Beth is Taken Ch. 06: A Long Night for Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went warily to the front door, still keeping an eye on Roger, and found it unlocked. As she opened it, she half contemplated running out and down the drive right there and then, but her stomach's grumbling convinced her that she wasn't actually sure she had the strength to walk, let alone run away without some fuel.

Beth turned back to the card table. Roger hadn't moved and was now drying up some glassware, seemingly unprepared to give chase if required. So she shrugged, perched on the edge of the seat offered and picked up the fork.

Only when she started eating did she discover just how hungry she actually was. She guzzled and chomped her way through the huge plate of cooked food offered, washing it down with orange juice and coffee. All the time keeping half an eye on Roger, ensuring he behaved himself and kept his distance.

As she ate and drank, her confused and befuddled mind was trying to make sense of the last few hours and especially how her body seemed to have reacted to the abuse metered out on her. She had half a suspicion that he might be just feeding her up to give her strength to endure his next depraved plan for her.

But an increasingly large part of Beth's mind was thinking that maybe she might actually enjoy some of it. After all, she had just experienced a range of incredibly pleasurable and intense orgasms on a scale not even comprehended before. Her body at least, thought that it was the most amazing experience she could ever have gone through, and she felt a little thrill and a gush deep within herself as she thought about some of the feelings her body was capable of under the skilled hands of Chris's dad and his brothers.

A thought suddenly struck her.

"Chris!" she called out to Roger, spluttering coffee across the table. "Is he here? Does he know what happened last night? What will he think? Of you? Of ME!!!!?"

Roger stayed where he was, but gestured for her to calm down and continue eating.

"Relax, he's not here. He's had to go to work today. He knows nothing of what went on last night except that you failed to show for your date. And he won't ever know unless you tell him."

Roger studied Beth's face for her reaction and comprehension.

"What are you going to tell him?" he asked her.

Beth thought that was a cheeky question. She thought that 'What are you going to tell the police?' might have been a more appropriate question. She still wasn't sure where she stood or what she should tell ANYONE about what had happened.

Half an hour later, as she let Roger drive her home in his car, she still had not made her mind up. Who to tell, and what? And when, and with what end?

The only nagging question she had for herself, was "How can I possibly get to feel that amazing again?" She allowed a little private smile to herself as she suspected Roger would have more involvement in answering that question than Chris would.

*****

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment.