All Comments on 'Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 04'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story if funny as hell.

I love how he just has this line of her friends waiting to fuck him. And the stamina this guy has. Bottle that shit up!

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Every guy's fantasy

Most of us have dreamed of fucking all of our wives friends. Well, some of them at least. Having the wife set it up is the ultimate.

Bishopmalcolm08Bishopmalcolm08over 5 years agoAuthor
Silly trolls

I find it hilarious all the folks who like to trash talk my work yet have nothing constructive to add. On top of that, they post these trolling comments do so anonymously. I find them funny as hell before deleting them. If someone doesn’t like my work, then there are plenty of other authors to read. There’s no need to maliciously berate an author if one doesn’t like their work. Not everyone has skin as thick as mine.

As for everyone else, I appreciate your words and read them all.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
I like this series.

It's very different that most of them on here. Of course I'm wondering just how many hot friends the wife has? And could you introduce some of them to my wife? Keep up the good work and thank you for deleting the bs comments. It makes it so much more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don't get why people give your stories such low scores. I mean, if you think it's badly written sure, but just because you don't like the genre? I don't like cuckolding stories so you know what? I don't read them. I don't like gay or lesbian stories so you know what? I don't read them!

Just cause you don't like the genre or sub-genre doesn't mean the story is bad. Seems to happen a lot in Loving Wives too. For some reason this section seems to be the most...combative. You don't see this stuff that often in Non-Human or Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Just another day in the life of a stud...

Well, at least a stud to his wife's friends. The title says it all, best wife ever. My wife needs to set me up with some of her friends. Well, at lest Cassie and Chelsie. They are hot. But I'll be damned if I and going any where near her friend Monica. That bitch looks like Herman Munster. If you have many more chapters, this guy is going to have to hydrate. I love how you can read this story and not get to the end and find all those sick comments. Everyone needs to do what this author does and delete them. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Are you possibly having any of her friends be asian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One star

You delete comments you dislike. Your protagonist is as unbelievable as supermen and a whole lot less entertaining and you treat the women as simple objects. No feelings, no desires beyond being your personal slut and no...character.

Considering the work you’ve put into this series, you would think you would take time to develop the characters but they’re all flat. They’re caricatures, not one person stops and says “No thanks”. Every thing your protagonist wants to do, no one questions or complains and that is simply boring.

Every story needs conflict: man against man, man against nature or man against himself. Where are any of these conflicts? So far, it’s been one long cheesy ‘80s porn video...and No one ever watched one to the end.

MasterTaurnMasterTaurnover 5 years ago
An enjoyable tale

I enjoyed reading your series. Very well written, and a fun, erotic fantasy to imagine.

Bishopmalcolm08Bishopmalcolm08over 5 years agoAuthor
One star? Oh you wound me so.

To the anonymous commenter who saw fit to rate this story one star and write a lengthy post on his opinions, thank you for your input. Let me break things down for you.

First, if had bothered to read any of the comments sections of my stories, you would find there are numerous instances in which I left up negative comments. I leave up the ones that are funny to me as well as the ones that offer genuine well thought out criticism. I don’t delete comments I don’t like. In point of fact, I delete the ones that are obnoxious, unnecessarily insulting, and (in general) offer nothing of value.

Second, you feel that the characters are flat and lack depth. Okay, that is your opinion, and I respect it. What you fail to understand is that any story posted on here is a form of art. Whether it is good or bad is subjective which sort of makes the whole ratings system a little pointless. Plus, had you actually read the preface at the beginning of all my stories, you would see where I make the offer to check out any of the other authors on this site if mine are not to your liking.

Lastly, there is conflict within the series. Gabe grapples with his feelings about the whole hallpass in every chapter despite him participating in it. Stacy is dealing with the meddling of coworkers as well as her past. Her friends worry about going too far with Gabe and losing her friendship. Just because my story didn’t resonate with you doesn’t mean that it lacks the elements you say are missing. Again, stories are subjective.

I am sorry that you did not like my story but am not affected by the loss of you. This is partly due to deciding to post as anonymous rather than as yourself. It is more primarily because of what I have stated numerous times, I enjoy writing and will do so for as long as I like. So, your one star doesn’t affect my work in the slightest. I manage the comment section to remove juvenile and intentionally rude comments against the work and those who enjoy it. I thank you again for your time in reading my story (if you truly did) and for commenting your opinion. Have a nice day.

olinippleolinippleover 5 years ago
Cool stuff

I like all your work, but really excited for the rest of this to be posted. Can’t wait.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Stacy

Good so far but need to catch up with Stacy's situation next.....please. It has been 3 months now since the last post. I hope you haven't given up on this...

Bishopmalcolm08Bishopmalcolm08over 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait

I apologize for the long delay. To answer your question agreelog, no I have not given up on the story. Actually, I have about the next seven chapters plotted out but have yet to write them. Fortunately, I am finishing up the next chapter of this series and will be ready to edit it soon. At the same time, I have already posted a new chapter for RP and am working hard on another series that will run concurrent to my other works. I ask only for patience and say that the wait will be worth it. Gabe and Stacy have much, much more to go through before I tire of this story line.

lord_jefelord_jefeover 5 years ago
Loving the Hallpass

Seriously good story, & I especially appreciate the story from Stacy's POV. My only minor gripes are you constantly explaining seminal vesicles, & hygiene. I know its a work of fiction, but he's going ass to pussy & back without washing. That is both dangerous & kinda gross.

Still favorited so I follow the story, & given 5 stars.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
It's going good, but....

and you knew there would be a 'but' (and not just Rachel's).

TBH I wasn't impressed by the introduction of Xavier, I know it's greedy, but hey. I just hope he doesn't try and or get permission to to board the SS Stacy.

Regarding Stacy, I'm a bit concerned about a couple of the upcoming titles and hope they work out ok. Most of all I hope Gabe isn't like most of the dick male leads that get written about here and if things go wrong without her consent, he doesn't blame her. It pisses me off when I read "I do love you babe, but since you got raped, I can't trust you any more" or some such shit.

Your additional tags made me laugh, due to the mahoosive titties and big arses I had this impression of (apart from Rachel, I get the feeling she's a Latina), that Stacy, Sophia and Gabe were all black too.

One thing I really didn't like was the extensive ghetto speech to the point at times it was hard to interpret, it was bad enough with the text speech (do people do that any more? do people know what it started? do you remember having to pay by the character for text messages?)

I'm not sure I'd like to be alone in a room with you and a bottle of syrup, but you do get very inventive :)

Other than that, eager to catch up with Stacy in "And the Greatest of These" (is Love).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story ... some ideas...

Really enjoying the writing style and your descriptions.

I hope I can add some constructive suggestions:

* broaden the environment. Night clubs, restaurants, grocery shopping, train, bus, casino. How about visiting him at work?

* clothing - these girls are tarts and *love* showing off their bodies in public. So tell us about that. Personally I love killer heels and suspenders/stockings - but a waxed pussy flashing in a micro-mini in a night club sounds like a sandwich filling for Xavier and Gabe. And those girls love to compete - but make it challenging; they can't just slut up in a mall with kids around they have to be sneaky! Interruptions and having to wait is fun. Fucking in a changing room with a curtain and not a door is extremely ... interesting!

* make up - I don't think any of them have painted Gabe's cock - what could they do with different shades of lipstick each? I bet they'd look amazing if they dressed up for a glamorous event...

I also wonder what Stacey is getting in return - and how slutty she would be in a hotel lobby. She certainly has a dominant side - is she going to want to be the leather-clad mistress of her fuck-group telling each of them when and how to penetrate the others; arranging them like dolls around her board-room table?

She sounds like a woman with a plan...

Anyhow.... please carry on :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue this great story

Have really enjoyed this series, would like to see where it goes from here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

All the.pretenders liked this crap , but everyone else is deleted. Bishop surely has a thin skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Out of Character

Gabe showing Xavier he was having sex with his wife’s friends without consulting with his wife beforehand is way out of character. Gabe has never done anything without first consulting Stacy until now. Showing Xavier and telling him about the hall pass behind Stacy’s back is a big betrayal of trust and boundaries. I don’t think we will hear a negative reaction from Stacy about this though. Fun story but this chapter was way too long and very repetitive. Will keep reading but hope to hear more about Stacy’s dilemma and her reactions to Gabe’s kinky sexploits.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, you have to have at least been to Texas if you haven't lived here for a while. Blue Bell ice cream is a Texas thing. The Blue Bell ice cream tag line is, "We eat all we can and sell the rest!" 😆 🤣 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES