All Comments on 'Bet Gone Wrong'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's a bet I would be willing to lose!

JentvcdJentvcdabout 1 year ago

I would love to loose a bet like this as well !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a strange, interesting story. I think I would be pissed at the girlfriend and probably wouldn't have much interest in her if she looked like a guy and I can't imagine life would be much fun if you think like a guy.

Vex1963Vex1963about 1 year ago

Sorry, I couldn't buy the premise of this happening over the bet. It just didn't work for me. It is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

one question if he was allowed two weeks notice from his previous job and his boss accpeted his resignation immediately then why not tell his new eployers that he woulf start on the following monday and have a week off to complete the bet without disappoiting his girlfriend sadiex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have liked it if Jamie had started growing a pair of her own. Such an intimate secret among twwo loving partners, both checking on the progress, both enjoying the sensual expansion and looking forward to have Jamie sweet and seductive.

Guess I'd like to read an entire story about just that: the pleasures of growing tits for her

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This was a very good story and so different from most stories on this site. Yes, there was some sex between Jamie and Susan, but sex was not the driving force of this story and I actually found that refreshing. I did think for a moment that a longer story that involved Susan sexually humiliating Jamie with pegging, cfnm, or even some forced bi activity would have been fun…he was going to sexually humiliate her if he had won so it was warranted. However, I think it would have ruined the realistic and plausible tone of the story. This writer is good at this, premise, ideas and writing and I plan to further explore the stories they have posted. I like stories with an erotic and sexy tone and my taste vary depending on my mood, but I always want a good story to go along with the sex and this story perfect. It is a must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous