Beth Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom has first session with Mistress as per agreement.
2.4k words
4.57
4.1k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
52 Followers

On Tuesday, around three, mom received a text summon. She claimed to have a headache, left work, and got home with five minutes to spare. Moving quickly, she stripped naked, putting back on the dress and heels from work before looking in the mirror, taking deep breaths. Leaving all other clothes and jewelry, she walked next door, knocking on the door three times rapidly.

The door opened, Mistress in a pants suit, the emotionless eyes just staring at the older woman. Mom's stomach twisted, forcing her to take a deep breath, eyes lowered, as mom exhaled.

"Mistress, how may this poor substitute serve for your pleasure, Mistress?"

After a moment, the door opened more, mom stepping inside. The door closed, the substitute slave about to begin training.

Mom remembered the words to get inside, stripped off the dress and heels, leaving them at the edge of the area rug like Beth had said, and going to the other edge in front of the fireplace, mom got to her knees, spread them wide, crossed ankles, interlaced fingers, and put them behind her head.

Mom was twice her daughter's age and not as agile. Her going to her knees was clumsy, in fact, all her actions seemed a bit clumsy to the eyes watching her neighbor lady strip and kneel so she could serve a Mistress the mom never officially met. This one, and the dad as well, would need more work just to serve better. They were there to serve in place of their daughter who was in class at the local college. Mistress gazed at the woman who already looked like she was going to fall over. Pretty pathetic.

Mistress sat in her chair, sipped some tea, watching as the woman seemed to get more and more worried about what to do. That was fine, the woman was already getting a bit aroused, being worried would only make this better.

Mistress stood up.

"Heel, pus-pus."

As Mistress walked away, mom watched, looked around, and turned to look again. This time Mistress was nearby, grabbing pus-pus's short hair, yanking it along.

By the time pus-pus crawled to the kitchen, her eyes were watering and her knees ached. Mostly, her scalp was in pain before Mistress released her hold.

"Stand up, pus-pus, and walk down the stairs to the basement. There will be a hula hoop on the floor, kneel like before, looking at the wall in front."

A hand slapped her breast, the sound loud, the red mark immediate.

"Pus-Pus isn't here to serve itself, it's here to serve Mistress. That means obedience for Mistress, not when pus-pus decides to obey. If pus-pus can't be more respectful than that, it needs to leave."

Without a word, pus-pus walked down the basement stairs, taking a moment to look around. At the far end, a large TV hung on the wall, a couple of love seats and tables before it. At this end, an iron bar cage large enough to hold a few humans was near a solid wooden X with eyebolts in the wood. Along the table and wall were various items for bondage and punishment. Pus-pus had never seen these before but didn't spend time reflecting on what they did. Mistress was moving closer to the door, pus-pus walking rapidly to a blue hula hoop lying on the hard floor. Pus-pus knelt inside it, getting into position just as Mistress started down the stairs.

"Pus-pus should ask cunt for lessons on how to kneel and obey."

Nothing was said, but pus-pus let out a scream as a stiff leather strap smacked into her breasts.

"Proper response is 'Mistress, yes, Mistress.' It is not a response if pussy for brains has to think if it wants to be better trained or in more pain."

"Mistress, yes, Mistress."

"Mistress would have thought if it was going to take being trained, it would at least have asked cunt about the philosophy. Cunt readily took to it, obedience and respect allows it to please Mistress, disobedience and disrespect brings punishment. Apparently, pus-pus is too busy wondering if this training will allow it to suck on cunt's ass instead of paying attention to Mistress."

"Mistress, sorry, Mistress. Pus-pus will do better, Mistress."

Mistress almost smirked at the naked neighbor kneeling before her. Signs of arousal were getting more obvious. Time to see if mom could orgasm as well as the daughter when punished and humiliated.

Pus-pus, mom's mind already going to its new slave name, was soon standing, wrists cuffed to chains from the ceiling, legs cuffed so far apart it felt like it was going to tip over. A blindfold kept it from seeing what Mistress was doing but the swish sounds made its skin jump in anticipation of whatever landing on it.

In five minutes, its ass and shoulders and tits were red, the next item, a flogger, felt almost erotic when compared to the way the strap hit pus-pus's body. Mistress slipped on a large glove, pressed it against the sore tits and the glove stared vibrating, the sensitive skin getting gently massaged.

"Ahhh, Mistress, thank you, Mistress."

Mistress moved the other gloved hand to the ass, the body jerking as the arousal was making it quiver before Mistress. Mistress removed a glove, picked up a dildo and moved it in and out twice of the soaking pussy hanging before her. She raised it up to press it against the lips.

"Pus-pus had no permission to speak. Suck on this to keep quiet and don't drop it. Does pus-pus understand to not speak and to not drop the cock offered?"

"Mistress, gasp, Mistress, yes, yeah, oh, yes, Mistress."

The mouth opened, Mistress inserting it to see the mouth muscles moving as pus-pus sucked on the dildo coated with pus-pus's own pussy juice. Mistress nodded, good, the neighbor lady didn't have many restrictions once excited. It may not suck pussy normally, but with some training, it would suck any pussy Mistress instructed it too suck. Probably any cock as well, but then dad wouldn't be summoned here until another few days.

Nipple clamps were applied to the stiff nubs, pus-pus moaning as its hips thrust around. Mistress tightened the clamps a bit before running a silk scarf around pus-pus's body, the slow sensation ratcheting up the moans, the pussy running rivets down the spread open legs.

"Keep sucking the cock."

The strap came out again, the body jerking with each slap on the ass or inner thighs.

"Would pus-pus like to cum for Mistress?"

The cock was shifted to one cheek, pus-pus getting out a clear "YES!"

Mistress stood, waiting to see if this training slave saw how rude it was. She removed the cock from the mouth.

"Mistress, sorry, Mistress, please, Mistress, pus-pus would like to cum for Mistress."

Mistress nodded, put away the toys, undid the ankles from the spreader bar, and removed the blindfold. The only thing holding it up was the chains at its wrists.

Undoing the wrists, pus-pus was allowed to lower its arms to get circulation back in them. Mistress clipped a leash to the chain attached to the nipple clamps.

"Get on all four, pus-pus. Time for your stupid pussy for brains to make up for this disrespect to Mistress."

Tugging on the leash, pus-pus was led around the hard basement floor, Mistress occasionally spanking its ass while telling it to pay attention. Learning the basics of being led on a leash, pus-pus held the leash in its lips, heeling to show obedience.

Taking the leash, Mistress led the naked woman to the table, instructing it to remove the wrist and ankle cuffs. Then she yanked on the leash while taking a step back, the yank pulling on the nipple clamps, pus-pus yelping. The dildo was again inserted into the wet pussy and placed into the mouth to be sucked clean.

"Pus-pus will learn to not speak when it doesn't have permission. Now, place its hands on its ass and squeeze the cheeks like a tennis ball. Don't stop without permission."

Pus-pus immediately did so, Mistress walking away, leash in hand, pus-pus trying to keep up while squeezing its ass and sucking on the pussy flavored dildo. By the time pus-pus was led upstairs, its tits hurt, its mouth was dry from the sucking, the ass was soothed a bit by the squeezing, the pussy even wetter.

Mistress pointed to a bowl of water on the floor as they entered the kitchen.

"Remove the dildo and place it back into pus-pus's cunt. On all fours, crawl to the bowl, drink some water. Be respectful at this privilege, pus-pus. If it spills any, Mistress expects the floor to be licked dry. Should pussy brain take its time and Mistress has it leave, spots still on the floor, pus-pus will have to send a video of how it should be punished when next allowed to see Mistress."

"Mistress, yes, Mistress. Mistress, pus-pus will be obedient."

The dildo was quickly inserted, pus-pus not thinking of how aroused it was until the dildo started sliding out, pus-pus having to push it back in as it crawled to the plastic bowl to lap at the water. Four drops were on the floor, pus-pus quickly licking them up just before Mistress tugged on the leash.

Pus-pus was led to the front room. Mistress picked up a bullwhip, cracking it a few times before looking at pus-pus who was ready to faint.

"Does it know that this whip will do to the skin?"

"Y,y,y,yes, Mis, mis, mi, Mistress. It shreds the skin, Mistress."

"Pus-pus was not very obedient and even less respectful. Cunt's first time was better as it learned quickly to be obedient and respectful. So, pus-pus will not be allowed to cum this time. Perhaps next time, or the time after that. Depends on how pissed off Mistress is with pus-pus's attitude."

"Thank you, Mistress, pus-pus will do better, Mistress."

"I ask about the whip because if pus-pus comes without my permission, only my permission, that whip will be used on a member of its family. They will know why, so the fact it places its own satisfaction over the welfare of its own family, will not bode well."

"Mistress, please, Mistress, pus-pus will be obedient."

Pus-pus looked like it was ready to pass out, so Mistress changed the topic.

"Pus-pus will video its husband fucking its pussy and dumping a load into it. It will video pus-pus using its vibrator to clean out the disgusting pussy and suck it dry until there is no more to come out. Send the video to Mistress no later than ten tonight."

Mistress undid the nipple clamps.

"Between four and five tomorrow afternoon, pus-pus will beg cunt to film pus-pus trimming its disgusting pussy. It's like a jungle, who knows what's living in it. It will not shave like cunt does, but trim. Cunt knows what Mistress likes so it may want to incorporate that in the begging."

"Mistress, yes, Mistress. Pus-pus will beg and beg for cunt to allow it to trim for cunt to film. Please, Mistress, pus-pus will be happy to do as Mistress desires. No cumming, getting fucked, cleaning up, and then trimming. Mistress, thank you, for allowing this stupid pussy brain to be obedient for Mistress."

"Get dressed, go home."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for giving pus-pus some attention, Mistress."

In a minute, it was out of the house, walking casually to its own home, aware now of what her daughter meant by wanting to run between the homes. She went inside to see her husband and daughter eating what appeared to be Chinese dishes.

"How was the training, mom?"

Mom went to sit down, yelping and standing upright so fast, she almost tipped over the chair. Beth nodded.

"Yeah, it hurts when Mistress is disobeyed or disrespected. There's cream in the medicine chest to ease that."

Mom watched as her daughter casually made the statement before Beth picked up an egg roll and bit into it.

"Pus-pus has some things to talk about."

"Pus-pus?" dad asked.

Mom nodded.

"Apparently, its name while serving. Guess it's better than pussy for brains as it was referred to a few times." She continued how first pus-pus needed to not cum without Mistress's permission. Beth added it was a real threat, for trying to get around the wording didn't work well. Mom, shrugged, talked about how it had to be videoed being fucked later by its husband, and how it was to clean out its pussy after he dumped a load of cum into its body.

"You keep talking weird. You are a person."

Beth looked at her father with amusement.

"When serving Mistress, one is simply there to please her. It takes a bit to get into normal head space. Mom will be fine by the time it gets to work tomorrow."

Then mom talked about how cunt needed to video pus-pus trimming its pussy tomorrow after work, between four and five. Beth laughed.

"Mom, I get out of class at four, by the time dad gets me home, it will be almost five. There is no way you can beg to be videoed begging to trim, get your pussy trimmed, and thank Mistress for allowing you to be obedient. Not enough time."

Mom's eyes almost doubled in size at the idea. She shook her head.

"I'll come get you, you miss the class and I'll bring you here. I can't be disobedient to Mistress. I simply can't."

"We'll work it out, mom. You're right, disobeying Mistress while your ass is still fresh is foolish."

Beth thought the conversation was weird, talking to her mother about them submitting to Mistress. Yes, Beth was happy as cunt slave, eager to be trained and used by Mistress. It sounded like mom was not averse to being pus-pus, which was a weird name in any way it was used.

She glanced at her father as she finished the egg roll.

"You look like you're going to pass out. Not very a very romantic look for later."

Dad stared at his plate. It also sounded to him like his wife was getting into this submission thing as much as his daughter. He wasn't sure how it would go when Mistress summoned him. He was sure she would. Positive she would.

As his wife stood by the table, eating and talking about the session, he knew he'd not be talking like that. Hopefully, after he was summoned, this Mistress would know to leave his family alone. Obedience and respect. Those were going to be what this lady learned. No one was disrupting his family routines.

Seekernv
Seekernv
52 Followers