Ava and Cassie Ch. 01

Story Info
Two girls start the year as roommates at the Mage Academy.
1.8k words
4.4
5.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the start of her junior year at the Mage Academy, Ava was 21 years young and incredibly excited. Alluring and fit, she had black hair reaching past her shoulders, and as a teenager exploring a magical talent had enchanted her way up to beautiful C-cup breasts. She'd also mastered the futa spell - having practiced plenty with her best friend Diana, by the start of her third year at college she could manage 8 inches and limitless orgasms. Having finally declared her major last year (biomagic), and moved into the corresponding Biomagic College, Ava couldn't wait to start the year with her new major and a new roommate.

...

At 22, Cassie discovered her affinity for biomagic and, promptly, also found that her college offered at most one or two classes for it. If she wanted to continue her studies in biomagic after graduating, she'd need to transfer to a college that offered such a degree. Which is how she found herself where she is today, arriving in September for the first time at the Damoss Academy of Mages: the largest magic university located in any of the human kingdoms, ready to start her senior undergraduate year focused entirely on biomagic (and eager to meet her new roommate, of course, since apparently the biomagic college at Damoss requires all students to live with roommates in case something happens).

...

As soon as the door slammed shut Ava pushed her roommate against it, finally bringing their lips together after weeks of eye-fucking and tension. Her hands came up to the back of Cassie's neck and tangled in her long blonde locks. They grinded against each other as they made out, Ava pressing forward and Cassie, her hands tucked under Ava's ass, squeezing and pulling the shorter girl against her. Their tongues met in an electric collision. Taking in the wonderful feelings Ava moaned in arousal, taking in the sensation of her hands exploring smooth curves, her ass being molded and groped, her chest pressing against Cassie's and their wet tongues sliding against each other.

Eager to move things along, Cassie brought her hands between them and slipped one into the front of Ava's jeans, rubbing the dark-haired girl's clit. Between kisses, she murmured, "Bring it out for me... I want you to bend me over the table and fuck me hard as you can."

"Fuck," Ava gasped as she broke away, paving a trail of kisses down to the soft spot between Cassie's jaw and neck. Her eyes glowed a tell-tale red, and being the skilled third-year mage that she is, within seconds grew an impressive cock where her clit had just been. With deft fingers Cassie quickly unbuttoned Ava's jeans, pushing her panties aside and gripping her throbbing member. Ava tilted her head back and groaned in pleasure, then stepped back and shuffled out of her jeans and underwear. Cassie didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and eagerly engulfed Ava's cock with her mouth, sucking in her cheeks and rubbing her tongue in circles around the head.

Cassie felt Ava's hands tangle in her hair, gripping her head as she proceeded to bob her head up and down. Her hands wrapped around Ava's hips, massaging her ass gently pushing her thick cock into her mouth. The groans she heard egged her on. Occasionally she'd feel it throb in her mouth, or Ava's hips would subtly jerk and shudder. Suddenly she pulled out, sliding it out and grabbing the base with both hands. Gently rubbing up and down, she asked, breathlessly,

"I just realized. How many times can you finish?" Ava grinned.

"How many times do you want me to?" Immediately, Cassie put her hands back behind Ava and pushed her dick as far as she could into her throat. A few seconds later, through some gagging and choking, her nose finally pressed against bare skin. "Oh fuck, Cass," Ava murmered as she felt Cassie engulf her cock with her warm, wet throat. It was tight too, undulating around her as the girl on her knees sucked and swallowed. Cassie's expertise quickly revealed itself. She took quick, periodic breaths through her nose so she could keep Ava's dick where it was. Ava did her best to last - but having her cock buried in the throat of the beautiful girl she'd been crushing on made that difficult. Her hands tightened in Cassie's hair and her muscles tensed as she threw her head back and dropped her jaw in pleasure. She came hard. Cassie moaned in joy as she felt Ava's cock unload ropes of cum deep into her throat, swallowing it as quickly as she could. She managed most of it, sputtering a bit as some spilled over her lips.

Ava pulled out, grabbing Cassie by the shoulders and helping her stand up. Cassie giggled as they pressed together again, leaning against the wall and kissing passionately. Their tongues met; Ava's occasionally dropping down to clean some of her cum off Cassie's chin, which they'd share as they kissed and diluted it. It wasn't long before the hard cock between them couldn't be ignored any longer, and they began making their way to the afore-mentioned dining room table.

By the time they got there they'd turned around so Cassie could hop up onto the table. Ava's hands slipped under Cassie's shirt and spread against the cool skin of her stomach, before working their way up and pulling Cassie's top off her. Her bra quickly followed and Ava bent down, groping her roommates' breasts and licking all over. She heard a gasp when a nipple met her tongue and sucked hard, lathering Cassie's right boob with her spit. She started kissing her way over to the other one during which time her arms were lifted as Cassie made short work of the rest of her clothes. Subjecting the other tit to the same wet treatment, Ava's fingers also worked under the band of Cassie's skirt and pulled it, along with her panties, to the ground.

Ava knelt down and licked Cassie's clit, eliciting a moan from the taller girl as she gripped the table's edge in pleasure. With her dick still stiff between her legs she worked furiously, eating out her roommate and relishing in the taste of her pussy.

"Fuck Ava your tongue is amazing, but I need you in me right now". Ava gave Cassie one more lick, then stood up, grabbed her hips, and thrust into where her mouth had just been.

...

Ava thrust into Cassie's ass, gripping her thighs as she pistoned in and out. Cassie groaned in pleasure, having gotten her wish of being bent over the table and fucked from behind. By now both girls were naked (save for the panties around Cassie's ankles) and had already gone several rounds. Ava's skill with anatomical magic was unmatched: most mages could last just one futa orgasm before needing rest (like when Ava came down her throat earlier); with practice, some could finish twice (she'd been between Cassie's thighs as the blonde sat facing her on the table, massaging her breasts and making out, and when their tongues met both girls came); but the third one Cassie could feel approaching the thick cock inside her was unheard of. She felt tremendously lucky.

"Oh god... " Cassie moaned. "Please Ava, fill me... please, please, please FUCK... ~ahh..." She shook as she came, ravaged by the dickgirl behind her. Her ass being stretched, their thighs pressed together, wet juices dripping down her legs; it was amazing.

...

Soaked in sweat, they moved finally to the bed, and after a few minutes of increasingly passionate making out arranged themselves into a sixty-nine: Cassie on top and thrusting into Ava's mouth, and struggling to deepthroat Ava's huge member herself.

...

They trembled as they came together, filling each other's throats with cum. After several seconds, after their orgasms began to die down, Ava slipped both middle fingers into Cassie's ass, knuckle-deep, and pulled her harder down to her face - the cock deep in her gullet immediately twitched, and with delight Ava felt several more ropes of cum squirt inside her. Eager to return the favor but lacking access, Cassie brought a hand to Ava's pussy instead. Thanks to their thorough fucking earlier Cassie managed to slip nearly her entire fist up Ava. She was also rewarded. Ava's hips jerked and thrust up, and the cock Cassie hadn't thought could go any deeper did just that - Cassie's own orgasm redoubled in strength as she choked on Ava's dick and felt more of Ava's warm cum splash through her chest.

...

"I'm going to be late!" Cassie gasped out. Since finally crossing the line as roommates last night (which their orientation lecture had not-so-subtly advised against) the two girls had alternated between fucking and cuddling without pause. Now, it was 20 minutes before Cassie's morning class, and somehow she couldn't remember why that mattered when Ava's fingers in her pussy and tongue in her ass felt that good. She felt the hot shower beating against her - they'd made it that far, at least - as she moaned and came for the umpteenth time.

"Feel free to go whenever you want," Ava said as she grinned, exchanging a quick kiss before turning around. She leaned against the shower wall, and seductively shook her butt from side to side. "Class or ass, it's your choice," she added with a wink.

Cassie gulped, mentally recited a quick incantation, and a few seconds later plunged her new cock into Ava's back entrance.

"Oh fuck... mmm... ah!... that's... what... I... thought!" Ava shouted, punctuated by a particularly hard thrust. She felt Cassie lean forward and press their bodies together, one hand going to Ava's breast and another to her neck, and with satisfaction felt the taller girl begin rutting desperately into her.

"I'm going to punish you for this..." Cassie whispered as their lips met. "She is fucking marvelous though. Gorgeous, talented in more ways than one, and by god she's given me the best orgasms of my life."

Cassie did eventually make it to class, half an hour late, but not before: pounding Ava over the bathroom sink and watching her cum in the mirror, scissoring wildly on the bed because Ava said those panties didn't deserve her pussy and Cassie asked what did, fucking Ava's tits because her bra pressed them together just right, and rubbing out one final orgasm with a hand down her skirt as she choked on Ava's cock in the doorway.

After quietly stumbling into Advanced Thaumaturgy II, Cassie felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She glanced down and saw a grinning Ava, posing in the mirror in that bra and a pair of skinny jeans. 'Come by my room after lunch ;)' read the caption. "Fuck. She'll be the death of me."