Beth is Taken Ch. 04: Beth Meets the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaah!" Beth shouted out in passion as the head slipped in past her stretched lips, to enter her tunnel. Once the bulbous head was inside her, trapped beyond her tight entrance, Bob slid slowly but more smoothly forward and back inside her lovely tight body, sliding deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Beth could not speak, just whimper and squeak as she felt the large, hard fleshy invader sliding deeper and deeper through her sensitive, teenage pussy, and there was nothing she could do to prevent him. She still wasn't sure if she hadn't inadvertently invited him to enter her. Bob slid his considerable tool deeper into her body until his thighs touched hers and his cock head firmly pressed up against the deepest recess of her pussy, where only the vibrator had been before. She was speechless, but felt so full, front and back.

Bob did not give her any time to become accustomed to his size, before his hands closed around her narrow waist and he started to slide his large dick out of her. His big bell end slid through her tight tunnel, stretching her walls as he went until the tip nestled just inside.

The he gripped her tightly and pushed forward. Helpless Beth screamed as he plunged back into her warm velvety depths, embedding himself in a single glorious thrust deep into the helpless teenager, to her full depth. She gasped again as he withdrew and plunged back into her.

He started fucking her with firm and deep strokes, his bell end reaming out her tight pussy and making her moan with each inward thrust, his grip around her narrow waist squeezing the breath from her. Once embedded at full depth, reversed direction, pistoning his large cock out from her depths to pull back to just inside her entrance. And repeat, repeat, repeat.

He kept drawing her back onto him as he thrust his hips forward to bury his large dick to the max depth with each stroke. His steady thrusts slowly gained urgency and speed until he was pumping her faster and faster, but staying at the same depth of penetration.

As he fucked her harder and faster, Beth started shrieking and squeaking louder and in a higher pitch as he urged his body into hers. The time that the vibrator was inside her had taken its toll and the large, hot, fleshy pole firmly reaming her out, drove her quickly back to the edge of climax and kept her there for ages, teetering on the edge of oblivion.

Finally her body could not take any more. With a high pitched shriek, Beth started cumming. Hard. Her body bucked backward in spasm, her pussy clamped down, her juices gushed and her whole body was wracked in bliss as a cataclysmic orgasm swept through her from head to toe.

Bob heard her shriek and felt her convulse around his cock, squeezing it in pulses, and this inspired him to pump her even harder, deeper and faster. Beth's pleasure-wracked body responded in turn, with wave upon wave of intense orgasm, making her body jerk and spasm uncontrollably as she was reamed hard from behind.

Bob cock swelled larger and harder and pulsed hotter deep inside Beth's young body. She shrieked and screamed as she kept cumming and kept cumming, and Bob kept fucking her hard and deep until it was too much for him to hold back.

With a roar he plunged himself to the full depth, holding himself tightly inside her just as Beth hit another peak. His cock pulsed strongly and the tip exploded firmly up against the end wall of her pussy, injecting a strong stream of sperm into the tight fleshy space and blasting against her sensitive walls.

This sensation in turn set Beth off again and Bob withdrew and plunged in again as another strong burst splashed inside her pussy, flooding it. He kept pumping her hard and deep, injecting spurt after sticky spurt of warm sperm deep up inside the helplessly tied girl, filling her up with his man seed and flooding her already wet pussy.

The liquid inside her was squeezed back and forth and rubbed across the tight opening of her cervix which was fluttering in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm, even as his pulsing cock added to it with further bursts of cream. He continued to move in and out of her as he slowed down and the last blasts of cum erupted from his bell-end. Beth squeaked sharply with each injection, breathing heavily and heaving up and down against the table-top.

Bob paused, his hardness throbbing deep inside her as she mewled and whimpered from the after effects of her strong orgasm. Bob placed his hands on her bottom and, pushing against her, slipped his softening cock from her tight, slippery pussy, with a slurp. A dribble of cream gushed out and dripped onto the floor.

Bob, breathing heavily, wiped himself on some kitchen roll, then managed to tuck himself back into his trousers. He staggered back to his chair, totally spent, but very, very contented. Roger gave him a round of applause at his performance, but smirking, told him to keep the noise down next time. Drew noticed that Bob had left a hole unplugged. He got up and reinserted the vibrator back into Beth's still-twitching pussy, causing a gush of fluid to be squeezed out. He knew no oil would be needed.

Drew wasn't sure whether Beth could take any more stimulation at the moment, so he set the vibrator on its lowest setting, before moving her panties back in place. He patted her pert bottom as she lay there panting, and went back to the game.

Beth lay there with her head on its side on the table top, her eyes closed as her body heaved and quivered from the orgasm and the new vibrations inside her. She whimpered and mewled as her body relaxed from its intense workout and mind shattering orgasm. As she calmed down, her befuddled brain started to wonder if she had just been raped, or whether she had actually asked Bob to take her.

But soon the effects of the low vibrations inside her seeped through her over-sensitised pussy and she started to get wound up all over again.

Whilst Bob had just won a big hand and had felt justified in venting his pent up lust on their helpless captive, he hadn't actually cleaned anyone out. Roger had been playing a slower game, but was wanting to get a piece of action soon, and so he risked high stakes on the slightly dubious hand he held, hoping bluffing the others to cave in. Fortunately for Roger, It paid off and he won the round.

He was delighted to have the next turn with his son's sexy girlfriend, and since he had effectively ended the game, he could take his time with her. He got up, took a swig of his drink for stamina's sake and approached the whimpering Beth. She was still slumped forward over the table and her quivering arse reminded him that she still had a vibrator shoved up her wet pussy.

Roger started by tugging her damp lace panties to the side, grasping the ends of, and wiggling both the vibrator and the butt plug inside her. This quickly made her wake up from her semi-aroused stupor, startled by the new sensations, and wonder what was planned for her next.

She didn't have long to wait. She was hopeful for release as Roger went around her body, untying her legs and the rope that held her waist. She waited patiently for him to free her of all the ropes. But he didn't untie her arms, still tightly pinned at the small of her back. Instead he kicked her feet onto the floor, allowing her to place her heels solidly back on the floor, and close her legs.

Then Roger grabbed her waist and arms, and hauled her backwards into a standing position. This, thankfully caused the skirt of her dress to back drop down, covering her bottom, but she could feel her pussy gently dripping to the floor. Holding her firmly, he steered her to the centre of the living room space in front of the couch, and indicated that she should stand still and straight.

This was more difficult than it should have been because of her high heels and because she still had a gently buzzing vibrator deep up inside her wet pussy, and a long anal wand stuffed up her arse, which was humming in turn due to its proximity to the vibrator. But, feeling rather vulnerable and helpless, she tried her best and stood teetering on her heels with her hands bound behind her. She couldn't help squirming and her hips rotating slightly under the internal, infernal stimulation.

Roger prowled around her and the others sat facing her, Bob at the card table and Drew on the Couch, watching the gorgeous teenager shift uneasily in her short blue dress. Roger went up close behind her and held her waist. She shifted uncomfortably as he squeezed her waist then slid his hands up her sides, brushing past her breasts, then over her pinned back arms, to her shoulders.

He found a small clip at the back of each of her dress's shoulder straps and unhooked them both, slipping the thin straps off her shoulders. Her dress perched precariously over her out-thrust bosom, showing a little more cleavage now. Roger located the small zipper that ran down the back of her dress, and started drawing it down.

"No! Don't do that! Please leave it alone!" Beth squealed as he unzipped her dress down the back, slipping his hands under her bound arms to continue its path down her back, over her nice firm bottom and all the way down to the hem where the material parted.

Roger came around to her front and she looked down at the floor in shame and sobbed quietly as he slowly peeled the thin summer dress away from her body. He eased it off her breasts and drew it down and away from her, tossing it aside. Roger stepped back to get a better look at her and all three brothers whistled in awe at the spectacular vision in front of them.

Beth stood all vulnerable with her arms tied tightly behind her back, in only her heels and underwear. But what amazingly hot underwear! The white lace strapless bustier held her full swelling breasts up and out. The large round orbs were thrust up and out by her arched back from her hands being behind her. They could see the shapes of her swollen nipples pressing out against the delicate lace. It was laced tightly around her, cinched in at her narrow waist, with a slight lacy skirt detail just as the lace garters came down to hold up her deep lace sheer stockings.

Her flimsy lace panties hugged her smooth pussy and showed the slight bulge of the vibrator buried inside her and had a damp patch where hers and Bob's excretions had leaked out. She looked delicious and unbelievably innocent and sexy at the same time. The three men just ogled her amazing body, jaws gaping.

Eventually Roger snapped out of his daze, having registered a job that needed doing. He fetched a sturdy kitchen chair and placed it nearby, facing Beth.

Beth didn't know what they wanted of her or what plans Roger had for her next. She just wanted out, and so she started to complain and whine and plead with the brothers in turn to untie her and let he go home.

As she turned to appeal to Drew, Roger sneaked up behind her. His hands came up and around her and she shrieked as he suddenly forced a ball-gag into her beautiful mouth. Too late to prevent its entry, she shook her head and squeaked and gurgled into the gag as he held the straps tight, lifted her hair out of the way and buckled it firmly in place, effectively silencing any further protests.

Beth shook her head but could not dislodge the gag. She tried walking away from Roger to work out her options, but his strong arms encircled her and held her back against his front. His large hands lifted and firmly placed themselves on her young but full breasts, holding them through the thin material of the bustier cups.

Beth gasped quietly into the gag as Roger's palms cupped the soft shapes of her boobs through the delicate lace and squeezed them into peaks. His thumbs nudged firmly across her throbbing nipples and she squeaked at the touch. He held her nipples between thumb and forefinger and rolled them firmly, making her whimper.

Then she squeaked loudly as he squeezed her sensitive nubs through the lace. As he molested her soft breasts and sensitive nipples, he held her back against his front and pressed his erection in between the round globes of her scantily clad pert bottom. The lace panties did not cover much at the back and she could feel his solid erection in his trousers, rubbing into her exposed flesh.

Roger enjoyed playing with Beth's obviously sensitive breasts and especially her nipples as they distended and throbbed in his grasp. But his aching erection was needing some attention.

With one last firm squeeze of her beautifully soft breasts, he stepped back and sat in the strategically positioned chair, pulling her sideways towards him, so that she then stood between his spread legs.

He rested his left hand on her bottom, stroking, patting and fondling the naked flesh either side of the narrow lace strip of her delicate thong. His right hand slipped down from her breasts, down over her lace covered tummy and dipping below the frilly lace skirt, dipped into the top of her lace panties.

She moaned into the gag as he started to fondle and stroke his way down over her perfectly smooth skin, down towards her pussy where the vibrator still buzzed inside her. His middle fingertip reach her protruding clit, and he circulated the finger over the throbbing bud, stroking it and teasing it around as she whimpered from behind the gag.

Then, slipping his hand out from under her panties, he tugged the lace completely aside, and grasped the vibrator in his hand. She squealed loudly, but muffled largely by the gag, as he started working the large vibrator around inside her pussy, making it buzz against all the sensitive walls within her silky tunnel.

He started sliding it in and out and up and down, working it well inside her pussy, winding her up. He dialled up the setting and had to support her bottom more firmly as her knees went weak and her breathing quickened. She was mewling and moaning behind the ball gag, her breasts heaving delightfully, as Roger played with her pussy, slowly driving her towards another peak.

Beth was getting more and more aroused by the forced stimulation of her pussy from deep inside and she closed her eyes as she started to feel another orgasm well up inside. She was resigned to these passionate feelings as Roger continued to play with her, driving her closer and closer to the edge of the orgasmic chasm. Her young, inexperienced body was not used to being played with by an expert lover who knew how to push her buttons and make her writhe in unbidden pleasure. The intensity built-up, as her nerves started to tingle with bliss.

Then, just as she was reaching the brink, the point of no return and the wave of orgasm was about to break, Roger suddenly switched the vibrator off. Beth whimpered in frustration as the orgasm slipped away from her and Roger slid the large vibrator out of her. She opened her eyes in surprised frustration as he dropped the vibrator and turned her to face him. He thought he would leave the butt-plug in just for fun.

His hands held her hips, drawing her closer as his mouth sought a nipple through the lace bustier. He sucked it into his mouth and nibbled around the bud, making her whimper. Applying firm suction to her engorged and throbbing nipple, he drew it into his mouth where his warm wet tongue lashed across the tip. Beth could feel sharp pangs of pleasure shooting straight down from her nipple down to her clit, and she moaned in response.

Roger swapped over to her other nipple, getting a similar response from the aroused teenager. He spent some time suckling on her nipples, alternating between them, flicking the ends with his tongue and trying to coax passionate squeals and whimpers from behind the ball-gag and trying to get them to swell and extend as far as possible. From Beth's point of view, the larger they swelled, the more sensitive her nipples became.

Then Roger found the little bows on her panties at her hips, and he tugged them loose. He held her at arm's length as he drew the flimsy lace down, peeling it away from her wet pussy and drawing it out from between her legs, leaving her lovely young smoothly shaven pussy glistening under his gaze.

Roger undid his fly and shuffled his trousers and boxers over his bottom and down to the floor. His more than impressive cock sprung up hard, hot and purple. It was huge and it throbbed at Beth in anticipation. He put his knees together, and reached out and grabbed her bottom.

Beth could not resist him as he pulled her closer, forcing her legs to part on either side of his. Soon, because of the tall heels she was wearing, she found herself standing straddling over his lap, her dripping pussy dangerously suspended over his large, jutting cock head.

Her eyes were wide with fright and awe as he manoeuvred her mildly resisting luscious body directly above his large tool which seemed to pulse in her direction.

Then his hands explored her bottom deeply, holding her suspended over him and his lips reach forward to find and clamp over a nipple. She gasped out loudly as his soft lips tugged firmly at the throbbing sensitive, but swollen bud through the delicate lace of the white bustier.

He sucked a portion of her young and full breast into his mouth, roughened by the lace material, captured by his lips, and his wet tongue lashed across the hot nub, making her mewl under the sensation. She tipped her head back in abandon as he sucked on her breast and his tongue played firmly with her nipple, springing it from side to side and making her body quiver.

Then he suddenly switched to the other side and repeated the exercise. She could feel pangs of pleasure connecting her nipples to deep inside her pussy and more of her juice flowed from inside.

After a while, Roger decided he wanted more of her. He released her breasts, making them bounce within the tight confines of the lace cups as she panted. Then he grabbed her thighs firmly, and opening them, dragged her reluctant body toward him, her legs parting further to stand either side of his thighs.

This opened up her pussy more, and brought her closer to his enormous and very erect dick. Beth whimpered as he eased her forward, her legs parting around his and the tall dick with its bulbous head bobbing red and eager in front of her.

"Mmmmm! MMmmMM!" she pleaded through the tight ball-gag as he pulled her close so that she stood over his cock, the length pointing up at her dripping pussy, ready to spear it. She made pitiful protests into the gag as Roger pulled her bottom tight towards him.

She mumbled louder and more desperately as he held her hips and nudged the tip of his cock firmly up against her pussy lips, making the head glisten with her juice. Roger steadied himself underneath her and the other two brothers watched in anticipation.

He started parting his legs slowly. This action forced her thighs to spread around his, and in doing so lowering her body down.

"Moh Gwwwwwd!" she squealed out loudly as the hot tip of his cock touched her wet pussy lips and started spreading them under the downward pressure he was exerting on her. Despite the slipperiness of her opening and that her thighs were partially spread, his cock was so thick that he had to press it harder and harder up into her tight slit, stretching her open, before he could gain entry.

"Oh, you're nice and tight and wet alright" teased Roger, grinning up at her. "You don't mind if I slip you down onto my cock, do you?" he asked rhetorically, with no actual intention of stopping her descent.

Beth was breathing quickly in slight panic at this point, almost hyperventilating through her nose, as she felt the increasing pressure of his throbbing bell-end on her pussy lips. She shook her head vigorously from side to side in a final attempt to convey her non-consent.

But Roger read her response in the opposite sense. "You DON'T mind?" He goaded. "Great. Very well......"