Beth is Taken Ch. 06: A Long Night for Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger plugged it in and then knelt between her spread legs, arranging the controls for the pussy and butt-plug vibrators within easy reach. He dialled back the intensity of the other two to give her some respite, and Beth relaxed a little, still hopelessly horny but at least now able to handle it better.

That was only before Roger pressed the lubricated head of the Hitachi firmly against her throbbing and exposed clit, and switched it on. Beth's Eyes flew open and she shrieked, trying in vain to close her legs. Even though it was on a very low setting the wand added a completely new dimension to the teenager's already aroused condition.

Beth mewled and writhed, struggling to escape the new sensations, but she was too tightly tied to move much. Her young body was being assaulted on too many fronts for her brain to cope and the waves of arousal kept sweeping over her again, building her back towards the brink of orgasm.

Roger kept the wand centred over her engorged clit with his right hand as he shuffled up her right side until his face was level with her breasts. His right hand held the wand on her clit, while he leant on his side and his left arm reach around the back of her neck and hooked over her far shoulder.

He drew himself tightly to her side as his free hand came down to cover her left breast, squeezing the soft shape fully in his large palm. Beth squealed as he leaned over and captured her right nipple between his lips and sucked hard. He suckled one turgid nipple into his mouth while he squeezed her left breast and closed his fingers firmly around her other extended nipple.

Meanwhile his right hand circulated the gently buzzing head of the wand over her clit, stirring up new passions within the captive girl. He paused for a second to reach down and turn up both the other vibrators to a medium setting, before increasing the power to the wand and re-applying it to her clit.

Beth was starting to hyperventilate as her restricted breathing through her nose and the holes in the ball gag caused her breaths to come quick and shallow. She didn't know what to do, to think, to say. All she could do was whimper and writhe in the firm hold of this strong man who was sexually teasing her beyond endurance.

Her body trembled all over as the multiple sensual assaults continued to arouse her even more in her tight bonds. Bottom, breasts and pussy all being stimulated by the hand, lips and vibrators, were winding her up to an unbelievable level of arousal, but she couldn't yet find release.

But on top of this, both her nipples were being tweaked and suckled, her clit was being massaged in powerful circular motions, and to cap everything else, her ultrasensitive little G-spot was being vibrated to oblivion by the vibrator jammed tightly up her pussy.

The helpless teenager could not comprehend her arousal, nor resist it in any way as the experienced hands and lips of her tormentor continued to increase the settings and levels of arousal within her, until she felt she might explose with pleasure. Roger kept working on her, increasing the intensity and teasing her mercilessly as she whimpered and writhed in his arms.

Eventually of course, Beth's horny young body could take no more and could not hold back. Shortly after Roger had turned up all three toys to the max and had just sucked half her breast into his mouth, the flood gates finally released, and Beth started to cum.

Boy, did she cum!

Beth's eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed into the gag as the first massive wave of climax smashed through her whole body, wracking it with overwhelming ecstasy. She arched sharply within her constraints as her muscles went into spasm and her flesh quivered uncontrollably.

Her nerves and muscles all went mad with full intensity on, and inside her body. She seemed to be experiencing a full mind-and-body orgasm, her body shaking and convulsing continuously, as if electrocuted, as the machines turned her mind to mush and her muscles to jelly.

She gave out very high pitched shrieks and arched her back, as wave upon wave of pure bliss swept through her tightly bound body, sweeping all rational thought from her over-loaded brain, to be replaced by sheer pleasure. Her mind went white and her internal muscles pulsed and contracted around the plastic objects that had finally pushed her well and truly over the edge.

To say that she crashed over the edge to descend down the other side would be wrong. Roger skilfully kept her riding the apex of the breaking wave, not allowing her poor, overwhelmed body any respite from the arousing tormentors around and inside her sensitive body.

She was wracked by pulse upon massive pulse of orgasm, making her jerk and spasm and buck in the leather corset and straps that held her so tightly. Roger held on firmly as he continued to apply the wand on her clit, making the pleasure explosions keep going on and on and on.

Every tool and vibrator buzzed angrily on fully power, giving her pulsing, probing, infuriatingly sexual stimulation in places and at an intensity her body simply could not deal with. Her mind went blank with rapture, her closed eyes rolled back and her already oxygen starved body struggled to take in enough air to feed her convulsing muscles within the restraints.

Wave upon wave of climax washed through her nerves, turning her brain inside out and making her skin tingle and shine with perspiration. She was practically whinnying like a horse as her vocal chords failed to articulate the pleasure being forcefully wrung from her young body.

Roger had never seen anything quite like this before. The beautiful girl bound in his arms and under his intense teasing, had practically burst in rapture before his very eyes. Her body seemed capable of sustaining a continuous intense orgasm for minute after strained minute.

To call it a climax would be wrong because that implied a passing peak, whereas Bethany was experiencing long, drawn out continuous tidal waves of indescribable ecstasy sweeping through her from head to toe with no sign of abatement.

She just couldn't and wouldn't stop cumming!

Roger goaded her body on, but was acutely aware of a throbbing aching need projecting out from his own groin. An ache that needed to be quenched. He didn't ever think he had felt so hard and long. And this was even without the aid of any blue pills. This girl was just too incredible for words.

While she was still writhing and whinnying on the throes of her passionate orgasm, Roger released her breasts and extracted his left arm. He kept the pressure on her clit with the wand, while he repositioned himself between her tied spread thighs, moving the vibrator controls aside.

She was still cumming hard as he moved the wand to the top of her clit to allow access to her pussy. This also exposed her little hole which he noticed was periodically squirting little jets of clear liquid.

So she was a squirter to boot! Could this get any better?

He grasped the now exposed end of the vibrator and gently pulled it out of her clutching and spasming pussy, laying it aside. Beth hardly noticed because the aggressively vibrating wand still pressing on her clit kept her orgasm going.

But when Roger put down the wand and lay down over her soft, bound body, his chest brushing her breasts and his hot erection resting on her stomach, she immediately opened her eyes in surprise, only to find him staring down at her, smiling. Roger cradled her face in his hands, holding her gaze as she looked up, helpless, into his face as he stroked her cheeks gently. She whimpered in passion.

Beth was now just starting to come down off the longest and most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, and her whole body continued to quiver. The vibrating butt-plug continued to buzz happily away deep up her bottom. She let out pathetic little mewling sounds as her senses calmed down after the acute overstimulation of the last few minutes.

She finally registered that he was naked and that his erection was squashed between them. She started squeaking up at him, unsure she could take any more, but he calmed her by gently whispering to her and stroking her face.

Slightly calmed by his tones, she settled down, but her breasts still heaved in alarm up against his chest, the nipples throbbing at the hot contact. She tested her bonds again to see if he had loosened anything, but found that she was still totally immobile and helpless.

Roger then levered his groin up and back above her bound feet and exposed pussy. Her legs were strapped doubled up and her knees were still tied spread to each side. Her pussy was tilted up slightly by her bound arms and the pillow underneath her bottom. She was completely vulnerable and open to him.

Still cradling her face tightly, his eyes fixed on hers, Roger flexed his loins and the hot tip of his large cock bobbed down and touched her clit. Her eyes opened wider in confusion and disbelief as his big cock head nestled in the spread entrance to her lovely wet pussy. His elbows pinned her down at her shoulders and he pushed forward.

Beth trembled under him and she whimpered into the gag, but still managed to keep his eye contact as his dick spread her pussy around his bell end which stretched her until it slipped into her tender tunnel. He thrust forward, smoothly sheathing his thick fleshy pole straight up into her warm, helpless body.

Her eyes stretched and her body strained as his long, thick cock stretched her sensitive walls around him while he slid it up into the tight, clutching depths of her warm pussy, lubricated by her copious fluids, secreted during her orgasmic ordeal.

Roger slid his hard cock all the way up inside the bound beauty until it was all swallowed up and he reached full depth inside her. Beth couldn't breathe, she felt so full. She was frantically wriggling in her leather bonds, but was unable to find any relief from the internal pressure of his large, throbbing cock embedded so far up inside her soft body.

Roger held her head firmly, brushing loose strands of hair from her face and around the gag straps. Beth felt compelled to meet his stare as she endured the feeling of overwhelming helplessness. She whimpered pitifully into the gag as he braced himself over her.

Roger rocked his hips back, sliding his long cock back out through her lovely velvety channel. He delighted in the sight of Beth's eyes opening wider and the sound of her shrill gasp as he thrust forward again and re-sheathed his entire length back inside her tight pussy.

This time he didn't stop, and started to pump the teenager with firm, full-length strokes. She felt so good under him and surrounding his cock, he couldn't wait just to pump her hard and fill her up.

Beth squealed and arched with each thrust into her yielding body. She could not escape him as he held her down firmly and started to fuck down and into her with faster and more urgent strokes.

Soon Roger was fucking Beth at a terrific speed, making her shriek with each plunge back into her. She could feel his veined shaft sliding directly across her ultra-sensitive G-spot and this hot friction awakened a new dimension of arousal within her.

Roger pinned her down, held her gaze and fucked her firmly into the bed, stabbing down into her upthrust pussy and squashing her breasts under his chest. She couldn't resist him pounding her like this, long and deep and fast.

Beth could feel a new building of arousal and pleasure from his organic pumping. She was still mega-horny from the previous record-breaking orgasm, but now, being held down and with a live fleshy pole pumping her hard and a vibrator titillating her rear end, she was hopelessly aroused and unable to prevent the slow build again.

Roger became more aggressive, holding her head steady while fucking her harder and harder and with more urgency, as if trying to nail her to the bed with his long, hard cock. Beth couldn't cope with this hard, fast pace, her pussy being stroked quickly and her G-spot being nudged each time. The sexual tension quickly built up inside her responsive body again, and very soon she was on the brink of something cataclysmic once more.

Roger continued to fuck her hard like a jack-hammer until Beth made a series of high-pitched squeals as she felt his thrusts moving back and forward. She shrieked and tried to thrash her head about, but he held her firmly. Her breasts thrust up and into his chest. Her pussy clutched his penis involuntarily and her whole body quivered as it was wracked by a powerful wave of orgasm.

She again came long and hard, her body jerking and bucking within the confines of her tight bondage and under his domination. Her pussy muscles fluttered and clenched around his pistoning cock, squeezing him tightly in pulses. She squealed loudly as she was wracked all over, losing completely control of her body as the unbelievable waves of pleasure coursed through her nerves and shook her guts to the core.

Roger held his face close to hers, staring deeply into her anguished eyes as he grunted in exertion and power-fucked her through her intense orgasm. He knew that he was driving her peak onward, but also felt that he couldn't hold his own release much longer from the sheer feeling of sexual power over this sexy young girl.

Her writhing, quivering and bucking body, straining in her tight bonds, were an erotic sight; Her pitiful high-pitched squeaks of passion were out of control and sounded very sexy; and her fluttering, pulsing and clenching pussy all conspired to send his blood boiling and primed his balls ready to explode.

This sexy girl just kept cumming and her body's involuntary spasms and twitching with her warm wet love tunnel squeezing his deeply pumping shaft was simply too intense for Roger to endure.

With a loud roar, he pounded deep down into the helpless teenager. His balls tightened and his cock bucked strongly along its length as a powerful jet of cum sprayed her insides. Beth's body immediately responded with a powerful wave of orgasm of its own, which make her shriek and jerk. Roger ploughed back into her repeatedly as with each plunge, his thick cock pumped another wad of thick, creamy liquid into her depths.

Beth was still caught up in the throes of her intense orgasm, but as she felt him injecting each spray of spunk deep up inside her helpless body, it sent another shock wave of ultimate bliss sweeping through her overwhelmed teenage body.

They both kept cumming together, and Roger kept pounding her as his cock spat wad after sticky wad of cream deep up inside the helpless young woman, captured in forced rapture beneath him.

Her pitiful whinnying gasps coming from her throat were so sexy, he wanted to get closer. Still pumping her hard, but fumbling with the gag buckles, he managed to whip the ball out her mouth only to clamp his lips over hers.

Beth closed her eyes in passionate despair as Roger pumped her from one end and slipped his long, fat tongue into her mouth and straight down her throat, nearly suffocating her. He face snogged her, while his tongue mimicked his cock and pulsed in and out of her throat, overwhelming her.

Finally, he pressed his cock as deep as it would go into her pussy, and held still while they both twitched together from the last throes of their simultaneous orgasms. His tongue stretched down her throat and tasted her tonsils, his body squashing hers into the bed, the tight bonds holding her immobile as they heaved under the exertion of the amazing sexual union.

Finally Roger withdrew his mouth and held himself above her face, breathing hard as he gazed down at this amazing young woman, cooing and mewling beneath him, coming down from her incredibly intense orgasmic experience. His hard and throbbing cock was still buried to the hilt inside her fluttering and twitching pussy.

Beth was trembling and quivering all over from the aftershocks of her body-wracking orgasm, but at least she could feed her lungs the long-needed air they had been craving. She closed her eyes in exhaustion as her body recovered from her ordeal, breathing deeply.

After a long time, Roger finally stirred from his position over her, when he felt his cock finally softening inside her body. He slipped from her and collapsed sideways onto his back next to her, completely spent, but extremely satisfied.

Beth lay there, eyes closed, making little cooing noises as her breathing calmed down. She felt completely contented and fulfilled, having finally reached release, and in spectacular fashion. She just lay there, quietly wondering about how her body had responded so sensually, until she drifted back into a deep sleep.

******

Beth finally awoke after a deep, peaceful sleep to the smell of bacon wafting through the room. As she slowly came to her senses she discovered that she was completely free from all of the leather bondage straps and buckles. She must have been completely out of it if Roger had taken all the gear off her while she still slept.

She glanced around the room and also noticed that all the doors were open and she was alone. Still a little groggy, she took a minute to comprehend her situation, but once she grasped the opportunity for freedom, she moved quickly.

She was still wearing the leather corset, and as she pushed herself to get up, she discovered how stiff her body had become from being strapped up tight all night. It took her a little while longer to actually sit up on the side of the bed and look around for her bag and clothes. Once her bag and clothes (including her white bustier) had been located, she risked a quick dash to the bathroom before making her escape.

A minute later, having hastily thrown her dress over the leather corset, and stuffed the rest of her clothes in a plastic bag, she slipped on her shoes and grabbed her bag. As she moved to escape the bedroom, she was surprised to find her mobile phone on the counter. Relieved, she snatched it up, dropping into her bag. She then crept cautiously down the corridor, as it seemed the only way out.

As she approached the stairs, she could make out a male voice humming from the direction of the kitchen, and the smell of bacon got distinctly stronger. She edged her way down the stairs, ready to make a run for the front door at any sign of being discovered.

As she reached the foot of the stairs, Beth spied a large plate filled with a full English cooked breakfast on the card table in the lounge area quite close to her. She also spotted Roger who was at the far end of the kitchen. While she braced herself for a leap towards the all-too-available front door, her eyes rested too long on the plate of hot food, realising how hungry she was.

This was enough time for Roger to spot her.

"There you are Bethany. Did you enjoy catching up on your sleep?" He called, making no attempt to come nearer, and in fact making sure he stayed right at the far end of the long kitchen. "I'll understand if you don't want to stay, but that's your breakfast if you want it. I'll stay right over here, so you can eat it in peace. Please help yourself."

The offer would have sounded reasonable enough had not Roger deceived her previously, more than once, and taken full advantage of the situation. But she WAS very hungry, and as long as he stayed at the other end of the kitchen, she could still run if she needed to, couldn't she? If he caught her again, she knew he could easily overpower her, though this morning, his demeanor seemed more friendly, more genuine.

Trying to make herself feel more comfortable with the situation, Beth laid down her terms.

"Um, OK." She agreed. "But I'm going to open the front door first. And you stay over there" she told him.

Roger nodded in understanding. "Fair enough. I promise to stay over here. And I MEAN it this time."