Beth is Taken Ch. 05: Double Trouble Trebled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the bottom drawer of the dresser in my room," Roger continued, "there's a Honey Birdette gift box. It was meant for one of my, er, friends, but she never got round to trying it on. It should fit Beth quite well, maybe a little tight on her."

Drew's eyes lit up at the prospect of some more "delicates" for Beth to wear, so he thanked Roger and headed back to the master bedroom. Placing the hold-all on the floor, he went to the dresser to look for the package Roger had mentioned.

"Well, well, well" he chuckled to himself, as he lifted out the gift-box and peeked inside amongst the tissue paper. "Nice one Rog! This'll look great on Bethany tonight."

Hearing the shower just stopping, he placed the box on the bed facing the en-suite, and went about preparing the master bedroom, closing the curtains and clearing the bed. He rummaged around in the hold-all and found a number of items which might shortly come in very handy, stashing them near the bed. Then he locked the sturdy bedroom door with the key that was in the lock, removing it. He knew Roger had another key hidden in the house somewhere.

Then, having given Beth ten minutes or so since the shower had stopped, he unlocked and opened the en-suite door a crack. Without looking through, he waved the gift box through the opening and called to Bethany.

"Beth, I think you need to put this on before we can let you leave. All of it please."

He waited, holding the box in his hand through the crack in the door. After a long pause, and a heavy sigh, the package was snatched from him. He closed the door, chuckling to himself at the potential prospect of her actually putting on the Honey Birdette lingerie.

He arranged a few more things, then sat on the bed, waiting patiently for Beth to emerge. If she took too much longer, he would go in and fetch her out himself.

After about half an hour, and just as Drew was losing patience, the door was tested and tentatively opened.

As the door swung open and Beth stepped out, Drew could not help but gasp at the vision before him. Beth stood there coyly with her hands behind her, looking all innocent and sexy, anxiously rocking on her feet. She had put on the items in the box.

The main garment was a beautiful white semi-transparent polka dot (with black dots) babydoll. It incorporated a white corset-like bodice underneath, tightly cinching in her already shapely narrow waist.

Thin shoulder straps and a push-up shelf demi-bra pushed up and enhanced Beth's generous bosom into a lovely soft globes of flesh. The cups looked possibly a size too small for her breasts, making them lift and swell even more above the cups, and giving her a fantastically deep cleavage.

From the underwired bra cups, the flimsy skirt fell straight to upper thigh level, flaring out as it fell. The babydoll had a flimsy matching triangular thong and the bodice was clipped tightly to white lace-topped stockings.

Her towel-dried hair fell around her shoulders as she just stood there, swaying a little and biting her bottom lip in nervousness, unsure of what to do next. She looked stunningly sexy.

Drew sat there, transfixed by the young teenage beauty, with her look completely refreshed by her shower and the sexy new lingerie. After ogling her from tip to toes from where he sat, he finally managed to shake off his awe at her sheer attractiveness and desirability. She looked good enough to devour.

He decided that, despite the lock on the bedroom door, she might attempt to make a break for it, and so he sprung to his feet and approached the lovely teen. She took a step back and looked up at him in trepidation as he loomed over her and cornered her against the wall, trapping her with his arms to either side.

She looked so vulnerable and sexy with her soft cleavage rising and falling towards him with each breath. He stroked her hair, smiling down at her before his hand interlace in her hair behind her head. His other hand gently tipped her chin up to him and he held her head as his mouth came down onto hers.

Beth moaned in protest as his lips firmly moulded over hers and his tongue started to explore her soft mouth, his hands holding her head steady so she couldn't escape the kiss. Her hands went to his chest and tried to push him away, but he was much too strong for her.

While he held her mouth firmly to his with one hand behind her head, his other hand snaked around her waist and held her steady as he moved his body firmly against hers and gently squashed her against the wall.

Beth's eyes opened wide in surprise and she murmured her complaints into his mouth as he kissed her more deeply, clamping his lips over hers while his long tongue explored inside her mouth and tried thrusting down her throat as he had before. Beth struggled against him, but was unable to break her body or mouth away from him.

After deeply snogging her for a while, making his loins stir against her tummy, he finally released her mouth and she gasped for air, panting slightly. He put both hands on her hips and held her there, gently rocking her as he looked down at the pretty young woman in his hold.

His hands moved firmly up her sides, pressing the babydoll skirt into the corset support underneath, feeling her curves as his palms slid up and around to her breasts. She whimpered and bit her bottom lip, moving her hands up to rest on his chest as his hands placed underneath her full teenage breasts and squeezed them upwards.

She meekly pushed against his chest, weakly trying to move him off her as his hands closed more firmly around her wonderful globes and squeezed more firmly through the padded underwiring, making the pliant flesh bulge above the cups and stirring her nipples against the fabric.

He played with her breasts firmly, moulding his strong palms all over the soft swelling shapes, making her emit little squeaky noises each time he caught a nerve, or tweaked across her nipples, making them stiffen and grow more sensitive by the minute.

He started really squeezing her wonderful boobs into peaks through their cups and then closing his fingers in and around the peaked centres where her nipples were extended out, pinching and squeezing them each time, making her jerk slightly and her lips part in a little gasp each time.

Then Drew decided to sample some of her other delights. He left her breasts heaving and moved his hands firmly to her hip. Drawing her slightly away from the wall, he firmly rotated her by the hips, turning her to face the wall, then gently squeezing her against it. Her hands went up in front of her to stop her breasts being pressed against the cold surface.

Her pert bottom was presented to him, visible under the corset through the semi-transparent skirt of the babydoll. The minimal thong only had a tiny triangle at the back, and so it largely left her bum cheeks exposed. His large hands came down to smooth over her bottom through the flimsy material before dropping below to the lace stocking tops.

He stroked his palms up the backs of her legs, leaving the lace and smoothing up over the soft skin of her thighs, up under the babydoll. The garter straps only slightly hindered him placing his hands over the warm, soft shapes of her smooth buttocks.

The narrow thong did nothing to cover her shapely arse and he started patting, stroking and squeezing her pert bottom, presented beautifully to his gaze. She whined gently and her head pressed sideways against the wall as he squatted down and more forcefully squeezed her bottom, fondling and exploring the smooth semi-pliable shapes in his palms.

Then, he gave each side a good sloppy kiss followed by a resounding slap which made her squawk, and withdrew his hands.

He stood up pressed her firmly flat against the wall. She didn't know why until she felt him lift the back of the baby-doll up to get access to the back of the bodice. Whilst the laces were all done up, they were not very tight because the outfit was already slightly too small for her and the laces were difficult to get at herself.

Drew knew he could do better, so one by one, he untied each lace, tugged it tight and retied it. Beth winced as she felt her torso being restricted: her waist narrowing and her lungs unable to take really deep breaths. Once he had tightened each lace, Drew made it worse by going back and re-tightening each once again. This time, he raised his knee into her bottom and pushed to give him leverage with both his hands to tighten up the bodice as much as he could.

Finally satisfied, he held her front against the wall as he reached over and picked up a heavy black leather belt. He fed it around her narrow waist, under the baby-doll skirt, and buckled it tightly around her narrowest point. He let the skirts fall back down, but there was a slit in the back which allowed the solid loop on the back of the belt to line up with the opening.

Beth held still against the wall while she got used to the tightness of the bodice and the belt. She felt him lift aside her hair and then suddenly a black leather collar was being fitted snugly around her slender neck and buckled in at the back.

Whist these new attachments didn't actually restrict her limb movements, she feared more was to come so she started whining and pleading with him to just let her go home. This was the most noise that she had made for a while, which disconcerted Drew. Since he knew Chris might be home soon, and despite the locked door and the distance to the main house, he didn't want to take any chances.

Beth's protests were cut short by an even larger ball-gag being shoved into her mouth. She squealed her protests, but the squashy red ball tightly filled her mouth so very little sound other than murmurs and grunts came out. She reached up with her hands to try to take it out of her mouth. Drew quickly buckled it tightly into place with the black leather strap -- tighter than the last gag, effectively muffling her cries.

Then he grabbed for one of her wrists. He wrestled it down and behind her, her other hand ineffectual at unbuckling the gag on its own. Drew set about buckling a long, solid black leather cuff to her slender wrist, ensuring both straps were nice and secure. This cuff was riveted back to back to another cuff at right angles.

Drew held the first arm in place while he wrestled her other wrist behind her back. He bent her arms up behind her, crossed her wrists high up behind her back and tightly strapped the second to the first. Her arms were now crossed and pinned together high up in her back. But Drew hadn't finished yet.

He held her increasingly struggling body against the wall with one hand and reached over for a short leather strap. One end buckled onto the back of her collar and the other buckled onto a loop between her fixed together wrist straps. This kept her arms tucked high up in her back with her hands between her shoulder blades.

Another short leather strap slipped horizontally through the loop on the back of belt and around her strapped wrists. Once this was buckled up tight, it held her arms tight into her body. A final leather belt went all around her torso, high underneath her breasts, and was cinched tight around her already helplessly pinned arms, holding her arms and hands firmly in place and making her upper body completely immobile.

Once he had checked the tightness of all the buckles, tightening a couple of them, he turned her around to face him and stepped back to admire his handiwork.

With her arms once again pinned tightly behind her, Beth's back arched forward which thrust her impressive cleavage towards him. This, and the undersized push-up bra, made her full breasts swell obscenely above the confines of the reinforced cups. Only the nipples and lower half of her round orbs were covered and the rest looked like they might burst free at any second.

She looked up at him as she tested her bonds, but it was soon clear to her that they were not going to move at all and she was stuck until someone decided to free her. Her breaths came quicker, constricted by the tight corset, and her fright at being trussed up so tightly, making her soft bosom heave up and down.

Drew cupped her upturned, gagged face in both hands and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Well aren't you completely adorable" he teased. Beth could only manage muffled moans in protest.

Drew guided her by her shoulders over to the large upholstered dressing table chair. Positioning her behind it, he bent her forward over the back of the lush padding of chair. Now her feet were just on tip-toe and her pert bottom was thrust up and out towards him. He gave it a couple of playful smacks for good measure before withdrawing to fetch a couple of items.

Beth wriggled about over the back of the chair, trying to pull her wrists free, but did not make any impression on the tight leather before Drew returned. All she achieved was to jiggle her upturned bottom enticingly.

Drew had a little box which contained a number of tiny padlocks. He set about clicking them into all the buckled straps which held her hands and arms so tightly. Each buckle had a small metal eye which protruded through the stiff leather strap a couple of holes up from the buckled hole itself. Once the little padlock was clicked through the eye, it was impossible to undo the buckle without releasing the padlock aside from actually cutting the tough leather.

The only strap that Drew left unlocked was for the gag, but the others were now totally tight and secure. Beth was effectively locked into all the leather straps binding her wrists and arms. She was under no illusion as to what the little clicking sound going on behind her was, and she slumped over the back of the chair, sighing in defeated resignation.

The next thing Beth knew was that Drew was rubbing his hand up the crack of her bottom, then delving his fingers downwards. She squirmed uncomfortably as he followed the narrow string of the thong down between her round cheeks and probed a finger down between her legs.

She was bent over with her arms tied very tightly behind her, her bottom sticking out and her breasts thrust down and forwards. She couldn't do much to stop him as his finger wriggled down and followed the narrow scrap of flimsy material over the groove of her pussy. She squeezed her legs tightly together as he probed her pussy from behind, running his finger tip up and down along her slit, pressing the thong material into her.

He pressed firmly between her pussy lips, trying to push into her sensitive slit slightly, hindered by her legs squeezed tightly together in her attempt to limit his access to her body. But Drew used a foot to prise her feet apart and placed his knees in between hers, keeping her legs parted slightly. This allowed him more room to explore her soft pussy from behind with his finger, rubbing down to her clit and tapping it and circulating over it. She twitched and squeaked as he played with her like that for a while.

Eventually Drew got bored and decided to progress thing a little. He hooked a finger under the narrow strip of cloth and lifted it away from her pussy with a mild slurp; she was starting to get moist. But instead of probing her pussy, he tugged the string over one cheek to the side, exposing her pussy, but also her little anus.

Drew squirted a little lubricant on the tip of one finger, then touched it to her bum hole. Beth squeaked in surprise as he rubbed around the tight muscle, working the lubricant around there, before trying to work his fingertip in through the clenched opening.

She started to wriggle and squirm anew, protesting mildly as he working his fingertip around and into the opening, opening it up slightly and pushing his finger into her bottom. She was very tight and tried to clench herself tighter. He slapped her bottom with his other hand, and before she could recover, thrust his finger firmly into her bottom.

Beth's sharp cry was largely muffled by the gag as she felt his finger invade her from behind. His large digit worked right up to the knuckle, aided by the lubricant. He turned it inside the warmth of her soft body, feeling the clutching walls, before withdrawing.

He applied another generous squirt of lubricant along the length of his finger, especially at the tip and quickly plunged it back into her rear. She squeaked again, but the finger slid more easily. He pumped it in and out of her several times, tuning it inside, stroking her internal walls, and spreading the lubricant throughout. He repeated this several times, ensuring that plenty of lubricant was filling her tight rear hole.

Then Beth was startled anew as she felt a cold, smooth shape press firmly against her rear opening. Drew has squirted a load of lubricant onto a long shiny metal tube. This item had a rounded tip and looked like a vibrator of sorts, connected to a wired unit. It was about an inch in diameter and he set about inserting it into her bottom.

Beth wriggled and squirmed afresh as she felt the unyielding object being worked into her, sliding deeper and deeper into her anus, stretching the opening and fitting snug and tight inside her. The long tube of steel slid further into her until near the end it narrowed to allow her anal muscle to clench it in, before a final flare to ensure it would stay there.

Drew tapped the end, making sure it really was fully embedded inside her bottom. Then he snapped the thong back in place, capturing the anal probe deep up inside the beauty, and tucked the controls into the upper belt around her. She could feel the solid metal cylinder pressing against various internal parts of her rear as Drew grabbed her bound arms and hauled her up.

He pulled her over towards the bed and she whimpered aloud not just from feeling the probe sliding around inside as her thighs moved, but also as she realised what he likely had planned for her next.

Drew left her feeling awkward, standing next to the bed, while he placed a couple of large white pillows vertically in the centre of the otherwise clear four-poster bed.

Beth could have made a break for it then, but with her arms strapped up and the anal probe filling her, she felt unable to walk much, let alone run, and the door was locked anyway. Instead she stood nervously awaiting whatever Drew had planned for her, shifting slightly from foot to foot, her arms straining within the straps, her chin dribbling a little drool past the gag.

When he was satisfied that the pillows were stacked in the correct position, Drew came back to her, scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the side of the bed. He knelt forward on the side of the bed with her, and shuffled forward until he reached the centre, where he laid the captive girl lengthways over the pillows.

Her head lay back a little while her pelvis was lifted up. This, the pillows and her arms trapped behind her back helped her back arch up towards the ceiling, thrusting her breasts upwards and offering the swelling, heaving shapes to his gaze.

Beth wriggled her bottom and struggled again to try to free her hands from the straps and as she noticed Drew stripping, watching her lovely body as he did so.

She lifted her head and pleaded with him pitifully with her eyes and high pitched whines as he climbed onto the bottom of the large bed. Ignoring her pleas and holding a dainty stocking-clad ankle in each hand, he spread her legs wide as he nestled on his front between her luscious thighs.

He reached up and gripped around her narrow waist, positioning her exactly in the middle of the pillows. Drew untucked the anal probe controls and put them on the bed to her side near her waist. Beth let her head fall back, realising the futility of her pleas, meaning that her breasts were the highest peaks of her body, thrust upward by the curve of her back.

Her pussy was also thrust up, towards Drew's face. He stroked through the babydoll down the sides of her body, tightly held by the under-corset. He rested on his elbows, face level with her pussy.