Beth is Taken Ch. 04: Beth Meets the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they settled down to play, they frequently glanced over to the helpless girl. As Beth wriggled, they could just catch glimpses of her lace stocking tops when the hem of her dress rode up a little.

Left to her own devices, bent over the table, Beth tried to get free or at least off the table. She wriggled her hands and strained her arms, trying to find some give in the ropes, but they were solid. Next she tried twisting or rolling herself off the end. The problem was her shoes. She had managed to slide back a little on the table to the limit, her heels teetering and only just finding purchase on the slippery floor. But she couldn't get much leverage to both twist and shuffled sideways with so little grip in her soles. Sure, she could twist a little, but that didn't move her sideways.

So instead she tried flexing her torso, to try to squirm her way sideways across the table top. Her waist and toned hips gave her a good base to start from. She grunted with effort as she rocked forward and back, each time turning a little from her hips as she went, and she could finally feel herself inching little by little towards the end edge of the table.

Just as she reached the corner and was about to get her leg around to the end to give her enough leverage over the edge to stand up, she felt a firm hand on her back.

"Where are you going, Princess?" a deep voice asked. Beth sagged in disappointment, her head dropping, demoralised. So near, and yet........

Drew had won the first hand, and had gleefully stood up to approach his interim reward. He had just caught her before she had wriggled off the end of the table, potentially injuring herself. He considered that she had moved dangerously close and should not be allowed that degree of freedom. He needed to address that issue before anything else.

He held her narrow waist firmly, and slid her lithe body back to the centre of the table side, ignoring her cries of "No, No, No!" Then he found a couple more lengths of rope from the nearby hold-all. One he tied to the rope around her waist, tugged it forward and to the side, over the end of the table near the top corner, and tied it to the table leg. Once he had repeated the same on her other side, it prevented her from sliding either sideways or indeed backwards off the table.

Beth groaned in defeat, her last plan now having been thwarted.

Then Drew positioned himself next to her pert bottom, so that the others could see what he was doing. He patted and squeezed her bottom through the thin dress, noting the jiggling of the tight, fleshy globes. Beth protested and turned her head to the side to try to see what he was doing, but he ignored her.

He slid his hands down over her bottom, her thighs and down the backs of her legs. Her legs felt smooth and silky in the fine sheer stockings. He squeezed her calves then slowly, pressing into her, slid his large warm hands up the backs of her smooth legs. Beth squirmed as his hands reached higher and started lifting the back of her dress up. He stroked over the deep lace of her stocking-tops, and then ventured higher.

She wriggled in her bonds, making her bottom jiggle delightfully. Drew wanted a better view, so he lifted the back of her dress up all the way and tucked it under the rope binding her arms.

The others wolf whistled as her pert bottom was revealed, framed by the white lace of her stocking tops, the bottom of the bustier, the garters and delicate panties that formed a nice V between her smooth cheeks. She squirmed trying to get free from the rope, but this just presented a lovely jiggly vision of flesh and lace to the three men.

Drew admired the view for a while, then started patting and stroking her bottom, through the narrow lace and also the soft exposed globes on either side. He started stroking and fondling her more intimately, letting his hand slide down the crack of her bottom and down over her mound. Beth gasped and struggled anew as she felt him press his fingers into her and stroke up and down her pussy from the back through the silky lace. She squeezed her legs tightly together to prevent further access.

Drew was not going to have any of that. He fetched some more rope and four telephone directories which he placed in pairs just inside the legs of the table. Then he grabbed one of her delicate ankles and pulled her leg across to the table leg, lifting her foot and placing her high heeled shoe on the two directories there. He then wound some rope around the table leg and her ankle and calf, tying it off to ensure her leg was secure and firmly planted on the directories.

Beth's leg was now stretched out to the side. He repeated the same with her other leg. The effect was to spread her legs quite widely apart, but also to lift her bottom up off the table. This presented a lovely view and also meant that Drew could continue his groping unhindered, in a similar way that their knees had kept her legs spread earlier.

However, just as he placed his warm hands firmly back on her panty-clad bottom, the kitchen timer went off.

"Time's up Drew!" called Roger, who had been using Beth's phone to reply to Chris, leading him on a wild goose chase, looking for her. "Back to the game."

"But! I've only just got her sorted! She's just there and all ready and I didn't get a chance to...!" Drew protested.

"You'll get another chance, don't worry. C'mon back here. You've made the view even better now!"

Drew reluctantly returned to the card table, but he was not happy about it, grumbling as he retook his place. Mind you, he had to agree that his time was well spent improving the view.

Beth's little lace panties were on full view, with her up-thrust bottom presented delightfully for their entertainment. They could also see the thin material as the white lace curved to cover her young pussy, just making out her camel toe. As she continued to wriggle and test her new bonds, her bottom jiggled and quivered.

Bob won the next hand, immediately jumping up to claim his 5 minutes. He approached the beautifully presented rear of the helpless girl and placed his hands on the tight cheeks of her pert bottom. He grasped the warm globes, giving them a good squeeze while Beth called out her protests. He spent a short time exploring her buttocks, patting, squeezing and kneading them.

But Bob was conscious that he had only limited time, so one hand soon slipped down the back of her panties, following her soft womanly curve in between her legs. She shrieked out, but this time, she could do nothing to prevent a warm hand cupping her whole pussy from behind through the delicate lace.

Bob pressed his fingers into her, rubbing up and down her slit, while she meekly protested and wriggled her bum slightly under his touch in a futile attempt to escape. He stood slightly to the side with one hand firmly groping and fondling her crack, while the other roamed over the globes of her bottom, stroking over the naked skin and lace, occasionally squeezing the tight flesh.

Roger had been watching his younger brother molesting his son's girlfriend. He had an idea and went to fetch a couple of items to prep up. He came over and handed Bob a long object, glistening with baby oil. It was a long anal wand which consisted of a smooth string of plastic balls stuck together, getting progressively larger from the tip.

Bob grinned as he removed his hand from Beth's panties to take the wand. With his other hand, he hooked the narrow vertical back of her panties with a finger, running the knuckle down over her anus, making her squeal from the direct touch. Then he tugged the delicate strip of lace to the side, exposing her rear opening.

She squirmed anew as she wondered what he was doing until she felt a drip of cold oil directly on her bum hole. She squawked in alarm when she felt a cold hard object press against the tight hole. Bob wiggled it around, working it against her and pressing harder inward, until her tight muscle gave and he slipped the first, smallest ball into her bottom.

Beth shrieked and tried to buck herself off the table, twisting and trying pull her legs free, all to no avail. Bob held her down firmly with one hand on the small of her back while keeping the end of the wand from slipping out of her. Beth continued to wriggle around as Bob began working the wand deeper and deeper into her arse.

"No! Take it OUT! Stop it! NOOOO! What are you DOING?!!! Please stop!" shouted out the distressed, but ultimately helpless teenager.

But Bob kept feeding it into her, worming the oiled object around so that each progressively larger ball slipped into her tight bottom. Beth now gritted her teeth and grunted under the strain of her arsehole being stretched. She kept struggling, but he wasn't going to be denied.

Finally, the last and largest ball, with a bit of difficulty, slipped past her tight muscle so that the full length was firmly buried inside her. Her muscle contracted around the narrow part near the end, so that all the balls disappeared from view, with just the flat end plate visible.

Once Beth felt that last ball enter fully inside her bottom, she knew she had lost the battle and slumped against the table, defeated again. She felt extremely full in her rear, not having had anything up there before. Apart from a slowly dulling sting from her overstretched anal ring, the wand didn't actually feel bad, just strange. The long object nestled tightly alongside her pussy, pressing against sensitive areas inside, not feeling unpleasant, just unwelcome.

"Time's up!" called Roger.

Bob shrugged and firmly tapped the end of the wand three times, making jolts of sensation (were they good or bad?) shoot through Beth's body and making her squeak each time. Then Bob tugged the lace panties back over her bum hole, gave one exposed cheek a playful slap, and retook his place back at the table.

They left the frustrated girl alone and went back to playing cards, occasionally glancing up to watch her squirm and wriggle with her exposed and filled bottom sticking out towards them.

After the next round of cards, Roger finally grunted in triumph having won for the first time. He immediately went and fetched the bag closer to the card table where Beth couldn't see it. He rummaged around inside until he brought out a long, thick, white vibrator. He dribbled some baby oil over the rounded end, then crept up behind her. He placed the bottle of oil on the table next to her bum.

Beth couldn't see what he was doing so the first thing she felt was his hand slapping her pert bottom, which made her squeak. The hand stroked over one side of her exposed globes and then the over, feeling her smooth skin and her warmth, trembling slightly under his touch. The hand centred over the narrow strip of lace in the centre, then firmly pushed down, sliding over the softness of her pussy, as it explored lower.

Roger rubbed her pussy up and down with his fingers, firmly pressing into her and occasionally nudging across the end of the butt plug. Beth had no choice but to endure the rubbing through her panties, making weak protests while facing forwards, not able to look any of them in the eye. The finger probed deeper, nudging across the location of her little clit. Roger knew where it was and he concentrated his finger tip over the spot, trying to make her clit swell.

Despite her predicament, Beth's body nonetheless responded to the unwanted stimulation. She had been feeling unusually horny for a while, despite the uncomfortable situation and her unease as to the men's plans for her. Maybe it was the wine or perhaps something else, but she felt flushed and started to get aroused as the finger succeeded in making her clit swell and throb through the thin lace.

Roger was enjoying playing with her, noting her breathing pattern change and her protests slowly changing to little gasps and moans. Beth closed her eyes and tried to block out the feelings being coaxed from her sensitive body, as Roger tried to work up her arousal just with the tip of one finger.

Then she felt Roger's hand slip under the narrow band of lace and tug her panties to the side. She hoped that he was going to remove the butt plug, but instead she jumped as she felt Roger's fingers slide down over her naked slit with no protection from the lace this time.

He had licked his fingers and now rubbed his saliva into her pussy lips, teasing them apart, and dipping in between. Beth started meekly pleading with him to stop what he was doing and let her go, but he continued to fondle her slit and then dipped a couple of fingertips inside her opening.

She whimpered as she felt his fingers delve deeper and stroke her ultra-sensitive walls inside, arousing unknown feelings inside her, making her pussy moist. Roger gently explored deeper, occasionally withdrawing his fingers to cover them with saliva before re-inserting them.

He stroked her sensitive hole just inside and also dipped down to nudge her clit which had emerged from under its hood. This made Beth squeak each time but she could also feel her juices starting to flow and Roger must have felt this each time he dipped his fingers a little deeper. His fingertips dipped inside a little to collect some of her girly nectar before smearing it around the lips of her opening.

Then he slipped his fingers out. He dribbled some more baby oil on the vibrator, and then brought it down, level with her pussy. Beth gasped and her eyes opened in surprise as the cold plastic touched her right in her little opening. Roger gently eased the rounded end up and down her slit, smearing her juice and the baby oil around her inner lips.

Beth trembled and made pitiful mewing noises as he worked it up and down her pussy lips, nudging them apart and poking her clit at the bottom of each stroke. Then gripping it firmly, Roger began to ease it into her body. Beth could only gasp aloud as he started to slide the thick shape into her tight young pussy, spreading her tunnel around its girth. It stretched her slightly, but she, and it, were both slippery with oil and juice, so Roger had no trouble working it deeper into her.

She couldn't speak as the invader steadily wormed its way deeper and deeper into her slot, pushing firmly through her warm, wet tunnel, the diameter pressing firmly against all the surfaces inside. It kept coming and coming, seemingly entering her forever it felt so long. Inch by slow inch it slid into her tight body until finally, finally it bottomed out deep in virgin territory, filling her pussy completely and nestling firmly against her innermost womanhood.

She was now stuffed completely, front and back, and her young body was struggling to cope with the sensations. Her eyes were wide open in shock and her mouth gaped. Her breaths came quick and deep and her chest heaved against the table top. Roger loved the effect and rotated the thing inside her, the ridges rubbing in new ways all along the length of her warm, wet tunnel.

Just then the kitchen timer went off. Roger swore because he thought he was in charge of the timer and he had deliberately NOT set it, to give himself more time to play with the bound beauty. One of the other's must have noticed and set it. He gave one last deep twist of the static vibrator inside the teenager, which made her moan loudly, before he tugged the lace panties back over the end of the vibrator, holding it firmly in place.

Then, licking her juice off his fingers, he flicked the switch on.

Beth immediately screamed out an obscenity as she felt the vibrations start deep inside her pussy, energising all her erogenous zones around her pussy, clit and bottom. The vibrations worked deep up inside her, up against her cervix and ALL her sensitive walls were excited by this forced arousal. The butt plug was only separated by a thin wall of sensitive flesh and so that vibrated as well, exciting her arse with forbidden pleasure.

She moaned hard as the vibrations seeped into her and started to wind up her body in all sorts of unwanted, but erotic ways. She wriggled and squirmed as the vibrations got into her nervous system and forced her state of arousal higher and higher.

"Oh! Oh God! Ah! Oh God! Oh! Ooo! Oh God! Ah! Oh! Oh!" Beth kept repeating mindlessly.

The three men, delighted by the spectacle, watched her squirm for a while before returning to their game, with the next prize on view and jiggling very nicely thank you. Beth was soon beyond coherent words due to her arousal as the vibrator continued to insinuate itself deep up inside her sensitive pussy. Her clit throbbed and her filled bottom tingled.

The three brothers continued their game, slightly distracted by the noises coming from the kitchen table.

Eventually, Bob shouted in triumph and stood up from the card table, his erection evident through his trousers. He approached the bound beauty with glee and immediately started stroking her bottom. He kneaded and squeezed and occasionally slapped it.

All this movement made the vibrator stir deep inside her and Beth was struggling to contain the unbidden passions welling up from deep inside, as the vibrator continued to buzz within her sensitive body. Her senses were on their way to overload and approaching a crescendo, when she heard a zipper. She struggled to register the noise however as the vibrator drove her closer and closer to the brink of release.

Just as she was about to climax, Bob pulled her panties to the side and switched the vibrator off. Beth's eyes flew open in surprised disappointment and frustration because of the sexual tension and the closeness of her release, denied.

She felt the vibrator first being rotated, stirring her wetness inside her deep tunnel, and then being gently withdrawn. Her pussy walls closed in behind the thick plastic as it was slid out through her tight tunnel until it slipped from between her young pussy lips.

This left a void inside her. She had been getting used to the object in her pussy, and one which had been driving her towards a powerful climax. She knew she shouldn't feel this way, but she was just beginning to miss the feeling of fullness that the vibrator had given her, when suddenly something hot and hard touched her spread pussy lips.

She jumped at the feeling of a large warm bulbous shape rubbing up and down her wet pussy lips, coating itself in her juice and nudging down against her clit. She gasped each time it slid down to nudge her there.

"Oh God! Please, please. No! Oh God. Please! No!" she pleaded with him.

Bob ignored her pleas, and with his large, thick prick sticking out in front of him, slid his hands up to her waist where her dress lay bunched. He gripped her narrow waist firmly in his large, strong hands, and carried on firmly nudging his large cock head up and down her exposed slit, until the entire tip was slick with her juice.

"Oh no! Please! Oh fuck! Please!" she pleaded with him passionately.

It wasn't until Bob stopped moving and engaged the hot throbbing head into the narrow entrance of her young pussy, did Beth consider what she had actually been pleading for; for him to stop touching her completely, or for him to stop teasing her and push it into her now very aroused and needy body. She didn't have time to conclude this internal debate because she let out a whimper as Bob nudged forward.

"Very well" said Bob, with excitement. "Here you go."

His large cock head spread her tight pussy lips wide around itself as it pulsed forward, trying to gain entry into her body. Beth sobbed under the pressure on her opening, but gasped loudly each time he pulsed forward, slowly pressing further in between her lips.

Her pussy was tight and his cock was thick, and it took some working, but with her legs tied wide and her slippery juices coating them both, it wasn't long before the large bell end suddenly slipped between her lips.