Beth Enjoys Another Lunch Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband has a talk with his wife’s VP lunch partner.
3k words
3.72
10k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,433 Followers

Husband has a talk with his wife's VP lunch partner.

Beth and her husband Brad were introduced in "The Player' series and standalone 'Beth Has Lunch.'

In the previous episode Beth provided details about her affair with 'The Player' to her friend Fran."

Some of Beth's sexual adventures referenced in conversations were added for context. They were not detailed in any previous story.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

*******************

Beth told her husband he was going to tell Mr. Warner about inviting Fran, "With Rex you were the go between. I never talked to Rex except for the time he called to say he was coming over for an afternooner the next day. It's up to you to tell him."

"I'm not sure when I'll get a chance. He doesn't get together with junior managers for casual conversation."

"He'll look you up sometime tomorrow. Remember the day after the happy hour when I flashed Rex, what happened the next day at work?"

"Rex looked me up shortly after I arrived."

"That's right. He couldn't wait to ask you how horny I was. You gave him more details about our sex life. You even described my pussy. Trust me. Mr. Warner will look you up tomorrow. If I had to bet I would say before lunch. You tell him I'm bringing a friend. And find out more about this other guy."

A while later after another adultery inspired sex session Beth and Brad were relaxing. Beth asked, "Tell me about work the day you came home early and found me with Rex."

"That morning I presented a deliverable at a client meeting and went back to the office. I was just catching up on some admin stuff when Mr. Warner congratulated me on the work I had been doing. He said the client was pleased and was going to give us additional work. Then he suggested I take the rest of the afternoon off." He paused, "I see what you're getting at. It was a set-up."

"That's right honey, Mr. Warner knew you would find me in bed with Rex. When Rex left the office Mr. Warner and other people knew where he was going."

"It looks like that."

"So I wasn't the only young wife an older executive was fucking."

"I don't think so. There have been rumors about older executives and younger wives. One afternoon I was waiting on another VP when one of the principals said he was going to a 'meeting.' There were some smirks and people told him to have a good time, which I thought was strange since no one goes to a meeting to have a good time."

"He was on his way to fuck another wife." She paused and continued, "I know you were upset this morning that Mr. Warner is going to fuck me before I calmed you down but has anything happened like a guy confronting an executive about fucking his wife."

"There was one manager who apparently barged into a VP's office and told him to quit fucking his wife."

"How did it turn out?"

"Not very well. I didn't know him except for being in staff meetings. I heard he and his wife moved back to her hometown."

"Moving sounds drastic. I guess he wanted to get his wife out of the environment."

"That's the part that didn't go well. He couldn't find a job that was as prestigious and paid as much as our firm. His wife was pissed and divorced him."

"So now he's living in a strange city with no wife and a crappy job. See honey that's why I want to keep your head and not fly off the handle. We'll get through this."

Monday morning Brad went to the office early. He had been busy since Rex transferred, working on his project and tying up loose ends Rex left. By lunch he still hadn't seen Mr. Warner. Maybe Beth was wrong.

Mid-afternoon he ran into Mr. Warner, "Brad good to see you. Do you have a few minutes? Let's go to the breakroom."

They poured a cup of coffee and sat down. Mr. Warner didn't hesitate, "Well how was it? Was that sexy wife of yours turned on? How was the sex?"

Brad wasn't going to be intimidated, "She was really turned on. We had a pretty hot weekend. The sex was pretty incredible."

"She was certainly turned on with me. Was she on top?"

"Well sir she was actually on top more than once. Her pussy was wet even without foreplay. We fucked a lot."

"I guess she told you what happened."

"Yeah she did."

He teased the younger man, "What did she tell you?"

"How you played with her pussy and made her cum."

"Her pussy was even wetter than I imagined. It's too bad you didn't come looking for her. Just imagine going downstairs and hearing your wife moaning and telling me how she was going to suck my cock."

"That would have been something."

"Brad I admit sometimes I say something outrageous to a young wife like Beth just to get a reaction."

"Just like how Rex told you she had a wet pussy and was a hot fuck?"

"Exactly. By the way she wasn't pissed off when I told her about being a 'hot fuck' was she?"

"Oh no. She just shrugged it off."

"Good. I guess calling her a 'hot fuck' was a little outrageous. Although I can't wait to find out for myself. You could have bowled me over with a feather when instead of acting shocked she lifted her dress and told me to check it out for myself."

"She told me what she did."

"Rex told me you like to hear the details. When he told me he was going to make a play for Beth I thought he was on a fool's errand. I couldn't blame him. She's one of the sexiest wives and really looks hot in those tight dresses she wears. But she acts so composed and proper around older men I didn't think she would stray. Little did I know. But Rex sensed something underlying her proper behavior that nobody else did. That guy sure has a nose for a hot wife."

"Yes sir he did. It certainly surprised me."

He sensed the younger man's discomfort, "I guess Rex told you we don't have affairs. We want the husband to know what their wife does. I know about men like you. Men who are self-confident and ambitious on the outside, but on the inside have deep, dark desires to see other men with their wives. Some husbands like to be there and watch, others like to stay at home waiting for their wife to bring them a nice freshly fucked pussy. Other's like to walk in on their wives in bed with other men. Just like you."

"I guess so. I really got turned on when she fucked Rex. I know you'll like her."

"I'm sure I will. Don't' feel self-conscious, you're not alone. Beth wasn't the only wife who got off at the party."

"I didn't think so. There have been rumors."

"The rumors are true. There's one wife I'm interested in hearing about. It was she couple's first time. She's a blond about Beth's age. Wright was going to get her and her husband in the pool house." He switched subjects, "About this Wednesday just keep managing your project. Don't worry about occasionally zoning out. I know how hard it will be for you to concentrate when you'll know your wife is taking on two guys."

"I appreciate the consideration. Uhh.. about two guys."

Mr. Warner spoke with a slight edge, "She's not backing out is she?"

"Oh no. She's looking forward to it. She was wondering if she could invite a friend."

"Tell me about this friend."

"I think you guys will like her. Her name is Fran. She's a brunette and curvier than Beth. She's a little shorter with bigger boobs. She's also more experienced."

"She sounds great, a nice contrast to your wife. Her husband doesn't mind does he?"

"I don't think so. As I said she has a lot of experience."

"Just make sure. The last thing anyone needs is a jealous husband running amok. Sure, tell Beth to invite her. I guess it was sort of rude to tell her I was inviting another guy without asking her."

Brad didn't respond. Instead he said, "She also wants to know about the other guy."

"Where were my manners. You've met him on a couple of our joint projects. It's Rich Payne."

"I remember him. I'll give her the description."

"Thanks Brad."

On the way out of the breakroom, Mr. Warner said, "I want you to know you're doing a great job after Rex transferred. We didn't have time for a proper transition. You've really stepped up. Keep it quiet but you can look forward to a promotion the first of the year. With your year-end bonus you and Beth should look into buying a getaway vacation property."

"Thank you. I really appreciate it. We've been discussing a vacation house. And have a good lunch with Beth."

When he arrived home, Brad had barely taken off his jacket when Beth asked, "Well what happened at work?"

He laughed, "I know you're curious, but let me get a beer."

She laughed in return, "I've been wondering all afternoon if you ran into Mr. Warner. Relax on the couch and I'll get you a beer."

She handed him a beer and joined him and said, "Now tell me."

"You were right. Mr. Warner looked me up this afternoon."

"See I told you he would. I would have thought it would have been first thing, but he probably had meetings. I bet he asked how it was after the party. I also bet he asked if I was on top."

"You're right. That's the first thing he asked."

"How did you answer? You didn't let him intimidate you did you?"

"After Rex I've learned how to deal with that. I told him the sex was great, that you were on top more than once and how wet your pussy was."

"That's great! We're learning how to deal with guys like that."

"He also said he was trying to shock when he told you the things Rex said, and how surprised he was when you lifted your dress and told him to check out your pussy."

"I knew that's what he was trying to do. What else."

"He said your pussy was wetter than he thought it would be. He teased me about looking for you and finding you downstairs and hearing you moaning and telling him how you were going to suck his cock."

"Just like we fantasized."

"The rumors about younger wives and older executives is true. You weren't the only wife who got off that night."

"I somehow didn't think so. Did you notice anything?"

"I guess I'm still a little naïve. Some of the execs were talking to a couple of the younger wives but I didn't think anything of it."

"Well now we know why we were invited. I guess it's like being part of the inner circle. Did he ask anything more about me?"

"After what Rex told him and getting you off there wasn't much to tell."

"What about the other guy?"

"His name is Rich Payne. He's stockier than I am and little shorter. Closer to your height. He's not in as good a shape as Mr. Warner but he's more outgoing and gregarious. I think Fran will like him."

"An older guy not being in shape is to be expected. What about me? Do you think I'll like him?"

"Since Fran is going to be there I didn't think about it."

"Honey, it's not like a double date where the two couples go to separate rooms. It'll be like my first lunch with Fran and the South Americans. We'll be in the same room. Probably in his downstairs rec room." She paused, "You must have told him I invited Fran."

"I did. He's looking forward to meeting her. He did offer a quasi-apology about inviting another guy without asking."

"I should have expected it. It's just a dominance game a guy like Mr. Warner likes to play."

He told her about his upcoming promotion and bonus.

She gave him a kiss, "Honey that's great! We can look for a chalet in the Smokies like we discussed."

Brad wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her a deep kiss. She opened her mouth and passionately accepted his tongue. She unbuttoned his shirt and toyed with one of his nipples.

She broke their kiss and tongued his ear. She said in a sultry voice, "How did you feel discussing your wife's pussy with Mr. Warner?"

"I was really turned on. It was like discussing our sex life with Rex."

"I'm glad it turns you on to talk about my fucking with another guy."

They hurriedly undressed. Beth lay back on the couch and spread her legs. Moisture was gathering around he distended labia.

"Kneel down and taste your wife's naughty pussy."

He readily complied and took light flicks along her folds.

"That's it honey nice and slow."

He alternated between exploring her inner passage and clit.

"Ohh God honey you're such a good pussy eater." She relaxed as ger husband serviced her. After a few minutes of silence she said, "I wonder what some of the other wives did."

He told her about seeing the young blond exiting the pool house with the older exec and her husband.

"That's so hot. Could you tell what they were doing?"

"Not with the lights out. I had seen the wife and older guy earlier but they disappeared. So I guess they had been there a while."

"I bet the husband watched his wife fuck." She thought for a second, "I know a good fantasy."

"Let me hear it."

"You're in the shadows like you were and I come out of the house with two guys,"

"I had that fantasy."

"I figured you did. Instead of two older guys one of them is younger, maybe your age. You watch us go into the pool house. We leave the lights out, but open the blinds to let light in. You just see our silhouettes as we kiss and they undress me."

"Fuck this is hot. I had the same fantasy."

"While you are watching another guy joins you and he wonders who the wife is taking on two guys. But you don't tell him the wife is yours. Then you see my silhouette as a I kneel down to suck their cocks."

Brad ate his wife's pussy while she told him about fucking two guys while he's in the shadows watching. He sped up his motion but she slowed him down. He licked her until she reached a relaxing orgasm.

"Ohh...honey that's just what I needed." She took his chin in her hand and looked him in the eye, "You know that lunch is not going to be the end. We'll be invited back and I'll do more than get fingered. Maybe fucked in the pool house."

He returned her glaze. "I know and it's turning me on."

"That was so good. Let me give you some relief."

They exchanged places and Beth knelt between her husband's legs and took his cock in her mouth. There was silence except for his low moans and her sucking sounds. She took most of him in her mouth and applied pressure with her lips and tongue. It didn't take long until his body tensed and he blasted a day's worth of desire into his wife's willing mouth. She raised on her knees and gave her husband a deep kiss, He tasted his cum from her tongue.

They relaxed and Brad went to change into more comfortable clothes and Beth set out a light dinner.

She asked, "Tell me about this promotion and bonus."

He told her what he knew.

"I know we shouldn't count our chickens, but maybe we could go to Gatlinburg and check out vacation properties."

"Good idea. We could at least get an idea of price ranges."

After dinner Brad went to watch tv.

Beth called Fran, "Well we're all set."

She described Rich Payne.

"He sounds great. Beth you're new to this but you're not always going to get in shape guys with older men. I'm looking forward to getting together. It's been slow since Martin and Renato left and I had to ditch this other guy."

"What happened?"

"Some guys are unreal. They think just because a wife has a hot pussy and loves big cocks she's going to leave her husband. But getting back lunch what are the arrangements?"

"I'll pick you up. Mr. Payne's townhouse is close by the bistro so it will be easier that way."

"Do you have a sec? There's something I'm still curious about."

"Sure we just finished dinner and Brad's watching tv."

"I really liked your story how you started with Rex."

"You're the first person I told. It was somehow cathartic. What are you curious about?"

"After fucking Rex how did you arrange to get together again?"

"We didn't. Rex and I never talked. It was like in history where there was a third party passing messages between wives and their lovers. It was Brad."

"Brad?"

"That's right. I'm not claiming to be innocent in all of this but it was Brad who suggested he invite Rex over except it would be the three of us."

"You must have leaped at the chance to get his cock again."

"I wanted to but remember at that point Brad didn't know I fucked Rex. I warned him it wasn't a good idea to have him over. The short story is he invited Rex over to watch a football game."

"I can't believe he set it up."

"That's the night we fucked in the kitchen and Brad watched us from the stairs. So I told him about fucking Rex while he was passed out."

"And he wasn't jealous or upset?"

"No. He was turned on and wanted me to fuck Rex some more. Now you see how this is Brad's fault."

"That does put things in perspective. Let me know if things change. And thanks again for setting this up."

(To be continued)

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,433 Followers