Beth Pt. 01

Story Info
Beth, a young beautiful barista, recalls her expat days.
1k words
4
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth leaned over the table, cloth in hand and D10 spray in the other. The whipped cream canister had exploded again and she was left responsible for the mess. It's not like she could of relied on her other member of staff on her shift. She's was too busy training her finger's ability on how well she could swipe right to perverts online. She sighed. This had been her sixth day at this shitty job and although the money wasn't bad, the job itself was mind-numbing. The only reprieve was this old pilot named Dave. He'd always have the wackiest of stories. At one point he claimed to have wrestled a crocodile!

She thought back to her old job in Thailand. She'd work about 4-5 hours teaching and get a coffee, (often a coconut latte) and then head round to her boyfriend's house after walking the dog. It was routine but it was never boring. He would often come back later, dripping with sweat from his workout and head straight into the shower.

...

That was if she didn't catch him first. Sometimes she would wait in the room for him to come out of the shower in just his towel and other days she'd jump him before he could even take his clothes, his muscles firm from exertion and his mind focused on one thing. Making her cum. She thought about a specific time in particular when she had waited in just his shirt, coconut oil spread all over her skin making it shine in the late sun. She had known something was different from the beginning. His eyes were wild with primal hunger. Lust. He looked at her as if she could satiate his every need. And she could. She stood in the door waiting for him until and he wasted no time. He ripped off the shirt from her, buttons flying across the room as he pulled her into a long kiss, his tongue entwined with hers, his hands exploring the ridges of her backs, grasping it with desperate vigour, pulling the firm skin until it left red lines when his fingers had been.

Beth remembered how his towel has suddenly disappeared and she felt his turgid cock in between her legs and even though she still had her underwear on, she could feel it rub up against her pussy. It was like an on switch and moisture began to form between her legs, lubricating the friction his cock and her vagina. It was also that he disengaged the kiss whilst grabbing her throat and looking her in the eyes. With one fluid motion he pushed her forcefully towards the wall, her head hitting it with a soft thump, her leg raised in his left hand and his right hand around her neck tightening as she struggled to breathe and somehow his penis had managed to shift her panties to the side and he penetrated her easily, her cum allowing his penis to slide perfectly in for the whole length until she could feel his hips against hers. The effect was ecstasy. He gripped her like he would a wrestler and followed up that move by hoisting her up with just his upper body strength moving her body up and down the length of his penis as he fed on her moans.

Beth hung around his neck as he continued pumping her, her gasps giving him goosebumps in along his arms to accompany the rippling muscles and veins. He could feel her cum dripping down his own cock and that gave him new strength. He was, however, an malevolent boyfriend. He threw her on to the bed and she landed on her back trying to catch her breath. He smirked and began his torture. He brought his lips to her pussy and began exploring with his tongue, it moving to and fro from her clitoris to further in. He'd kiss and suck and lick until she shuddered as if with pain. Beth hated to be teased but this was too good and she knew he loved her tasted. As soon as she was soaking he spun her round onto her knees and gripped her ponytail as if they were reins. He needed to. He leaned forward and entered himself into her, slowly and first starting with a trot. Before long that trot became a canter and that canter evolved into a gallop, until he was averaging three thrusts a second.

With her hair being pulled hard she felt his hand on her perky tit, squeezing and rubbing the nipple until it descended to her pussy, rubbing the clitoris. The combo was orgasmic and left her defenceless. He kept going until he pushed her down with her stomach against the bed. He then reached for her throat pulling her face to his so that he could take her again, their tongues battling while he kept the rhythm of his thrusts. He then went for the finisher, rolling her over without pulling out and putting her legs over his head. Maximum penetration. He groaned and he's mouth aired the word 'fuck' as his eyes nearly rolled back in pleasure. For even though, he strove to make her cum, it was a physical effort for him not to cum himself. He bent her over, her legs like a pretzel and thrust hard and deep and the reaction was he could hear the moisture from the pre-cum. It was bliss and only fuelled his final straight as he plunged harder and harder and deeper and deeper, relishing in Beth's orgasmic hazel eyes. They dared him to go faster and he did and her breath got heavier causing him to again get goosebumps.

Her hand moved down to rub as he reached his max speed, his stomach muscles rippling from the demand of use. He grabbed her head as he fucked her, making her looking down as he thrust his cock inside her again and again like a spear, wanting her to see the glorious sight that he was and she then looked at him. He mouthed 'I'm going to cum' and she nodded and whispered between gasps 'me too' and then she grasped him tightly, her mouth open in an completely ecstatic orgasm, only topped his cum filling her pussy. He embraced her in a vice-grip as they both tensed in orgasm, their toes clenched together before they started panting. Both of them dripped with sweat staining the sheets with their fluids

"Think I might need another shower" he whispered.