All Comments on 'Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 03'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

why do i get the feeling his wife is and has been fucking around on him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At least you made it easy to skip from the first chapter to the last chapter, . . .

and not miss anything important about the plot. Thanks for that. Hope all fuck scenes are important to some readers. Must take a lot of time and effort.

Will wait to rate to see if this is really a clever plot, or just a long drawn out remorseful cheating wife story. That would be boring.

Good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sweet jesus.

Are you trying to cure insomnia? This was so boring i dont even think the words registered on my cerebellum? I literally have no idea Whats happening.

Please. Dont write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like the story

Cucks don't understand any story where the Hubby is getting strange pussy. Keep writing your way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Guilty Wife

Wife is the corporate whore and is about to be exposed so she lets hubby get a little snatch on the side to assuage her guilt, or she has some incurable disease.

I was bored to death same stuff different names, super cock knocks out another whore yay?

SpecialkeSpecialkealmost 6 years ago
Good job

Just write the story your way. There is always going to be someone to criticize

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow. I’m worn out and it’s wasnt me he fucked

I wish my hubby were a lot like this character. But then, I might never get out of bed at all. Heck, I would be happy just to be put into the rotation with the other girls! This story is very enjoyable and I have to admit, has me reading one handed.

I think it’s funny how that fool who posts all the negative comments is trying to disguise his comments by attempting to make not seem so nagative, yet failing miserably. You are one of my favorite authors for both your stories and not putting up with his nonsense. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5* for the story

And 5 * for deleting the troll!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is there a missing part.

At the beginning it seemed as if you had written the day he spent with Lisa. Since it wasn’t in ch2 I was curious about it. I still liked this chapter and have enjoyed being introduced to the friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Revenge

Let the DP idiots in Dubai try. I have a feeling Staci and Gabe will have ways on getting their asses back. I'm in now, fuck those two.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Feeling pretty good about how life was shaping up

Oops someone's tempting fate!

Not that I hate foreshadowing, but... I prefer a more subtle kind, the best being you can only see it as foreshadowing in hindsight (I know, but makes sense in my universe).

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SPANISH PERVERSIONS

Enjoyed the Spanish flavor of some of the dialog. Due to 3 years of high school Spanish, I could decipher some of it before the translation. However, after half a century of mostly disuse, I do not have much left. Sent me to Google for some of the Spanish words.

Rachella, on the phone, previous to their meeting, referred to him as "carbon." In Spanish, carbon (dictionary form, carbono) means carbon (the element) or carbohydrate. I think the word intended is "cabron," which literally translates as billy goat. But in Spanish slang (depending on the Spanish speaking region -- see Wikipedia) would be like our "bastard/motherfucker." Thus, between friends, "que pasa, cabron," could translate to "what's going on, (you) bastard (or, motherfucker)."

After they meet, Rachel exclaims, "Dio...." I think the word intended is "Dios" -- God. Dio means he/it gave (past tense of dictionary form "dar," to give).

The characterization is great -- each of his wife's friends is a different individual. Which is good.

It may not be good that Gabe, who was portrayed as a somewhat geeky, reticent individual, who would not go out and get a woman even at his wife's urging, in this chapter become a more agressive alpha male. Or, are the new experiences giving him a new, more confidant (hopefully not cocky) persona?

Anyway, the above is just nitpicking.

Another 5 star chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anal not my thing

I understand the taboo factor and that some men love the tightness, but anal sex doesn’t do it for us women. It always hurts to a certain extent and it doesn’t hit those most sensitive spots. Him shoving his cock into her arse without lube made me cringe and her frigging her clit proves once again you can’t orgasm by anal sex alone.

That said, I liked the stories emotional buildup between them, however, the intimacy was quickly lost as the story turned into a porno style fuck fest script by all involved. Gabe, the supposedly introverted nerd, turns from being a gentleman into a porn star brutally fucking his wife’s friends. All the chapters lack the guilt, remorse, impact on friendships and other emotions that go along with a husband (or wife) having sex with their spouses best friends. On the other hand, since all the women are experienced sluts, and Gabe knows it, empathy toward one another doesn’t exist?

Would be interesting chapter if Staci hooked him up with a slutty friend whose married to a cuckold husband adding an entirely different set if emotions depending on the consenting spouses boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anon female 2/4/21

You may not get off on anal, but many women do without other stimulation. They say it's a different, but very powerful orgasm. I've gotten them there many times. But some women are more orgasmic than others. It's not something they can help or that "better technique" can overcome. Women's libidos vary a lot, as do men's.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Again, I want to emphasize that you should have placed this under the humor section because of your exaggerated prose. However, I did greatly appreciate the Spanish translations in parentheses. I once dated a Mexican girl for more than a year and a half. I had already had Spanish classes in High School, and she helped me with a little bit more. But there were several slang words that you used that I wasn't familiar with.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just nothing about this to like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
456 Followers
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES