Beth is Taken Ch. 04: Beth Meets the Family

Story Info
And she makes a great impression on them.
19.1k words
4.61
19.1k
34

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth is Taken Chapter 4: Beth Meets the Family

And she makes a great impression on them

Beth was looking forward to going out with her new boyfriend Chris. They were going into town to meet with some mutual friends for some drinks, before probably going back to his place afterwards. Probably.

They hadn't been together very long, just a few weeks, and had hardly got beyond snogging, but Beth wondered if Chris would want to take it further today. Last time they'd met, he'd hinted at "getting to know her.......better. You know?" with a slightly veiled suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows. This left no doubt in her mind at what his innuendo was hopefully leading to, but she'd not encouraged him at the time.

They were quite early on in their relationship, Beth thought. A little too early for going all the way, although she would be happy with petting, snogging and maybe even some over-the-clothes touching at this stage. Whilst she was sure that she wasn't yet ready to take it further than that today, she thought she would dress to impress and tease him. Just to keep his interest up "You know?" And who knows how she would feel after a great evening and a few drinks?

After laying out all her party gear, she picked out her nice short, blue summer dress, with the low-slung front, thin straps and the zip all the way down the back of the short skirt which flared out a little. This would show off her legs nicely, but would leave problems with her bra-straps showing. As she pondered this, Beth chuckled to herself mischievously as she thought about how she could tease Chris mercilessly with a generous glimpse of cleavage.

So she finally decided to seize the opportunity and go with the only strapless underwear she had, namely a beautifully boned white lace strapless push-up bustier with tight laces down the front, lace half-cups, a cinched waist and suspender straps attached to the bottom edge. "This would blow his mind if he ever finds out what I'm wearing!" she thought cheekily to herself. "At the very least, he's going to luurve my cleavage!"

Once she'd tightened the bustier snugly around her shapely teenage body, giving it a few additional cinches for good measure, she rolled her white deep lace top stockings up her smooth legs and clipped them tightly to the suspender straps. To go with the bustier, she put on the matching white delicate lace high-cut panties. She felt the effect was rather overwhelmingly sexy, but knew it would likely be wasted on anyone but herself. Still, she felt sexy and confident in the beautiful lingerie ensemble.

She almost reluctantly shimmied into the short blue summer dress and adjusted the front so that a generous amount of cleavage was showing, but none of the bustier itself. Once the dress was in place, hiding all the white lace, she slipped on her blue high-heels which matched the colour of the dress.

She brushed her long brunette locks and left it hanging loose in wavy cascades around her shoulders and down her back. She applied some make-up and eye shadow and checked herself in the mirror. She looked stunning, with her breasts propped up from below, thrusting up and out against the front of the dress.

Grinning to herself, she picked up her small handbag, checked her mobile phone and set off for the short walk to Chris's place. Chris lived with his father in a rather large house several streets away. The two of them shared a rather large house, Chris's mother having left when he was very young. The plan was for Beth to meet Chris there and then he would drive them into town for an evening with their friends. Chris would leave his car in town and they would get a taxi or two back, depending on how they felt.

Beth walked confidently up the long drive, enjoying playing in her mind the look on Chris's face when he saw her this evening. She knew she was ridiculously early, but thought that it might be nice for Chris to have a bit more time to 'appreciate' her outfit. She grinned to herself as she thought about his possible reaction as she approached the house.

She noted more cars than usual outside the house. Chris's Mazda sports car was there alongside the usual Audi she always assumed was his father's. But there was also a BMW and a Mercedes parked up as well. Shrugging to herself she stepped up to the front door which was unusually ajar. Without ringing the bell, she called out and pushed the door gently.

"Hello? Chris? It's me, Beth!"

The door swung inwards into the large hallway, where Chris' father, came forward to greet her, smiling.

"Hello Bethany. Come on in."

He went to close the door behind her ushering her forward into the main living space of the house. While he followed her through, he took the opportunity of checking out his son's cute girlfriend, who was looking especially lovely today.

No, "especially lovely" were not actually the words he would use to describe young Bethany today. More like "smoking hot!" How his gangly good-for-nothing son had managed to pair up with such a gorgeous creature was beyond his comprehension.

"Chris is running late" he explained. "I think he's just jumped into the shower and will probably be down in a few minutes. Hopefully. Why don't you wait here for him." He indicated the couch situated to the side.

Beth didn't mind waiting in the hall, but was happy that a seat was offered, especially if Chris wasn't ready yet, so she accepted.

"Thank you, Mr Williams" she said as she went through into the lounge.

"Please, call me Roger" he told her, guiding her into the room with a gentle hand on the small of her back.

However, Beth didn't expect additional company to be present, in the form of two men who were busy setting up a cards table in the middle of the space. They must the owners of the two additional cars, she assumed. As Beth stood, considering the unknown men, Chris' father introduced them.

"These are my brothers Drew, and Bob. Guys, say Hi to Bethany here."

The two men smiled and nodded a greeting in her direction. They seemed friendly enough to her, although they seemed to glance up and down her tight and curvy body a little too appreciatively for her liking, making her feel a little self-conscious.

"We were just about to start an evening of hold-em poker" Roger continued. "Don't mind us while we set up. We probably won't get started until you've gone."

Beth stood watching as Chris' uncles continued to set up drinks, cards and chips on the table.

Roger offered her a drink while she waited. But when she politely declined, he joked that Chris could well be some time, and he insisted that she have a glass of wine to bide her over. He ushered her to the large couch encouraging her to sit which she did, perching nervously in the middle of the seat clutching her small handbag, while he went to the fridge to get the wine.

He returned with her glass of wine and she had to place her handbag on the floor next to her feet to take it from him. She started to sip the cool wine nervously. Roger sat himself beside her while he waited for Bob and Drew to finish getting things sorted at the card table. As they did so, they kept glancing frequently in her direction, trying to check her out surreptitiously. But she noticed this, and it made her slightly uneasy. Clutching her wine glass in front of her, she tried using it as meagre protection from their glances.

Roger meanwhile relaxed next to the young beauty perched on the edge of the seat to his side and in front of him. He admired the shape of her body fitting nicely into the short dress, her hose-clad legs and the side view of her breasts, noting the fantastic cleavage displayed by the low front of her dress.

Presently, having finished his set-up, Drew got up and came over to the couch and sat himself down on the other side of Beth. Because the couch was more like a 2.5 rather than a full 3 seater, it had the effect of wedging Beth between Drew's and Roger's legs. She went to get up, but insisting she stayed put, Roger placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, easing her further back into the seat.

At this moment Drew leaned forward to address Roger past Beth, glancing down at her cleavage in front of him as he spoke.

"Rog, you know we haven't agreed the final stakes we're playing for today" Drew stated. Roger's mind had in fact been whirring quickly since Beth's arrival, and he had been formulating a plan.

"No, but I'll make a suggestion in a minute" he replied to Drew. Ever since Beth had entered the house, he had quickly been formulating a plan to keep her around a while longer, and remove his son, Chris from the equation. Roger did not have a very high opinion of his son, considering him a lazy layabout who hadn't applied himself to anything much to date.

"So why should Chris have struck so lucky with such an amazing girlfriend?" Roger thought to himself. "She's far too good to be wasted on him" he considered. "He won't be able to live up to her expectations. What she needs is a real man to show her a good time. Maybe even two or three!"

Meanwhile, Bob had finished shuffling the cards. He stayed sat at the card table, turning towards the others, so he could talk to them and also because the view was especially pretty in that direction.

The three men chatted about the technicalities of the game, not really including Beth in the conversation, while they all waited for Chris to turn up. During this chat, Roger noticed that Beth had left her handbag on the floor next to his leg.

Then at one point, Drew 'absent mindedly' let his hand rest on Beth's knee. Young Beth froze with shock and her eyes went wide in surprise, but she didn't move or say anything, hoping he would soon notice where his hand was and remove it quickly.

Noting her distraction by Drew, Roger took the opportunity to slide her handbag over to his side with his foot. He managed to slip his hand down and inside the bag to remove her mobile phone.

Roger suddenly stood up with the pretext of needing a drink himself. This startled both Beth and Drew, who mercifully removed his hand from her knee.

Roger, concealing Beth's phone in his large hands, went around the corner in the kitchen area so that they couldn't see what he was doing. He quickly activated the screen on her mobile and secretly offered a mock prayer of thanks when he found that it was not locked with anything more than a swipe. "She's so naive" he thought to himself.

He quickly found the message app and a conversation with his son, Chris and texted him a quick message, pretending to be Beth:

"Hi Chris, Slight change of plan. Couple of GFs popped by early and we've gone direct into town. Hope U don't mind. We're going to Baba's then on to Xanadu. L8r Beth xxx"

Roger knew they were heading to that nightclub eventually, and had vaguely heard of Baba's, so he took this risk. He'd had a glance at the kind of sign-off Beth had used with Chris before, to try and make it look authentic. Once he'd sent the message, he deleted it.

Meanwhile, Beth had used the opportunity of Roger standing up to lever herself off the couch and stand up herself. Feeling a bit flustered by the hand-on-knee incident, she excused herself to visit the downstairs bathroom. Placing her wineglass on a nearby table, she stooped to pick up her handbag, but didn't notice that her phone was missing.

Seconds after the downstairs toilet door had closed behind her, Chris finally appeared, rushing down the stairs, swearing and fumbling with his phone. Barely acknowledging his dad and uncles, he grabbed his coat and car keys and headed straight out of the front door.

"Bye Chris!" His father called out after him. "Be back late!"

Roger then exchanged several urgent words with his brothers. Bob went off to fetch a hold all from somewhere in the house which he dumped around the corner in the kitchen area. He then took out a few items which he concealed strategically in the lounge.

On Beth's phone, Roger deleted a message reply that had just arrived from Chris, before slipping the phone just under the front edge of the couch. Drew fetched a small pill which he slipped into Beth's wineglass. It dissolved immediately.

This activity only took a couple of minutes, so that when Beth reappeared, they were back more or less where they had been beforehand: Roger stood near the kitchen area, Bob sat at the card table and Drew was sitting on the couch.

As Beth re-entered the lounge area, she chose to stand while she looked around for her phone. But Roger pressed a refilled glass into her hand and she felt obliged to take it. Drew was still sitting on the couch eyeing her up and down, when she spied her mobile peeking out from under the couch where she had been sitting earlier.

"Oh, so there's my phone" she said and bent over to retrieve it. Roger and Bob greatly admired her pert, out-thrust rear, exchanging glances as she bent forward. The back of the skirt lifted enough to give them a glimpse of the deep lace at the top of her white stockings. Bob got up and the two of them closed in a bit on her so that when she straightened up again, they were surrounding her, hemming her against the couch.

She tried to ignore their proximity and, trying to distract herself, checked her phone for any messages. There were none. She thought about going off to find Chris or at least messaging him to hurry him up, but then she looked up.

Roger and Bob loomed slightly ominously over her, kind of blocking her exit route and causing her to uneasily back-up to the couch where she knew Drew was sat. As the backs of her stocking-clad legs touched the couch and the men in front closed in on her, she felt compelled to sit back down.

She perched herself carefully on the edge of the couch near the middle, but careful not to make contact with Drew. This effort was in vain because Roger immediately sat next to her, requiring her to shift across a little until she was once again wedged between them. Bob went back to sit at the card table, watching the three of them on the couch.

She nervously clutched her bag in front of her, frequently taking bigger sips than should would normally from her drink as she perched on the edge. After exchanging glances, the two men on either side of her wriggled next to her, apparently in an effort to get more comfortably settled into the couch. But the (desired) resultant shuffling effect against her outer thighs, shifted her bottom back into the seat farther, wedging her more firmly between them.

The unknown pill soon started to take effect. Despite her edginess she was visibly becoming more relaxed and a little dopey. Beth put it down to the wine, having glanced down at her glass to discover she had almost emptied it, due to her nerves. She wondered what was keeping Chris so long and asked Roger if he knew how long he'd be. Roger replied with a shrug, so she decided to just wait it out if she could.

As she became more relaxed, the men finally managed to persuade her to lean back in the couch "to be more comfortable, while they waited", or something. Beth finally leant back so that her back rested on the upright cushions, and, since nothing nasty immediately happened, breathed out a sigh of relief and settled herself down.

She actually admitted to herself that she was starting to feel a bit more comfortable and a little warm. Oh, and for some weird reason, just a little bit horny. She inwardly admitted that she'd previously admired Mr Williams, Chris' dad (presumably one of three "Mr Williams" in the room) and she still couldn't quite think of him as "Roger", noting that he looked pretty fit and good looking for someone in their late forties. But she surely didn't feel attracted to him, did she! After all, he was her boyfriend's dad.

Drew was sat on her other side. He looked a few years older than Chris's dad, and looked like he'd had a harder life; tall but a bit scrawny, more rugged face. Still, if one of the cars outside was his, he was doing OK for himself.

Bob looked a bit younger. He was thicker set than his brothers, and although he had a slightly podgy look, he seemed to have the muscle underneath somewhere. But Beth was still very uneasy at how he kept looking at her, and glad it was Bob who was sat at a distance.

That was until Drew yawned and stretched his left arm over the back of the couch behind her. His arm rested on the top of the cushions, but it touched the back of her head as she sat. She would rather he hadn't done that, but much more alarmingly his other hand suddenly found itself on her stocking-clad knee. Again. She was startled and turned her face to him to show her surprise. Drew just softly smiled back at her.

Beth wasn't prepared when suddenly she felt Roger place HIS hand on her other knee, as if this was perfectly normal. She gasped and turned her face to Roger to gauge his intent. Roger, like Drew, just smiled back at her as if nothing was amiss, leaving her lost for words and unable to formulate a protest, her bottom lip quivering. She just sat there, paralysed for a minute wondering if she should kick up a fuss or not.

She soon regretted her decision to be passive, when both hands started moving, presumably encouraged by her inaction. Both men started stroking their strong hands up her legs from the knee toward the hem of her dress.

"Um!" she hinted as an initial meek warning, but the hands continued. "I'm not sure........" she ventured, louder, still not quite sure how to overtly raise her objection to being, well physically handled like this. But the hands kept moving, not only stroking her legs and moving up her thighs, but also actually holding her lap down in her seat.

"Please......" she grunted, squirming in her seat in her discomfort while trying to nudge their hands off her legs using her handbag or at least stop them reaching farther up her leg. But she was encumbered by holding the wine glass and they were both too strong for her. Their large warm hands progressed back and forth along the tops of her silky thighs, stroking her legs.

To make matters worse, Drew's arm behind her tightened a little, coming down to rest around her bare shoulders, as if to hold her in position. Undeterred by her ineffectual pushing and meek protests, the two men slipped their strong hands inward to stroke between her thighs slightly and tried to prise her legs apart a little.

This was all too much for Beth, who snapped and was determined to get out of this intolerable situation.

"No! Please stop!" she cried out, and she tried to sit forward and lever herself off the couch. Drew's arm tightened around her shoulders, gently keeping her pinned back against the cushions, while the strong hands on her thighs pressed her legs down into the seat. She needed her hands free in order to push herself up and off the seat, but her hand bag and the wineglass occupied both her hands.

With her eyes she appealed to Bob, who was watching proceedings with interest. Bob could see what she needed and stood up to come to her "rescue". Instead of berating his brothers, he moved forward and offered to take her bag and drink from her.

"Thank you" she replied. Thinking this would free up her hands to then finally allow her get up off the couch, she gratefully handed Bob her glass and bag.

She thought she would have better success without those items to hinder her, but first she attempted to fend of the wandering hands still moving over her thighs. When this failed she tried to push her hands down beside her to lever herself off the couch. The problem was, that the two men were wedging her in tightly, so she would have to push down on THEM in order to raise herself up, and she wasn't prepared to do that.

Kicking her legs up for a counterweight did nothing because Drew's arm had clamped firmly around her shoulders, keeping her firmly put. Whilst still trying to push against their stroking hands, Beth tried reasoning with them.