Beth is Taken Ch. 05: Double Trouble Trebled

Story Info
The family demand more from Beth.
14.7k words
4.82
20.4k
26

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story immediately follows Chapter 4, Beth meets the Family, which should be read beforehand to give the context and characters.

******

Double Trouble Trebled: The Family Demand More from Beth.

While Drew was having his way with the girl, Bob and Roger had agreed the next move, having decided to abandon the game of cards completely. Roger had cleared the card table and fetch five big white pillows. Bob had fetched more rope.

Bob now moved in on her and knelt down on the floor, drawn by the sexy sight of the well-pumped teenager lying tied-up and helpless and unconscious, with cream oozing from her wet pussy. He mopped up her sodden hole with a towel, trying to capture the copious liquids there.

Meanwhile Roger had placed a white pillow over opposite sides of the card table close to the edge, and had carefully arranged the other three pillows in the centre.

Then Bob carefully lifted Beth's limp body off the floor and carried her over to the table. With Roger's help he positioned her on her back on the small table, padded by the pillows. Her head rested just over the edge of one side, resting on the pillow, with her long hair falling straight down towards the floor and her bottom perched right on the opposite edge.

The three pillows in the centre supported her back, padded her arms still pinned tightly behind her, and made her body arch backward, thrusting her lovely round breasts up towards the ceiling.

While Beth was still semi-unconscious, murmuring gently, they untied her ankles from her legs, allowing her legs, still in the white sheer lace-top stockings, to flop down a bit. They each grabbed an ankle, and bent it out and back under the table, and tied it securely to the top of each top leg there, leaving her thighs spread and her legs immobile.

They then looped a rope under each of her upper arms, near her shoulders, and brought these ropes over the top edge of the table, lopped them underneath, and tied them to the top of the bottom legs. She was now tied-down firmly onto the table top, padded on the pillows, with her heaving breasts thrust upwards and her pussy spread.

As the two men checked the tightness and securing of all the knots, Beth slowly regained consciousness, breathing deeply and opened her eyes to find herself helplessly trussed to the card table. She lifted her head to look down at herself and complained and started to struggle, but the ropes were tight enough to prevent any movement.

Bob stood at her head and holding the sides of her face gently, tilted her head backwards over the edge of the table, padded by the pillow. Beth gasped as his cock, helped by the blue pill, sprung out above her upside-down face and guessed what might be coming. She started to whimper in protest, but Bob dipped his hips and lowered his cock-head to her lips. She tried to keep her mouth closed but Bob applied pressure with his thumbs and prised her jaw open.

Pushing forward, he managed to spread her lips wide around his cock head and she moaned in protest as the fleshy tasting hot tip entered her warm wet mouth. He could feel her soft tongue as he pushed into her mouth a little and let his throbbing hardness rest in the warmth.

She could not prevent him from stroking the large head gently in and out through her lips, rubbing along her tongue. He held her head steady as he slid his cock deeper into her mouth, nudging the back of her throat. Beth gagged a little as she felt the entrance to her throat blocked by his large cock head. She gasped around his cock as he withdrew it so that the head was just inside her lips, before pushing back into her.

Bob started sliding steadily in and out, stroking his long cock through her mouth and nudging into the back of her mouth each time. He started to push a little harder, nudging that teeny bit deeper into her throat, opening it up slightly each time.

Beth's head was helplessly tilted back as the strong man used her mouth. She weakly struggled in her bondage and glugged around the throbbing head as he pumped her mouth gently, each stroke getting a little bit longer.

Meanwhile, Roger had been admiring her pussy. Again. It was nicely spread by her tied legs and framed by the white lace of her lace bustier, garter straps and stockings. He undressed completely, then grabbed a chair and placed it between her thighs, and sat down.

He took hold of the end of the vibrator, still humming in her arse, and rotated it gently. With her mouth gagged by Bob's cock, all she could do was flap her hands ineffectually and squirm her lower half, vainly trying to wriggle away from Roger -- but Bob was in front of her -- hopeless case.

Roger turned the vibrator this way and that and started sliding it in and out of her tight arse, screwing her with it. While he moved the vibrator, his other hand placed flat on her abdomen below the bottom of the bustier lace trim, and his thumb stretched the flesh above her pussy taught. This made her swollen clit project from under its hood, and throb out in the open.

Roger leant forward and she squealed against Bob's cock as she felt a warm, wet tongue slurp its way up the whole length of her dripping pussy, including licking over her sensitive clit. Roger began to tongue bath her lovely young pussy, enjoying the taste of her flesh and glad that Bob had mopped all of Drew's juices away.

Roger continued to slide the vibrator in her bottom as his tongue lapped firmly up and down her slit. He pressed his tongue into her folds, seeking deeper inside her and she whimpered and quivered in her bonds, especially each time his tongue lapped at her throbbing clit, making her jerk slightly.

On the other side of the table, Bob was enjoying reaming her mouth, and by now he was thrusting the head of his cock into Beth's throat. Her throat muscles clenched around it involuntarily as he thrust them apart to gain deeper access.

Beth was completely helpless to resist the two men, tied down tightly and held still on the table top as they molested her. She could feel her body responding to the pussy-licking Roger was giving her, and she didn't know how she would react if he drove her to another climax. Nevertheless, she could feel her senses being aroused yet again and slowly building towards a massive climax as she was forced to endure the molestations of both men.

Roger stiffened his tongue and drove it between her pussy lips. He penetrated into her love tunnel and licked his way around inside the entrance before slurping the collected juice up to her clit and flicking it firmly. He kept repeating this action while sliding the vibrator around in her bottom, until he could feel the captive beauty trembling at the sensations, and climbing towards a climax.

Just as Beth was about ready to explode in orgasm, Roger's tongue left her abruptly, and he stood up. Gripping her spread thighs firmly, he dipped his long, hard cock down to the entrance of her wet, spread, teenage pussy, and touched her flesh. She started from the feel of hot flesh as he nuzzled it into her opening.

Then Roger caught Bob's eye. Bob gripped the sides of her head firmly and braced himself. As Bob lunged forward, he slid his long cock straight down her throat and into her gullet. At exactly the same time, Roger gripped her waist and plunged his thick, long cock deep into her wet teenage pussy in one thrust.

Beth went rigid with surprise and passion as she felt both ends being filled and stretched to capacity. Her tight sensitive pussy moulded around the man-flesh that had just slid firmly and deeply into her teenage pussy, and now nudged against her end wall. She nearly choked on the hot rod of flesh Bob had slid down her throat and into her neck, suffocating her.

Both men loved the feeling of being so deep inside the pretty teenager, and they held themselves firmly embedded in her warm wetness for ages, their throbbing cocks skewering her from both ends, before finally pulling back.

Bob's dick withdrew far enough for Beth to gasp several much needed breaths past the cock-head. Roger withdrew until his impressive cock had just the large round tip held tightly within her pussy lips. Then, synchronised, they both plunged fully back into her lush body.

They started fucking her slow and deep at both ends. Roger gripped her narrow waist and used it as leverage to slide in and out of her. Bob's hands left her head and slid down her neck. His palms slid down over her bare chest and when they reached the lace top of the bustier, they slipped underneath the cup, lifting the material out of the way.

Beth moaned as her lovely soft breasts were exposed and Bob placed his large palms, firmly cupping each one and squeezing them firmly for grip while he slid in and out of her throat. Roger fucked her good and slow and deep, making sure his dick rubbed across the underside of her clit and slid across her G-spot inside her clutching pussy.

Both strong men held her very firmly as they started to pump Beth with their large cocks. She was held captive for their pleasure as they spit roasted her on her back, reaming out her pussy and throat. She could not resist them as they fucked her, slowly increasing the speed and urgency until after a while they were really going for it.

Beth could only just snatch a breath between every other shallow thrust from Bob. Her hands scrabbled for freedom and purchase to no avail. Her naked breasts heaved and thrust up into Bob's large firm hands as he squeezed them and tweaked the hard nipples. She kicked and struggled, but there was precious little give in any of the ropes, and the men just clamped their hands even more securely around her lithe body.

Roger was enjoying fucking the pretty young girl immensely. His large cock was being squeezing beautifully by her tight pussy and he could feel her clit nudged under his shaft at the end of each stroke. The vibrator in her bottom buzzed merrily away inside her, exciting all her inner flesh and also the hot pumping shaft in her pussy.

This, along with Bob's cock plugging her throat and restricting her air supply and the overwhelming feeling of complete helplessness, was all too much for Beth's body to resist. The two men could feel her body being aroused and wound up and pushed beyond its limits and presently they felt her body start to tense and quiver.

Beth squeaked briefly between Bob's thrusts, then her body arched and she bucked strongly in her bonds and the hold of the men, as her body was wracked by a series of long, powerful orgasms. The men continued to hold her tightly and pound her firmly as she rode the crest of an incredible orgasmic wave. They reamed her harder and deeper as they felt her body convulsing again and again around their pumping cocks.

Her pussy fluttered around Roger's cock and her throat stiffened up around Bob's cock until neither man could take the sensations any more. With a roar, both men buried themselves as deep as possible into her soft body. Bob was balls deep down her throat and Roger was fully buried inside her warm pussy.

In an instant, both cocks swelled even larger before jerking and pulsing along their lengths to discharge a large spurt of sperm deep into the helpless teenager from each end. This in turn triggered another intense orgasm in Beth.

The three of them were joined firmly together as they all came together. The two men pumped her deeply as their cock both spewed gallons of cool sticky spunk deep up inside her body: Bob injecting straight down her throat and into her stomach, and Roger jetting powerfully into her pussy, flooding her. Pulse after pulse shot through both dicks as the young girl convulsed and shook and bucked in their grasp, while she was climaxing and being filled up with fluid.

Finally, Bob slipped back and out of her, still holding her soft breasts in his palms, and she squealed and gasped in bucket loads of air. She continued to orgasm from the firm pumping Roger was still giving her, his dick implanted within her depths still jerking and throbbing as it disgorged its sperm. She groaned and shrieked and moaned and squealed as she came hard.

Once the final pulse of Roger's cock had finished, he started slowing down, still sliding the full length within her, until he eventually slowed to a halt and rested, still with his throbbing cock embedded in her pussy. Beth coughed up spunk and mewled and gasped, her eyes closed in passion as she recovered from her intense ordeal. Roger's cock continued to throb, but he slid it out of her as it started to soften. A large blob of cum gushed out of her gaping pussy.

Beth lay there, eyes closed, body trembling, breasts heaving as she caught her breath and her young body recovered from the strain of the onslaught and her multiple orgasms. Roger and Bob had staggered back and both sat heavily on nearby chairs, panting hard, but with satisfied grins on their faces.

Suddenly Beth's phone pinged with a message. Roger groggily looked around for it, having hastily cleared it from the card table earlier. He managed to locate it on a side table near the couch.

"Oh shit!" he swore, once he'd checked the message for Beth. "looks like Chris is still looking for her. He might be heading back soon to check here!"

At that moment, the house phone rang. Roger got up to answer it, glancing across to the girl splayed out on her back on the card table. He didn't think she'd make much noise. Once he'd answered, he moved off down the corridor to talk to whoever it was.

Drew and Bob listened in on the part of the conversation they could hear.

"Hello?.... Oh, Hi Chris, are you enjoying yourself?.... What?.... Bethany?.... What?.... No.... No, she's not turned up here.... She said she was where?... No, I thought she was coming here first.... Yeah. But you left before she'd turned up, so I thought you knew more than me.... No.... No.... Yes, will do, but it's getting a bit late. She might have called it a day by now.... OK, Good luck. See you later on, or in the morning."

Roger hung up and came back to his brothers. "That was my gormless son. He seems to have lost his pretty girlfriend and is still looking for her. I don't expect he'll find her out there. I think I've bought us some more time, but we'd better clean things up down here, just in case he shows up, soon. He will eventually of course."

"No problem" replied Drew, who had recovered somewhat from his own previous exertions and had got dressed again while Roger was on the phone. He approached the hapless maiden and started releasing her from the table. He untied her legs and gently let them dangle over the bottom of the table. He switched off the vibrator that had still been buzzing away deep in her bottom and eased it out of her.

Beth hardly registered him as he hooked the lace cups of the bustier back over her still up-thrust breasts to give her a smidgen of modesty -- difficult with her pussy exposed and dribbling cum onto the floor.

He then gave her a little more recovery time as he gathered up the rest of her discarded clothes; her dress, her panties and her heels. He then grabbed her bag, and then turned to Roger.

"You hide her clothes and keep her phone out of sight. And for God's sake put it on silent. I'll take her upstairs to your bedroom, Rog. If Chris asks, say I've invited Suzie around, and not to disturb us. You can cover the rest for yourselves!" Drew nodded his head at their nakedness.

Drew went back to Beth lying back on the table. He put his arm under her shoulders and her eyes flickered open as he propped her up into a sitting position. He set about untying her hands and arms from behind her back, giving her much needed respite from the restraints, and allowing her to rub the circulation back into her arms. She made no attempt to run; she was too tired.

Then, hanging her bag over his elbow, Drew moved to pick her up. She was too exhausted to talk or protest as he put her arm around his neck, then hoisted her into his arms. She felt tired and sweaty as he easily carried the semi-limp girl upstairs, through several doors and along a long corridor to the back of the house.

He took her through several more doors and into the large master bedroom, Roger's own room. He dropped her bag there and sat her on the edge of the huge king-sized bed. Holding her steady, he unbuckled the gag from where it had been dangling loose around her neck.

Then he carried her through to the huge en-suite bathroom. She was just starting stir as he placed her carefully on the padded toilet seat, making sure she could support herself. He fetched her handbag and placed it on the counter.

"Get yourself showered and freshened up, love" he encouraged her. "I'll be right outside if you need anything." Then he left her with several large towels and closed the door. Beth thought she heard it shut and then a click as it was locked from the outside. Once she'd composed herself, and taking no chances, she went over to the door to also lock it from the inside, only to find that there was no lock on the inside.

"They HAVE done this before!" she thought to herself in horror. She had a quick look for her phone in her bag, but wasn't surprised to find that it was missing. "Beth, girl. What have you got yourself into this time?" she scolded herself.

Knowing that Drew was waiting outside, having locked the door, and noting that there were no windows to escape by, she decided to actually take this private opportunity to freshen up as he had suggested. She was too tired to consider fighting them any longer, and simply hoped that this opportunity for a shower marked the end of their abuse of her, and they would now let her go. She hoped.

She didn't know how much time she had, so she stripped off the remains of her clothes: her stockings and the bustier. She had laced it up tightly and it was a relief to free her body from this final constriction. Now naked, she sat a long time on the toilet, trying to expel everything from inside her, before stepping into the shower.

Beth took her time in the shower, luxuriating in the hot water as it revived her and eliminated the aches from the bindings and her treatment. She couldn't fully relax, because she knew Drew could come in at any time, but took a lot of time to wash her "underneath", and she also washed her long brown hair.

While Beth was showering, Drew popped downstairs to get a drink and tell the others where he had put the beauty. Roger and Bob despite having worn themselves out, had both got dressed and cleaned up the kitchen and lounge area.

Gone were Beth's clothes and shoes. The mobile was on silent and in Roger's pocket. The pillows had been returned, and the couch cushions put back to normal. The card table had been put back and re-laid as if in the middle of a game, complete with drinks and chips. Bob and Roger were relaxing on the couch, feigning an "interruption" to the card game.

Beth's wine glass had been put in the dishwasher -- if Chris asked, it was Suzie's drink. The kitchen table was now back in its original position and featured some of the items Roger thought had been on it beforehand. He'd had to wipe up some fluid from the floor and the wooden chair, but felt it had been worth the effort.

All of the rope that had been wound around Beth and the table, Bob had packed back into the hold-all, along with both vibrators and the butt-plug, wiped clean of course. Drew cast his eyes around, looking for any stray clues that might betray Beth's presence, and then, grabbing the hold-all went to return upstairs.

"Drew!" Roger called after him. "Hold up a second!" Drew was annoyed that he'd been delayed, but returned to see what Roger had to say.

"Because of the blue pills, Bob and I thought we might be good to go again in another hour. And if we keep her much longer, she'll need something else to wear after her shower. And I think I've got just the thing." Now Drew was interested.