A 53 Year Old Wife Gangbang

Story Info
Surviving the pandemic financially by spreading her legs.
2k words
3.2
14.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

53 YEAR OLD WIFE FUCK FEST / GANGBANG FOR MONIES, Please don't mind the grammar as I tell this true story. In 2020 the lock down took place, took a hit with my business, had to close off. I had savings as it quickly burns up by paying loans and maintaining the house. In 2021 my wife and I was struggling finically to make ends meet as saving were burn out. bills kept coming and no monies.

My wife of 53 years of age thick in size ( bbw ) huge breast and ass fair skin and shoulder length black hair mention to me she had an old friend she can reach out to for financial assistance. They both used to fuck before we got married. Also, she had mention it may require having sex with him to get the help. As I ask her if she is ok with that, she mention its fine, as I had no choice, I had to allow it to get the help of $2000 cash.

She had reach out to him and arrange to meet on Friday evening at 3pm for drinks to talk and seek the financial help. She had mention she would try to avoid sex and get back home by 6 or 7 pm. I have let her know if sex is required for the help so be it. As I mention how much he can fuck you, you are a stallion a sex machine.

On that evening I had fuck her for a little over an hour as she showers and went to the meet at 3pm. At 5.30pm my wife sends a message saying yes, we are getting the monies but we are leaving here to go to a motel. I was happy that things work out with the monies for a bit of pussy. well, its ok. I have message back asking what time you will be home as she reply around 10ish pm. well ok 3 to 4 hours of fucking.

Later that night at 11 pm my wife was not home as yet. I message, half hour later no reply, at 12 midnight I call the phone, the phone ring out and went to voice mail. I woke up at 6 am Saturday morning and she was not at home. I try messaging and calling and no answer, I began to worry, I went driving around and keep calling. Saturday night she is not home, no calls, no message, finally she calls 8.30 am on Sunday morning to pick her up at 11 am at a motel (name given as well room number) 45 mins drive away from home. but I was already on the road and I got there in 15 mins.

As I approach the room, I heard load screams of my wife I remain calm as I approach body flapping and body farts (wet bodies clashing) was load I stand on a bin and peep into a vent brick above the door and saw a Hugh black man fucking her missionary merciless and two other built black guy very hung jacking off standing around the bed. I keep watch for about 10 mins when that guy finish and the other went between her legs as he starts fucking her like a piece of meat deep stroking and grinding with force. as I heard other voices, I shift my position and saw 3 other guys line up at the side, jacking off awaiting their turn. all I could have said is WOW... In all there was 6 guys in there.

I went back to the van and waited for the 11 am mark as she mentions to pick her up at that time. At 10.25 am 2 cars pull up in the car park and 7 guys 3 mix race and 4 blacks exit the cars and walk straight to the hotel room and enter, they look between the ages of 20 to 25, keep in mind my wife is 53 also there is 6 guys inside 7 enter in total 13 guys inside. Within a few mins the phone ring, it's my wife, she asks if I am on my way I said yes. She mentions she is awaiting the monies and it may take some time so come pick her up at 6 pm which is 7 hours from the present time. I simply said OK. within an hour the five guys left and the 7 is still in there with her plus one of the six remain. in total there is 8 guys in there with her fucking her wild and brutal....

I edge to the door looking in, standing on the bin, looking through the vent bricks. seeing my wife being fuck in all three holes at once and being rough fuck nonstop as she taking dicks after dicks as she looks sweaty, nasty and drain as she screams in pleasure and grinding pain from deep stroking in all positions and rough fuck.

As coming close to the time, I sit in the van at 5.50 pm the guys left the 7 of them and the old-time friend she has meet, that's the one who have stayed back. I have waited 15 mins for her to call or come out, but there was no call. so, I venture in. As I enter the smell was profound, ill, strong fresh with cum and sweat.

As I look at my wife laying on the bed with her legs spread open seeing cum streaming out her pussy her body all sweaty and fresh cum shots, fresh all over her face and hair, I ask her what's all of this? with a fearful look in her eyes she stare at me saying please don't by angry I will explain. then she said it seems you have a boner. of course, I got an instant hard on seeing the grand mess and her body is use and abuse by rough fucking and many men, as I have admitted yes to her, I am sort of turn on, she said Well, will you like to have a go we have and hour left for the room.

I strip down and crawl on the bed as the bed was soaking wet with pussy juice and cum, lots of cum and juice I got turn on more as I came closer to her, her body was smelling very stink and fresh, with the lots of cum and dry up cum and body saliva of many men and her all mix up, as I have ask when last you have took a shower, she just smile and said, well on Friday before I left home!!! Keep in mind its Sunday after 6 pm.

As I venture to her pussy there was not only cum stream out her pussy but also blood same in the ass, her ass was bleeding cum and blood but I did not mention nothing as I was so turn on, I slip my 6-inch cock in deep her pussy, as it enter sloppy and the sound of cum gushing out with every stroke it was amazing. I left absolutely nothing of her pussy, she was ABSOLUTELY STRETCH OUT. It was like my cock was floating in air. Her pussy was swollen beyond and very tender like raw pound up meat, her breast hangs with pulling, squeezing and sucking, her nipples was blood red and tender, her ass hole was enormous, swollen and smelling very bad but that did not stop me from Cumming in less than 5 mins. I was really turn on. She was very sore on the inside with every stroke she moans in pain as I cum my cock was mix in cum and blood. she was fuck brutal and beyond, I was surprise she could take that kind of fucking at the age of 53, I know she could of take good fucking, but this was WOW.

As I have finish, time to get dress her cloths were not there as I have asked where are your cloths, she said its in the other room next door, I was confused as to why! why two rooms? I went across to get here cloths and as I enter the smell was WOW, VERY BAD!!! the bed was all mess up with shit and cum follow by a high smell of sweat and cum, it seems my wife have shifted herself many times by anal pounding which explains moving to the second room.

As we got home, she was helpless, could barely walk, her belly was in pain, she vomits 3 times with the upset feelings of swallowing many cum shots back-to-back as she explains. I got her all clean up and put her to bed Sunday night as she rests till Monday evening which there was lots of pain in her ass and pussy still and still could not of walk properly. her pussy and ass Ooz cum nonstop leaking down as she stood up, her ass was leaking watery shit as well. she really took a beating, as she explains the guy said he will help in a big way if I fulfil his sex fantasy which is watching me and also taking part in a weekend gangbang. So, she did not mention it to me when she texts because she knew I would not approve, so she just went head.

On Friday night from 7 pm to 8 am Saturday morning there was eleven guys mix and blacks all with 8 inches dicks and up which is 13 hours of constant fucking with small breaks in-between. each went 3 rounds which is 33 rounds. As she recalls vivid. from 10 am Saturday to 8 pm Saturday night there was 8 guys all blacks two of the guys went 3 rounds and the other five went 4 rounds each from. From 10 am Saturday to 8 pm eight guys in 10 hours with 26 rounds small break in between as she explains. Other Guys came in before 8 pm, so as soon as the eight guys left by 8 pm there was 9 guys naked with standing dicks fucking at once, that session went from 8 pm to 5 am Sunday morning, the 9 guys fuck her for 4 hours straight with one hour break and another 4 hours which took them to 5 am on Sunday. they all went 3 rounds as one went 4 which is 28 rounds. she was fuck from 8am Saturday morning to 5 am Sunday morning, she was fuck for 21 hours straight with about 1 hour break in-between. After that session they have switch rooms. In that session is where she shits herself many times by anal pounding.

From 5 am to 7 am there was no fucking in the new room as all the guys have left, her and her friend await more guys to come over and at 8.30 am Sunday she calls for me to pick her up at 11 am as 6 guys arrive at 7 am Sunday morning they all went 3 rounds each which is 18 rounds in 4 hours and another 7 which I witness arrive from 11am onwards to mins to 6 pm on Sunday. which 4 of the seven went 4 rounds and 3 went 3 rounds each which is 25 rounds in around 6 hours.

In all from Friday night from 7 pm to Sunday 6 pm which is 47 hours she has been fuck brutal and rough by 41 hung men with 130 rounds as she explains. As I witness there was no condoms in both rooms and many empty bottles of lubes.

Fuck by 41 men, 130 rounds bareback and raw from Friday 7 pm to Sunday 6 pm in 47 hours of fucking with about 3 hours break in total within intervals for 15 k.... was it worth it? after a month there was cum still trickling from her pussy and it took a little over a month for her to fully recover, however her pussy remains loose...really loose and her ass hole did not fully close to normal capacity.

We live Good for the year of 2021 in the lockdown by budgeting the monies and the little that was coming in but by the beginning of 2022 it was still tough and we talk about it as she had to call her old friend again. PT 2 COMING SOON.