Beth - A Glorious Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, in perfect symmetry, as her orgasm reverberated back through her body, Myles released a series of deep animalistic grunts as he thrust his cock into her open mouth, then he too buckled and ejaculated hot spurts of cum all over Beth's mouth and lips. She'd never seen a man cum so much. With every pulse, his cock unloaded another stream of milky liquid that sprayed onto her skin. Her hands, still gripped tightly around his greasy pole, were coated in his sticky mess.

The three bodies collapsed in a tangle on the bed.

Beth floated upwards. Everything in her body felt light. Her limbs were weightless, her insides had turned to syrup and her skin felt like it was being sprayed with a fine mist. She levitated over the bed looking down at the three lifeless forms, a picture of tranquility amidst the twisted, sweat-soaked bedsheets.

Waking momentarily, Beth leaned across to the bedside table. She washed down the salty taste of Myles' cum with a big slug of red wine. Then she drifted off into a blissful sleep.

8

Fragments from the night swirled in her subconscious.

Thoughts, feelings and emotions collided in a turmoil of introspection. Above all there was guilt. And shame. But despite everything, she felt no regret. Instead, when she awoke, she was relieved to feel the presence of both men still beside her.

Through the darkness, she could sense Jake was asleep, the outline of his bare chest rising and falling with each steady breath. Myles, though, was most definitely awake. Laying on his side behind her, she could feel his hand tapping rhythmically against her bum.

It was a measure of her state of mind that she honestly didn't care. If anything, it was comforting, a feeling - familiar and warm - that her body recognized from her past. Closing her eyes, she drifted off again, with memories of the beach coming back to her.

Every evening they would cook and eat together, then sit around the fire playing music and smoking weed. They'd eat space cakes - cookies and brownies baked with magic mushrooms - then swim naked in the sea, lightly tripping under a canopy of stars until, in the purple glow of dawn, they would retreat to a patchwork of futons, laid across the open floor, to sleep. As a community of young, sensual people there was sex of some sort happening all the time. Often it was just small, intimate moments between two people - connections that became physical, the reciprocal giving and taking of pleasure - but sometimes larger gatherings formed: a tangle of bronzed limbs glowing in the moonlight.

As her memories stirred, she felt the simmering tingles of desire return. Craving the warmth of another body against hers, she wriggled herself back into Myles. His hardness pressed against the soft flesh of her bum.

Her silky pussy was already slippery with need so when his searching fingers found her opening, he eased her lips apart. Dipping his fingers into her honey, he circled the ring of her ass, pressing against her surface.

God, it felt so good to abandon herself like this again. For a month, this is how she'd lived. Balmy nights under the moonlight, mind expanded, inhibitions removed, senses tingling with kaleidoscopic light. To be naked and together with other people - her body both numb and sentient all at the same time - had felt so normal and natural.

Now, ten years later, here she was again. Jake - her husband with whom she had two children and seven years of happy marriage - was fast asleep beside her while another man - whom she'd met just a few hours before - was fingering her ass.

It was unfathomable madness. Yet she was unable to make it stop.

She reached out to Jake. Slipping her hands under the bed sheets, she rubbed his thighs and stroked the length of his dormant penis. When his eyes opened, Beth locked him with her gaze, smiled then bent forward, taking his soft cock into her mouth. She could taste a mixture of all of them, salty remnants of the sex they'd had before. As she worked her tongue up and down his rubbery flesh, she felt him growing against her tongue.

Outside, it was just beginning to get light, the heavy velvet curtains were fringed with a blue glow that revealed the faint outline of the room; her dressing table, the empty wine glasses beside the bed, their discarded clothes draped over chairs and the twisted sheets that tied them altogether.

Soon the day would consume them, and this would all be over.

She knew how she wanted this to finish. She rolled Myles on to his back. His hard-on - big, black and expectant - hovered above his stomach twitching with anticipation. Beth climbed on top of him, straddling his hips, her pussy aching with lust. Just as she took hold of his shaft to guide him inside her, a rivulet of Jake's cum from earlier that night spilled out from inside her and landed on Myles' balls. Smiling at the sheer depravity of it, she bent down and slurped the white mess with her open lips. Then, lowering her hips, she enveloped the purple tip of his cock between her labia.

Being on top meant she could control how much she allowed of him inside her. Slowly she lifted and lowered her pelvis, each time swallowing up a little bit more of his considerable length.

Jake was now fully engaged in the spectacle of his wife getting fucked again. Wanting a better view, he moved around behind them where he could see Myles' thick shaft pointing upwards at the ceiling and Beth's magnificent vagina swallowing it up with every movement.

Placing a hand on her back, he tilted her forward so that her ass popped up in front of him. Her whole array was dripping with sweat and fluid, and on the top, like a cherry on a cake, was the delicate pink star of her ass.

Myles' cock was sliding in and out of her so easily. Jake squeezed his fingers in alongside, scooping out her nectar, then massaged it into her ass, pressing against her surface with his fingers.

She'd had sex like this before. But until tonight, it had felt like a lifetime ago, like those memories belonged to a different person. But now her body was remembering and a part of her that had been missing felt complete.

Jake was squatting behind her, the tip of his cock poised at her opening, continuing to lubricate himself with her juices. Myles pulled out of her momentarily, his long length springing onto his stomach with a slap, to allow Beth to coordinate. She could feel her surface loosening. Pushing back on him, she growled her consent.

Gently, with little gasps of pain, she pushed back against him, until the tip of his cock punctured her ass with a pop. Gradually, she manoeuvred him further inside. At first it really bloody hurt, but with every push the pain subsided a little and the fuller she became.

When Jake was fully inside her, she took hold of Myles' cock and held him once more at her entrance. She already felt so full she could scarcely imagine how his thick trunk would feel as well, filling her up inch by inch.

But her body - just as it was all those years ago - was an extraordinary vessel.

Side by side inside her, their cocks throbbed against each other. Barely able to breathe, she moaned softly as her hips slowly resumed rotating.

She was now completely at the mercy of these two men.

Yes, she'd fucked like this before. But being fucked like this again was a whole new awakening - a kind of glorious epiphany - and she knew she could never go back to normal again. The life she had so loved on the beach wasn't a life she'd left behind afterall, it was a whole new life that was opening up ahead of her.

Their bodies rotated in perfect harmony. Beth was panting, her desperate cries getting louder and louder as the pulse in her groin grew tighter and tighter. Both men gripped hold of her as they rammed their cocks into her. She could feel them pressing against each other as they pumped in and out of her, hurtling towards a gigantic climax.

Suddenly, their bodies jerked in one violent spasm. Beth howled as a burst ripped through her pelvis. The men, triggered by the force of her release, buckled inside her, their throbbing cocks ejaculating fresh loads of spunk into her depths. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever: wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her entire body as a halo of warmth descended on them.

Lying on top of the soft duvet, exhausted and in pain, she floated away again. Her body felt both empty and full at the same time. She was empty of energy certainly, but also empty of tension and stress, emptied of all the crap that had so consumed her these past few months, fucked out of her by two strong and considerate lovers. And in its place, she felt full. Full of cum certainly, full of contentment and full of clarity for the life she would pursue.