Beth Ch. 06

Story Info
Mistress outs Beth's slavery to Beth's family.
2.6k words
4.44
3.3k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
42 Followers

Half an hour before her parents got home, Beth was folding laundry, putting her parents' clean clothes away for them. A month ago, Beth would never think of such a thing, but that was before she was caught stealing from the new neighbor lady, the tall woman with red hair and a gun. Beth didn't have much choice but submit to the psycho lady's demands, considering the alternative was to be shot when the homeowner came home and was attacked by a thief. That it was the homeowner with a spare weapon didn't help Beth, so she submitted.

A month later, Beth was proud to be cunt slave, proud to serve Mistress. The only issue was that on Monday, college started, and cunt had no idea how to be at Mistress's house within the five minutes limit when summoned if cunt was in a classroom miles away. Mistress was pretty clear, when summoned, cunt either was there in the five minutes or was disobedient. One was good, one was punishable even if cunt found the floggers and straps and bondage were quite arousing even as the pain made cunt cry. Cunt didn't even have a car, taking the bus to the college and home again. Dropping out was not an option, not while living under the parent's roof and cunt had no other place to live.

Cunt fretted as Mistress again watched the video of cunt shaving its pussy for Mistress, writing in large red letters above the pussy it was a cunt slave. When Mistress had it put the chastity belt back on, she didn't realize the letters would be mostly covered by the belt when she told cunt where to write it. It was obvious cunt was taking full blame even as it wrote in large red letters above the belt, so it was still obvious to anyone. That cunt was more concerned in obeying Mistress than anyone asking about any markings under the thin dresses was more to Mistress's liking. Not like when cunt first started and was disobedient as well as disrespectful. Now, cunt worked hard to be what Mistress desired.

Cunt was going to school, so it would be hard to have it visit a few times a week, considering the various classes were during the weekdays and its parents were home on the weekend. So far, the parents had yet to meet Mistress, had yet to know who bought the house next door. Definitely, they had no idea their eighteen-year-old daughter was serving its Mistress who lived next door. That the burst of energy to clean house, do the yard, and go running to be in better shape wasn't due to maturity of the daughter, but for cunt to work off the energy of being constantly aroused for Mistress.

Mistress gathered up some things, going next door to ring the doorbell, cunt opening the door to stare at Mistress. Then its training took over, the teen inviting Mistress in, Mistress still in her normal pant suit, cunt in a summer dress, and yes, it was thin enough to see lettering under it. As well, Mistress thought, the outline of the belt if anyone seeing knew what it was. Oh well, if anyone said anything, the worse that would happen was cunt would be embarrassed or humiliated and Mistress had already trained it to be aroused at either idea.

Mistress sat in a lounge chair.

"Cunt, fetch an iced tea."

"Mistress, there is none in the house. They have beer and soda and water."

"Not even milk?"

"A bit, Mistress, usually just for cooking. Dad is a bit intolerant on dairy."

"Strip."

The dress was removed, the ponytail removed, the hair spread around the back and just over the shoulder. It was a sexy look for the teen, Mistress liking it. Cunt moved quickly to drop the dress on the couch, returning to kneel before Mistress, offering the belt key to her.

"Mistress, please, cunt moved without permission and will do as Mistress bids for that act, but the key needs to be returned to its rightful owner. Cunt is not that in any way, you are, Mistress, please, thank you for allowing cunt to shave and clean the belt."

Mistress accepted the key, only giving it to cunt so cunt could remove the belt, clean it, and then shave its hair off for Mistress who thought cunt's pussy and ass had too much hair. Now it was all bald, clean shaven, not even a stubble on it.

Mistress crossed one leg over the other as cunt was in position, knees wide apart, ankles crossed, fingers interlaced behind cunt's head, eyes lowered to the floor.

"Clean."

Cunt saw the boot waggle a bit and with no hesitation or thought its parents would be home any moment, cunt leaned to twist a bit, knowing it needed to start at the bottom unless told otherwise. With a bit of agility, cunt ran its tongue along the sole of the boot, tasting where the boot had been when Mistress walked outside. Knowing what it was doing, cunt felt its arousal, happy to be allowed to clean the sole for Mistress.

Dad was the first one home, coming inside to stop dead at the sight of his daughter kneeling naked, licking the bottom of some woman's shoe.

Quite eagerly, it seemed to him as Beth never made an effort to stop running her tongue along the sole, trying to swallow at the end before licking again. Still, this was his only child and ready for college. Not some slut who, what? What was that?

He moved a bit to the side, getting a better view. Oh my God, was Beth wearing a chastity belt? What was wrong with her? What were those red marks above the belt? This wasn't possible, his little girl was doing what?

"Very good, not screaming will only help you."

The woman spoke as she looked at him, looking as he took in his daughter's naked body, belt in place, Mistress almost smirking as he tried to read the letters on his daughter's stomach. He barely seemed to realize the redhead was there.

Mom was home a few minutes later, stopping dead next to her husband as she also took in the scene before her. Her eyes went to the redhead sitting in the lounge chair, looking as if it was normal to have a teen girl naked, kneeling, and licking the bottom of her shoe. The redhead nodded at her.

"Excellent, you both are here. We need to talk about its school schedule. I agree it needs to get its associate degree, but this cuts into my time of dominating it."

"It?"

The woman waved a hand at Beth still tonguing the bottom of the shoe. Cunt was aware of what was going on around it but had no say in what Mistress or its parents were going to talk about or decide on. Obedience to Mistress was the best option.

"For instance, you both drive to work, cunt here has to take a city bus to school. That means it leaves at around four in the morning to be there at eight and for three days, it gets out early yet not home until dinner time. Leaves me little time to punish or summon it to serve."

"I,I, we work at different places. We need the cars during the day."

Mistress moved her leg, crossing them so the other boot was in the air. No one spoke as they watched Beth move on her knees to begin licking the bottom of the other shoe. Beth didn't even seem to know there was an audience let alone the parents now openly being able to read what was written on her.

"Cunt slave? What the hell?"

Mistress didn't even shrug.

"Compare the handwriting. It's cunt who wrote it on itself. Meanwhile, you need to find a solution, so I have more time with its training."

Cunt expected screaming, even threats, it didn't expect the parents seemingly accepting this scene. Cunt licked again, some grit not coming loose with the first few swipes of its tongue.

"I don't see much of a solution. Beth has a license, but we can't afford a car. We need the cars during the day as well."

"You work near the college, take it to school before going to work. What is so difficult about that?"

"We'd have to leave earlier than now."

"Cunt is your daughter, and you insist it go to school. I'm willing to allow it but you both need to work on this. It cuts into my training of it to be a better cunt slave."

To cunt, the entire scene was surreal. It never expected the parents to be this calm when discovering their only daughter desired to be an owned cunt slave, owned by Mistress. There was more talk for about fifteen minutes, no solution worked out. Mistress finally stood up.

"Mistress is tired of you two being insolent. You want it going to school, Mistress is willing to allow it, yet Mistress is also wanting to do more training of it. Cunt can't be of much use in serving Mistress if it is stuck in classes. If you can't afford a reliable used car, you can't afford an Uber for a school year. Hand me your phones."

Cunt went back into position, kneeling up to watch both parents hand Mistress their phones. Mistress took one, did something and then the other one before handing them both back.

"Mistress has a solution if neither of you will think of one. When I want someone to serve me or be used by me, I will text. You have thirty minutes to knock respectfully on my door, asking if you may enter to serve Mistress for Mistress's pleasure. I will alternate visits so you both have a chance to substitute for cunt. This will go on until either there is a solution making Mistress happy, or cunt is out of school. Weekends, I get cunt for as long as I want, at anytime I want, in anyway I want. You two only must serve during the week. Mistress is not concerned how you work it out, but you do have thirty minutes, more than enough time. Disobedience is punishment."

Neither parent said anything, Mistress staring at mom who lowered her eyes and then dad who lowered his eyes. Then Mistress walked to the door, cunt quickly going to two feet, rushing to open the door, Mistress walking past and outside without slowing a step. Cunt closed the door, looking at its parents who were still standing, holding their phones, both looking at the floor.

Beth picked up her discarded dress, slipped it back on and walked upstairs to finish putting away laundry. When she came down, the parents were at the kitchen table, talking about how they were taking time off until they could find a solution. Beth walked past them to fill a pot with water, setting it on the stove before taking out a package of pasta.

Beth fixed dinner, the parents barely aware their daughter was there as they talked about finding money for a car, insurance, and all the rest. Or was Uber that expensive or was there a discount if they got a year subscription? When did Mistress want to summon them? At lunch or later in the day? Was refusing an option?

Beth shook her head, they saw her naked, licking Mistress's shoe, saw her wearing the chastity belt and the words of cunt slave written above the belt. They had no comment on their daughter being seen like that. They only had comment on how to make sure Mistress had someone to serve her when she desired.

Beth sat down and sighed, going over how she was taught to approach Mistress's house, which, by the way, was next door. How she was to knock respectfully on the door, wait for Mistress to open, and what to say for Mistress to allow cunt to enter. At which point, cunt stripped all off its body, knelt by the fireplace in the required position, facing the chair with eyes down. Beth told them they were best off doing the same words and routine unless Mistress specified differently.

Throughout the meal, it was a topic. Yes, Mistress did have a time limit, and yes, it was better to obey because excuses like traffic or being busy didn't work for Mistress. Thus, whatever slave name Mistress gave you, that slave was punished, and Mistress knew well how to make it hurt without leaving much in the way of scars. At no time did any parent suggest none of them respond to a summons, at no time did either ask how their daughter started serving Mistress. They only wanted to know, if they had to serve in cunt's place, what was expected of them.

She did mention since they had to strip like a newborn, Mistress expected everything be stripped off. All clothes, jewelry, any adornments. She usually went over wearing only a dress and shoes. Just something to keep in mind as both parents nodded.

The next morning, still not sure how she had such a conversation with her parents, Beth was a bit surprised to see her parents up, dressed in minimum clothing. Her father didn't wear his watch, he wore normal shorts, pullover shirt, and sneakers but no socks. His shorts were tented a bit, a small damp spot showing. Mom wore a simple house dress and sandals, no jewelry of any kind, nipples swaying under the dress as she fixed breakfast.

"Um, why are you dressed like this? Mistress won't summon until later."

"We thought we'd get used to it, dear. Mom and I aren't normally this way, and it seems odd, but if it works, better we know how this feels now than later."

Beth blinked; this was too weird. Not only were they not screaming at her for being a slave to Mistress, but they were also actually trying to see what to do should Mistress text and summon them to serve while cunt was in class. Beth sat silently throughout the meal, thinking this was past her level of thinking.

Her neck gently vibrated, and she excused herself, telling them Mistress just summoned her. They watched from the window as cunt walked to the house next door, knocking on the door. They didn't see her ask permission to enter to serve but did watch to see if they could see from another window into Mistress's house.

Cunt returned two hours later to eager questions but shook her head.

"Mistress said what we did in training was not about you, but what cunt learned. They would have their own training if they were summoned."

On Monday, dad drove Beth to school, before going to work. No one was summoned.

On Tuesday, around three, mom received a text summon. She had a headache, left work, and got home with five minutes to spare. Moving quickly, she stripped naked, putting back on the dress and heels from work before looking in the mirror, taking deep breaths. Then she walked next door, knocking on the door three times rapidly.

The door opened, Mistress in a pants suit, the emotionless eyes just staring at the older woman. Stomach twisted, a deep breath, eyes lowered, mom exhaled.

"Mistress, how may this poor substitute serve for your pleasure, Mistress?"

After a moment, the door opened more, mom stepping inside. The door closed, the substitute slave about to begin training.

Seekernv
Seekernv
42 Followers