Bet Your Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day they both had work, René as an instructor at the culinary arts school and Shyamala to the art gallery that she ran, although these days she wondered how much they really needed her. However she grinned as she recalled that she had recently had a bit of a coups with the inclusion of the work by a young artist named Leila. She had to struggle a bit not to laugh out loud as she pictured the small redhead, who seemed to love everyone and would usually show the women how much. Shyamala had honestly been tempted, but Leila's timing had been poor as Shyamala had needed to meet with the donors. It had been something of a relief when Leila had met Asha, because the two women were absolutely devoted to one another. Because of this devotion Asha was usually able to restrain Leila's more outrageous behavior. The day passed uneventfully and each rushed home as they wished to prepare for a friend's housewarming party. They didn't plan to stay long, but they had known him for years and would not miss it.

The party proved to be not too exciting, but they were happy to see James, the host, who had been in Europe for the past five years. The two were just planning to leave when Emma walked up. Now Emma was a longtime friend of theirs and she was a great friend. She had been with them through some of their worst moments and they trusted her implicitly. The only flaw she possessed was that she had a habit of getting on a subject and not knowing when to stop talking. As usual as soon as she reached them she launched into a monologue about what her kids were up to lately, as well as when were Shyamala and René going to start having children. René whispered out of the side of his mouth.

"A night of oral servitude says you tell her to shut up first." Shyamala squeezed his hand as she muttered.

"Done." It was going well, but soon Emma started in on how Shyamala wasn't getting any younger and she couldn't wait much longer. The last straw came when Emma said that she had just found that she was pregnant with her fourth and Shyamala better hurry and catch up.

"Emma, shut up. We'll have kids when we're good and ready. My mother can still have children if she wanted, so I have more than twenty years to have them. Besides we're only planning on two." Emma was stunned, but recovered quickly.

"Sorry, Shy, René I know I tend to motor a bit when I start talking. You guys still coming over Sunday?" Shyamala immediately hugged Emma.

"Of course, and don't worry about the talking I shouldn't have snapped at you." Both decided it was time to go, especially as René was eager to collect his prize. Once home he got a drink before stripping off and sitting in his favorite chair in the living room. He spoke as she sipped his drink.

"Strip, nice and slow." She raised an eyebrow, but shrugged as she began moving her hips.

"Technically the wager didn't specify anything about stripping." She didn't say anymore as she slowly worked her t-shirt over her head before dropping it on the floor. With one hand holding the bra in place the other unhooked the straps in the back. As she continued to move enticingly she removed the straps from her shoulders, but instead of letting the bra drop as she had the t-shirt she turned her back to him. She grinned as she let the bra fall, but continued to keep her back to him. He was absently stroking himself as he watched her start on her jeans. She was slow, but at last her panties clad ass was revealed to his appreciative gaze. Soon she stepped out of her jeans and finally turned around to reveal her breasts that were just small enough for him to get his hands on.

As she walked closer she had her thumbs in the band of her panties, but showed no hurry to lower them. He saw that her nipples were hard and smiled as he realized that she was turned on. She stopped in front of him and lowered her panties as she went down on her knees. She soon had her panties off. After she set them aside she leaned in between his legs and rubbed him softly, eliciting a low moan. She lowered her head to kiss his thighs and up to his crotch, but she kissed all around completely avoiding his cock and balls. He groaned, but did not speak. Suddenly she licked up his balls and the length of his throbbing cock. He moaned louder this time and she grinned up at him. As she gripped him gently she took his balls in her mouth, one at a time as his moaning grew louder and his precum flowed freely. When she kissed his cock on the head he grabbed her and pulled her in further.

"The prize was "oral servitude", not "oral teasing". Now open up." No sooner had her lips parted than he had thrust between them. She spluttered a bit in surprise, but this was far from the first time that she had taken him all way in her mouth. In moments he was all the way in, holding for a moment longer before he was thrusting in and out. He used her mouth as just a hole for fucking as he moved in and out at speed. He was now breathing hard and was starting to sweat with exertion. Soon his thrusts were switching from rapid continuous to fast short thrusts. With a final thrust he came down her throat. He panted as he sat back releasing her. When he had recovered he looked down but did not see any of his cum on her. When she saw his look she smiled and opened her mouth as she pointed into it. He laughed softly as he rose to his feet.

"Wait for me in the bedroom, we're just getting started." As he went to drink some water and go to the bathroom, she laughed always impressed by her husband's stamina. Once he was refreshed René returned to her and told her to lie on the bed with her head hanging off the edge. He stood by the bed and began thrusting in her mouth. He would cum two more times in her mouth in different positions before finally laying down exhausted.

"Wake me with your mouth." She frowned.

"I thought the deal was a "night" of oral servitude?" He shrugged.

"Come on, once in the morning?" She lay down next to him.

"I'll think about."

The next morning found René waking to a pleasant sensation. He looked down to find his wife with her lips on his cock as requested. However he barely had any time to enjoy the sight before he felt the cum surging up through the shaft. He groaned as he came in her mouth. She smiled after dramatically swallowing.

"I decided "what the hell". Sorry, but I gotta run, we're expecting a potential donor at the gallery today." He nodded as he stretched and scanned his recent memory carefully to see if he had an early class that day. Realizing he didn't have class until after ten he decided to laze in bed for a while before rising for breakfast. The betting was going well, but they wouldn't have a chance to do anymore until Friday.

Friday arrived and the two were at the park with Jack and Lisa. Both were pondering what the next bet would be on when they reached the area of the park where there was an area for skateboards.

"Bet you I skateboard better." René turned to see Shyamala grinning.

"Okay, Shy you're on. What does the winner get?" Her grin only seemed to deepen.

"Bondage play. The loser is completely at the mercy of the winner." They shook hands and convinced a pair of teenagers to loan their equipment. Most of the teens probably thought they were in for a laugh as these to adults made fools of themselves. Jack and Lisa merely struggled to not look embarrassed.

"Why do they have to act like a pair of teenagers, at their age?" Jack shrugged.

"Look at it this way, if we have to take them to the hospital maybe they'll learn their lesson." Shyamala gestured for René to go first. René's start was slow, but in moments he performed a midair twist that surprised most of the onlookers. Soon he was going through more complex tricks and while he certainly was never going to go pro, it was clear that the audience was impressed. René stood aside as Shyamala began her run. Like René she took a bit to warm up, but once she did the onlookers were excited. Once finished they returned the equipment to their owners and Lisa stood between them to emcee the event. She spoke as she raised René's right arm.

"Who thinks he won?" The crowd cheered and applauded loudly. "And who thinks she won?" As she raised Shyamala's arm the cheering was even louder. "Well, congratulations Shy, the crowd has spoken." The four continued their day at the park and as the sun set they walked to a nearby restaurant for dinner. The dinner was lively and the food was delicious. They soon departed heading home. Shyamala was eager to collect the promised prize. Once home they showered and removed body hair in preparation. After they had dried neither had bothered dressing and they moved to the bedroom.

"Get on all fours facing the head of the bed." They had acquired a bondage kit in the past, but it had seen little use as sex for them was either a struggle for dominance or a quick release after a long day. Neither scenario was conducive to bondage play. Once he was in position Shyamala quickly restrained him. "After that spanking I knew I wanted to return the favor, but I couldn't just claim spanking as a prize after you had already used that, or risk you getting a chance to do it again." So saying she brought a hand down on his ass with force. He groaned, but softly prompting her to strike harder as she alternated between cheeks. After she had been spanking for a while she stopped, panting in exertion. She grinned as she saw that he was hard and a drop of precum was forming at the head. She reached between his legs and slowly stroked him, this caused him to groan and thrust his hips in an effort to get off. She swiftly released him.

"Don't forget tonight is about me." She pulled a paddle out of the bondage kit and began spanking him again, this time putting her body into the swings. Now he was moaning loudly and she idly wondered if he would cum. Soon she grew tired of spanking him and his ass had turned quite red. She admired her handiwork for several moments before choosing to move on. She spoke as she untied him.

"On your back." He complied and she tied him once more. Shyamala straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his face. "I got a lot of good ideas from you, thanks." René wasted no time in extending his tongue and began licking with vigor. She gripped his head with her legs and the headboard with her hands, riding hard. She knew it wouldn't talk him long to get her off as this was far from the first time that he had used his tongue on her. He licked over her lips for a moment before making a quick peck on to her clit with his tongue, causing her to moan. However he quickly switched to thrusting rapidly between her lips. Soon he was thrusting quickly and hard as her moaning increased in volume. She groaned and gripped tighter, hoping to convey to him that she was tired of the teasing. However he did not stop, suggesting that either he did not understand or more likely he was ignoring her. She groaned and rode his face hard, gasping out her command that was fast becoming a plea.

"Finish me...you...oh...bastard." Finally he relented and took her clit in his mouth and sucked hard. Her orgasm came hard and she shook violently as it passed through her. When it passed she collapsed onto the bed lying next to René, breathing heavily. She lay catching her breath as she reveled in how hot it had been to ride his face and ultimately how hard she had cum. Once her breathing was back to normal she glanced over at René to see that his cock was hard and pointing to the ceiling. She grinned as she reached for it. She barely stifled a laugh as he groaned in response to her slow stroking. Shyamala sat up and straddled him shifting so that she could put his cock inside her. She slowly lowered herself until he was all the way in and her hands were on his chest. As she rode she lightly pulled on his nipples. She rode hard as she had just cum she knew it might be awhile before she could cum again, however she was so turned on by being in control that she wasn't sure. She switched to grinding her hips as they rested in his lap and moaned at the pleasurable sensations this produced. Soon however she could stand it no longer and began moving her hips with speed and squeezing her pussy lips tightly in an effort to reach orgasm. Her breathing was fast and her moaning quite loud when she suddenly squeezed so tight it was almost painful for him as she moaned her orgasm. She collapsed on top of him and nodded off for several minutes before slowly sitting.

"Hmm, that was incredible. I'll be right back, don't go anywhere." She laughed as she rose carefully to her feet. He called after as she headed for the kitchen.

"Nerd. Bad joke." She kept laughing all the way to the kitchen. She drank some water and got a bite to eat before returning to the bedroom with a water bottle. After helping him to drink the contents she continued for several hours till she was finally sated, which took two orgasms from him and her forcing him to use his tongue to finish her. He complained a little as there was still some of his cum in her, but she didn't need to push him too hard. Once she was satisfied she toyed with the idea of leaving him tied for the night, however she had a better idea.

"Wake me with your tongue, like I did for you." She fell asleep without waiting for a reply. It was tempting to turn the tables now that he was untied, but René was too tired and was soon asleep himself.

The next day the two were involved in rock climbing, a favorite hobby since before they were married. In fact it had been while half way up that he had proposed, ironically she had been about to propose to him. She had wanted to wait until she had beaten him to the top, she had succeeded in that at least. She even waited until she had beaten him to say "yes". They were just starting their ascent when she spoke.

"Bet you I can beat you to the top." He turned to her.

"Alright, what stakes?" She grinned confident as she was the better climber.

"I beat you yesterday so, you pick." He hesitated a moment before responding.

"Bet your ass?" This time it was her turn to hesitate.

"I get your ass when I win?" He nodded.

"If you win." Not willing to pass up a bet and even though she was an anal virgin, she went for it.

"You're on." The two began climbing at a blistering pace, which in less experienced climbers might have been dangerous, but for them it was a minimal risk. The two were keeping pace with one another when near the top René spoke.

"I think for my next bet I'm going to make you wear pink." This only made Shyamala hesitate for a moment, but it was enough to allow him to reach the top first. Shyamala had never worn pink as long as he had known her and as such he knew the mention of it was a distraction.

"That was a low blow René." He grinned impervious to her blustering.

"I can't wait to get home." René calmly gathered his gear and headed back to their car with Shyamala fuming behind him. It was not until after dinner when he collected on the wager. While she made it clear she was irritated with the way he had won, she would never renege on a wager. However she didn't speak as they entered the bedroom and undressed.

"Up on the bed, on all fours." She complied and he kneeled in front of her with his cock to her lips. He was already hard, but he wanted to draw out the moment. Finally he got out some lube and carefully applied it to her ass. First rubbing the hole thoroughly, then working a finger inside, which proved uncomfortable, but not painful to her. It was only when he had begun pumping two fingers in and out of her that she began moaning.

"Getting into this are we?" Her eyes shot open.

"You're pumping your fingers in my...oh god...ass...how...ohh...would I get into that?" Soon her moaning made it difficult to understand her any further. With more fingers inside he slowly stretched her before lubing up his cock and place the head to the entrance of her ass. Grabbing her hips he pushed slowly, she groaned, but fortunately in discomfort not pain. He kept up the pressure until he was all the way in her ass. She muttered something that sounded to him like swearing before he pushed further. He move slowly, but soon he was all the way in. He marveled at the sight of his cock completely penetrating her ass. When he started moving his hips she moaned, but it was not till he had picked up speed that her reaction became more noticeable. Now she was moaning loudly and her swearing had become audible.

"Fuck. Bastard, harder damn you." René grinned as he soon lost himself in the sensations that accompanied filling her ass. He felt her squeezing him and she was moving her hips back to meet each of his thrusts. He moaned and hung onto her hips in an effort to stay in position despite the overwhelming feelings that his current position provoked. When he finally came inside her he felt as if the cum was being squeezed out of him rather than erupting from the head. He collapsed on top of her panting heavily as his cock softened.

"Get off." He panted out his laughter.

"I think...we...both...just did." She bucked suddenly and dropped to the bed beside him as she turned over. They lay for several minutes before she spoke.

"Bastard, I'm getting you back for this."

"Shy, we both know you enjoyed that. You just hate losing." She turned away from him.

"No more than you." Happily sated they were soon asleep.

The next day they were biking a mountain trail.

"Remember we can't get back too late, we're having dinner at Emma's." René turned to her as they stopped for water.

"Bet you I beat you back." She grinned as they made eye contact.

"Bet your ass." They laughed as they sped down the trail.

*****

Once I have worked it out there will be a sequel, but right now I am working on another story.

12