Beth wants to Cuckold Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth immediately went to work on Joe's cock. She eagerly took it in her mouth and sucked away on it. Joe was rock hard. Beth sucked away for a minute, then climbed on top of him. She dropped her slick pussy on his cock and he slid inside her with ease. Beth remained in this position with Joe's cock deep inside her for a long pause, lifted up and then dropped back down on him. She remained motionless for a second, then did it again.

She broke the silence and asked, "Did you have a good time tonight?"

Joe answered, "Yes." Each time he gave an answer, Beth raised up on Joe's shaft and then dropped down driving his cock deep in her hot, wet cunt.

Beth asked, "Did you like watching me tonight?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth inquired, "Did you enjoy seeing another man pleasure your wife?"

Joe answered, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Did you like watching me get fucked by another man right in front of you?"

Joe responded, "Yes."

Beth asked, "I loved being on my knees in front of him, sucking on his cock. Submitting to his desires and pleasuring him. Did you like watching me suck his cock in front of you?"

Joe answered, "Yes."

Beth said, "His cock felt so good when it was inside me. Did it turn you on to see him drive his big cock deep inside my pussy?"

Joe answered, "Yes."

Beth asked, "He fucked me so good. Did you see how hard he made me cum?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Did you like having another man make your wife scream?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Did you like watching me cum that hard on his big cock?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth said, "He shot a massive cumload on me. I bet you liked seeing your wife get blasted with another man's cum, didn't you?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Are you close to cumming now?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Do you want me to make you cum?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth said, "Not yet. I don't want you cumming just yet." She paused for a minute, then said, "I realized tonight that I really enjoyed fucking that guy in front of you. I know it turned you on. I bet you would you like to watch me get fucked by more men, wouldn't you?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth asked, "I'm definitely going to fuck more men in front of you. It felt so good, I may even make it a habit. Are you going to be a good cuckold for your sexy wife?"

Joe replied, "Yes." Beth continued pumping Joe's cock one time inside her pussy with each answer he gave.

Beth responded, "Mmmm. I like that. Let me hear you say it."

Joe responded, "I'm going to be a cuckold."

Beth said, "Oooh. I love hearing you say it. It is so naughty and exciting. Say it again."

Joe responded, "I'm going to be a cuckold."

Beth said, "That sounds so good. Again,"

Joe responded, "I'm going to be a cuckold."

Beth stated, "If you are good, maybe next time I will let you jerk off while you watch. Would you like that?"

Joe replied, "Yes. Let's switch positions. I want to fuck you now."

Beth replied, "No. You will just try and cum if we do that. You can't cum yet. I'm in control of your orgasm tonight. Ok?"

Joe replied, "Ok."

Beth continued slowly fucking up and down on Joe's shaft each time he answered a question. She gave him enough sensation to stay hard, but not enough to cum. She continued, "I think next time I'm going to let the guy cum all over my face in front of you. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth stated, "I'm going to let him have his way with me. Whatever he wants. While you watch." Beth started thinking about having another encounter. She got incredibly aroused. She reached down and started rubbing her clit as she sat on Joe's cock.

She remarked, "Mmmm... that feels good. Thinking about having another man's cock in my pussy again is getting me so hot. I just loved fucking Rick tonight. His cock made my pussy twitch. It was out of this world. Mmmm... it felt so good. He got me off so hard I loved it. I was in heaven. Mmmm... I can't wait to get fucked like that again. Oh fuck yes that will feel good. Yes. Fuck yes. Mmm... Oh yes. Yes. Oh god yes. Fuck. Fuck. Oh fuck. Oh god I'm gonna cum again. Oh god I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm... I'm cumming!" Beth exploded. Her orgasm shot through her entire body. She convulsed and twitched uncontrollably.

The dirty talk and thoughts had really gotten her going. And she got off on controlling Joe's orgasm as well. It wasn't part of her plan, but it was a happy new discovery, and she loved it. She loved the way she was in control all night. She loved being in control just as much as she loved being submissive and having someone take control over her.

Beth noticed that her twitching and moving had given Joe extra sensation on his cock. She sensed him getting over excited and said, "Don't you dare cum yet. Not till I say so." To get better control, Beth climbed off Joe. Joe started to get up like they were changing positions and Beth put her hand on his chest and pushed down. She said, "Ut Uh. No." She reached out and took his cock in her hand with a firm grip.

Beth slowly jerked Joe's cock up and down. With a firm grip just underneath his bulging cockhead, she slid her thumb around the head of his cock and smeared her slippery pussy juices and cum around and around. Whenever he got close to cumming, Beth stopped, held his cock firmly in her hand pulling on it and waited for his excitement to subside.

As Beth continued slowly jerking Joe's cock, she said, "Is my cuckold husband ready to cum?"

Joe said, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Are you going to shoot a big load for your wife?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth said, "I bet your balls ache you want to cum so bad. How bad do you want to cum?"

Joe responded, "Bad. Please make me cum."

Beth asked, "What are you going to do for your sexy wife if I let you cum?"

Joe answered, "Anything."

Beth asked, "Do you want me to fuck more guys in front of you?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth requested, "Let me hear you say it."

Joe responded, "I want you to fuck guys in front of me."

Beth said, "Mmm. I like hearing that. I definitely will. You can cum for me now." Beth suddenly released her grip on Joe's throbbing rod. She quickly dove her head down over his erect shaft. She took his entire cock in her mouth and sucked in deeply as hard as she could. The sensation caused Joe to blow his load with a massive explosion inside Beth's mouth. Joe ferociously convulsed, raising his hips up off the bed driving his cock further into Beth's mouth. Each time a load of cum shot from his cock he jolted forward in Beth's mouth. He dumped load after load in her mouth as she continued sucking away on him.

The cumload was so massive Beth couldn't keep it all in her mouth. Some shot down her throat as she swallowed while some leaked out the sides of her cheeks dripping back down on Joe. When he was done, Joe had shot at least seven or eight massive streams of cum from his cock into Beth's mouth; easily twice as much as he had ever cum in his life.

Beth swallowed the cum in her mouth and then licked up the remaining cum that had dripped back down on Joe. She laid her head on his chest and they both lay motionless. A few minutes later, Beth picked up her head and looked at Joe. She said, "I love you so much. Way more than you know."

Joe replied, "I love you too," and they fell asleep.

The next Friday after the Vegas trip, Beth decided she wanted to test the new paradigm in her marriage. Her and Joe had sex every day since they returned from Vegas, and it was hot. But, she wanted to confirm whether Saturday night in Vegas was just a wild, booze-fueled sexual experience in Vegas, or whether her husband was now really a cuckold.

Beth decided to go out late that afternoon to a popular bar. The bar was always packed on Friday afternoon's with people taking off work early. It was upscale, and trendy. Beth knew it was always full of well-dressed, 20-something professionals. Beth got dressed, putting on the same G-string and dress she wore Saturday night in Vegas. Her dress was similar to what a lot of girls wore in Vegas, but was a touch sexy for this bar. She would definitely get noticed, but it wasn't too over the top. Beth took a taxi to the bar. As expected, it was full of hot, well dressed guys. She thought it was perfect.

Beth scanned the bar and in no time found a very attractive and fit man sitting at the corner of the bar. She sat down next to him and started talking. She flirted with him excessively. When he paid her a compliment, she gave him a peck on the cheek. His name was Ty and he was 23. He worked at a nearby financial firm and was well dressed. He wore a dress shirt and slacks. He was very into Beth and they had several drinks together. After a couple hours at about 5:30, she said, "I hate to ask this, but I really don't like leaving a bar by myself in a taxi or ride share. Would you mind terribly driving me home? I live just a couple miles from here."

Ty answered, "Of course not. I don't mind."

Beth responded, "Thank you. You are so sweet." She leaned in and gave him a long lingering kiss on the lips. They got up from the bar and drove back to Beth's house. When he stopped at the curb, Beth again said, "Thank you so much." She leaned in and kissed him again. This time she softly slipped her tongue in his mouth. It was a short kiss, but incredibly sensual. As she unbuckled her seatbelt, she asked, "Would you like to maybe come in for a drink?"

Ty answered, "Sure."

They went inside and into the kitchen. Beth made him a drink. A minute or two later, Joe arrived home right when Beth expected he would. Beth heard the door and called out, "Baby, we are in here."

Joe entered the kitchen and was surprised to see someone else. He said, "Hi?"

Beth responded, "Hi baby. Good timing. We just got here. This is Ty. I just met him this afternoon down at the Elevation Bar. He is really sweet. He gave me a ride home so I didn't have to take a taxi by myself. Isn't he nice?"

Ty wasn't quite sure what was going on and was nervous. He had just kissed this man's wife. Ty had seen the big diamond ring on Beth's hand but ignored it. The fact that Beth was married just became very real. He fumbled for something to say. Ty bashfully said, "Oh... No... Um... It was no big deal."

Beth remarked, "Well I think he is really nice." She went over to Ty and gave him a hug and another sensual kiss on the lips. She continued, "Come on, let's all go in the living room where it is more comfortable."

When they entered the living room Beth said, "Joe, why don't you sit over there on the couch?" She put some semi-slow music on and asked Ty, "Do you like to dance? I love to dance. Joe doesn't like it much, but he humors me from time to time. Come dance with me Ty." Before Ty could answer, Beth reached out and took Ty's hand and pulled him close to her.

Beth and Ty began slow dancing together. Beth ran her hands behind Ty's neck and up and down his back. She reached down and ran her hand over his hips. Ty was still nervous with Joe sitting there and didn't get too adventurous with his hands. He loosened up a little the longer they danced.

Beth reached up and put her forearms on Ty's shoulders with her hands lightly on his neck. She looked up at him and said, "Put your hands on my tight little ass please." Hesitantly, Ty complied and placed his hands on Beth's firm bottom. She continued, "I like it when you squeeze it." Ty complied and squeezed her ass. Beth responded, "Mmm... that feels nice. I like the feel of your hands on my body."

Beth turned around and placed her back against Ty's chest. They continued swaying to the music as Beth took his hands. She guided them to explore her body. Beth ended the tour with his hands firmly on her chest. She curled her hands causing Ty to squeeze her tits. Beth said, "Mmm... I like the feel of your strong hands on my chest. Don't stop." Ty continued to massage and fondle her breasts through her dress.

Beth turned to face Ty and gave him another kiss. This time she started with an open mouth. As her mouth approached his, Ty opened his mouth and their tongues met and danced in the air for a bit. Then Beth pulled him close and kissed him passionately. She broke the kiss briefly and said, "My ass please." Beth resumed the kiss and Ty grabbed and fondled her ass again. They continued to make out for several minutes. Their hands ventured, exploring each other's bodies. Beth ran her hands over Ty's pants, rubbing his now hard cock through his slacks.

Beth broke the kiss and stepped back a few feet. She continued to sway to the music and gently pulled her dress slowly up to the middle of her hips. Ty could now see all of Beth's lowcut G-string and the outline of her pussy hiding behind the small piece of fabric. Beth continued to sway to the music. She turned her back to Ty and gave him a view of the tiny string parting the lower three quarters of her firm butt with the rest being partially hidden by her dress.

Beth faced Ty again and went back over to him. She pulled him in close and kissed him again. Ty placed his hands on Beth's exposed ass and squeezed firmly. Beth broke their kiss briefly and said, "Mmm... I like that. I like a man who takes charge." Beth kissed him again briefly then broke and asked, "Help me take this dress off?" Beth raised her arms and Ty pulled the dress over her head exposing her beautiful tits. Ty dropped the dress on the floor and leaned forward to kiss Beth's nipples.

Beth undid the buttons on Ty's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders revealing his chiseled physique. Beth was ready for him now. She thought for a second about fucking Ty in the other room without Joe watching. She thought that would be the ultimate boundary test, to see if she could fuck other guys even when Joe wasn't watching. But she decided that really had no appeal to her. She wanted Joe to watch.

Beth looked up at Ty and said, "I want you Ty. I'm yours for the entire evening. Take me however you want." Beth had made sure Joe could hear everything she said to Ty while they danced. She took Ty's hand and led him upstairs to the master bedroom. As she did, Beth called out, "Come honey. You are going to watch." Joe got off the couch and followed them to the bedroom. Beth pointed to a chair in the sitting area and said to Joe, "You can sit there babe." Joe sat in the chair as instructed.

When they got to the bed, Beth got on her knees and undid Ty's slacks. She removed his pants, then his underwear. When she saw his hard prick spring loose, she remarked, "Wow. That is a beautiful cock. Long and big. And hard. I can't wait to have it inside me." Beth started sucking Ty's cock for three or four minutes, occasionally looking up at Ty with his big cock in her mouth. She finally released his member and looked up and said, "I'm yours tonight. Any way you want. Just make sure you dump a big load of your warm cum on my face and spread it all around with your nice, big cock." Beth was hugely aroused being totally submissive to Ty while at the same time she was making Joe be totally submissive to her.

Ty pulled Beth off the floor and placed her on her hands and knees with her ass sticking in the air at the edge of the bed. As he placed her on the bed, Beth said, "Oh yes. I love being fucked with a big cock from behind. Ty stood behind her then penetrated her with his prick. She exclaimed, "Oh my god Ty. Your huge cock feels amazing in my little pussy. I love it." Ty began fucking Beth in earnest. She cried out, "Oh god Ty. Your cock feels so good. Oh my god Joe. His cock feels so good inside me. He is really stretching my pussy. His cock feels magical."

Ty continued fucking Beth and she soon shouted, "Oh fuck. Don't stop. Oh my god Joe, Ty's huge cock is going to make me cum so hard. His big dick feels so good in my pussy. I'm gonna cum hard on his cock. Oh yes. Fuck yes. I'm cumming!" Beth convulsed in orgasm as Ty continued to fuck her.

A few minutes later, Ty pulled his stiff cock from Beth's slippery box and said, "Up on the bed." Beth did as instructed, and she climbed on the bed. She spun around so her back was facing Joe. Beth laid on her back and spread her legs wide with her knees in the air. Ty got on the bed and got between Beth's legs. He leaned forward and plunged his prick back in Beth's cunt.

Beth exclaimed, "God your cock feels amazing Ty. I love your big cock in my little pussy. Oh Joe, his cock is so big it's stretching my little pussy." Ty started fucking Beth again. Beth looked down at Ty's cock as it plunged back and forth in her pussy. Then she tilted her head backwards as it hung over the edge of the bed and looked upside down at Joe. She called out, "Joe, can you see his big dick in my pussy from there?" Joe didn't answer so Beth said again, "Joe?"

Joe responded, "Yes."

Beth said, "It feels so fucking good. Joe, can you see his cock fucking in and out of my pussy?"

Joe replied, "Yes."

Beth said, "Joe, his cock feels amazing. Ty is fucking me so good." Then she looked at Ty and said, "Ty, you can kiss me if you want. I like kissing you while we fuck." Ty leaned down and they kissed. They twirled their tongues in the air with open mouths so they could breath as they fucked. Beth broke the kiss and asked, "Joe, is your cock hard watching us fuck?"

Joe responded, "Yes."

Beth asked, "You like seeing your wife get fucked by another man, don't you?"

Joe answered, "Yes."

Beth said, "I bet you'd like to jerk off as you watch us, huh Joe?"

Joe responded, "Yes."

Beth asked, "Yes what?"

Joe replied, "Yes, I'd like to jerk off."

Beth looked back at Ty as he continued fucking her and asked, "Should we let my husband jerk off?" Ty shrugged his shoulders like he either didn't care or didn't know what to say. Beth continued, "You are in control Ty. It's up to you."

Beth knew she was straddling a thin line between submission and humiliation with Joe. After a pause, she looked back at Joe and said, "Joe, I think you'll have to ask Ty. I'm just Ty's little fuck toy at the moment, so I can't give you permission. Maybe ask him specifically what you want to do while you watch him fuck your wife."

Joe responded, "Ty, can I jerk off while I watch you fuck my wife?"

Ty responded, "Ok."

Beth said to Ty, "If it were me, I'd tell him not to cum. But it is up to you."

Ty added, "Don't cum Joe." Joe undid his pants and unleashed his bulging cock. He slowly stroked his shaft up and down as he continued to watch Ty pound his wife's pussy. Joe was careful not to go too fast so he wouldn't cum, and had to pause occasionally to allow his excitement to simmer down.

Beth looked up at Ty and said, "You can fuck me hard if you want Ty. I like it hard. However you want."

Ty changed his tempo and thrust his rod deep into Beth's cunt with a powerful blow. Ty asked, "Like that?"

Beth responded, "Yes Ty. You can fuck me hard like that if you want." Ty forcefully thrust into her again and again, causing Beth's tits to jiggle up her chest with each blow. Beth commented, "Yes. That's it Ty. Fuck me as hard as you want."

Ty crashed into her again harder and asked, "Like that?"

Beth responded, "Yes Ty. I love it when you stab my cunt with your big cock." Ty thrust into her again. Beth remarked, "Oh yes. You can talk dirty to me if you want too. Anything you want."

Ty asked, "You like that?"

Beth answered, "I love it. What you want to do to me?"

Ty said, "I want to fuck your pussy hard."

Beth responded, "Oh yes. More."

Ty said, "I'm going to fuck you till you cum all over my cock."

Beth remarked, "Oh yes Ty, I'd love that. Make me cum."

Ty rammed into her again and asked, "You like it when I fuck your pussy hard with my big cock?"

Beth answered, "Yes. I love it."

Ty thrust again and said, "Tell me how good my cock feels."