Beth is Taken Ch. 05: Double Trouble Trebled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stroked up her thighs under the babydoll skirt, feeling her stocking tops and, reaching round to her bare pussy, to find it wet and dribbling. She gasped as they stroked her pussy and clit with their fingers, playing with her young body.

She tried to wriggle free from their hold, pleading and complaining with pathetic mewls and squeaks through the gag, and futilely straining her arms in the tight straps at her back.

They decided that she needed further restraining and silencing, so called over to Drew who was watching from the chair. He fumbled around in the bag and threw them another gag. This was a penis gag, but the thick penis shape itself was removable, leaving a gaping hole which would hold the mouth open.

Bob unbuckled the ball gag and managed to prise it out of her mouth. Beth gasped in a couple of rapid breaths before crying out to them to release her. Her cries were quickly silenced as Roger thrust the new gag, still with the large penis attachment, into her mouth.

Bob inserted it fully into the resisting teenager's mouth and buckled it firmly in place by the leather strap under her hair. She was now even more effectively silenced than before, the only sounds coming from her were muffled grunts. But now the gagging element was easily removable.

Then Drew threw them another black leather strap. Bob slipped this around her shoulders, being careful not to squeeze her bulging breasts, slipped through loops in her wrist binders, making sure it was tightly buckled and keeping her hands trapped in an even tighter package into her back. This thrust her lovely breasts out farther. Drew threw Bob one of the tiny padlocks which he clicked into place, locking the new strap in position.

They let her test the security of the tighter restraint, and she squirmed in anguish to no effect. Then they held her steady in her kneeling position, her knees spread, and returned their hands to molest her helpless body.

Roger held her torso upright and steady by the leather straps at her back with one hand, while his other snaked up her stockinged inner thigh to her pussy. He started stroking and probing her pussy lips which were still dribbling a little cum and juice. He complained to Drew, who threw him a towel to mop up the excretions. Then Roger went back to play with her soft pussy, dipping into her wetness within and then circulating a fingertip around her clit.

Meanwhile Bob slipped one large hand under the babydoll skirt and placed it on her nearest arse cheek and hefted it tightly. His other hand closed over and around her nearest breast, thrust forward by her arched back. He squeezed it tightly through the cup, making the soft flesh bulge and almost allowing her swollen nipple to pop free. Bob deliberately nudged her nipple back and forth through the material, trying to get it to swell even larger.

Beth whimpered quietly behind the deep gag as they fondled and played with her for a while, watching in dismay as their cocks swelled and rose until they were both sticking obscenely out towards her from either side.

They turned Beth on her knees to face the head of the bed whilst Roger shifted around to kneel up facing her. Bob shuffled to kneel behind her and they held her steady as they closed in to squeeze her soft body between theirs.

Bob's hands snaked around her sides, gripping her already cinched-in waist firmly as both hands clamped fully over the swelling shapes of her round boobies. She moaned into the gag as he squeezed her breasts in his palms and his hard hot cock rubbed up the top of her bottom and up her back.

Roger's hands snaked around her hips and down, ruffling up the babydoll and grasping under both bum cheeks to squeeze them firmly towards him. His hot throbbing cock pressed firmly up her tummy towards the strap under her breasts. She was sandwiched between them as they held her steady and fondled her soft body in their strong hands for a few minutes.

Then Roger and Bob exchanged a few wards and her eyes showed her helpless anxiety as they shifted her sideways a little. Bob still knelt close behind her, holding her up on her knees, as Roger shifted himself to sit in the middle of the bed with his legs straight down. His dick pointed upwards, all angry, long and thick.

Roger sat up and between him and Bob, they managed to lift up Beth's right knee and shifted her across so that she now knelt straddling Roger's thighs. She looked down in horror at the tip of his large cock, pointing up at her as they shuffled her forward a little.

She struggled and tried sitting back on his legs to get away from his manhood, but Bob, grabbing the tight leather straps around her torso, pulled her back up.

Roger shuffled down a little and lay back, his head on the pillow as he positioned himself between the stocking clad thighs of this helpless princess. He looked up into her frightened eyes, then down at her heaving breasts and finally at her naked pussy, glistening with wetness.

His hands went to her waist to hold her steady as he positioned her over the tip of his throbbing cock, which twitched and stood up towards her. Beth had her eyes wide open as he settled her directly over his round tip and started pulling her down towards him.

Her knees were still weak from the quivering ordeal Drew had recently put her through, so she struggled to resist but Bob held her steady and sure enough her knees started to buckle and spread as Roger forced her down slowly. She felt something hot brush the insides of her upper thighs, and she shrieked into the gag and tried to regain her legs. But she was too late.

Bob placed his hands on her shoulders with a steady downward pressure, ensuring she couldn't lift herself back up. Roger held her thighs just as the tip of his cock touched her pussy lips and she groaned in frustration. He held her still, suspended with her knees just touching his sides, and jiggled his cock against her wet pussy lips. Her juice slid down to coat the bulbous head of his thick cock with lubricant which dribbled down his considerable shaft.

When he felt that his cock was covered enough, he held her soft stocking clad thighs firmly and, spreading them apart lowered her VERY slowly down onto him. As she felt herself inching lower, Beth tried to struggle free, but he held her steady as he impaled her slowly onto his thick cock.

The bulbous bell end spread her wet and sensitive pussy lips wide around its girth as she was slowly forced down over it. She whimpered and wriggled as she felt her body open up to the invading pole while she was helplessly lowered onto the hot, throbbing pole of flesh.

Her squirming to get free only helped her muscles work around the man flesh and assisted in her downward passage. He could feel her slowly enveloping his cock, her wriggling felt nice as her tight but slippery body engulfed his manhood, slowly but surely.

Roger moved his hands to her hips, pulling her firmly down over him as her knees slowly slid outwards. She whimpered as more and more of the monster slid up inside her as she was forced down onto his large dick, stretching her tight around him.

He held her bottom firmly as he pulled her, with a squeal, to himself, firmly embedding his throbbing flesh deep up inside her young body, fully pressed against deepest part. Her back arched up and her head tilted back and her eyes stretched wide open as he bottomed out deep up inside her body.

Beth's thighs were now spread and her full weight plus Roger's grip on her bottom and Bob's hands pressing down on her shoulders held her tightly on top of the man underneath her, with the large tip of his cock deep up inside her belly. She was held trapped on him, whimpering and quivering as her body adjusted slowly to the stretching his hot, hard throbbing pole was giving her. Bob felt that Roger could handle her without him, so he withdrew a little, taking his hands from her shoulders.

Holding her hips firmly, Roger gyrated his loins under hers, and circled her in the opposite direction, stirring himself deep inside her soft body. She mewled softly as he enjoyed the feeling of totally penetrating her private hole, worming his cock around inside her tightness. Her breasts heaved up and down over him, the distended nipples threatening to pop through the soft cups of the babydoll.

Then he held her narrow waist, cinched tight by the corset, and started lifting her up. Her eyes rolled a little in her head and her heavy lidded eyes drooped as she felt the wet friction of the large bell end slide out through her pussy, rubbing across the flesh. He lifted her a long way up until the tip was just held within her pussy lips.

Then her eyes flew open and she squealed as he plunged her down onto his cock and thrust up into her at the same time, almost hurting her when he bottomed out inside her again. He started to pump her slowly but firmly up and down his fleshy pole, her quivering body firmly captive and driven by the throbbing cock reaming her out from below.

Roger pumped her solidly up and down his pole for a few strokes and was starting to really enjoy himself until Bob coughed, reminding him of the plan.

Roger settled her fully onto him with his cock embedded deeply and then sat up. He pulled her firmly towards him by her buttocks, then his arms wrapped themselves firmly around her torso, encapsulating her and holding her front tightly against him. She looked pitifully into his eyes as he squeezed her tightly to him, then started leaning back.

As he lay back down, he brought her with him, clamped firmly to his front. This changed the angle of penetration and Beth squealed as his hard dick rubbed against different spots inside her. The act of rocking her forward meant that his dick slid slightly out of her, moving the bell end inside and the shaft nudged across her G-spot, making her squeak through the gag.

Finally, he was laid back and she was lying down on top of him, her up thrust breasts pressed firmly into his chest. Her kneeling thighs were alongside his hips and her pert bottom stuck out, peeking out from below the short, flared skirt of the babydoll.

This was the point, and Bob held her bottom in both hands as he straddled his brother and knelt up behind Beth. She opened her eyes wide and stared into Roger's in alarm as she felt Bob grab the exposed end of the anal probe and moved it around inside her, flexing the walls of her tight rear passage.

He tapped the end sending a sharp shock through her body but then started pulling it out of her. He firmly pulled the metal cylinder out of her bottom, and she sighed in relief now that her stretched bumhole could relax again. Or could it?

She was startled when she felt Bob's hot rod rub up her back between her upturned butt cheeks. He rubbed it up and down the crack, letting a few globs of spit fall onto his shaft and coat it. Drew threw him a small bottle of something and she shrieked in surprise as she felt a cold squirt of liquid right on her sphincter.

Beth squawked into the gag as Bob held her bum cheeks firmly, spreading them slightly. He knelt up to get the angle right before placing the tip of his hard cock against her rear opening.

Roger held her down tightly while Bob steadied himself and directed the slimy pointed tip of his cock at her arsehole and pressed forward. She felt the pressure and struggled as much as she could within the tight confines of her position, still being held in a rock-hard grip by Roger.

But Bob ignored her and pressed his slippery tip against the tight muscle until it gave and the head slipped into her behind. She squealed as he applied steady pressure and his slick cock slid further into her bottom. She felt lovely and tight and luckily the lube and saliva had coated his cock and her walls so well, he slid into her rectum with not much resistance except the tight sphincter muscle.

The two men enjoyed the feeling of her helplessness and her tight body around their cocks as Bob's made its steady progress into her slick but tight arsehole. She felt full in her bottom and the pressure from the meat in her pussy more than doubled the sensation.

Soon Bob's full length was embedded firmly inside her bottom. She gasped for breath in little short snorts around the penis gag in her mouth to try to calm herself from the unbelievable pressure of the double penetration.

Both large dicks were hard as iron, hot and throbbing deep up inside the sexy young girl. The thin membrane between them quivered with three people's blood pumping around the sensitive sleeves. Roger held her firmly on him by his arms around her torso, and Bob held her hips in a tight grip.

Drew had been observing his brothers filling this young teenager up with meat, and wanted to contribute himself. He got up and went around to the side of the bed. He knelt on the bed and shuffled over to the side of her head, still staring down at Roger's grin.

The others held her still as Drew bunched her hair into a pony tail at the back, and gently pulled her head back. He stood up and straddled Roger's head, facing Beth. Her face was now level with his balls. He held her hair back with one hand and removed the penis gag insert with the other. This basically turned the gag into a ring gag where her mouth was held open by the plastic-coated ring behind her teeth.

"Oh Gaaawd! Noooo! Too much! Oooooh! pleeeeease! Too fuuuuuulll!" she bawled through the gaping hole left by the removal of the cock-shaped insert gag.

Drew smiled down at her, cupped her face in both palms, and bent his knees. He leant forward, tilting his dick down until it touched the circular opening.

He moved forward, sliding his cock between her lips, gagging her again. She tried to squeak a protest until his bell end slipped to the back of her mouth and plugged her vocal chords. She could feel the human flesh gagging her now.

Beth was now well and truly triple stuffed! She had never felt so helpless or so full. She had a large cock embedded deep within her pussy, stretching her. A second was plugging her mouth, and a third shaft was buried in her rear end. She felt trapped, impaled and completely defenceless.

She shook and quivered at the helpless feeling of her young, inexperienced body being triply penetrated by three powerful older men; her boyfriend's father and uncles, no less. Her body tingled all through, inside and out by the sheer pressure of the contact inside her three holes. The hot rods of meat inside her throbbed against her wet flesh.

Roger under her, unwound his arms from around her body and moved them under her to her breasts. He lifted her torso up slightly, allowing the Drew to straighten his legs a bit. Then Roger flipped the soft cups of the babydoll down and tucked them into the strap around her chest under her breasts.

Her wonderfully firm and young breasts swelled down towards his chest and the nipples brushed across his chest hair. His large hands circled both breasts and squeezed them so that both nipples firmly pressed into his chest. He began moving the lovely soft shapes back and forth, rubbing the hard nipples from side to side across his chest and making twinges of pleasure spasm in the depths of her pussy against his large cock. She tried to squeal each time but was muffled by the cock in the entrance to her throat.

Then they all started to move inside her. She gasped in surprise as all three begun to slide slowly but deliberately inside her respective holes. They all started very, very slowly, reaming her insides in unison, feeling every inch of her perfect body as they stimulated all her sensitive areas.

They all held her still as Roger flexed his loins and thrust up into her pussy and Bob moved backwards and forwards in her bottom alternately thrusting forwards and into her. Drew in her mouth thrust in as her bottom was filled. Soon they had a steady rhythm and she was whimpering constantly under the onslaught.

The two cocks embedded deep inside her pussy and bottom started vying for space. The hard fleshy poles raked through her soft and sensitive tunnels, rubbing across all her erogenous zones and winding her innocent body up with sexual tension. One would thrust in while the other withdrew and vice versa, making sure that she felt every inward thrust twice as frequently because there were two invading poles of flesh working deep up inside her.

Drew pushed forward and nudged deeper into the entrance of her throat each time, gagging and opening up the warm wet cavity. As they pleasured themselves in her body, they slowly increased the speed, teasing her body higher in the pleasure stakes and driving her arousal upwards.

The intensity of the situation raised her body into a state of forced bliss and the men all enjoyed the feeling of her heightened state of helpless arousal as they forced themselves into her slippery body. The speed increased further and so did the depth of each plunge.

Drew's cock in her mouth was regularly stretching her throat muscles and plugging her air passage. It slipped into her throat and worked its way steadily deeper into her tight neck. She strained in his hold and struggled to breathe.

Bob in her anus bottomed out with his balls slapping her bottom. He reamed her steadily, holding her bottom taught around his invading shaft.

Roger who had his large dick firmly buried deep up her pussy, slid across her G-spot and stretched her out each time. As he bottomed out inside her, the base of his cock squeezed her clit.

Beth was trembling and quaking all over as they solidly fucked her helplessly captive body. Her hands wriggled in her bonds. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her back arched against them all. Her bottom wriggled in their hold. Her stocking clad feet clenched and unclenched in anguish. Her naked breasts trembled and heaved in Rogers's hands. Her hard nipples throbbed against his chest.

To the three brothers, she felt amazing, all warm and wet and slippery and squeaky. They reamed her deep and firmly for a while, loving the power they had over her and the feeling of her softness gripping their pricks. All three cocks were now working to their full depths within her teenage body, sliding through her wet velvet flesh from three directions.

After quite a few minutes of the steadily accelerating pace, she was wound up almost to the brink of a terrific orgasm. When her throat was not being plugged by Drew's long cock, her high pitched squeaks were frantic and close together as all three strong men pounded into her sensitive sopping holes, egging her on.

They coordinated their acceleration until they were all pumping Beth with abandon. As they went into overdrive, thrusting hard into her arse, pussy and throat, her body was finally overloaded with forced arousal and she reached her peak.

With a frightening scream, interrupted regularly by the cock plugging her throat, Beth began to climax, and climax long and hard.

As waves of extreme pleasure smashed through her senses, her body bucked and convulsed in the tight straps and hold of the three men. Her bottom tightened around the cock in her anus, squeezing it harder. Her mouth vibrated and unconsciously sucked at the pistoning cock in her mouth which was gagging her. Her pussy fluttered and twitched all along its length, clutching and milking the large cock pumping through her.

Beth continued to soar on the crest of the gigantic wave of orgasm for long minutes as the men grunted and kept up the relentless pumping, driving her climax on. The three men gripped her even tighter, squeezing her body between them as they powered into her frantically convulsing teenage body. They pumped her deeper and harder, enjoying the feeling of the beautiful teenage girl cumming hard around their sliding members.

Beth was lost in the sheer sensory overload. Her pleasure buffer had been filled to the brim, and then blitzed with white lightning. All thought and deliberate movement ceased and her body, wracked by wave upon crashing wave of pure bliss, kept shaking and convulsing as she was fucked from three directions. All her nerves tingled strongly with uncontrolled ecstasy and unrefined pleasure as her rational mind was swept away.