Beth or "Straight Night"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that feels so good," she said softly, as if a masseuse was working out a knot in her back, instead of having an excited fiend stretching out her sphincter with a furious passion.

Beth let go of her ass cheeks and laid her hands next to her head on the seat cushion, not uttering another word as she let me have my way with her derriere, sliding in and out of it, burying the whole length over and over again while I knelt precariously behind her, raising up off my knees to gain leverage. She moved her knees a little closer to the couch so she could arch her back and stick her ass higher into the air to meet my pelvis, and that's how we were for a few sweet moments, sawing away with shameless intensity, both of us enjoying our naughty bit of buggery.

It soon got too much for me to take, excited and engorged as I was, and I felt myself shoot more than one spurt of come deep into her ass. I fell forward and leaned on top of her, listening to us both gasp for breath. I could feel her heart beating beneath me, and my dick was still deep inside of her, squeezing out a last little trickle of semen.

My face laid on the back of her head, and I could smell her hair, and the sweet smell of her sweat mixed lightly with her perfume. I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and fell over onto the couch seat next to her. I started to feel dirty.

"Better to give than receive," I said dumbly as I listened to her labored breathing, as she laid forward on the couch seat, her ass still in the air, completely spent and exhausted from our filthy workout.

"Are you sure you're not bisexual?" she asked, turning her sweat dampened face towards me.

"I'm sure," I said, quite honestly.

"Oh...," she said, as she started to catch her breath, "you have to go now."

"What!?" I exclaimed, shocked again at her curtness.

"You have to leave," she said, slowly raising her upper body up from the couch seat and moving her hair out of her face.

"Really?" I said. I didn't want to cuddle, but I did want to cool down for a minute, maybe even talk about our freaky little experience.

"Yeah, really," she replied, "go now."

"Alright," I said, feeling a little insulted, "I'll go."

I pulled my underwear and pants up over my greasy and still somewhat erect cock. Beth had turned and was sitting on the floor in front of the couch as I started to leave.

"Bye," she said, giving me a little wave and looking down at the floor as she tucked one side of her hair behind her ear.

"Good bye," I mumbled awkwardly, looking down as I hurried out of her apartment, buttoning my pants and being careful not to slam the door.

I didn't go to The Casbah for a while after that, but I did see Beth at the grocery store a few weeks after our tryst. I was standing at the end of a checkout line when she walked up beside me, wearing a long coat, looking much more conservative than she did at the club. She reached out and grabbed my arm..

"We need to talk," she said, gently pulling me out of the line and guiding me to an empty spot at the end of an aisle. She looked around to see if anyone could hear before she spoke.

"We have to use a condom if we ever do that again," she said in a quiet, matter of fact tone.

"Sure," I said, surprised by our unexpected meeting.

"If we ever do that again," she repeated, in what seemed like a hint.

"OK," I said, starting to feel ashamed for some reason.

Beth let go of my arm and stood there, staring at me with her big brown eyes. I caught a whiff of her bug-spray perfume and slowly slunked back to the end of checkout line, as she sighed and walked off to do her shopping.

I wish I had told her that assfucking her was one of the most intense experiences I had ever had, and I wished I had followed up on that "if we ever do that again," but I didn't. I just felt too weird about it all.

12