Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 03.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reopening her phone, she read and reread the messages several times before hugging it to her chest as tears of happiness spilled from her eyes. Calm filled her as she knew without a doubt that regardless of whatever else happened, the love of her life would be there for her.

She dashed to the bathroom to clean herself up and look presentable. The young wife wasn't quite ready to tell her husband what had happened yet. They might withhold something from each other for a little while, but the couple never kept secrets from each other for long. She didn't want to worry Gabe in the meantime. Plus, until she knew something more definitive, he could do nothing to help her except give her comfort.

Comfort was something that she needed right now, but she wanted it in the form of seeing how things went with Rachel. She initiated a video chat from her tablet. She laid back on the bed and waited for the connection to go through. When Gabe's flushed face came on the screen, her heart melted as she smiled at him.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Just like that, her soulmate knew something was up. She knew she'd have to tell him eventually but decided to put it off for now and hedge around the truth a bit.

"Nothing, baby, I woke up a little while ago and saw you texted. How's everything going?" Stacy could hear a soft slurping sound in the background and felt she knew the source since Rachel was legendary for her deepthroating ability.

"Stacy." That one word conveyed a mountain of emotions that only true lovers could do. He was being stern but also letting her know how worried he was. She almost burst into tears at that moment.

"Gabriel," the worried wife mimed his tone in a playful manner. She was determined not to ruin his fun with her news even though she would definitely tell him within a day or two. "Baby, everything's fine. The project's just fucking with me. I'm okay, I promise."

And she knew that she was the more she talked to him. The stress was still there, but it didn't control her anymore. True love like she shared with her husband would see her through any crisis.

"I'm sorry I worried you, baby. I'm okay. I'm tired and miss you. I can't wait to get back home." Stacy could feel herself grin to match the stupid, goofy one etching on Gabe's face "How's the hallpass going?"

Gabe seemed to keep glancing beyond the screen telling Stacy instantly that her suspicions that one of her slut friends was with him, most likely Rachel. "Funny you should mention that. Right after you wished me a good night, I got a text from Rachel."

Thoughts of her conversation about what to feed Gabe almost had Stacy bursting into a fit of giggles as she fought to remain poised. "Oh really. What did she want?"

"What do you think she wanted?" her wonderful husband laughed as she could hear the slurping intensify. "The slut said she was next in line to get fucked?"

All the anxiety and stress burst out in a delighted laugh as Stacy said, "That bitch never could wait. I was texting her while talking to you. She must have literally shot you one the second I told her to. Where's the puta now?"

Stacy heard a wet pop before the unmistakable sound of Rachel's voice answered, "Fuck you, putana. I got me some good good, an' I ain't lettin' it go for now."

Stacy grinned mischievously and ordered her husband, "Let me see that whore, baby." A dizzying shift of the screen and suddenly her Latina friend's face stuffed with her husband's dick filled the view. "There's that cockhungry slut! Hey, ho! How's my hubby taste?"

The horny wife giggled as her friend kept licking and bobbing on the dick in question in between each sentence of her answer. "You know damn well how this cochino tastes, putana. I'm gonna get you for this, you white bimbo. How could you keep something this fire to yo'seld an' not share with yo' bitches. I'ma spank that phat ass of yours when I see you again."

Stacy was already fast on her way to a juicy nut from frigging her clit while talking nasty with her friend as she sucked her lover's cock. "Bitch, please! You're one to talk about phat asses with that hippo-booty you got. And you know why I ain't shared with you before. But I take care of my hoes and gave y'all the go ahead when I could. Now, your ungrateful ass wants to bitch and whine. Oh, I'm gonna turn that big butt of yours candy apple red."

Gabe's sudden laughter edged off Stacy's orgasm as Rachel's affronted look surely mirrored her own. Feeling particularly wicked, the naughty wife cooed menacingly, "Rachel, sweetie. Please, be a dear and show my overly amused husband why you were called 'the Bottomless Pit.'"

Stacy recognized the wolfish grin on Rachel's plump lips a second before they stretched wide and devoured the wife's favorite cock. In one violent shove, the entire shaft disappeared into the latina's throat as she stayed buried there and puffed through her nose. The wife could hear her friend audibly swallowing the massage his cock before she began humming "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls. It was her favorite joke to do while deepthroating a guy. Once again riding toward an orgasm from her fingers and the incredible sight before her, the loving wife heard Gabe groaning pitifully as the screen shook from his struggles to maintain his grip.

"Oh, my poor, poor, baby," Stacy taunted as her pelvis jerked in a mini orgasm. "Did I forget to mention that Rachel has no gag reflex? Oops! My bad, baby."

The voluptuous slut watched as the view shifted because Gabriel was propping the phone on the bed to free his hands. Her hormones revved into overdrive when she saw her husband snatch two fistfuls of her friend's hair and rotate her head on his dick.

Then, he started using her mouth like a fleshlight to jerk his dick with as her slid her up and down his entire length, making her bottom out against his abdomen each time. It was obvious that Rachel was holding onto his thighs to do something with all the lust filling her body as her hips squirmed to rub her clit on the mattress.

Then, Gabe deftly freed his legs from under the Latina to kneel in front of her while maintained her throat sheathed on the dick Stacy loved so much. His resulting crack of his palm on her mountainous asscheeks and growl of "Elbows and knees, bitch!" made his wife convulse in a small climax. She adored when he was forceful and took control of her. Now, she discovered she enjoyed it just as much when he used other sluts for his own pleasure. She vowed to explore this new dynamic fully once she was home. An orgy of harem sluts testing his stamina popped into her lust-clouded brain.

Gabe was now throat fucking Rachel as he worked on turning that massive ass the shade of red that Stacy had earlier promised. She knew from experience just how much Rachel loved being spanked and could orgasm from it alone. She almost laughed when she saw him repeatedly shaking his palms after a long bout of spanking. Compared to his wife and Sophia, the Latina had acres of real estate more to cover when it came to spanking.

"Yes, baby!!" Stacy cried out as her first big orgasm of the hellish morning quickly approached. "oh my god, this is so hot! Baby, my cunt is so juicy right now. I want you to fuck me so bad. Please, fuck that puta so I can see. I wanna watch you make that ho scream when she nuts all over herself."

Thick ropes of drool hung from Rachel's chin when Gabe roughly jerked her mouth off him and he demanded. "Ese tu quieres, putana? Tu quieres mi pinga?"

Stacy had forgotten just how hot it was to hear her husband speaking Spanish. She couldn't understand a single word he said, but it still turned her on to no end.

Rachel obviously knew what he meant, and it was just as hot to hear her plead in Spanish as she vigorously nodded her head while the drool swung back and forth on her sloppy chin. "Si!! Si, bebe. Por favor, follame como la puta que soy!!"

Stacy's bulging eyes drank in the sight of her wonderful husband crawling behind the humongous booty of her friend smacking his cock on her ass and pussy. Rachel went into small convulsions as the dick Stacy loved so much fully buried in her twat. The young wife had now rippled through three orgasms and was edging toward another as she watched Gabriel fuck the shit out of Rachel. It was hypnotic to watch her cheeks ripple and rotate with each impact against her husband's body.

Rachel was shrieking her head off to the point Stacy had to lower the volume on her tablet for fear of hotel security being called to investigate. She laid the device on the mattress between her legs so she could watch as she strummed her clit and pumped a couple of fingers in her ass. Handless, she leaned over and snatched up the coverlet in her mouth to muffle her shrieks as yet another explosive release thundered through her convulsing body.

She distantly heard the pair speaking Spanish again before she saw him withdraw his cock and reangle it up higher. Stacy knew that he was about to anally pound the hell out of Rachel and wished it was her. She loved the feeling of his cock stretching her backdoor as he pumped her to endless orgasms, so she knew her friend was in for one hell of a treat.

All of her orgasms had been big so far, but she felt a massive earth-splitting one creeping up on her as she chanted, "Fuck her, fuck, her, fuck her." She watched Gabe assfucking her friend and lost her mind to lust. Yet again, her tablet was drenched in the spray she squirted all over the screen when the hardest climax yet destroyed her senses and she shrieked into the coverlet again. Distantly, she heard Rachel squealing like a wounded animal as her own nut blew through her and babbled incoherently.

She didn't know how long she had blacked out but felt it couldn't have been long as she could just barely make out Gabe positioning himself and the unconscious Rachel on the bed through the sticky screen of her tablet. She was too tired to clean it up and just logged off the video chat. Less than a minute later, her phone chirped with a message from her husband.

-I love you, baby.

Stacy glowed as she grinned like an idiot and sent her reply.

-Luv u 2 baby

-Are you ok?

Again, he was worried about her. She bit her bottom lip hard and typed out a response.

-ya just tired from all the meetings and bs that comes with these things. cant wait to get back home tho

-I look forward to fucking you and making love to you when you get back. I miss you so much honey.

Fresh tears burst from her eyes as Stacy wondered how she could ever have been so lucky to find such a loving and giving man.

-

-We are going to talk about what's been bugging you though.

She tried to deflect his curiousity.

-?

-C'mon, Stacy, I'm your husband, not an idiot. I something big is on your mind, and you're not telling me. Is it about your friends? If so, I'll stop immediately.

Stacy was crying softly out of happiness for having such a good husband. She also did NOT want his hot sexcapades to stop anytime soon either.

-NO!! baby, that's not it at all. I just got some things going on and can handle it. I promise I'll tell you soon but not now. Please?

-Ok, honey. I trust you, but if things get too rough, you know you can tell me anything.

-I know.  I will, I promise. I just need to do this first and I promise to tell you

-So, it's not about your friends and me?"

-No, stud. Keep fucking ur wat thru those sluts. They been foaming at the mouth for a shot at you for years. Now, they got their shot, so make em squeal on that magic dick of your. Lol

Though she still cried softly, they were tears of happiness. She chatted and bantered with the love of her life for a few more minutes before they ended their messaging so Gabe could get some sleep. She felt like the luckiest woman on the planet for being with Gabe. She was determined to see this mess through and get back home so she could fuck her husband senseless and make sweet, passionate love with him.

With a day of inactivity ahead of her, Stacy stumbled out of bed and showered away the funk of her orgasms before dressing as if she normally would head into the office.

She sat down and hammered through the rest of the contracts and noted changes that need to be made to each. She also discovered very lucrative alternatives for Mr. Fareed should he want to drop any of the current leading bidders or have leverage to prevent any future shadiness on their parts. By early afternoon, she sent the entire load to Fareed's personal assistant as well as an e-mail to the man outlining what she had learned and done for him.

His response was swift and encouraging. He gratefully thanked her for her hard work and surprised her at the end of the message. He offered her a very prestigious position with his company if things went bad at her firm. If she was uncomfortable with that, then he was prepared to pull strings and do what it took to find her another job in her field. She was too damned good at her job to be derailed by the petulant antics of a pair of immature fools.

Stacy stared in stunned shock at the words before shaking herself and replying her thanks. She told him that she would keep his offer in mind but wanted to see how things played out first.

She grinned to herself. Oh yes, things might be bad at the moment, but Stacy had good friends and a wonderful husband back home and people in her profession who knew her true worth. She felt better than she had since the bombshell dropped. A sudden thought occurred to her and had her placing a discreet call to her father's best friend who was also the family attorney.

12