Beth is Taken Ch. 06: A Long Night for Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too late Beth realised what he was doing and tried to spread her fingers to prevent the mitten capturing her hands. But she simply couldn't stop him firmly slipping it fully over her hands and tightening the strong buckle around her wrists, trapping her fiddling fingers within the stiff leather pouch. Firm straps secured the mitten to the arm-binder, keeping it nice and tight.

Roger now reached down and grabbed the loose end of the crotch strap, tugging it up firmly so that it fitted snugly between her legs, firmly holding the two plastic toys fully embedded deep up inside her young body. He pulled the strap nice and tight and buckled it to a metal loop under the back of the arm-binder.

Roger chuckled to himself, seeing how she was now rendered even more helpless than before, with her fingers ineffective and two toys buckled inside her holes. But he didn't think keeping her legs strapped doubled back would be very comfortable, so he unstrapped the wide belts that kept her ankles to her thighs.

"Maybe we'll put these back on tomorrow" he mused to himself. Of course as soon as her legs were free again, Beth kicked them up and down furiously, trying to dislodge Roger and regain some freedom.

Roger was too strong for her. He grabbed her ankles, easily looping a double strap around them and buckling them really tightly together. He got two more heavy straps around her legs, one below and one above her knees, clamping her legs tightly together. For good measure, another heavy strap went around her thighs just below the lace-tops of her stockings.

Once all these straps were cinched very tightly, tiny padlocks clicked onto the buckles to secure them. Beth's legs were now strapped tightly together so all she could do was lift them up together, which was more difficult.

Roger now swivelled on his fleshy seat so that he was now straddling her bottom and arms, facing towards her head. Her thrashing was weakening considerably by this point, the futility of her struggling becoming apparent, and she had already endured a long and exhausting evening. Despite her physical resistance slackening, she still managed a few soft moans of protest from behind the gag.

Roger held her arms and forced her elbows even more tightly together, looping a short but wide strap around them and tightening it up with the strong buckle. This drew Beth's arms further behind her back and tightened up the other attachments, noticeably the crotch strap.

A couple of other straps went around her arms and were buckled into the back of the tight leather corset, securing her arms tightly into her back above and below her elbows. More belts looped around the arm binder and into the corset and went around her hips, waist and just below her breasts, keeping the whole corset, arm-binder assembly tight and secure.

Beth was whimpering quietly as she felt each strap tighten around her already hopelessly restricted body. She couldn't budge her arms at all now, and her hands and fingers were hopelessly trapped within the tight pouch of the double mitten.

Roger patted and tugged at all the leather straps and belts, satisfying himself that they were all nice and tight. Then all of these new straps and belts were each secured with tiny a padlock at the strong buckle.

Now that her arms and legs were totally immobilised, Roger lifted himself off her body and hefted her onto her side. Her partially obscured face and completely exposed breasts were now visible to him. He could see that her nipples were large puckered pink bullets of throbbing flesh and he leant down and drew the nearest one between his lips.

Beth whined as he sucked the turgid flesh into his mouth and suckled on it strongly, flicking his wet tongue across the sensitive tip. He sucked hard on her nipple for a while, as if trying to draw milk from the swollen teat, while Beth squirmed and whimpered under the stimulation.

Eventually Roger had tasted his fill and decided to finish his binding of the pretty girl. He lifted her hair out of the way as he fitted a thick leather collar around her slender neck, making sure it was nice and snug to her throat. He carefully tightened up the straps at the back, making it fit perfectly snug around her neck, whilst not actually constricting her breathing.

A final leather strap connected the back of the collar down, via all the other arm binding straps and belts, to secure into the top of the arm-binder, ensuring it could not slip down at all. More tiny padlocks were fitted.

Placing a large flat pillow under her bound arms and bottom, he rolled her onto her back again, shifting her up that side of the bed. As he did so, her breasts thrust upwards and wobbled under the movement, tempting him to grab them immediately. He resisted and instead carefully placed a soft pillow under her head.

To ensure she didn't fall off the bed, he ran two long straps across the sheets of the bed, one at her ankles and one behind her chest. These two straps were buckled into the ankle straps and corset respectively, meaning that she couldn't shift sideways or roll over. These straps however, were not fitted with padlocks.

Now satisfied that he had completely immobilised the lovely Beth, he need to go and attend to other matters. He covered her lovely leather bound body with a thin duvet, just leaving her face visible, before smiling to himself.

"That should keep you safe and sound until I return" he chuckled to himself. "Oh, I nearly forgot." He reached down the side of the bed where two battery controls were connected to wires which disappeared under the covers, level with her groin.

Dialling both controls to "low", he switched them on.

Beth immediately squeaked, despite the gag at the feeling of two large vibrators trapped deep within her, suddenly springing to life. She arched her back, squirmed and wriggled to escape the sensations, but found no way out. She succumbed quickly to the vibrations deep within her most sensitive places, and soon her squeaks of surprised indignation turned to moans and whimpers of unwanted arousal.

Roger chuckled to himself as he watched her squirm for a while. Then left her to it, throwing on a T-shirt before going to investigate the status of the house and whether Chris had returned. He was careful to relock his bedroom door: he didn't want his son snooping around and finding his own damsel in distress in his dad's bed!

On entering the lounge, it appeared that Drew and Bob had tidied things a little, before letting themselves out. There was some evidence of the card game present, but generally the place was tidy, with no clear evidence of the presence of a lady, apart from the wineglass in the dishwasher.

Drew and Bob had apparently driven themselves home; their cars were gone, despite the alcohol they had both consumed, but Roger did notice that Chris's little sports car was parked up.

"Maybe I'll go and 'find out' how successful his search for his missing girlfriend has been" thought Roger to himself. "On the other hand, it's reasonable for me to assume that he HAS found her. And also that if he's brought her home, then he definitely WON'T want me disturbing them!" continued Roger's train of thought.

Suddenly feeling extremely hungry from his previous exertions with the lovely little lady, he decided to make himself a snack and wait to see if Chris showed up downstairs. Maybe he'd given up looking for Beth and has come home with somebody else, he mused.

One sandwich and a bottle of beer later, Chris still hadn't showed up in the kitchen. But when Roger checked Beth's phone, he could see many unanswered messages and at least half a dozen missed calls from Chris.

"Better play possum and not feed any suspicions at this stage" thought Roger, not responding to any of the messages. "Chris might assume that she doesn't want to talk to him anymore. Maybe 'she's gone off with someone else'" chuckled Roger to himself. "Or maybe 'my dad and uncles had fun with her all evening and she's now strapped to dad's bed with a vibrator up her pussy'".

"Just testing her out for you" Roger smirked evilly to himself as he put the phone away and cleared up the kitchen, (including hand-washing, drying and putting away the stray wine glass) before heading back up the stairs for the night.

On reaching the top fo the stairs, as he turned to go down the corridor to his own bedroom, Chris suddenly appeared from the bathroom, and headed for his own room.

"Hey Chris! How did it go? Did you have a good evening? I presume you found Beth eventually." he called after his son.

"No dad! I fucking didn't!" spat Chris, before disappearing into his room and slamming he door.

"Oh. OK" said Roger, to the empty landing. "Night! See you in the morning then."

Roger unlocked, entered and relocked his own bedroom, before surveying the contents of the bed.

Beth was whimpering in little high-pitched mewls as the insidious instruments of pleasure continued to work their magic within her sensitive, captive body.

Deprived of much of her senses: movement, sight and sound, her imagination had no bounds under the arousing stimulation that had been generated from deep inside her body during the last hour.

Whilst the vibration level was probably not high enough to tip her over the edge, it was strong enough to give her receptive body a long, slow build towards an evasive climax. Over the last hour, in her leather prison, and feeling completely helpless and vulnerable, Beth felt her body surrendering to the building arousal, until she had been on the brink of a terrific orgasm for a few minutes. But she had no way of actually achieving the elusive release that her body so desperately craved.

It was this aroused frustration which was so maddening to her, and she whimpered in helplessness as her body hummed merrily on the brink of the promise of overwhelming pleasure, denied. She was SO horny! Her whole body trembled with aroused tension which she had no choice but to endure, until she finally achieved release, or the batteries ran out or it drove her insane.

Roger watched her body trembling under the duvet, and her face contorting under the blindfold and gag straps, as she strained for relief from the vibrations in her pussy and bottom.

Talking of relief, Roger needed to pee. He visited the bathroom, leaving Beth to her continued pleasure-torture. Once he emerged he drew back the covers from the prone princess. Beth squeaked frantically at him, trying to plead with him to either turn the vibrators up or down, he couldn't tell.

He did neither, instead undid and removed the straps running across the bed, holding Beth in place, and discarded them. He then undressed, watching her face all the time, then dimmed the lights.

Before he slipped under the covers with his bound friend, he pulled the vibrator controls over to his side of the bed. He lay against Beth's side, one leg hooked over her possessively and one hand coming up to hold and squeeze one of her fantastic breasts. He caressed the nipple while his other hand found the vibrator controls.

Beth could feel his naked form against her leather-bound body and she tried to wriggle away from him. She stopped trying when she felt his leg fix her hips in position and a large, warm hand clamp down on one exposed breast. She was helpless to resist him as he squeezed her breast and tweaked her nipple, sending pangs of arousal down to her engorged clit.

Suddenly the vibrators in her pussy and bottom both jumped up in intensity. Under the blindfold, Beth's eyes flew open in surprise and she tensed up under the increased magnitude of the buzzing devices. She whimpered in relief as she perceived a means of finally being able to achieve her much craved-for illicit orgasm.

Roger continued to play with her breasts and nipples, alternating between the two soft globes, as the obvious effects of turning up the dial became apparent. She squirmed and whimpered and sighed and trembled under the sexual tension he was generating, helpless to control her own arousal.

She started mewling and squeaking and arching her back as the arousal became unbearable, just about allowing her to reach her peak at long last.

"Just a little more.... Please just a little bit more....yes......yes....." she pleaded silently to her molester as she felt herself teetering on the brink of the first wave of release.

And Roger abruptly switched the vibrators off! Beth shrieked loudly in frustration as he removed his hand off her breast.

"Now, now!" chided Roger, fully aware of what he had just done. "Save your strength for the morning and I'll give you what you crave." He rolled her onto her side and tucked the controls out of the way. "You get some sleep my gorgeous and I promise I'll play with you in the morning. For now, I'm completely knackered. And it's all your fault!"

Beth grunted her protest, but he gave her presented bottom a playful smack which shut her up. He switched the lights off and snuggled up to her rear, spooning with her. Before he settled down to sleep in the dark, he reached amongst her brunette locks and unstrapped the blindfold; there was nothing to see in the dark anyway.

Having been annoyingly pulled back from the brink of a massive orgasm, Beth felt frustrated and unfulfilled. Having been wound up so far, she didn't think she could wait for relief until morning, but didn't have the choice. Her heart was beating fast and it took her a long while to settle down, long after she knew that Roger had fallen asleep behind her, judging by his breathing.

"Oh God! How the hell did I wind up here?" she asked herself in despair. "Tied up and toyed in my boyfriend's father's bed after been shagged silly by him and his brothers!" she sobbed to herself. "And he's going to do who-knows-what to me in the morning!"

Her self-pity finally faded as she eventually drifted into a sleep haunted with erotic dreams of lace, leather and flesh.

*****

It was a deep craving, a non-extinguished fire, an insidious arousal that gently awoke the sleeping beauty from her slumber.

At first Beth could not remember where she was, but soon realised that she was lying on her side and was very tightly bound so that she couldn't move any of her limbs independently. This and the feeling of the ball-gag filling her mouth quickly brought her to her senses.

Senses. Those neurological inputs that had, unbidden, given her so much forced pleasure-torture last night. And buried deep up inside her filled pussy and stretched bottom, two vibrators attacked her senses anew.

Beth groaned and tried to move against the leather straps as she felt the vibrators start up and begin working away inside her body. The one in her pussy especially rubbed across the ultra-sensitive nub of her G-spot inside, reawakening the sexual tension that had gone unfulfilled the previous night.

She tried to suppress the arousing sensations, not wanting to get wound up again without her consent, but then the vibrators suddenly stepped up their intensity, and she gasped in surprise and squirmed gently on her side.

It was only when the next increase in power took her breath away and she opened her eyes in surprised arousal, that she remembered that the blindfold had been removed and she could see. In the dim light of the morning, she turned her head to plead with her eyes to the man lying behind her, playing with the controls.

"Good morning Princess" said a grinning Roger. "Did you like your alarm clock?"

Beth shook her head and grunted at him in defiance, twisting onto her back towards him. But Roger turned up the dials again and with a shriek, her body arched in arousal and she slumped back onto the sheets.

She suddenly realised that her magnificent breasts were now fully exposed to the leering man beside her and she would have liked to turn her back on him once more. But with the vibrators buzzing strongly inside her young and inexperienced body, she was quickly losing the ability to control her movements, not that the tight lattice of leather straps around her entire body left her with much leeway anyway.

All she could manage was to lie on her back and squirm and whimper as the teasing toys inside her worked their magic. Her breasts thrust out and jiggled enticingly. The cool morning air and her general state of forced arousal made her swollen nipples project out from her soft breasts, begging to be sucked on.

Roger was greatly enjoying the show, but had also noticed that the vibrators had almost eliminated her ability to fight back. He took advantage of this and fetched a couple of the discarded leather items from the night before.

He completely removed the covers and dragged the helplessly squirming and whimpering Beth into the centre of the bed, still on her back. She hardly noticed him, such was the arousal induced within her.

Roger sat next to her thighs and set about unstrapping her legs, while she squirmed in sexual arousal. He lifted her legs to unlock and unbuckle each of the straps around her ankles, below and above her knees, and her thighs, leaving her lovely stocking-clad legs free.

Beth was in no position to take advantage of this, since the vibrators had taken her to a level of arousal that debilitated thought and hence purposeful movement. She lay there, eyes opening and closing, writhing and mewling as her long awaited release grew closer and closer.

Roger placed her legs back down on the bed and then spread them wide. The crotch strap still held the two tormenting toys firmly embedded deep up inside her body. He lay a loop of soft narrow rope inside each knee, then he bent one leg at the knee and proceeded to refit the heavy thigh strap he had applied to her the previous evening.

Soon one leg was firmly bent inward and strapped tightly ankle to thigh, so that it was impossible for Beth to straighten her leg at the knee. Roger followed suit with the other leg, leaving both thighs spread wide, so that she was effectively frog-tied with the heavy leather straps.

Next he approached the crotch strap and managed to unlock and detach it from the arm binder under her, drawing it down and out from between her legs. Roger unbuckled the crotch strap from the front fixing on the corset. Whilst he did nothing to actually remove the pussy vibrator and the humming butt-plug, it did at least relieve some of the pressure inside her.

Beth nevertheless continued to squirm and whimper as the taunting vibrations continued to seep through her entire nervous system. Her pussy was alive with tingling sensations throughout its moist depths, and the butt-plug vibrator caused forbidden arousal within her rear passage.

She screwed her lovely eyes tightly shut as she tried to resist the mounting sexual tension that was being forced upon her shapely body. The toys along with the feeling of being utterly and completely helpless, send waves of shame, embarrassment and yes, deep arousal, washing through the young woman.

Roger meanwhile was keeping busy. He lifted her buttocks up and place a pillow under her hips, but over her bound hands, cushioning her buttocks and tilting her pussy up a little.

Then he grabbed one of the loose ropes he had previously threaded inside her knees, which were now both trapped by her strapped up legs. Ensuring Beth was lying central on the bed, he pulled one length straight out to the side and tied it onto the side rail running along the base of the bed. He went around and stretched the other one sideways the other way, keeping her knees pinned apart and spreading her frog-tied thighs as far as they would go. These ropes effectively pinned Beth to the bed on her back, thighs widely spread.

Roger watched her squirm around in unwanted bliss, while he fetched the next instrument of torture. This was a large, powerful Hitachi wand, complete with many speed controls and a wire to plug into the mains.