Beta

Story Info
My wife and her lover
1.9k words
2.43
29.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady44Lover
Lady44Lover
12 Followers

We had been arguing, as usual, over control and dominance.

The first time back together we were arguing, I had taken her down to our basement, just the two of us in this large empty house in the country. I had stripped her, tied her hands together, and tied those hands up to the hook I had just placed in the floor joists above. I then opened and showed her the narrow, shallow, long box with tonight's toys: an ostrich feather, sheep skin patch, a rabbit skin patch, a thin willow switch, a paddle, a hair brush, nipple clips, and a large black equine silicone penis.

I chose first the willow switch, to start whipping up her passion. Notice I did not use a blind fold that first night. I wanted her to see everything. Standing in front of her, the first strike whipped around to her left ass check. Suitable vocals of surprise from her on that first strike. Second strike was to her right ass check. More of a moan on that second.

The rabbit fur patch next caressed her left breast and nipple.

Back to the willow switch for a strike to her inner upper thigh, first right, then left.

Followed by a sheep skin caress of her right breast and nipple.

The dry basement was already starting to smell that wonderful fragrance of her moistening sex. Not yet enough to start running down her thighs to wet the cold concrete she stood. Still not sure why mild pain so excites her sexually. But I have learned to go with that flow and be that instrument of her desires.

I took a nipple clamp to her right nipple. More moans. I really tightened down the clamp on the left nipple, before hooking both together with a light jewelry chain.

A little pause for photos of my lady love's lovely helpless nakedness. I so do love her so naked. She is so beautiful, especially this way.

I place a small table behind her and make sure she notices I place the paddle and the hair brush upon it. I take hold of her around her belly, and begin slow administering corporal punishment. Not too hard, trying to judge the right strength by her sounds. She has not said a word to me, nor I a word to her. First strike with a paddle to her buttocks, then the bristle side of the brush, then the flat side of the brush. Slowly. Repeatedly. I watch and nothing is leaving marks. She will probably chastise me tomorrow for being to gentle, as she usually does.

The ostrich feather comes out and dances first all around her back and shoulders, then I stroke a few times placing between her legs to start at her lower belly, then drag through her precious on around up her butt crack.

She is so soaking wet. Do I penetrate her and please myself? Not yet. I grab the stallion's big black dildo and bring it up near her eyes where she can see every detail of its huge size, the flesh colored patches mixed into the black, and the huge balls.

I grab her by the left ass check to hold her and slowly work that huge horse cock up inside of her. I feel her starting to shudder, then shake, then scream out her first of tonight's orgasm's before I even get it balls deep inside her. Once she stops shaking, I start serious working that big dildo in and out through another couple of her orgasms.

I'm ready for me now. I pull her down off the hook, lay her on work out pad, and penetrate her with my so ready cock. I grab the chain between her nipple clamps in my teeth and tug as I stroke. You would think after just fucking a stallion she might be too loose, but not tonight. She is ready for me. I fill her belly with my love. I lay atop her, spent, for a little rest. I know she is spent, too. Yet, tonight, I spread her legs again, place my tongue inside her, and lick my fresh come from her. She comes twice again to my eager cunnilingus. She will, I am sure, complain of a sour belly from all these orgasms tomorrow.

We lie too long entwined together in that cold winter basement before moving upstairs to our warm bed.

You would think that a man that would do that for his lady love would be cut some slack. But no. We fight for dominance and control. She wants to be on top. She wants me to feel sexual pain. She likes cock and ball torture. She like to humiliate me. She likes to play mind games with me, and I mostly let her. Yet we fight.

We had been fighting again. As usual. I was in the planning stages of something new and exciting to dominate her.

When the front door opens and in walks your lover, your big powerful younger hung bull. You knows how paranoid I am about leaving the doors locked. You have planned this and left the door unlocked for him. I had not heard his truck drive up. I know immediately, that tonight I am to be the beta male in this threesome. I will fight to be alpha, but I know with you helping him, I must submit.

I look to you, but get that evil grin when you know you have bested me. In your hand is a collar and chain that I assume is for me. Not a little chain on the collar like the jewelry between your breast clamps, but a heavy chain to hold a mad dog.

He comes up behind and holds me by both shoulders, as you collar me, looking straight into my eyes, our own little mind going on between us even as another man has joined us.

You pull me down to the floor so hard I have to turn my face to prevent smashing my nose. You stand on my chain up near the collar, holding me tight to the floor. Only now do I notice the little strappy stiletto black high heels you like to fuck in. In bare legs I can see. I now remember you having on that short red dress I so like to see you in, but can no longer see up that high. I'm pretty sure panties and a bra are NOT part of your ensemble tonight. I had thought that red dress foretold and interesting evening. How little I knew.

He reaches around my waist, lifts me slightly in one arm, unbuckles my belt, and pulls my pants and unders off in a single swift motion. He grabs my sack, pulling it out, and I can feel the humbler going into place. I had let you place me in a humbler once before. But you were gentle. He get parts pinched up in the humbler clamps, parts that will be bruised still come tomorrow. He rolls me over so you can lock me in chastity. I had never let you lock me in chastity before, although I knew you really wanted to see me that humbled that way. You had bought one and showed me, but I had never wanted to lose that much control. Apparently, this was the night for you to fulfill many of your fantasies. Apparently, the night for you to completely humble me.

He rolls me back on all fours. You get up and walk me like a dog to the couch. The humbler does not let me walk fast, not as fast as you are walking. First, you open my case of toys beside you. Then you spread your legs, bunch up that lovely red dress to your belly, and tell me to prepare you for him. You are newly shaved clean down there and perfumed. Was the perfume for me or for him? Does not matter. I'll enjoy the perfume while enjoying the first clean taste of your cheating cunt.

You hand him the willow switch I used on you. He starts on my back and ass as I lick you, but seems to most enjoy switching my balls so exposed and vulnerable in your humbler for me. I wonder the effects on the quality of my cunnilingus as he strikes me. So glad you did not hand him the paddle. There is none of the loving furs I switch up with on you.

As he strikes them, he begins discussing my balls. How he wants to impregnate you and if I were castrated, I could not accidentally impregnate you myself. You and I had mock played my castration before, going so far as to slide plastic knives down my scrotum as if opening it. You enjoyed how hard I got and how hard I fucked you after that. But having another man who I truly believe wanted to give you a baby for me to raise, who had me at his mercy while I was both in a humbler and chastity tube, is a little unnerving. You tell him that yes you want to carry his child and you would like to watch and help him castrate me added to this unnerving.

You stop me as your breath quickens. You pull my chain around and tell me to now prepare him to penetrate you. He stands now naked before me (when did he get his clothes off), his huge half limp cock swinging before me. I know what you want me to do, but this I'm reluctant. Yet, as always, I eventually submit to you. It seems so different submitting to him, too.

My left hand lovingly and gently cups his balls. My mouth goes over his purple cock head and my tongue swirls all around it. He begins to thrust into me. I think of the old joke, who has had more balls hit his chin: Yogie Barra or Rock Hudson? I now experience his huge ball sack swinging repeatedly into my chin. The smell of another man's crotch is not the turn on your juices, fresh or old are. I've don't think he has showered recently, but how would I know fresh from unclean cock?

I can see you taking photos of me lovingly sucking his cock. To turn you on later? For me to feel humiliation again later? Black mail? To humiliate me in front of others not here tonight? For one of my other lady loves?

When he is fully hard, you stop me and have me pull that lovely red dress off of you, to present your naked glory to him. You have on only those two nipple clamps and that delicate chain, and of course those black stiletto heels.

He lies you on your back and mounts you. No foreplay needed for either of you. Animal coupling at its wildest is what I watch. Even he grows tired, young man that he is, and you roll over and mount him. You ride him like I like to be ridden. Like I wish I were being ridden now.

After several of your orgasms he explodes his potent seed your fertile belly. Is this conception? Is this to be the child you both expect me to raise?

Pussy cleaner. I know my function now. And I clean with gusto.

Cock cleaning is not so enjoyable, but if you insist.

Is this how you would dominate me?

Lady44Lover
Lady44Lover
12 Followers