Beth is Taken Ch. 04: Beth Meets the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth went frantic from his misunderstanding, feeling the throbbing pressure spreading her pussy lips even more. Suddenly her muscles relented and his large bulbous cock-head slipped past her entrance, up and into her warm body and she screamed into the tight ball gag.

She fought with her tied arms to get free, wriggling and trying to step backwards, but he held her hips and bottom firmly, keeping her steady, her pussy held with his tip inside her. She felt warm and tight and slippery inside.

Then, looking deeply into her anguished-filled eyes, Roger gripped her tightly around her narrow waist, applied pressure down on her hips, and pulled her down and forwards as he spread her legs apart with his. Her eyes locked with his, opened wide and she gasped loudly between breaths as he slowly forced her down onto his cock. His hard pole of flesh speared up and penetrated her slippery body, sliding deep up and into her warmth, expanding the sensitive flesh to clutch around his hard tool as it invaded her teenage pussy.

He slid her down very slowly over his long throbbing dick, plunging her softness onto himself. He impaled her with solid meat until he bottomed out tight against the deepest recess of her soft vagina, making her squeal sharply at the firm, throbbing contact.

He was now firmly embedded deep inside her body, with her front pressed against him, her breasts mashed into his shirt, and her feet lifted off the ground by his spread thighs below hers. Roger absolutely loved the feeling of being so far up inside the warm, sensitive pussy of this hot teenage beauty.

"That's a LOT of dick you've swallowed up there sweetie!" he taunted, his eyes still locked with hers. Beth could only tremble and sob in response. "But I think you need some more!"

Her lace encased, up-thrust breasts heaved up and down in front of him as he cupped her taught pert bottom in his large strong palms and dragged her tight in to him. At the same time he thrust up and into her with a sharp stab of his loins and she let out a short sharp yelp as his bell-end stretched her insides even more.

Beth went wild. She squealed lots. Her head tossed back, spreading her hair about, and her breasts thrust forward squashing into his chest, the nipples crushed back into her own flesh as they flattened into him. He gripped both arse cheeks, holding her tightly into him, ensuring that his cock was absolutely as deep up inside her young body as he could possibly get it. He held her impaled firmly on his hot, throbbing monster shaft as she thrashed around on top of him.

Her whole body quivered around his rock hard pole, her internal muscles fluttering and clenching him tightly. He wondered if she was having an orgasm, but perhaps it was just her wound-up body reacting to the feeling of being completely stuffed to the brim with hard meat. His cock seemed to reach right up into her stomach, it was soooo long! The hot rod of flesh throbbed closely alongside the ridges of the plastic anal wand, increasing her feeling of being completely stuffed.

He held her bottom and tried stirring himself inside her, but with her soft walls squeezing him tightly all around, there was simply no space to move laterally. So Roger gripped her narrow waist and started to slide her up and off his pole.

At first, with his bell end wedged firmly up inside her tightness, her body clung on to him, until she squealed as his cock started sliding out as he hoisted her slowly off him. She could feel the large bulbous tip running through her tight tunnel as it stretched her silky walls inside, rubbing firmly all around her love canal.

She mewled from behind the tight gag as he lifted her up, his cock head just resting inside her while he poised her for a second. Then he grunted as he plunged her back down. Beth squealed loudly as he thrust his hips up to meet her downward plunge, his invading pole once again spearing through her sensitive slippery canal and reaming through into her tight depths which made her yelp through the gag.

Then Roger started fucking her properly. He lifted her up and down on his pole, reaming her tight but slippery vagina as he pumped her firmly and surely. She was flailing around on top of him, gasping for breath and squealing each time his dick impaled her. Her body was going on sensual overload as he pumped her deeply and solidly.

He pulled her more upright and tried to retain eye to eye contact as he fucked her harder and faster. He lifted her up and down on his impaling spear, firmly plunging her down onto him again and again. Beth started thrashing her head from side to side as the slick rubbing inside her pussy stimulated her G-spot.

He shafted her firmly, thrusting up into her teenage pussy as he plunged her down onto his length. She started squealing loudly with each drop and her muscles inside started to tighten involuntarily as he drove her towards a huge orgasm. Her legs were forced out wide each time he bottomed out, as he strained to get deeper up into her slippery depths.

Roger bent down and, all the while not slowing down his pumping, sought a throbbing nipple through the lace cups and took it into his mouth, sucking hard. This additional stimulation triggered her orgasm.

Beth squealed and whimpered and thrashed her head around as she lost control. The strong man continued to pound up into her young body, thrusting deep up into her, driven on by her orgasm and in turn driving it on. Her body convulsed in the throes of her passion, bucking and arching into him.

Her pussy clenched tightly around his sliding pole, squeezing him hard in strong pulses as he urged himself into her tight pussy. She screamed as she felt his pumping dick swell inside her, expanding even thicker than it already was, stretching her around him. Her juices squirted around and onto him, lubricating his thrusts.

Then suddenly, releasing her nipple, Roger roared, tensed up and his dick pulsed strongly. He forced Beth's squealing teenage body down onto his bell end, embedding himself at full depth as a powerful gush of hot sperm sprayed into her body, flooding her and making her internal walls tremble. Groaning into the gag, her eyes rolled back in her head and her head tipped back as he sucked on her other nipple.

Another strong blast of cum shot through his dick, searing through her soft, quivering body and splashing into her pussy. Roger held her firmly impaled on his embedded organ which was deep up inside her, as it disgorged its floods of man-juice straight into her womanhood. He could feel her pussy spasm around his hot shaft as her orgasm swept through her young body.

Beth's eyes scrunched up tight and her back arched impossibly towards Roger, her muscles all tensed up as she felt him cum blasting into her, and as the final wave of orgasm crashed over her, she screamed, and then went limp as she nearly passed out.

Roger held the floppy teenager firmly in his grasp, pulling her tightly to him as he continued to stab his hardness deep up into her soft wetness as his dick injected its last gushes of sperm deep up inside her helpless, quivering body.

Finally, completely drained, Roger slowed, panting to a stop, holding her quivering body carefully in his arms. He just held her tight while his breathing calmed down and he could feel her slowly recovering in his arms. Eventually he felt himself soften inside her and he grabbed her waist and lifted her off him.

His large manhood slipped out of her pussy with a plop, followed by a gush of creamy liquid that oozed onto the floor. He lifted up her relaxed body, taking a couple of steps forward, and lowering her gently backwards to the floor. Drew had deposited some soft cushions from the couch, allowing Roger to settled Beth comfortably on her back, in the middle of the pile.

Beth lay there, her arms still bound behind her, the gag restricting the deep breaths of air she was trying to inhale, her breasts thrust up and quivering as her body shuddered in the after effects of such a tremendous orgasm. She lay there weak and helpless, mewling softly and leaking juice onto the cushions, as she came down from her peak.

"She's the Best Fuck Ever!" Roger exclaimed as he collapsed into the couch with a satisfied sigh and a big grin on his face.

Drew and Bob moved in on her, Bob armed with more white rope. They ogled her beautiful sexy young body as she panted and cooed from behind the ball-gag, oblivious to their presence. Juice continued to dribble from her tight, twitching hole. Her whole body quivered and occasionally shuddered from aftershocks.

Drew knelt down beside her and laid her squarely on the cushions, with her hands and arms still pinned tightly under her body and her head tipped slightly back. This thrust her large breasts firmly up towards the ceiling and they heaved gently, enhancing her lace-induce cleavage wonderfully.

Bob joined his oldest brother and they each grasped an ankle, released her high heels from her feet and spread her white lace stocking covered legs a little before bending each leg at the knee, folding her leg back inside her thighs. They spread her thighs wide and tucked her ankles and calves into her thighs.

This caused her pussy to gape more and a further gush of creamy spunk dribbled out and down over the end of the butt plug. They tied her ankles tightly to her thighs, each in two places, ensuring her thighs were kept spread wide as they did so, fully exposing her little opening.

Once Beth's legs were folded and tightly secured in the frog-tie, Bob grasped the end of the butt plug and tugged. As he eased it out from her bum hole, Beth squealed weakly each time a bead squeezed its way past her stretched anal muscle, bead by bead until it released.

Bob had grasped the original vibrator (that had been in her pussy), licked it anew, then worked it into her still gaping bum hole. Beth squeaked as he worked it into her, sliding it fully up and into her tight rear depths.

Then Drew handed Bob a much larger vibrator, pre-oiled. This had ridges and bumps on it, and a soft protrusion near the base. He worked it around her sopping pussy lips before nudging it against her clit. Beth moaned and stirred, and then he started easing it into her, pushing into her little hole to spread her flesh around it.

The vibrator stretched her and filled her as it was worked into her slippery body, rubbing firmly against all her sensitive spots inside. Bob fed the considerable size farther and deeper inside her. He had to push firmly and ease it slowly into her tight body, such was its girth.

Finally it was fully inserted as far as it would go, with the rounded tip pressed firmly into the flesh at the end of her tunnel, and the protrusion at the base nestled firmly against her clit. Bob grabbed a couple of wide lengths of white ribbon. He each to the garter clips at the bottom of the bustier at the front, then fed them down over the ends of both vibrators now buried deep inside her body, crossed them over, and reaching under her bottom, tied the other ends tightly to the garter clips at the back.

Beth was now tightly tied up and gagged with two vibrators lodged firmly and deeply inside her young body.

Drew reached down and switched on the vibrator in her arse. The effect was immediate. Beth stiffened and whimpered loudly as the low vibrations seeped into her bottom. This was a new sensation to her; sure she had felt the vibrations transferred from the vibrator to the beaded wand earlier, but the direct stimulation from within her arsehole was something else.

Drew watched her squirm uncomfortably for a while. Then leant down and switched on the larger vibrator in her pussy. She squeaked and arched her back as the vibrations directly stimulated her pussy walls, G-spot, cervix and clit. The two machines worked inside the teenager's sexy body, arousing and winding her up. She looked an incredible sight, all helpless and writhing in her sexy white lace lingerie.

Showing incredible restraint, the men left her there and sat around watching her for a while. Drew was impatient to get back to the game, wanting to earn his shot at Beth, but the other two were relaxed having blown pretty large loads into the poor girl already. Drew managed to persuade Bob and Roger to continue the game, by producing three blue pills.

"Now you guys have got something to play for! We can all go again if need be!"

Glancing at the tempting display Beth was giving them on the floor, they were persuaded that there was something more to play for, and returned to the card table. They resumed their game, each with their chairs angled more towards her to watch her whimper, writhe and twist under the insinuations of the two vibrators trapped inside her body.

Her breasts were beautifully thrust up towards the ceiling and heaved with each breath she took. Her body was shaking slightly under the internal onslaught. She twisted from side to side as she writhed to escape the feelings building up deep inside her sensitive body. The three men's concentration on the card game was tested to the limit as sexy whimpers and squeals came from behind Beth's gag as they tried to play another round.

Fate had a way of evening up the odds, as Drew won the next round. To be fair, he was the one concentrating much more than the others, since they had already been satisfied once.

Drew immediately jumped up and approached the helpless teen tied-up on the floor, still writhing under the internal sexual effects of two vibrators filling her pussy and arse. He looked down at her as he undressed completely.

Beth had her eyes closed and did not notice him as the naked man knelt down between her tied thighs. He bent right down to the floor, bringing his face close to her pussy. He untied the ribbons at the front and tugged them down and away, exposing the ends of the vibrators and also her prominent teenage clit which was being tormented by the extension on the large vibrator embedded in her pussy. Her swollen clit stood red and proud, aroused by the vibrations.

He rotated the vibrator so that the extension exposed her throbbing clit and as his wet tongue darted out and slurped over her bud, Beth gasped at the touch. He tongued her clit for a while, making it warm and wet. He could feel it throb as he diddled it with his rough tongue, and her whole body trembled gently.

Then Drew withdrew his face and grasped the large vibrator in her pussy. He wiggled it around, making sure it had good contact with her pussy walls as he stirred it inside her. He rotated it gently, first this way, then that, rubbing it inside her and causing it to buzz against different sensitive spots inside her pussy.

Beth bucked and squealed each time the thing rubbed across her G-spot, making her body quiver for a while until he did it again. It was clear that she was on the brink of another huge orgasm, but had not quite got there yet; the effects of Roger's pill.

Whilst the pill had certainly made her hornier than she could possibly imagine, it also had the cruel effect of delaying and orgasm: it took more prolonged stimulation before she was able to come. This joint effect resulted in the fact that when she finally DID climax, it was more powerful, more acute, more intense than it would otherwise have been. Beth had succumbed several times already and wasn't sure if she could mentally cope with another one. Mind you, she didn't have a choice in the matter.

After a few minutes of him stirring and rotating the vibrator within her pussy, Drew started to slide it in and out of her dripping slot, fucking her with it. She whimpered anew as he started pumping the vibrating rubber cock in and out of her tight, sensitive pussy, squeezing her flesh around it with each inward stroke.

He steadily screwed her with the vibrator, sliding it in and out of her hole nice and slow and deep. Beth was stimulated beyond belief and was soon beside herself, being held helpless and vulnerable, exposed in her white lace lingerie. A gag stifled her protests and moans, and an older man lay near her feet, pumping a large vibrator in her pussy, while another one hummed merrily away inside her bottom.

Beth closed her eyes tightly in anguish under the teasing stimulation, trying to resist the overwhelming passion being forced out of her sensitive young body. Drew lay there, pumping her deeply, enjoying the effect he was having on this sexy young girl. He drove her closer and closer to the brink of climax a number of times, but slowed down when she started quivering and gasping on the edge of cumming, and he did not allow her release, just kept her there for a bit before bringing her back a little.

After quite a long time of teasing Beth to the limit, he decided that she was aroused enough and that he wanted some more direct action himself. He switched the large vibrator off and readjusted himself.

Drew knelt up, allowing his huge, long cock to spring up in front of him. He moved to kneel between her open thighs and gazed down upon the lovely girl beneath him. Her tied arms and legs arched her back and exposed her, presenting her lace-clad body beautifully. Her large breasts were round and heaving up against the flimsy lace of the white bustier towards him and her smooth pussy was covered with a sheen of liquid sweat and juice.

He held her tied thighs wide, propped up by the pillows and slipped his own thighs under hers. His huge dick stood out bold and throbbing, jutting out above her. Beth opened her eyes half lidded, wondering what was going on, until she glimpsed his large cock sticking out above her abdomen. Her eyes went wide and she gasped at its size in horror.

"My God! How come this family have all got such monster cocks?!" she wondered to herself in anguish and trepidation. "Except Chris."

Drew reached forward and he grasped the vibrator in her pussy and rotated it as he withdrew it ever so slowly from her tight, clutching pussy. Beth groaned as the large ridged object slid its way out of her sensitive hole, giving her some relief as he discarded it, leaving her pussy lips gaping slightly after their stretch.

Drew could see her juice and some creamy jizz up inside her. He lowered his dick towards her hole and she jumped as the hot tip touched her moist lips. He wiggled it with his hand, coating the large bell-end with her secretions and dropping a couple of gobs of spittle onto the end. Beth whimpered into the gag and let her head fall back in resignation.

Once he had fully coated the bulbous end, he shifted his hips back and gripping her hips tightly, engaged his throbbing tip between her tight pussy lips. He nestled it there, ready to push forward when he was ready.

Drew addressed the helpless girl beneath him. "OK Beth, here we go. Do you want me to ease into you nice and slowly, or now you have got used to a couple of big cocks, hard and fast? Eh?"

Beth was too far gone to think particularly straight at the moment and work out that he was tricking her either way. She felt that he was going to take her anyway, so nodded her consent to the slow and easy entry, rather than his alternative. Unfortunately, as per an apparent family trait, Drew chose to interpret her answer on his own terms.

"Oh? Really? Hard and fast it is then!" he confirmed back to her.

Drew pushed forward, and she screamed into the gag as his large cock opened her pussy lips wide. His large cock stretched her tender, slippery lips around his girth and slid onwards into her pussy.

Her pussy lips contracted around the back of his bell-end, but the rest of his shaft was almost as big and he kept sliding the whole thing forwards and into her soft depths. She squealed aloud as he fed the monster pole of hard flesh deeper and deeper into her soft, yielding body with one smooth, glorious stroke.

This was the largest cock Beth had ever taken! He squeezed it firmly into her young, tight body. Her juices and the previous sperm helped it slide firmly through her sensitive channel, expanding her belly and pressing firmly around her walls as it went, on and in and up.