Beth is Taken Ch. 06: A Long Night for Beth

Story Info
Overnight lockdown.
11.1k words
4.65
16.8k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Long Night for Beth

Overnight Lockdown

The three Williams brothers had just tricked, drugged, bound and simultaneously shagged Roger's son Chris's beautiful 18 year old girlfriend Bethany, into oblivion. But Roger as host, felt that she needed more entertainment before he could let her go. He wanted to finish testing her attributes fully. His brothers, however were not required for the next part of his plan and in any case they both looked completely shagged out.

"You guys get dressed and get out of here" Roger strongly suggested to his brothers, as he pulled on his trousers. "I'll look after our guest here and make sure she gets home OK. Now move!"

Bob and Drew dragged themselves away from the seemingly sleeping beauty. Drew visited the bathroom while Bob got dressed, then they swapped over. By the time they were both ready to depart, Beth was starting to stir again.

"Go on. Get going" hissed Roger. "And if you bump into Chris, act normal and only mention 'Suzie' if pushed. I'll catch up with you tomorrow in the pub."

Drew and Bob got the not so subtle hint that they were no longer needed to entertain the little lady, and made their exit down the corridor. Roger relocked the bedroom door behind them, just to be on the safe side.

Then he addressed his attention to the pretty young lady bound up tightly and lying on his bed. He fetched the little padlock key. He had already removed the gag, but Beth was only murmuring quietly to herself. She was only vaguely aware of her surroundings, having demonstrated a propensity to tap out under intense sexual stimulation, and specifically during an intense climax.

She didn't stir much as he rolled her onto her front and proceeded to remove the padlocks that were secured to the buckles on the leather straps, tightly binding her arms. He then undid the tight leather straps, one by one, allowing blood to flow back to her hands and her arms to relax, flopping onto the bed.

Once he had removed all the straps from her, he set about loosening the rear laces of the babydoll bodice, until it was completely undone. He left her to recover on the bed for a few minutes. She was stirring slightly and mewling quietly with her eyes closed. A gentle dribble of cum still seeped out of both her holes.

Roger tidied a few things away in the bedroom, but then lined up a new set of items for her. He needed to check on things in the house, especially if his son, Chris was around, but he dared not leave her unsecured on her own.

He grabbed her feet and swung them round to stick out over the side of the bed. Then he smacked her bottom, making her jump and shriek sharply, effectively waking her up.

She was obviously exhausted and not all together with it as he sat on the edge of the bed, turned her over and pulled her up into a sitting position.

"Come on little lady. Let's get you cleaned up and comfortable for a rest. You've had quite a work-out tonight." He talked to her as he lifted Beth to her feet. She finally understood that her ordeal was now over, and so didn't fight him as he supported her on wobbly legs, over to the en-suite door.

As he guided her through the doorway, she finally managed to find the strength to stand on her own, and turned to him as if to say "you're not coming in here with me." Roger got the message and left her alone to sort herself out, ensuring the outside lock on the door was secure.

While Beth relieved herself and got cleaned up, Roger acted quickly in the bedroom. He stripped off the old sheets and replaced them with clean ones. Then he lined up a number of black leather bondage items along the far edge of the bed. There were straps and buckles and belts and more straps, a collar, a binder and a gag. And he intended to use them ALL on her. He covered the full set of leather items with a sheet, so as not to scare her too much.

But best of all was a soft black leather under-cup corset. It was boned and had a set of heavy buckles down the back as well as many additional loops, buckles and straps around it, and he knew it would look fantastic on her. The trick was to persuade her to put it on, rather than have to wrestle her into it.

Roger had an idea that he thought might work. After he had left her to make herself decent again for a few minutes, he knocked on the door to get her attention. He unlocked it and, only opening it far enough to reach his hand inside, held out her navy blue summer dress.

"Beth, he called. You can put this back on now."

There was a pause before the dress was snatched from his hand.

"But I can't wear this babydoll thing with that. Where is my underwear?" she asked.

"Hang on" replied Roger. He closed the door and then a minutes later opened it again, offering the leather corset in his outstretched hand. "You can wear this" he suggested. "Your bustier looks like it might be ruined" he lied.

Inside, Beth gaped in horror at the mass of black leather and buckles that was being offered to her. She supposed that this was the 'first thing he could put his hands on' and was suspicious that he had ulterior motives. Nevertheless, she did need something to contain her body underneath her old dress. "And my panties?" she asked sceptically.

"We'll sort them out after you come out" Roger assured her, hoping that she would take the bait.

Beth considered her options. She was still trapped, effectively his prisoner until he decided to let her go. She thought she would probably have to do whatever he wanted until then. The fact that he had apparently called it a night and dismissed his horrible brothers was promising. This, and the fact that he had started returning her own clothes was also a good sign of him getting ready to release her. Wasn't it?

"Fine!" she spat, snatching the black leather 'thing' out of his hands. "But you need to give me plenty of time to put this bloody thing on then."

Roger closed the door, delighted that he'd persuaded her to put the corset on herself. This would make things so much easier. But he had definitely picked up on her defiance, and he did not expect her to cooperate very well with the next phase of his plan for her. So he prepared accordingly.

First, he wanted to continue to lull her into a false sense of him about to release her. He knocked on the door and asked her if she wanted something to eat or drink. She replied that she was OK for food, but would like a can of Diet Coke. She specifically asked for a can because she was getting suspicious that he had spiked her earlier drinks. Roger went away to fetch her a drink.

She had just removed the babydoll when the door opened ajar, and a glass of coke was offered through the door, she rolled her eyes in frustration. She had asked for a sealed CAN: he could have spiked the drink now. Taking it, she thanked him for the drink, but when the door was closed, she poured the contents down the sink and ran herself a glass of cold water instead.

"You can't be too careful, Beth" she said to herself, as she downed the cold water. Then, realising the stupidity of her statement in light of what had already happened this evening, she sat on the toilet seat and wept quietly. Beth was snapped out of her self-pity by a sharp knock on the door and a call to hurry up, or be fetched out. She immediately started putting on the black leather corset.

It was only then, to her dismay, that she discovered that it did not have any cups or covering for her breasts: it tucked in snugly underneath her full boobs with some underwiring, lifting them up and pushing them together in spectacular fashion, but had nothing above this to actually cover them. It also seemed to be a size too small for her, like the babydoll had been. She hoped that her summer dress would cover enough for this not to be a problem, so continued to buckle up the corset, but not very tight.

She had decided to keep the white stockings on, to cover her legs as much as possible, and found some narrow dangling leather garter straps from the corset for this purpose. The black leather contrasted sharply with her white stockinged legs, but she didn't care.

She put her little navy blue summer dress back on and tried to adjust it to cover as much of her cleavage as she could. She was aware that it might have been her over-ambitious cleavage that had got her into this trouble to start with, but wearing the corset, she couldn't really minimise it without shortening the straps to hike the dress up and expose her stocking tops. She did the best she could and adjusted the straps to a kind of compromise.

"Ok, you can pass me my panties now" she called through the door.

"Urm. I'm not sure I can find them at the moment" came the reply. "You come out and we'll find them together." The thought of rooting around with Roger, looking for her sodden lace panties did not appeal to Beth.

"OK. I'll be just a minute" she called back with a sigh. She could manage without panties if she had to.

She checked herself in the mirror, careful to wipe away all signs of tears and smeared eyeshadow for the walk home. She looked tired, but somehow her complexion made her skin kind of glow, like from some inner energy. Weird. She brushed her hair, and made herself presentable for the walk home, half-heartedly touching up her lipstick, before packing her things back into her little handbag. She reminded herself to ask for her phone back.

Beth took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "I'm ready" she called out through the door.

"It's unlocked" Roger replied. She pushed the door open and stepped out, meaning to ask for her phone immediately. She should have known better.

Roger immediately pounced on her, turning her, and she gave a shriek as he grabbed her around her arms and torso from behind and manhandled her over to the bed. She kicked and shrieked as he followed her over onto the bed, pushing her down onto her front and landing on her back, straddling her and holding her down.

Her arms were quickly pinned alongside her body by his knees and legs. Her feet kicked up and down and her head thrashed from side to side as she cried out "No! No! No!"

Her cries were quickly smothered when Roger grabbed her hair with both hands, and lifting it back, he shoved a ball-gag into her mouth. Beth went wild, bucking and lunging as he pacified her, first buckling the main strap of the gag high up under her ears, under her hair and then fixing the other straps tightly.

One strap parted over her nose and came together between her eyes before going over the top of her head to attach to the first strap. The final strap went from one side to the other under her chin, keeping her jaw up and closed around the ball. The ball itself was quite tight fitting, but had a number of holes in it so she could breathe a little and drool through it.

Beth was effectively silenced once more. The multiple straps of the gag were all buckled tightly giving no hope of her dislodging it.

Then Roger went further in depriving her of her senses. Beth's world went black as a padded blindfold was placed over her eyes and buckled on tightly behind her head. She could not see a thing passed the felt and leather.

Beth moaned and tried to thrash about, trying the break free, but apart from her head and feet, she couldn't really move much except for some twisting and squirming.

Roger next went about securing her arms. He had prepared a short arm-binder for her. He shuffled down her body a little until she managed to free her arms and she tried to push herself up and out from under him. Roger wrestled one of her hands behind her back and slipped the sleeve of the leather arm-binder over her forearm from her wrist up to her elbow.

He grabbed for her flailing other arm and likewise managed to wrestle it behind her back where he proceeded to slip it into the arm-binder all the way up. Holding her arms steady and firmly, Roger started to tighten the four hefty buckles on the arm-binder, clamping her forearms together behind her back from wrist to elbow.

Beth wriggled, twisted, kicked and moaned through the gag, but could not dislodge him as he tightened her arms together by cinching each of the straps really tight. Once he was satisfied that her arms were pinned together, he reached up under them and started unzipping her dress.

He drew the zipper all the way down, past her scrabbling hands, over her bum, and parted the flimsy material completely. Roger reached up and unhooked the shoulder straps, freeing the dress from her back completely.

Her lovely shapely bottom was exposed, which he sat on to keep her still. The black leather corset was buckled around her shapely body, but Roger could immediately see that she had not tightened it up very much.

Roger spent a good few minutes carefully tightening each and every one of the six heavy straps at the back of the corset. He ensures each one was as tight as he could get it around her lithe body, without actually breaking a rib or suffocating her. When he was finished, her fine hour-glass figure was exaggerated by the narrow waist imposed by the corset.

Since her hands were projecting free from the end of the arm-binder and looking for something to fiddle with, he was careful to click six tiny padlocks into place on each of the strong buckles of the corset, locking it around her body. He also clicked four tiny padlocks on the buckles of the arm-binder, just to be 100% sure she couldn't work anything loose.

Meanwhile, Beth's stocking clad feet had been kicking up against Roger's back and he wanted to stop this. He turned himself around, so that he was sitting over the small of her back, keeping her from moving.

He gazed down at her pert, naked bottom, and gave it a few smacks to try to quieten her down and stop her kicking her feet back. When this didn't work, he grabbed a couple of heavy wide straps and holding one ankle firmly down into the back of her thigh, proceeded to loop it around her ankle and thigh, strapping them firmly together and preventing her leg for kicking at all.

She tried to disrupt him from tightening up the first thigh strap by kicking his hands with her other leg, but his strength was too much for her and soon the first leg was immobile. The other leg was easier to strap up and soon Roger had strapped both her ankles tightly to the respective thighs, holding her legs bent back and useless.

Satisfied he had dealt with her kicking legs effectively, he lifted himself up off her and then turned her over onto her back, dragging the dress from under her in the process. He knelt between her bent back knees, pushing her thighs wide, opening up her legs.

Beth continued to struggle and wriggle in her leather bonds, but with her legs bound and her arms strapped together and now pinned underneath her, she knew she was fighting a losing battle. She couldn't see, she couldn't breathe properly and she couldn't speak. She felt helpless and exposed.

The last point was not lost on Roger. The tightness of the corset and her arms bound together at the elbows behind and under her, had thrust her already full breasts into magnificent naked globes of female flesh that heaved out towards the ceiling and trembled enticingly with each move she made.

Her nipples were visibly erect in the cool air and her soft flesh glistened with a sheen of sweat after her frantic struggles to break free. Roger couldn't help himself as he reached out to her lovely breasts and squeezed them firmly in his large hands, making Beth squeak. The pliant flesh moulded into his warm hands as he filled them with her softness.

Her stiff nipples brushed against his palms and soon he had grasped the throbbing tips firmly in his fingers and was tugging, rolling and squeezing them into achingly swollen buds. Beth gasped and gurgled into the gag each time he tweaked her sensitive nipples, as twinges of oh-so-acute pleasure shot through her body, straight down to her clit.

After a while, Roger felt that her nipples were swollen and sensitive enough and might get sore if he continued to squeeze them much longer. So he released the throbbing nubs and knelt back. He put his knees over hers, pinning her spread thighs in position and reached across for the next item he want to apply to her.

Beth, tied, blindfolded and aroused, thought that he had spread her thighs ready to penetrate her with his cock again, and braced herself for what she felt was the inevitable, shaking her head and making little whining protests as she did so. She was half-right.

She squeaked as something cold and slippery pressed into the opening of her pussy, nestling in between the lips. She wriggled in her bonds as Roger worked the plastic shape around the little opening of her pussy, rubbing in the lubricating gel with which he had just coated the tip.

Then she went rigid and arched her back as she felt her pussy lips spread open by the large diameter of the thing as he proceeded to slide the plastic object into her soft and sensitive pussy. Roger wormed it around as he glided it up into her tight body, stretching her slick, yielding flesh around the hard plastic toy. Beth tried to clamp down and resist its progress, but Roger pushed the huge artificial cock firmly up and into her depths, solidly filling her up.

Once it was fully embedded, deep, deep up inside her, he prodded the end to make sure it was snug up against the end of her pussy, making her gasp with each tap. Her hands, pinned underneath her and strapped together as they were at the wrists, attempted to reach up past her bottom from between her legs and remove the offending object, but she couldn't quite gain purchase on it. All she could do was squirm and wriggle in her tight bindings.

Roger wasn't finished with her. The next thing she felt was him pushing her knees right back, rocking her hips up and causing her tail to lift towards him. She felt dreadfully exposed and vulnerable like that. She shrieked as a cold object, wetted by more lubricating gel, pressed against her tight bum-hole.

"Oh, god!" she thought. "Not something else in my poor bottom!"

Like the larger object now buried deeply in her pussy, Roger coated her bum hole with gel before pushing this slightly thinner plastic toy into her rear. He had to work it carefully into her tight opening, but once her rear muscle had been stretched by the bullet shaped tip, the rest slid smoothly into her bottom.

Once buried inside her rear, he tapped the end, ensuring it was fully embedded inside the teenager. Beth just whimpered from the feeling of being double filled with stiff objects again. Roger fitted a soft, narrow leather strap centrally to the bottom of the leather corset, and ran it down between her legs, over the ends of the two toys, letting the end drop down to the sheet towards her trapped hands.

Then he removed his knees from her thighs. Beth immediately clamped her legs tightly together, but gasped at the way that this trapped the toys inside her, and also made her internal muscles flex against the hard invaders within. She didn't feel the two trailing wires running from her crotch and across the bedclothes.

Since she had put her doubled-up legs together, Roger found it easier to grab her hips and flip her over onto her front again. He straddled her hips facing her legs, squashing her bound arms to her bottom. He enjoyed the sight of her pert, naked bottom, and proceeded to grab the soft globes in his hands, roughly pawing and hefting her youthful buns in his large hands.

Her scrabbling hands were frantically trying to find a means of escape from the arm-binder despite the padlocks, and her fingers were interfering with his groping hands and fiddling with the new crotch strap. So Roger decided to do something about that.

He leant over and grabbed another useful leather item. This was a double leather mitten, complete with straps and buckles. He clamped her hands together with one hand, squeezing the fingers together. With his other hand, he slipped the tight leather mitten over her hands, encapsulating them.