All Comments on 'Beth is Taken Ch. 03: Beth has a Medical'

by slybrainwaive

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I think my brain may have short circuited

Thankfully this is just a fantasy otherwise I expect I’d be feeling horribly guilty, instead of turned on. This chapter tells a very clear story that she’s just been raped twice, and 99% of the time that’s an absolute turn off for me. When I look for stories in this category I’m looking for Reluctance stories, trust me they aren’t easy to find.

Now I find myself in an odd situation, you appear to have written a perfect storm that counters my limits, my comments and I assume your writing are not intended as condoning the act of rape under any circumstances. I honestly can’t point to one thing to identify why it’s such a turn on. While she didn’t want or try to attract their attention she did enjoy what happened, it’s a bitch when your own body betrays you like that. Add in the combination of helplessness, bondage and medical scenario and boom my body most definitely loved your chapter even though my brain objects.

You’ve definitely hit some kink buttons head on, done with flair enough to counter logic. I found myself unable to give any less than 5 stars.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

A good reluctant orgasm is so hard to write well, but that was great. Being *really* picky, I usually like to read the player's thoughts too, but the physical descriptions were excellent and more than enough to make the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No turn on here

Plain as day, a rape & a prostitution/rape. This passes among the bottom feeders as erotica?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Favorite story so far

So hot. 18 years as an avid reader and this made my top 5. I definitely finished before guy number 2 lol

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Both raped her! She needs to report it. Having a female in the room is for the protection of both parties.

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

Oh my god, if you don't like r ape and resistance and non consent STOP READING IT! Get a grip.

This story was Fantastic. The reason being even though it was r ape (and they both did it, so hot) there was no violence.

Sorry was/is hot af.

AND this is a erotic fantasy site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot. I love your stories !!! This was my favorite by far though. I love that there was little dialog (it’s why I love stories when they’re gagged; no stupid dialog lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He rots in jail with his buddy the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...