Beth wants to Cuckold Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth remarked, "I love your big cock. It feels so good in my little pussy."

Ty rammed again and said, "I'm going to make you cum. Over and over."

Beth remarked, "Oh yes. Please make me cum for you."

Ty thrust in Beth again, quickly withdrew and then started rapidly fucking her. Beth dropped her head back over the edge of the bed and got a look at Joe jerking off as Ty was rapidly jackhammering away at Beth's pussy. Seeing Joe sent Beth over the brink, and she cried out, "Oh Fuck Ty. Fuck Ty. You are going to make me come Ty. Your big cock is going to make me cum. Look Joe. Ty's going to make your wife cum again. Yes Ty. Don't stop. Don't stop Ty. Watch Joe. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god. Oh shit. Ty I'm cumming!"

When Beth's powerful orgasm finished, Ty pulled his rod from her slick cunt. He quickly jumped off the bed. He scurried over to the foot of the bed where Beth's head was hanging. He stood above her and started feverously stroking his shaft. Beth quickly became aware of what was about to happen. She started begging, "Oh yes. Fuck yes. Cum on my face Ty. Yes. Cum all over my face. Give it to me Ty. Give me your cum Ty. Cum on me Ty. I'm waiting for it. Give it to me. Please. Cum on me. Please I want your cum. Give it to me." Soon, Ty tensed up and granted Beth's wish. His bulging cockhead erupted spurting a thick stream of warm, slick cum directly down to Beth's waiting face.

The first blast of white goo landed across the bridge of her nose. The second over her forehead. Another streamed across her left cheek. Beth dropped her mouth open and a full stream shot directly in her mouth. A decent sized volley shot out landing across her forehead trailing into her hair. Ty's body jolted and a final trail of cum trickled down from the tip of his cock and landed on Beth's tongue. Beth swallowed the cum pooled on her tongue. Ty parted Beth's lips with his cockhead. He slid just the head of his cock in her mouth and held it there as Beth sucked on it.

After Beth had sucked the cum from the tip of Ty's cock, he pulled his long rod from her mouth. He proceeded to rub his cock back and forth on Beth's face. Ty used his cock to smear his cum all over her face just like she had asked earlier in the evening. When he was finished, Beth's face was completely covered in a sticky mask of cum. Ty stuck his cock back in her mouth and she sucked it clean.

Ty finally withdrew his prick and Beth sat up. She climbed off the bed and walked over to Joe. She asked, "Joe, does my face look sexy smeared with Ty's cum? Does it turn you on to see your wife's face plastered with another man's cum?"

Joe responded, "Yes." Beth turned and went into the bathroom to wash her face. She returned a few moments later. Beth laid on the bed next to Ty, placing her head on his chest.

They laid silently on the bed for about 30 minutes until Ty broke the silence and asked Beth, "Can we fuck again?"

Beth responded, "Of course honey. You own me tonight. I'm yours as long as you want. Anything you like. Just tell me what you want me to do."

Ty said, "I want you to give me a long sloppy blowjob. Then maybe ride me for a long slow fuck?"

Beth replied, "Oh my god. I'd love that." She slid over and took Ty's semi-soft cock in her mouth. He quickly became hard. She released his stiff shaft briefly and said, "God I love your beautiful cock in my mouth." Beth plunged back down on his cock and resumed giving Ty the long blowjob he requested. She sucked his dick for 20 minutes, then climbed on top of him and slid his long, thick prick in her pussy. Beth slowly ground on Ty's cock. She occasionally gently raised up until his cockhead was almost out of her pussy, then slowly back down until his prick was deep in her cunt.

Beth's back was to Joe as she rode Ty. She turned and looked at Joe and asked, "Can you see Ty's cock slide in and out of my little pussy back there? I bet it looks sexy with my pussy lips wrapped around the girth of his thick shaft, doesn't it?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Are you enjoying watching your wife get fucked and satisfied by this young stud?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth added, "Remember, Ty said don't cum." Beth continued to slowly ride Ty for another 15 minutes. She eventually said to Ty, "Let's switch." She climbed off Ty and laid on her back and spread her legs. Ty moved between Beth's thighs and slipped his stiff rod back in her warm box. Beth said, "You are such a good kisser Ty. Would you like to kiss me some more while we fuck?" Ty leaned in and they French kissed deeply. Ty continued slowly fucking and kissing Beth.

After 20 more minutes of slow fucking and kissing, Beth said, "Oh my god Ty, you slowly stroking your big cock in and out of my cunt and teasing my tight little pussy is making me ache to cum. Do you want to make me cum again for you? I'd love to cum for you." Ty nodded his head. Beth continued, "Make me cum for you Ty." Ty increased his fucking tempo. Beth said, "That's it, use your big cock to make me cum for you. I want to cum for you so bad. Make me cum on your cock. That's it. Fuck my little pussy with your big cock. Make me cum for you." Ty switched gears and increased his tempo again. This time he kicked in high gear and began rapidly stabbing his cock in Beth's pussy.

Beth cried out, "Yes. That's it. Make me cum for you Ty. Fuck me with that big cock and make me cum. I'm gonna cum so hard for you. I'm gonna cum on your big cock." After a few more rapid thrusts Beth did just that. She exploded with a deeply powerful orgasm as Ty continued rapidly pounding Beth's pussy.

After her orgasm subsided, Beth sensed Ty was getting close. She asked, "Are you close to cumming Ty?" Ty nodded his head as he fucked her. Beth said, "Yes. Use my pussy to make yourself cum Ty. I want to see that big cock explode again. Make yourself cum. Use my tight little pussy Ty. That's it baby. Fuck my pussy till you cum. Use my pussy baby. Cum baby. Cum." Ty grunted as he quickly recoiled from Beth's box. He exploded and shot three big loads of cum on Beth's stomach. Ty collapsed on Beth and they laid motionless for a while.

After 15 minutes or so, Ty pulled Beth on top of him and they started kissing. They passionately made out for five to ten minutes. Ty broke the kiss and asked Beth, "You ready to go again?"

Beth replied, "Of course. Anything for you baby. Tell me what you want."

Ty asked, "Can I tie you up?"

Beth remarked, "Oh fuck yes. I'd love that. Go in the closet and grab a couple of Joe's neckties." Ty retrieved the ties and tied Beth's hands to the headboard. Beth leaned back against the pillows and headboard and spread her legs wide with her knees in the air. Ty straddled Beth's chest and lowered his cock to her mouth. She eagerly took it in and started sucking on it. As she did, Ty blindfolded Beth with another necktie. He proceeded to kiss and tease her. He kissed and sucked her nipples. He fingered her pussy for a while as she squirmed with pleasure. Beth came once again while Ty was fingering her. He stuck his cock in her mouth a few times and fucked her face. Then Ty fucked her pussy. After about 45 minutes of this Beth came again. Ty came soon after she did.

After a long break, they fucked again for another 30 minutes, mostly missionary with a lot of kissing. Neither one came. They took another long pause and Ty had Beth fucked him reverse cowgirl as she faced Joe. Beth came again as she stared at Joe, with Joe staring back at her and slowly jerking off. After a brief break they continued fucking, some missionary then doggy style. Beth and Ty each came one final time. As they laid on the bed Beth said, "Oh my god Ty, you wore me out." Both Beth and Ty were spent.

Midnight rolled around and Ty got up and got dressed. Beth stood up to say goodbye. As Beth stood naked in front of Ty with her back to Joe, she pulled him close and kissed him passionately. Beth said, "Thank you for tonight Ty. You are incredible in bed. And your big cock is magical. You can fuck me again any time you want. Just text me and I will be ready." She kissed him again and they made out for a minute or two with Ty grabbing and squeezing Beth's naked ass. They broke their kiss and Beth said to Joe, "Stay put. I'll be right back." Beth took Ty's hand and led him to front door and then returned to the bedroom.

She kneeled in front of Joe and took hold of his cock. She slowly jerked him off and asked him if he had a good time. He replied that he did. She kept Joe on the edge of orgasm, but didn't let him cum. She made him tell her how much he liked seeing Ty fuck his wife and how good her pussy looked wrapped around Ty's cock. She asked him how bad he wanted to cum while watching her get fucked. Beth told Joe how exciting it was to submit to Ty and be his fuck toy while Joe watched. Beth told Joe several more times how good Ty's cock felt and how much she enjoyed fucking Ty.

Beth said to Joe, "Ty's cock is fucking amazing. I'm definitely going to fuck him in front of you again. Probably a lot." The second she finished her statement, Beth jerked rapidly up and down on Joe's cock and said, "Cum Joe." The second she did, Joe's cock erupted shooting a massive amount of cum everywhere. Beth was really loving this new bonus experience of holding Joe on the edge and making him come on command. When he was done cumming, Beth said to Joe, "I love you so much baby. So much more than you could ever know."

Beth stood up and gave Joe a kiss. Then she laid down on the bed. She was extremely happy. The night was conclusive; she intentionally pushed things really far with Ty and she now knew she could cuckold Joe whenever she wanted. Beth was excited about the possibilities the future held.

Beth did have a number of additional marathon fuck sessions with Ty in the future while Joe watched. From there on out, Beth and Joe's relationship and sex life together improved dramatically. Neither was a source of complaint for the other before, but even the one-on-one sex with each other grew to be electric and exciting for both of them. Beth continued to cuckold Joe on a semi-regular basis and controlling his orgasms when she did. It became a regular part of their life together and they both enjoyed it.