Beth & Sophie

Story Info
A pair of high school seniors making love.
2.1k words
4.51
6.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: all characters are 18 years old

Faint gasps could be heard coming from the storage locker by the staircase. Off to the side of the school, these stairs were rarely used, and the fact that it was the middle of fourth period made it even less likely someone would come by. This consideration of privacy was the last coherent thought that passed through Beth's mind right before she came around her girlfriend's cock. Moaning in pleasure, the dark-haired senior felt herself pushed against the cool wall, harder and harder as the older futa pounded into her from behind. Beth's orgasm reached its peak as the hands caressing her body pushed up and under her bra, squeezing her heavy breasts and nipples in quick succession. Even as it faded, the fucking didn't stop - the wonderfully thick cock sliding in and out of her kept going, stretching her pussy in ways she hadn't thought possible just a little while ago.

"Oh god Sophie yes fuck m- mmpf!" Beth briefly cried out before one of those hands clamped down over her mouth. Sophie didn't say anything, but Beth could feel her hot breath on her neck - she nipped the skin there in a silent warning, sending quick spikes of pain. The hand around her left breast tightened and the cock inside her twitched, signaling that Sophie's finish was soon to follow. It didn't take long. Just a handful more thrusts, just enough to bring Beth back to that edge, until Sophie pressed against her and stilled and came, filling Beth's pussy with her cum. She felt the warm sticky fluid splash inside her, savoring the feeling as she gradually came down from the high.

After a few seconds, Sophie pulled out, and Beth could hear her slipping on her jeans and stuffing her now-limp cock back into her underwear. She helped Beth next, dropping a light kiss on her shoulder and pulling her panties up her leg, adjusting her skirt from its bunched up place around her stomach, and sliding her bra and t-shirt back down as well. Beth was touched by the intimacy of the gesture. She turned around right into Sophie's lips, and for a few seconds the two girls made out, still hazy from the post-orgasm bliss.

"Thanks for that," Sophie whispered as she pulled away. Smiling, Beth replied,

"Don't worry, your text last period was a pleasant surprise for me as well. Good luck on your presentation! You'll do great!" Sophie answered with another kiss, and the two girls quickly slipped out from under the staircase and made their way to their classes.

----------------------

Beth's phone chimed. She was sitting at her kitchen counter, making her way through as much homework after school as she could, while her parents were working and her brother was playing soccer. Her phone chimed again. Huffing in frustration, she flipped it over and saw a text from Sophie.

S: what r u up to?

B: Homework! I have that paper due in a few days. Why?

B: Sophie, why did you ask?

B: Sophie! I don't have time for anything right now!

Exasperated, she put the phone down and got back to work. Beth was startled out of concentration a few minutes later to the sound of a loud, confident knock on her door. 'Seriously?' She thought, 'I need to get this done while the house is still quiet!' She marched over to the door, exclaiming as she opened it,

"As much as I would love to fool around, I absolutely do not have time to..." Her voice trailed away as she looked at Sophie. Sophie, who had apparently been on a run, who was standing there in short gray shorts and a matching, tight sports bra. Sophie, whose long, smooth legs, taut stomach from years of exercise, and strong, muscular arms, all glistened with sweat and appeared gloriously tanned and glowing before Beth. A beautiful sight which, Beth realized with a gulp, could very well soon be fucking the daylight out of her on the couch. Sophie stood with a hand on her hip, a confident smirk on her face as she watched her girlfriend stare at her body. "I... but I'm doing homework..." Beth muttered, heat rushing in between her legs as she watched a bead of sweat roll down Sophie's neck. "God damn it come here!" Beth exclaimed as she grabbed Sophie by the fabric of her sports bra and pulled her inside, and as soon as the door closed pushed her against it and smashed their lips together. Beth ran her hands up Sophie's bare sides, feeling how her warm, freshly exercised body responded to her touch. She felt Sophie's deep breaths as they kissed, and when she dipped down to lick up the delicious sweat on the sides of her neck, she realized how hard Sophie must have been running to get here. And now here she was, sweaty and excited and hers to enjoy. Fuck.

Making her way down, Beth pushed the gray bra up Sophie's chest and, after a few seconds of admiration, engulfed a hard nipple with her mouth. She sucked on it passionately, as her hands explored Sophie's body: enjoying her smooth skin, squeezing her amazing C-cup breasts, and periodically feeling up her ass as well. What she pointedly ignored, however, was the now rock-solid dick under the shorts.

"Mmm, Beth, that feels so good but please, I need you lower..." Sophie panted out, breathing hard first from the running and now from Beth's touch. Another time, Beth would have dragged it out, taking her time teasing the older girl and having her fun. But today she was in an impatient mood as well. Beth dropped to her knees and pulled down Sophie's pants and underwear. The cock sprang to attention: six and a half strong inches, three of which were now in Beth's mouth. Sophie groaned, tangling her hands in Beth's hair and hitting the door as she leaned back. "That's so good, Beth..." The younger girl bobbed up and down, slurping and sucking and trying to convey as much of her excitement as she could. Gradually she worked her way further and further down. With Sophie's hands and fingers on her head as encouragement, Beth took more of her down her throat each time. Still new to this, she realized she'd need some help to get where she wanted, something Sophie wouldn't dare do without permission. At least, not during normal sex. Beth glanced up, pleading with her eyes, hoping the older girl would know what she wanted. She did. Sophie pressed down on Beth's head and thrust her hips hard, driving her cock deep into Beth's throat. Both girls loved it, and Beth especially as she groaned around the flesh deep in her gullet, her nose pressed against Sophie's abs. She inhaled, smelling the sweat and sex as she kept Sophie buried inside her. Unfortunately she couldn't last longer (not yet!) and pulled back with a gasp. Eyeing the string of spit between her lips and the head of Sophie's dick, she quickly stood up and kissed her hard, pressing their tongues together.

The two girls made out as they stumbled back, groping each other and shedding their clothes as they made their way to the couch. Beth felt eager hands unbutton her jeans and push them down, nearly tripping as she pulled them off without ever leaving Sophie's lips. She did, however, have to leave them as her blouse was brought over her head and her bra tossed carelessly to the side. By the time they collapsed on the couch, Beth was completely naked, lying on her back under the equally naked Sophie. She could feel the cock pressed between them as they continued making out, their legs and breasts grinding together wonderfully. Beth felt Sophie grab her dick, pull back a bit, and slide it gently inside her. She gasped - it was long and thick, and as usual it took her a second to adjust as her pussy stretched around it. Sophie's touch helped, landing soft kisses around her cheeks as she waited patiently.

"Alright, fuck me ha-" Beth was interuppted by her own yelp as Sophie gave her first hard thrust, and proceeded to fuck her girlfriend into the couch with deep, hard strokes. She was raised up on two arms, and Beth watched her eyes rake their way up and down her body. She'd always felt a bit inadequate next to Sophie, not chubby by any means but certainly nowhere near as fit, but moments like these made her feel exactly as beautiful as Sophie frequently said she was. She did some admiring herself - gripping Sophie's strong arms and watching her body thrust against her, abs working hard and breasts bouncing in rhythm.

"Homework, huh?" By now they were both close, their nipples slicing each other's breasts. Sophie's head was resting on Beth's shoulder, and she spoke breathily into her ear as she teased her. By now Beth was canting her hips up, meeting Sophie's thrusts to take as much of her in as she could.

"Screw you..." Beth couldn't see, her vision limited to strong shoulders and a popcorn ceiling, but she could easily imagine Sophie's smirk at her response. A wet tongue licked into her ear, a sly but welcome gesture, drawing out an involuntary whimper. She was close - so close Sophie could probably feel it, her pussy tightening and her hips thrusting up desperately and out of sync - when Sophie pushed herself up with her arms, kissing Beth hard and pinching a nipple with her one available hand. "Oh fuck!" She came hard, her pussy clenching and her body practically shaking with pleasure. She pushed against Sophie's shoulders. There were times when Beth was primed and fine with being fucked through an orgasm into another, but it was her third today and she needed a bit of a rest. Ever attentive, Sophie slowed down, bringing Beth gently through a powerful finish. "I'm just a bit sore from earlier," she muttered, glancing up apologetically. Sophie was still on top of her, their lips brushing as they breathed hard together. Loving their position - Sophie's strong, sweaty body above her - Beth had an idea. "Fuck my tits. Please! I want you to come all over me!" She watched the older girl's eyes light up.

Sophie quickly crawled up the couch, and as she leaned forward, Beth pressed her tits together and formed a space with her hands. Sophie groaned and slid her cock up, and Beth felt her breasts slowly squeezed and rubbed. It was hesitant though - not at all what she wanted for her girlfriend.

"It's ok - sit on me. I can handle it." Slowly Sophie relaxed, until a few seconds later, seeing Beth was just fine, she began thrusting. It was amazing. Beth watched her tight body working hard, leaning over while fucking her chest. There wasn't much she could do, except occasionally press her tits tighter together and whisper dirty things she knew Sophie liked: "How do my tits feel, Sophie? Do you like fucking them? Sliding your cock through my silky skin?" Beth watched her shudder and continued, talking about how much she loved being titfucked by someone so strong and gorgeous. "Do you like having a slutty little girl like me lying beneath you, a toy with big tits for you to play with as you please?" Woah - 'do I have a sex slave kink?' Beth didn't get too long to wonder before Sophie shuddered and thrust once, twice, then pulled back and came. Beth brought a hand up and furiously rubbed the cock above her, eager to feel and taste what she'd missed out on for her pussy. Sophie delivered, sending ropes of warm, sticky cum splashing onto Beth. She closed her eyes as she felt it land on her face and breasts. 'Wow', she thought, 'Sophie must have gotten quite worked up on her way here.'

Beth opened her eyes and watched Sophie lean back, panting, reclining on the opposite end of the couch between her legs. They smiled at each other, panting, and Beth asked, "Shower?" Still too overwhelmed to say much more.

"Not yet. I want a little while longer to admire how pretty you look with my cum all over you" - Beth blushed at that - "and I'm going to do that while eating you out." Sophie crawled off the couch, and Beth eagerly spread her legs and let her dive in, homework forgotten.