Beth is Taken Ch. 03: Beth has a Medical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile his tongue kept lapping up and down her gash, trying to push her panties into her opening as he tasted her. He allowed his hand to roam all over her rear, squeezing and moulding her nice pert bottom cheeks either side of the thin lace strip between them.

George had sat down behind his desk and plugged the drive into his laptop to view the data on it. This left Morten to attend to Beth on his own. She trembled as his hand squeezed her bottom tightly, then began to rub up and down the narrow lace of the back of her panties, sliding down and down until he was stroking over the soft and damp area of her pudenda, cupped tightly by her flimsy lace panties. His tongue was darting in and out where his hands allowed, sometimes probing under her, seeking her clit.

Then he hooked a finger under the narrow gusset and tugged the flimsy lace across to one side, exposing her little bum-hole and her wet pussy. Morten enjoyed the fact that she was already wet for him and guessed the reason why.

Beth whimpered and gasped as he started licking her pussy directly, his broad wet tongue exploring deep through her sopping slot. He ran his tongue up and down her sensitive valley, nudging over the hood of her clit at the end of his downward stroke, then delving between her pussylips as he slurped at her with each upward stroke. The fact that her stocking clad legs were pressed over the back of the chair, squeezed her young pussy into a nice shape which he licked with gusto.

Then he stood back up behind her, placing one hand on the small of her back, ensuring she was held steady. Beth gasped aloud as he suddenly slipped a thick finger into her tight pussy. She felt lovely and slick inside. He wiggled it around inside her, working the liquids around her tunnel, and making her squeak and squirm.

He tugged the narrow strip of her panties further over her bum cheek out of the way as he pumped his finger in and out of her wet hole, making her wriggle anew. He used his other hand to free his growing cock from his trousers and he started to stroke it as his finger working back and forth in her pussy.

George ignored her pitiful whines and whimpers as he was engrossed in his laptop.

After a while, she felt Morten slide his finger out of her, only to drop it down to diddle around her clit, making it emerge, swell with blood and throb under his slick touch. She whimpered and shuddered as he worked her clit with an expert fingertip. She was becoming reluctantly aroused by this stranger and hoped he would stop before too long.

She was therefore pleased when he withdrew his finger and stopped touching her. She was relieved that he had stopped playing with her most intimate place. For about two seconds anyway. She gasped as she felt something hot and round nestle into the wetness of her pussylips. At the same time his hands came to rest on her hips, gripping her firmly.

He rubbed the tip of his large, long cock up and down over the exposed flesh of her dripping slit, smearing it with juice and George's sperm. He teased it up and down, pushing more firmly between her tight lips, nevertheless opening her up a little with each pass.

She wriggled and squirmed in her bonds, mewling pitifully from behind the gag as he continued to work his large bulbous head up and down her wet slit, before locating snugly at her tight entrance and nudging repeatedly into the small hole, each time applying a little more pressure.

He angled himself directly at her pussy and, holding her hips firmly, pressed forward. Her tight but slippery opened suddenly gave way under the pressure and she gave a high-pitched squeal as the large cock head popped through and was tightly enveloped by her warm, soft, gooey flesh.

He sighed at the pleasure of the entry. She could feel his large hot head throbbing just inside her pussy, spreading her pussylips around its girth just behind the rim, firmly wedged inside her entrance. He held still for a while, allowing her pussy to adjust to his thickness, before applying pressure. Angling down into her body he slowly slid a little more of his shaft into her pussy.

Beth felt the large intruder invading her further and tried wriggling free, mewling pitifully at him. But he held her in his strong hands and very slowly rocked gently back and forth, edging his large cock little by little into her tight, wet tunnel. Luckily she was so wet and juicy and still full of the doctor's sperm, so his passage was eased by the natural lubrication.

He pressed onward and down, deeper into her young body, filling her up and stretching her until Beth could feel him touch the end of her sensitive tightness. She whimpered frantically, wriggling and feverously struggling in her bonds as she realised he was still working himself deeper into her body. This just made her nice pert bottom jiggle against him and the vibrations made it easier to slide his thick meat deeper into her tight slot, stretching her pussy around his girth and expending her depth.

He still had some more length to get into her as he pressed firmly into her warmth, but he relaxed a little and started backing off, to her relief. He held onto the curve of her bottom, keeping her steady as he started to slowly rock back and forth in and out of her tight velvety glove.

She gasped as she felt her flesh squeezed around his shaft as he rubbed her from the inside, stroking her ultrasensitive walls with his hard, veiny tool. He started nice and gentle, rocking himself back and forth into her pussy, but soon started to get more carried away by the delicious feel of her young ripe body surrounding his large cock. He started to get faster and slightly more forceful as he fucked her from behind.

Soon he had picked up a reasonable pace, ploughing into the captive schoolgirl again and again, despite the tightness with which her pussy gripped him. Her juices were flowing freely within her, the slickness allowing his thick tool to ream her out well, the shaft sliding in and out repeatedly.

Beth was whimpering and gasping continuously now, unable to think as she was bent over while he screwed her firmly. Her eyes were open in shock and she tilted her head back as she felt the rim of his cock squeeze back and forth through her intimate tunnel.

With each inward thrust, he filled her up completely, stretching her pussy walls around his throbbing member and bumping into the end each time. His large dick curved downward as it entered her bent over body, plunging into her warm depths.

Then suddenly she squealed loudly as he gripped her bottom and began pounding into her with a renewed vigour, speed and depth, urging his body into hers. She squealed and wobbled in her precarious position as he held her firmly and pumped hard into her tight softness.

With his cock stretching her walls around it, he rubbed firmly across her G-spot, and squeezed past her throbbing clit. This, along with the depth of penetration, started her climbing on the path towards climactic release. Her sensually overloaded body could only respond one way to the firm insistent pumping of his cock, and her squeals and gasps got higher and higher in pitch as he drove her passion further.

Her thighs and bottom started quivering as her internal nerves were over-stimulated. Her noises and her pussy muscles juddering slightly around his pumping shaft, felt amazing and sent him upwards to the edge.

Morten sensed that she was getting close. He could feel her body starting to quiver and her pussy muscles starting to squeeze him in little spasms. That, and the increased pitch and passion of her squeals as he pumped her hard, sent him to the brink. He lifted himself up onto his toes as he angled himself down into her and thrust downward, penetrating ultrasensitive virgin territory. At the same time, he slid his slippery finger into her bum-hole to the knuckle.

Beth shrieked and came hard. The sharp sensation of her pussy expanding to accommodate his girth, the firm rubbing across her G-spot, his cock squashing her clit, and the surprise penetration of her bottom, sent her into a cataclysmic orgasm. Her eyes popped open wide as her hands and feet curled and her body bucked as the waves of pleasure swept through her.

At the same time, her pussy clenched his tool tightly and he groaned as he felt his balls swell, his dick grow amazingly thicker and a strong pulse of sperm jetted along its length and injected itself balls deep into her young body. The splashing sensation inside sent Beth off on another level of pure bliss as her body absorbed the liquid impact and convulsed in response.

Morten gripped her buttocks, keeping his finger in her arse, and pumped her hard at that full depth, sawing his thick cock through the tight restriction of her young pussy, feeling her spasm strongly all around him.

Beth bucked and writhed and squealed loudly as he continued to pump her firmly, still remaining oh, so deep inside her body as blast after blast of cool, sticky sperm jetted into her most intimate part. He kept thrusting deep inside the helpless teenager as he rode their joint orgasm together.

Spurt after spurt injected into her, his cock pulsing each time and her walls trembling under the friction of his thick cock head rubbing to and through within her body. Their hot flesh made slick by the sperm and her juices was rubbing firmly together as he fucked her hard, while she kept cumming and his sperm kept shooting.

Finally, his thrusts slowed until he buried himself to the hilt, his cock head nestled firmly within her deepest recess, held captive by her tight muscles as the last blasts of cum injected into her. She gasped and whimpered as she came down from her orgasm, trembling and heaving as she sought to regain her composure.

He slipped his finger out, but still held his cock deep inside her, feeling her quivering body coming down from her peak. Her body continued to clutch and spasm around his now softening member, seemingly milking him of every drop. He loved the feeling of her body surrounding him as he recovered his breathing.

Eventually, his dick was soft enough to withdraw and he slid backwards, sliding through and out of her slick pussy. Morten gasped a few obscenities as he staggered back to collapse in the other chair to regain his breath.

George looked up from his laptop. "Enjoy that did you?". Neither Beth nor Morten knew which of them he was addressing with that question. In any case, Morten was too breathless to reply, and Beth was still gagged, cooing and mewling pathetically as she came down from her orgasm and tried to catch her breath past the gag.

After a while, Morten recovered enough to get ready to go. He considered himself fully compensated for his delivery of the hard drive and was very satisfied with events. George first checked that the coast was clear: they were alone in the school, and then saw him out, locking the door again behind him.

George came back to Beth and started un tying her.

"Well you've passed your medical with flying colours! I'll commend your fitness and physical attributes to the head coach."

Beth said nothing as the gag was removed, but shot him a withering look as she, on unsteady legs, began to compose herself and adjust her clothing. Not quite the medical she had been expecting!

*****

Please leave comments on this story, but be gentle. Your comments help inspire me to write again, but I also like to learn how to improve both my writing and the story settings. Thanks. Sly.