All Comments on 'Beta and He Likes It'

by ThomasMirgans

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChloecrossedChloecrossed5 months ago

So hot! Just what us beta bois yearn for! Xxx

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Nice first submittal and hopefully just chapter #1 of this hot Dom/sub story. Fix the Jack/Jake typos and you've got it down.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So very sexy, just how I love to be used by a real man I hope there's more to cum xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So so hot…By 18 I was 6-4/200lbs, but once someone gave me the chance to take his cock in my boipussy I was so totally hooked..I love being a sissy beta princess for rigid alpha cocks… I just want to serve and be bred by dominant tops..sometimes I feel like just looking at the word “beta” has the power to make me spurt…then my ultimate reward when I feel the alpha’s potent cream slowly oozing out of hole..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written and hot as hell. Looking forward to many more. Maybe little bit slower seduction. Some bi storyline too?!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot...

I love that moment between me and my lover when emotionally, physically and sometimes spiritually, it's determined that I'm the total bottom bitch and he is the masculine dominate top. I feel so feminine and girly and all I want to do is please him everyway I can.

alphafallenboysalphafallenboys5 months ago

Great story. I guess the Jack/jake issue was down to word blindness. Try not to rush to publish. Read through several times and use a proof reader or too. Some people read backwards to check errors, which works for them. It is good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous