Beth Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth is punished, begs for Mistress to own Beth in a contract.
2.8k words
4.65
3.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
43 Followers

Cunt slowly sucked on the vibrator she found in her mother's dresser, aware it felt smaller than the actual cock cunt had sucked at Mistress's command. Then again, this one wouldn't spurt cum all over cunt as cunt tried to get it all without gagging.

All cunt had on was the chastity belt Mistress locked on for cunt to show obedience at not cumming even if Mistress was happy playing with the controls. Cunt was kneeling over a towel, its pussy leaking almost non-stop since the belt was attached. Cunt was already aroused by Mistress but denied an orgasm and now had to thank Mistress every time Mistress played with the controls from her house. Or wherever Mistress might be when it did so. All cunt could remember was to grab its phone and text a thank you to Mistress and beg Mistress to not allow cunt to cum without permission.

It was a Friday, college started on Monday, cunt still wishing to drop out but had no permission from Mistress and certainly not from cunt's parents. They didn't even know their daughter was eager to be a slave to the neighbor lady, let alone all the praise they had for their daughter's new signs of maturity was solely because of serving Mistress. With most of cunt's mind on not cumming without permission, it had almost no mind in learning anything in college except how to better serve Mistress.

Cunt's neck vibrated gently, the signal Mistress was home and wanting to see cunt be humiliated for Mistress. Cunt quickly wiped the vibrator dry, put it away, dropped the towel into the laundry heap, tossed on a summer dress and sandals, before walking casually next door. That was the hardest part to cunt, who wanted to race over to serve yet Mistress only allowed five minutes from the time the summons was issued. Cunt was to be respectful, the reason why it had to walk nicely and why it had to knock on the door rather than use the doorbell. Then again, it was the words when the door opened.

The door opened, Mistress again in her pants suit, simply looking at cunt.

"Please, Mistress, may cunt be allowed to enter to serve Mistress in whatever Mistress desires of cunt? May cunt be used to please Mistress in some way?"

Instead of closing, the door opened wider, cunt moving in quickly as Mistress closed the door. Cunt stripped in record time, went to its place, and knelt in position, knees wide apart, ankles crossed, fingers interlaced behind its head. There, she waited for Mistress to give a command.

"Is cunt ready to find out how good it was?"

"Yes, Mistress, cunt is ready for serving or punishment."

As it was with the jolting neck, when the belt went off, cunt had one minute to text Mistress a thank you and beg to be allowed to not cum. Mistress noted on her end when the belt was set off and when the text was received. If more than a minute later, regardless of if it was cunt's fault or the carrier's delay, cunt was deemed disobedient. If no response at all, cunt was punished even worse. There were times the belt went off in the middle of the night, cunt having to wake to the pleasure while having to text quickly.

Privately, cunt was thrilled when Mistress locked the belt on her, excited to be wearing something Mistress could use to control cunt from a distance. Over the first few days, especially when Beth's parents were home and looking around at the vibration noise, cunt though of it as that damn belt. That damn belt would go off all the time, cunt hearing it plainly.

Beth was a thief, a good one in her opinion, so she stole a box of adult depends one day, wearing the insulated brief instead of panties. One, it helped absorb the moisture of the leaking pussy, and two, it helped deaden the sound of the vibrations of that damn belt.

Mistress went to the stand to toss away the cover sheet, reveling twice cunt didn't respond within a minute. Twice cunt would be punished for disobedience. The naked kneeling teen accepted the count, happy it was only twice.

"I believe cunt was to prove its desire to be my slave. Did cunt do so or is this where cunt is banished from Mistress?"

Cunt's face scrunched up.

"Mistress, it is in Beth's room. Cunt hurried to arrive and forgot it. Please, Mistress, allow cunt to be punished for this stupidity."

"Get your dress on, walk home, get it, walk back and present it to me."

Eager to prove it was good, cunt slipped the dress back on, walking on the hot sidewalk barefoot to the house, entering to run to the bedroom, grab the paper and drive, and run to the door, before casually walking barefoot back to the Mistress's house. Knocking, she repeated the words without thinking, Mistress letting cunt in.

Taking the paper and disk from cunt, Mistress sat in the chair to read it.

"So, you found a slave contract and hope it works?"

"Mistress, cunt hope so. It does specify cunt desires to be owned in all ways by Mistress, to be used as Mistress desires, openly begs to be punished if disobedient on any command or rule Mistress wishes. Cunt is stupid and unable to figure out what else is needed. Cunt will sign any contract or agreement Mistress wishes."

"And this flash drive?"

"Mistress, it is cunt kneeling for Mistress, reading out the contract, agreeing to each of the conditions in it. Cunt also mentioned a few times the day and time so anyone seeing will know it is recent as well as cunt's claim to be able to legally enter such an agreement."

"Take its position in the hoop."

"Yes, Mistress."

Cunt crawled to the kitchen, stood up to walk down the basement stairs, and looked around. The far end held a large TV on the wall, loveseats, and tables before it. This end held the bondage and punishment items. It also didn't contain other people which cunt overlooked one time.

This time the plastic hula hoop was green, cunt wondering how many Mistress had since cunt had yet to take its position in the same color. Mistress finally came downstairs, cunt already having ankles crossed and fingers interlaced. Mistress walked over to the table, removing a bondage hood from a foam head.

"It's a bondage hood, cunt saw them used before. This time cunt will wear it."

Cunt didn't object as the leather helmet was placed against its face, the hood adjusted and zipped shut, trapping the long hair around cunt's shoulders. The helmet was buckled shut before Mistress reached for two pads, placing them over the ears. Mistress picked up a microphone, speaking, adjusting the volume, cunt finally hearing the normal voice instead of it sounding like Mistress was yelling at it.

A gag was attached to the front, the ball inserted into cunt's mouth but with holes to allow cunt to breath. The couple had to use their noses only, so cunt assumed it would soon have to do the same, but Mistress, in her infinite kindness, was allowing this as it was cunt's first time. Eyes closed, pads were placed over the eyes, effectually cutting off all sight and sound from cunt.

Cuffs were placed on her wrists and cunt was soon hoisted to its feet, the feet locked wide apart. Wrists were cuffed high above its head, cunt secure for Mistress's usage even if cunt was unable to see or hear anything.

As with previous times, straps and crops came into play, cunt associating the action with the pleasure it experienced so it wasn't so much punishment, as it was a prelude to sexual torment since cunt was already dripping with arousal.

"Cunt, Mistress mentioned cunt's hairy pussy and ass. As this is new to cunt, cunt will shave all within an hour of leaving today. Mistress will expect a video of cunt doing so as well as the final result. That means, as long as cunt is shaving its pussy, it may as well do the legs and pits."

Cunt tried to thank Mistress, but the gag only offered up muffled noise. More slaps came to cunt's body, then nipple clamps came to the extended, sensitive nubs, cunt bouncing in place at the experience. Mistress tightened screws on the clamps, the feeling of the nipples compressing, the weight being dangled, all setting off more pleasure for the almost overloaded sensations.

Cunt was left alone for a few minutes, slowly gathering control of its body when it was released, wrists clipped to a buckle now around the waist. Cunt was in the same position as the couple during that other visit.

"Cunt, kneel."

Cunt sank slowly to its knees, difficult since the legs were spread so far apart, and it couldn't see where the floor was at. It finally found the hard surface and knelt silently, moisture still dripping on the legs, the nipple clamps openly swinging, causing more sensations to savor to the gagged naked woman with no sight or sound.

The gag was removed, a cock was placed against the lips, the taste of precum strong.

"Cunt, clean the tip."

Cunt opened its mouth, tongue extended to whoever had this cock. No male was around when cunt was put into bondage, and it had no idea if the cock belonged to a stranger or someone cunt knew from the neighborhood as the tongue licked up the drips at the end of it. It didn't even matter if the owner of the cock was old, fat, balding, or even disease free, only obeying Mistress was what mattered. How the man looked or was known, well, it wasn't up to cunt to care, only to obey.

The cock abruptly shoved into cunt's mouth, cunt trying to reverse its head to avoid the invasion, but hands gripped the leather helmet, holding the head still, the cock moving back and forth into its mouth. Cunt realized each thrust pushed the cock head back just a bit more than the previous thrust, the end soon at its throat.

There was a tapping at the leather covered chin, cunt wondering if it was the man's balls, but it didn't matter, just that the head was hitting a gag reflex. The cock left the mouth as cunt coughed and sputtered. As soon as it was calm, the cock resumed entering. After two more times of gagging, cunt was able to take the cock, sucking it gently as it poked at the back of throat, the drippings going down the throat, cunt having to quickly swallow to avoid gagging again.

The thrusting went faster, then slower, then the head only remained in cunt's mouth. The belt went off, the vibrations sending the body into overdrive just as the head exploded, cunt's mouth filling with cock cum. With the belt making it shake, cunt barely had the presence of mind to swallow all the cock offered, which by her little experience, was an awful lot. It seemed to just keep filling its mouth as much as swallowed.

Then the cock withdrew, the belt shut off, and cunt was left kneeling with no idea of what was going on or who was around. It didn't ask, staying silent as it tried not to cum, deep breaths and a few thoughts of what to get at the grocery store helping.

Cunt was pushed over, its face lowered until it was against the floor. Then a cold liquid hit its ass, followed by a stiff object. In a heartbeat cunt had something up its ass, moving in and out, cunt in darkness and silence as it found it was very aware of each movement. After a few minutes, another object came into its ass, slightly larger and longer, this one set to vibrate. When the head started moving in circles, cunt gasped and moaned several times, not aware its body was now shaking, and its ass was moving with speed as it tried to capture the sensation.

Cunt's head was raised, a gag inserted.

"Cunt can cum now."

The sound of Mistress's voice and the command sent the teen girl over the edge, the screams of delight, even with the gag, almost loud enough to hear outside. The orgasm kept coming, wave after wave of pleasure, the rotating head in its ass adding to the slight vibrations of the chastity belt. Cunt finally passed out, falling sideways to the floor.

Cunt came to, no longer in bondage, wearing only the chastity belt. It was a few moments to realize where it was, finally blinking as it tried to rise up to look around. It spotted Mistress sitting in one of the loveseats, and quickly going up to all fours, crawled across the room to wearily kiss the boots that appeared before it.

"Cunt finally woke up. Mistress was beginning to think it would sleep all night."

Cunt had no idea what the time was, so no idea how long it was passed out. It only knew its body was still feeling like it was in a liquefied state.

"Mistress, cunt is sorry it was out so long. Please, how may cunt make this error up to Mistress?"

"Cunt will go home. Now, open."

Cunt opened its mouth, extended its tongue, and Mistress dropped a key onto it.

"This will unlock its belt so don't swallow it. It will get dressed, go home, and send a short video, thanking Mistress for allowing cunt into bondage and for pleasing others with its sexual desires. Thirty minutes later, cunt will video its unlocking the belt, removing it, and cleaning the belt while praising the belt and how honored cunt is to be allowed by Mistress to wear it for Mistress's pleasure. Send the video when done."

Cunt moved the key to the inside of a cheek.

"Yes, Mistress."

"The next video will be cunt shaving its ass, cunt, legs, pits and in no particular order. Once done, once cleaned off, cunt will take a red marker, and write the words slave cunt where the pubic hair is shaved. Make it legible, send the video."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go away, cunt."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress."

Cunt crawled upstairs, put on dress and sandals, and walked next door. Looking in a mirror, it saw a very happy, very satisfied cunt slave, the nipples again showing under the material, feelings of pleasure still in its pussy.

The first video was made and sent. The key came out of the cheek, set on the bathroom vanity and it proceeded on time to make the second video, using bacterial cloths to help clean the belt and black knob.

Once sent, the third video was made, the shaving of legs and pits easy as cunt had done those only a few days ago. The ass was harder, cunt having to prop its head on the side of the tub, swing its legs over and add the shaving cream before using the blade. It used fingers to find any stubble, shaving again to get it smooth.

The pussy was fully exposed as cunt kept its legs up and wide apart, shaving carefully so as to not cut what Mistress owned. It was several minutes, cunt thanking Mistress throughout for allowing cunt to be bald for Mistress, to be a newborn for Mistress, to be allowed to learn and be trained by Mistress, for Mistress's pleasure.

Cleaning up, the video was sent. Then it remembered to add the wording.

Swearing, cunt did another video, apologizing to Mistress as the third was a long one and here was cunt doing as asked. It grabbed the red marker found in a kitchen drawer, carefully looking in the mirror as it wrote out slave cunt in two-inch high letters, the letters legible. Then cunt attached the belt, securing it in full view of the camera. Glancing down, half the letters were covered by the top of the belt.

Grabbing the marker, cunt wrote slave cunt in two-inch letters above the belt. It apologized to Mistress again, the letters covered the words in the area Mistress specified so cunt rewrote them, to show all what cunt was. A mere slave, one to be trained and used by Mistress for however Mistress desired to use this cunt slave.

Then the video was sent. Cunt took a cold shower, dried off, and walked downstairs to the kitchen for a quick snack, glancing at the words several times.

It was good to be a cunt slave. Better, it would be better to be one full-time.

Cunt was still trying to figure out how to respond to a summons if in a class, making it want to not go to college. It lived under the parent's roof, had no money to move out, Mistress still had no indicated cunt could move in, cunt aware the parents' rules of education would win. Cunt just had no idea how this was going to work.

Fortunately, if Mistress wasn't happy, cunt did enjoy the pain and humiliation of the punishments.

All cunt needed was to be summoned. Life would be less complicated.

Seekernv
Seekernv
43 Followers