All Comments on 'Beth does Andy's Bachelor Party'

by basher123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
basher123basher123over 4 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love Beth!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Fantastic read, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot But Dumb!

Seriously?! The super slut’s husband not only allow but enjoys watching his cunt of a wife licking assholes and swallowing gallons of cum?! Just another dumb fuck of a Cuck! ~ There should be a sequel where the skank eats several guys’ shit and washes it down with a gallon of piss,right from the “faucets” of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
is

add more installments with Jason/Beth. visit Tommy and his again

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another story from a cucky author with a tough guy’s name.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the Story.. Thanks for your writing.

49ers6949ers696 months ago

Very good. Love stories with hairy pussy.

49ers6949ers696 months ago

After reading the comments of others about cuck shit, I thought I would make a comment. I am also not a fan of cuck shit either, but I differ a little bit in interpretation. I can tolerate and actually enjoy these three stories because they didn't involve the wife dissing and shitting on her husband and all others degrading and humiliating the husband. A husband and wife having a great relationship makes a big difference with me, plus these stories have hairy pussies which are fairly rare it seems on this site. Just food for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous