Beta and He Likes It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you crying, babe?" Jack said in a surprisingly gentle tone, carressing Mike strawberry blond hair with one hairy hand, reaching with the other to wipe away his tears.

Mike couldn't take the courage to speak. He wasn't sure himself why he was crying--he never cries--, but seeing himself in the mirror, all hard and naked, raising and lowering his big butt on the manly sophomore's dick made him feel so ashamed, so dominated, so weak.

"Mike, if you feel like a beta and like I'm dominating you, it's OK. It is what's happening, and there is nothing wrong with that. You are my sweet beta boy, and I'm your alpha man, and that's OK. Enjoy it, don't resist." Jack said sweetly, and planted a kiss on Mike's forehead. Mike broke down crying, trying to say "you're right" but struggling through the sobs, and leaned forward to hug Jack. His hands just barely closed around Jack's big shoulders, and Jack pulled him closer. Mike put his head on Jack shoulder, calming down, letting an occasional soft whimper. Then he felt Jack move again. Not a serious fucking movement, but an adjusting of the hips that signaled that Jack was ready to keep on fucking him.

Mike broke his embrace, looked into Jack's serious eyes and smiled, as he raised himself and lowered himself again. This felt way different than before. Jack's curved dick was touching him differently now, and it was definitely pleasurable, like scratching an itch he couldn't possible reach himself. When he looked down, he saw a drop of opaque cum dripping down his dick.

"What the fuck?" he thought to himself, looking at Jack questioningly. Jack smiled and thrust his hips into Mike, resulting in a squirt of cum coming from Mike's dick. Mike raised himself and dropped himself on Jack's dick again, and another squirt came out. Then he understood: he wasn't orgasming -- although this position did feel good -- Jack's banana dick was squeezing his semen out of him!

Mike got into a rhythm. Every time he dropped himself again on Jack's dick, his own dick would let out cum. Initially, these were actual squirts of cum, but then they became just drops that would dribble out of his dick, and finally no more cum was coming out. As Mike was fucking himself on Jack, his cum pooled on Jack's abs and pecs, which Jack was collecting with his fingers and depositing in Mike's mouth. It didn't even occur to Mike that he might not enjoy eating his own cum: Jack was feeding it to him, so it must have been good.

A while after Mike fucked all of his cum out by riding Jack's dick, his fucking pace started to drop. Being a soccer player, he had strong thighs, but he had been riding Jack for over 15 minute straight, and he was getting tired. He also felt that, although the fuck was pleasant, he wouldn't ever be able to cum just from riding Jack's cock and brought his hand to masturbate his dick.

Jack slapped Mike's hand away and asked "are you tired, Mikey?" Mike nodded.

Jack lifted Mike and put him on his bed. It was a sight to behold: the straight beautiful fuckboy lying on his back, naked, with his legs in the air. His hair was sticking with sweat to his forehead, and he was breathing heavily. His body was glistening with sweat, and traces of his own cum were smeared around his lips and on his torso. His gaping anus was almost completely smooth, with just a dusting of hair on the sides. His 7 inch dick was heavy, puffy, hard, and its head was more red than ever. Mike looked like a bitch in heat, and he wanted to get fucked and he wanted to cum, and he wanted Jack to do it to him.

Jack quickly took off his tight top, exposing his developed muscles, small hard nipples, and hair chest. He got out of his boxers and shorts, remaining in his trainers, and approached Mike. Jack aimed his dick, made eye contact with Mike, and thrust all the way in. Mike let out a low groan of pleasure. Within a minute Jack was pumping like he was used to, pistoning in and out of the inviting hole in front of him. Mike was in another world. His mouth was slightly open and he was breathing shallowly, feeling as if every inch of skin was burning with pleasure. He felt his orgasm hit, and his body managed to squirt a tiny jet of leftover cum. The orgasm lasted 10 seconds. Then 10 seconds more. Jack kept on fucking, but Mike's orgams only intensified. Mike started saying something incoherently, but as the orgasm intensified it just turned into a giggle, and then a laugh, and then a cry with tears of joy, all the while Jack was staring him down and fucking relentlessly. Mike's body was shivering, his anus was quivering around Jack's dick, and tears and snot were dripping down his face as he felt a pleasure he couldn't imagine before. He loved it. He loved Jack fucking him. He loved how Jack's banana dick was making him feel. He liked how he didn't have a choice about whether or not to get fucked, have an orgasm, or squirt cum. He was simply Jack's bitch. Not the fuck boy with the girlfriends, not the charming surfer-gone-soccer player, not the douche in the showers who demeaned Mark, but Jacks' bitch. Jack was his man. Jack was his alpha, and Jack was good at it. And Mike Jack's beta, and he loved it.

12