepare dinner. One of the girls said it would be nice to get out of her dress and relax. Between my wife and I we came up with t shirts for them to wear. So, they all changed, including my wife. We ate dinner and cleaned up. My wife went missing. I went to check on her and she was curled up in the king-sized bed sound asleep. Sue, one of the girls said that she thought she might need to lie down so she went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed with my wife. They looked cute laying in the bed all curled up together in just their t shirts and panties.

The other two girls decided to get in the hot tub on the back deck. I was trying to be good, so I stayed inside and watched Football. They came back in and asked me to take the cover off for them. I went out and did that for them. I went back inside and sat where I could glance up at them every once and awhile. I didn't want to have to explain why two women drown in our cabin.

On one of the commercial breaks, I took them some towels. When I walked out, they became very quiet. They were sitting next to each other, which seemed odd to me. I looked around the deck and there were their t shirts on the deck dry. So, my thoughts went racing. They finally spoke up and asked me to join them in the hot tub. In my mind I was like Hell yea, but not wanting to be murdered by my wife I went into the bedroom where she was sleeping and got my swim trunks. Both the women in the bedroom were sound asleep. I put my trunks on and went out to get in the tub. When I got to the top of the stairs, they wouldn't let me in till I took my trunks off. It took me a minute to decide. My wife was down for the count so throwing caution to the wind I took them off and crawled in the tub. I was very nervous. They picked up on that and started to make fun of me. they then moved over and grabbed my hands and placed them in their Brest. They both had very nice Brest.

I was committed then and began playing with their breast till one of them pushed my hand down and I began to finger her. The other one, Pat found out what was going on and got in front of us and began kissing both of us. Deb them began fingering her while she began to rub my cock. We stayed like this for a few minutes till Pat suggested we go inside and continue. They both jumped out and ran inside. I gathered all the clothes and towels. When I walked in, I had the pleasure of watching Pat Eating Deb out on the queen-sized bunk bed in the living room. They were both naked and Pat had her foot on the ground and her knee on the bed licking like there was no tomorrow. I sat and watched for a few minutes. Pat then stopped and told me to continue to do what I was doing in the tub. I walked over and was greeted with the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. I began fingering her again. It wasn't long before she stopped and told me to fuck her. I didn't want to not obey a naked woman. I stuck it in and began slowly. She began moaning as well as Pat was moaning also. I stuck my finger in her butthole, and she began to squirm. It wasn't long, all three of us came hard.

The ladies got up and one at a time hugged me and went to the bathroom to clean up. I sat back on the couch and finished watching the football game. My team had one and so did I. Pat crawl in the bed and was soon fast asleep. When Pat came out of the bathroom I asked about their ride. She texted her and she wouldn't be able to make it up to pick them up till tomorrow. She told her not to worry that they had somewhere to stay and tomorrow would be ok. She then as on the couch with her feet in my lap. We talked about what had taken place and we swore that no one would know about any of this. I was rubbing her feet when I noticed she hadn't put her underwear back on. She sat there teasing me till I got hard again. She then got up and sat on my lap and began a very sensual lap dance. She said I deserved it since we had been so gracious in taking them in. She then leaned back and whispered in my ear that her husband didn't like to do anal. I thought this came out of the blue.

As she was moving around and went to the bathroom. She then came back with some lube she found in the bathroom. She asked if I would do her a favor and fuck her in the ass. Who am I to turn her down. She then moved in position and lowered herself over my dick. She was so tight it felt wonderful. She began to move slowly and then picked up the pace. I told her to bend over the couch, she a had a big grin on her face as she bent over the couch. I then began to fuck her harder, she kept saying harder and I complied. She then began to cum, and she got weak in the knees. She moaned very loudly; I knew my wife would walk in at any minute. After we finished, she went back to clean up. Now I was the one with the grin on my face. She came back in, and we cuddled up together while we slept. At some point in the night, she got up and crawled in bed with Deb.

The next morning, I woke up refreshed and ready for the day. I made breakfast and the others woke up and began moving around. We all sat down and ate breakfast. My wife asked me what we did after she fell asleep. I told her we watched football. My wife was trying to be slick and asked the scores and I was able to tell her with great confidence. As we were loading the car to leave, I was pulled into the bedroom and threatened that if anything got out it would ruin several families and possibly my marriage, which was true. We ended up taking the girls back to one of their friends' houses on the way home. Yes, I still have a grin on my face but I can never speak of why....