Beth is Taken Ch. 05: Double Trouble Trebled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men all grunted with the effort of continuing to drive her orgasm for as long as possible, but her warm, soft, wet, tight, squeezing body was becoming too hot to handle, despite them all having blown wads of spunk deep inside her already this evening. It was only a matter of time before one or more of the brothers exploded inside her.

As it happened, they all exploded together, while she was still in the throes of her own orgasm. The effect of the erotic four-way orgasm was amazing. They were a groaning, roaring, grunting mass of slippery flesh, writhing and bucking and spasming all together with Beth helplessly trapped in the centre as the three middle-aged men simultaneously unloaded into the tight teenager.

Great injections of sperm squirted down her throat, blasting straight into her stomach with each deep, plugging thrust. Long cool jets of liquid shot far into her rectum with each plunge from behind. At the end of each long thrust into her warm wetness. powerful sprays of sticky goo squirted deep up inside her juicy pussy, flooding her.

This spurting, thrusting, heaving mass of flesh continued for quite a few minutes, while Beth's own convulsing body continued to milk all three bucking, spewing cocks for every drop of semen they had to give her.

Eventually, when the men were totally spent, they all three thrust forward and held themselves deep up inside her captive body to make their final discharge into her. The powerful sensations of ecstasy, coupled with the partial starvation of oxygen were too much for the poor girl and with a whimper, the beautiful young girl suddenly went limp in their arms.

"You stupid fucker, Drew!" yelled Bob, sliding backwards and out of her tight but slippery rear. "You've suffocated her!"

"Wasn't me!" defended Drew as he quickly withdrew his cock from the warm confines of her throat and mouth, allowing her head to drop forward. "She was handling it fine earlier. It's you two who've driven her unconscious!"

"Chill, you idiots" called Roger under her, who was cradling her face in his hands, his hard cock still embedded deep up her pulsating pussy. "She's breathing OK. She's just overloaded on cum for the moment. She'll be fine."

Roger nevertheless, slid back and out of her, allowing a good glob of cum to gush from her over-filled pussy. He rolled her over onto her side, ensuring her airway was clear, before unbuckling and removing the ring gag.

Bob and Drew looked relieved to see that Beth was in fact breathing. She just looked so beautiful, peaceful and radiant. And well-fucked.

******

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment. Positive comments are always an inspiration for me.