Beth wants to Cuckold Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they ordered drinks, Beth struck up a conversation with the man. She made sure to include Joe in the conversation and the three of them talked for a while. Beth was her typical flirtatious self. She made sure to touch the man on the arm or leg during their conversation. Beth kissed the man on the cheek when he slipped in a compliment. Beth got up to go to the restroom. She turned and gave Joe a soft kiss on the lips and said, "I have to run to the ladies room." She turned to the man and said, "I want to hear what happened. Don't finish without me. I will be right back." She leaned in and gave the man a soft kiss on the lips, then walked off to the ladies room." When she returned, she gave Joe another kiss and asked, "What did I miss?"

Joe replied, "Nothing. We were just waiting for your return."

Beth placed her hand on the man's leg and requested, "Ok, continue your story please." The man continued his story as Beth left her hand on his leg. Eventually she rubbed her hand up and down on the top of his thigh as she started to tell a story herself. This went on as they all had two more drinks each.

Eventually, Beth stood up and said, "I believe it's time for us to go. We really enjoyed talking with you." Joe and the man stood up and shook hands. Beth turned to the man, gave him another soft kiss on the lips and then hugged him with her arms around his neck. When the hug broke, Beth left her hands on the back of the man's neck. She said to him, "Thank you. You were really nice." Then she kissed him again. This time she parted his lips with her tongue and twirled it around his. The kiss only lasted four seconds, but it was very sensual. Beth broke the kiss and turned and walked out of the bar with her husband.

When they got home, Beth and Joe made love. She never said anything about kissing the man and Joe didn't bring it up either. As they had sex, Beth got Joe to make his usual acknowledgement that he had a good time that night.

A similar occurrence to Beth sensually kissing the man in the bar happened three times over the next four weeks; once at a club, once in a bar and another time at a very large outdoor evening party Beth and Joe attended. Each time, Beth gave a long, wet kiss to another man at the end of the evening before her and Joe went home. She made sure that each kiss was longer than the one she had done before. In fact, at the party, the kiss lasted for at least 15 seconds. It was long enough to potentially be quite awkward for Joe, but not long enough to make a scene. Each time, they made love that night and Joe acknowledged he had a good time with no objections.

Through Beth's course of conduct over the last several weeks, she established that she had permission to French kiss other guys. Joe had plenty of opportunities to object, but since he hadn't, it was acceptable. The new rule was Beth French kissing other men is ok. This was another green light for Beth to push boundaries further.

Beth tested her new rule the following week. Beth and Joe went to one of her favorite dance clubs. Beth proceeded to make out on the dance floor with one of the guys she was dancing with on three separate occasions. Each session had a break where she was with Joe and he said nothing to stop her. When Beth and Joe were having sex that night, Beth confirmed by asking, "I felt so hot and sexy when that guy and I were making out on the dance floor. Did I look sexy?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth continued, "It was making me hot knowing you were watching. It felt extra sexy. Do you think I'm sexy?"

Joe answered, "Yes."

Beth requested, "Tell me how much you like it when your gorgeous wife sexy dances with you watching in the club."

Joe replied, "I like it when you dance sexy."

Beth asked, "Tell me again."

Joe responded, "I like it when you dance sexy."

At this point they were getting each other worked up and both soon came within seconds of each other. They fell asleep. Beth awoke to Joe caressing her ass at about 4 a.m. He was horny and they ended up fucking again. Beth was elated. She knew this meant not only was it alright for her to make out with other guys, it aroused Joe as well.

The next week, Beth planned another visit to one of her favorite clubs on Friday night. She decided to make it a special night. She went shopping Friday afternoon and bought a new dress and some new lingerie. When she got home, she showed Joe what she bought. Beth said, "I bought a dress that you can take me out in tonight. I also got some new panties. Which of these do you think make my ass look better? The thong or the G-string. I like the really like the thong? How about you?"

Joe nodded his head and said, "Yes, the thong."

Beth tried on the silky black thong and checked herself in the mirror. She exclaimed, "Oh, I like these. Don't they make my ass look sexy?"

Joe replied, "Yes. They look great on you."

Beth exclaimed, "I can't believe how great my ass looks in these." She made her exclamation like the thought just popped in her head at that moment. She continued, "Oooh. I'm going to flash my panties to someone on the dance floor tonight! That will be super sexy. I can't wait!" Joe said nothing in response. Beth went into the bathroom and did her hair and makeup. They got dressed a little while later and went to dinner.

After dinner they went to the dance club. They danced together for a while, and Beth danced on her own for a while as usual. Beth found her first dance partner and they danced together for a few songs. She let him put his hands on her ass on occasion. Then she sat for a bit, followed by a few dances with Joe. After Joe sat again, Beth found another dance partner. She danced for him with a bit and then sat down. Beth asked Joe if he wanted to dance again and he said no. So, Beth returned to the dance floor and soon found a third partner to dance with.

Beth gradually danced with her partner over to the side of the dancefloor near a wall. She made sure Joe still had a good view of her. Beth started dancing closer to the man, rubbing against him a few times. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. A few minutes later she kissed him with an open mouth, twirling their tongues in the air. She pulled away from him and continued to dance. Beth turned her back to him. She looked over her shoulder to confirm the man was looking at her. She lifted the back of her fluttery dress giving him a great view of her thong clad ass. Beth backed into the man and rubbed her backside against his slacks.

Beth held her butt against the man's crotch for a few seconds, then stepped forward allowing the bottom of her dress to fall back down. She continued to dance with the man and gave him another kiss, much longer this time. Beth moved so that the man's leg was positioned between hers. She lowered herself as the man bent his knee so that her crotch was resting on his leg. She made sure he was looking, and she lifted the front of her dress giving the man a good look at the small front of her thong. Beth dropped her dress and kept dancing for a bit. She kissed the man several more times before returning to the table with Joe. They sat for a while having another drink and eventually left and went home.

Once home, they quickly made their way to the bedroom. They rapidly shed their clothes and started having sex. As they were fucking, Beth asked, "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth said, "Did you see the look on that guy's face when I flashed him? He was so surprised, wasn't he?"

Joe answered, "He was."

Beth said, "I felt a little naughty, but so sexy. Did I look sexy?"

Joe agreed, "Yes."

Beth asked, "I bet those guys I danced with were hot for your sexy wife, weren't they?"

Joe replied, "Yes, I'm sure they were."

Beth inquired, "They wanted your sexy wife, didn't they?"

Joe answered, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Do you like fucking your sexy wife, the sexy girl that those other guys want?"

Joe responded, "Yes."

Beth requested, "Tell me how sexy I am."

Joe answered, "You are so sexy."

Beth asked, "Tell me how sexy I look dancing with those guys."

Joe remarked, "You looked sexy dancing with those guys."

Beth continued, "And how sexy did I look showing that guy my panties?"

Joe responded, "You looked sexy flashing your panties."

Beth asked, "And how sexy did I look making out with that guy after I flashed him my panties?"

Joe answered, "You looked sexy making out with him."

Beth requested, "Tell me how much you like having a sexy wife."

Joe replied, "I love having a sexy wife."

Beth asked, "Do you get excited watching your sexy wife dance with those men?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth requested, "Tell me how much you like watching your sexy wife."

Joe remarked, "I love watching my sexy wife."

Beth inquired, "Does watching me dance with them make you want to fuck me?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Tell me how much you like fucking your sexy wife."

Joe responded, "I love fucking my sexy wife."

Beth inquired, "Are you going to fuck your sexy wife till she cums?"

Joe answered, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Are you going to cum for your sexy wife too?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Moments later they both erupted with explosive orgasms. Beth's came first as her entire body shook. Seconds later Joe pulled his cock from her pussy and dumped his largest cumload ever on her stomach.

After she caught her breath she said, "Oh my god, that was so hot."

Joe responded, "Definitely."

Beth remarked, "You are amazing. I love you so much."

Joe replied, "I love you too," and they fell asleep.

The next week, Beth and Joe went for a weekend trip to Las Vegas that they had planned a couple months ago. They arrived Friday afternoon and Beth requested to Joe, "Would you like to take your sexy wife shopping? I want you to buy me something sexy to wear tonight." Joe agreed and they went shopping.

Beth first bought a tight, black, leather mini skirt in one of the stores. It came down to her mid-thigh and had a zipper that went all the way up one side. Then she went searching for something to wear with it. She found a red leather jacket that was cropped to half-way between her chest and her waist, leaving her mid-section exposed. It had a zipper closure in the front and was tight fitting. Beth remarked, "Oh, this will be sexy." Joe nodded in agreement.

Beth asked, "Can I get something for tomorrow night too?"

Joe agreed and they continued shopping. Beth found a tight, black, cocktail minidress. It was cut much shorter than the skirt, barely covering her ass, and had a plunging open back. It was also low cut in the front, showing off her cleavage. When she found it, she exclaimed, "Oh this is so cute. I'm going to look so sexy in this!" They bought the dress then stopped by a nearby lingerie store. Beth found a tiny black G-string that would barely cover her pussy in the front with a small triangle of satin. When she found it, she said, "This is super sexy. What do you think Joe?"

Joe commented, "It is definitely sexy." They bought the panties and returned to the hotel. As soon as they got back to the room, Beth went to try on her leather outfit again.

Beth commented to Joe, "I'm going to see how the top looks without a bra." She went into the bathroom and wiggled into the leather skirt and then zipped up the jacket. She came out of the bathroom and asked, "How does it look?"

Joe replied, "You look good."

Beth responded, "Thank you. I really like it." Beth went over to a full-length mirror and looked herself up and down. She exclaimed, "I love it. I like it better without a bra. I'm going to wear it like this. It feels so sexy." Beth took off the outfit and laid it on the bed. They took a short nap then Beth got up and showered. At around 8 o'clock they started getting ready. Beth put on her makeup and did her hair. She slipped back into her leather skirt and jacket and admired herself in the mirror.

Beth remarked, "It looks so good. The longer I wear it the sexier I feel. I love this zipper on the top. Its so sexy. I'm totally going to flash someone my tits on the dance floor tonight. That will be extra sexy! Do I look sexy honey?"

Joe responded, "Yes. Very sexy. You look great." They finished getting ready and went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. After dinner they made their way to a nightclub. As soon as they were inside, Beth immediately dragged Joe onto the dance floor. They danced a few songs together and then found a table near the edge of the dancefloor. They sat down and had a drink.

After a bit, Beth got up and went to the ladies' room. She pulled the zipper down on her top so that it was only half-way zipped, revealing noticeably more of her cleavage. She pulled up the side zipper on her skirt half-way open, revealing a good deal more of her leg. Beth returned to the table and asked, "You ready to dance some more?"

Joe said, "No, night right now."

Beth asked, "I'm going to dance some more. You don't mind, do you?"

Joe replied, "No. Go ahead."

Beth returned to the dance floor. It wasn't long before she found a guy to dance with her. She danced with him for 15 minutes. Then she gave him a soft kiss on the lips and then returned to the table. She asked Joe, "You having fun?"

Joe replied, "Yes. You?"

Beth replied "Are you kidding? You know me, dancing is what I live for! I'm in heaven. I'm going back out there. You coming?" Joe shook his head no.

Beth returned to the dance floor and found another man to dance with her. She danced with more physical contact with this man, placing her hands on him and letting him do the same to her. Beth turned her back and pressed her body into his. He ran his hands up and down her sides and hips. Beth spun back around and put her hands on the back of his neck. She danced like this for a while, then pulled him closer and kissed him. Beth went right in for a deep, passionate, French kiss. They continued kissing for a full minute or so. Eventually Beth broke the kiss and continued dancing.

Beth returned to the table and sat down with Joe. They had another drink and then Beth coaxed Joe back onto the dance floor. They danced to several songs and then returned to the table. Beth remarked, "I'm having so much fun. I'm going to go dance some more."

Beth went back out on the dance floor and quickly found a new man to dance with her. She danced close with him, again with a lot of hand contact. Beth discretely pulled the zipper up her skirt so that it was three quarters of the way open, just below the small strap of her panties on her hip. It revealed most of her leg and hip from the side. A few minutes later she discretely pulled the zipper down on her jacket until it almost popped open. This revealed a lot of her cleavage, to the point where her breasts might fall out as she danced if she wasn't careful.

She continued dancing with the man. Beth allowed his hands to get more adventurous as he ran them up and down her body as they danced. She gave the man an open air kiss and darted her tongue back and forth in his mouth and around his tongue. They danced for a bit and then she kissed him again, much deeper and more passionate this time. They continued to dance and make out, with him running his hands over her ass and up and down her body. Beth broke the kiss, turned around and backed into him. She ground her ass into his crotch as he placed his hands on her hips. The man ran his hand down Beth's leg and back up underneath her skirt where the open zipper was. He came within an inch of touching Beth's panty clad pussy.

Beth placed her hands on his and pushed them up and down her sides and stomach. She led his hands up to her chest and he squeezed her full breasts through her leather jacket. Beth looked over to make sure that Joe was watching. Joe continued to watch her as she let the man fondle her breasts through her jacket. Seeing no signs of objection from Joe, Beth continued dancing.

Beth turned and faced the man as they danced very close. She reached up and undid the zipper of her jacket. She held her jacket closed with her hands on the ends of each side of the zipper. Beth danced like this for 15 seconds, then slowly pulled her jacket open, giving the man a complete view of her breasts. She let him look for a few seconds, then pulled her jacket back shut, holding it closed with her hands. They kissed again while Beth held her jacket. The man reached around and grabbed Beth's ass.

When they broke their kiss, Beth looked over and confirmed Joe was still watching her intently. She deeply kissed the man again and then turned her back into him again. The man ran his hand up underneath the open zipper side of her skirt again. This time his fingertips ventured to the inside of her thigh and brushed against her panties as they passed. Beth shuttered when he briefly touched her pussy lips through her panties. It was the first time a man other than her husband had touched her like that in nine or ten years, well before she got married. It felt dirty, but it excited her to no end.

Beth turned back to face the man. She got close to him and adjusted her hands so she could hold her top closed with just one hand. With her free hand, she took the man's hand and guided it across her stomach and up underneath her jacket. She released his hand and put both of hers back on the ends of her jacket zipper. Beth opened her jacket slightly to give the man free, but covered from view, access to explore her breasts. He ran his hands across her breasts and squeezed one firmly. He ran his thumb up to one of her nipples and played with it. Then he pinched her nipple firmly with his thumb and forefinger. The sensation caused Beth to gasp.

As he was playing with her nipple, Beth kissed him again. Then Beth dropped her hands from her jacket and wrapped them around the man's neck. She pressed her body forward so that her tits were pressed in his chest where no one could see them. She trapped one of his hands between her breast and his chest. He placed his other hand on her ass, and they continued kissing like this for a few minutes as he squeezed her ass and tit.

Beth eventually broke the kiss and pulled back away from the man. As she did, she grabbed her jacket zipper and zipped her jacket partially closed. She danced for a few more minutes and then went back over to the table. Beth said, "It is getting late. Do you want to take me back to the hotel now?" Joe nodded yes. Beth reached out her hand. Joe took her hand and led her outside to the taxi line. They climbed in a taxi. Beth placed her head on Joe's shoulder and held his hand as they rode back to the hotel. She was nervous about what Joe's reaction would be. She had pushed things on the dance floor way farther than she had done any time before. It was a really big step forward on her plan.

When they got in the room, they immediately started kissing. It was hot and passionate. They quickly removed each other's clothes and got on the bed. Joe was quickly rock hard and Beth dripping wet. Joe climbed on top of Beth and easily slid his shaft in Beth's wet box and they started fucking. After a few minutes, they changed positions and Beth climbed on top of Joe. She placed her hands on his chest and lowered her pussy down on his cock. She started slowly raising and lowering herself on Joe's cock.

Beth looked down at Joe and asked, "Did you have fun tonight?"

Joe responded, "Definitely. Did you?"

Beth continued slowly fucking him and answered, "I did. Did you like watching your wife be all sexy on the dance floor?"

Joe answered, "I did."

Beth inquired, "Did I look really sexy?"

Joe answered, "You did."

Beth asked, "Did you like watching that last guy I danced with run his hands all over my body? It felt sexy. Was it sexy?"