Beth wants to Cuckold Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe replied, "I did. It was sexy."

Beth continued, "Did you like it when he fondled my breasts under my jacket? It felt so naughty and so sexy. Did it look really sexy?"

Joe answered, "It was very sexy."

Beth asked, "Did you see him run his hand under my skirt? He brushed my panties with his fingertips. I felt it on my little pussy lips. It felt really naughty. I bet it looked sexy, didn't it?" Beth was becoming an expert at asking leading questions to get the answers she wanted.

Joe replied, "I saw. It looked sexy." Before Beth could say anything else, Joe said, "Let's switch positions. I want to take you from behind." Beth climbed off him and got on her hands and knees. Joe moved behind her and rammed his stiff cock deep in her cunt.

Joe proceeded to pound his cock in Beth with force. She felt like it was the hardest they had ever fucked. It was wild animal sex. Beth came soon with an explosive orgasm and Joe erupted soon after her. Beth couldn't remember the last time they had sex that hot. They collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

They awoke the next morning and had sex again. They ordered room service for breakfast. After eating, Beth said she wanted to go to the pool and get some sun. They changed and headed down to the pool.

Beth wore a skimpy bikini top with tie strings and a matching cheeky Brazilian cut bottom that left half of her ass cheeks hanging out each side. The bottoms were especially low cut in the front. It was more revealing than anything she would wear at home or to the beach. It was actually more revealing, both in front and back, than a number of pairs of her panties. With the fabric on each side of the tie top pushed closed together along the string, it barely covered her nipples and areolas, and a lot less of her breasts than any of her bras. She laughed when she thought about people who think showing your bra or panties in public was indecent exposure, but somehow her bikini was acceptable in public in a lot of places.

She figured her swimsuit would definitely draw some looks from the men at the pool. To her surprise, when they got to the pool area, there was an adult pool where they allowed women to go topless. She thought this was very fortuitous for her plan. They proceed to go through the gate on the adult side and found some lounge chairs to lay on.

Beth took off her cover up and had Joe put sunscreen on her and she did the same for him. She laid face down and untied her top in the back. She looked around as she was laying there and noticed some of the girls had tops on and some didn't. It was around 15-20% topless, 80% covered.

As Beth lay on the chair soaking in the sun, she thought to herself about last night. It was a huge green light in her mind. Joe had seen another man run his hands all over her, see and fondle her breasts, and he didn't object. She knew if it had bothered him, he would have said something. And it must have turned him on, since the sex they had afterword was so hot. This was a major breakthrough and a leap forward on her plan.

It was time for Beth to roll over. She decided to leave her top on the chair and go topless. Beth rolled over and exposed her breasts. She made sure Joe saw this and he said nothing. After 15 minutes, Beth said, "I'm going to go get a drink and maybe take a dip in the pool. Do you want anything?"

Joe answered, "No, I'm Ok." Beth walked around the pool to the bar and ordered a drink. She purposely went the long way around the pool. Beth took note of the guys checking out her tits and ass as she walked around. She enjoyed flaunting her nearly naked body for all to see in this setting.

She got in the pool with her drink and walked around the shallow end a bit. She made her way to a group of guys and a few girls. They were standing in water just over their waists. Beth stopped there and chatted with some of the guys. Where she was standing, the water line was in the middle of her flat stomach completely exposing her beautiful breasts. She continued with some harmless chit chat, taking notice when the guys would check out her breasts. Beth liked it when guys checked her out. She liked the silent compliment. One guy was bold enough to tell her she had a great pair of tits, the best he had ever seen. Beth said, "Thank you," and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

After a while she returned to her chair and soaked in the sun a bit more. Beth and Joe eventually decided they had had enough sun and head back up to the room. They took a short nap then got up to get ready for dinner. After she showered and did her hair and makeup, Beth slipped into her new G-string. She pranced around the room teasing Joe saying, "Isn't it so sexy? You sure are lucky to have such a vibrantly sexy wife?" Beth eventually slipped into her new dress, put on her heels and they went to dinner.

After dinner, Beth and Joe went to the nightclub that was on the ground floor of their hotel. Beth dragged Joe on the dance floor the minute they entered the club. They danced for a number of songs and then sat at a hightop table for two.

As usual, Beth danced with several other guys. She danced close with all of them with plenty of hand and body contact. She made out with one of them for a good three minutes straight. She drug Joe on the dancefloor for another three songs then he sat again.

Beth soon found another dance partner and they danced together for a while. There was plenty of close contact and kissing. Eventually, Beth brought her dance partner over to the table. She introduced him to Joe and said, "This is Rick. He grew up in Florida too." Beth grew up in Florida, but it wasn't much of a coincidence running into another Floridian. She continued, "He is really nice. I invited him to come upstairs to our room for a drink. There is nowhere for us all to sit here, and it's too loud to talk in here anyway."

They left the club and headed up to the room. Beth made drinks from the mini-bar and handed them to the guys. Beth talked for a bit then put on some music. It was much slower than the music from the club. Beth asked, "Who wants to dance with me?" Rick felt a little awkward being in the hotel room with Beth and her husband, not knowing whether Joe had seen him kissing Beth on the dance floor. Neither responded, so Beth reached out and grabbed Rick's hand and said, "Come on. Let's dance some more."

Joe sat down on one of two couches facing each other in the living room of the suite. Beth and Rick started slow dancing to the music. After a song and a half, Beth commented, "You are such a good dancer." Moments later she gave him a long, wet kiss. She commented further, "And a good kisser too." They continued to slow dance to the music. Beth kissed him again, this time it lasted for a full minute or two. This continued for three more songs, dancing and making out, while Joe silently watched.

Beth backed away while continuing to seductively sway to the music. She slowly hiked up her tight dress to her waist. Her G-string was now completely exposed and in view. She swayed back toward Rick and started kissing him again as they continued to slow dance. Beth turned her back to him, then pressed their bodies together. She took his hands and gave them a tour of her body including a stop to squeeze Beth's breasts through her dress.

Beth turned back to face Rick, put her arms in the air and asked, "Help me off with this?" Rick reached out and took hold of Beth's dress and pulled it off over her head. Beth was ultra-excited as she stood in front of Rick nearly naked, with nothing but a tiny three-inch piece of fabric covering her pussy. She looked at Joe who made no objection.

Beth continued to slow dance with Rick in her G-string and high heels. She reached out and began unbuttoning his shirt. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders. Beth turned her back to him and pressed her bare body into his. She took his hands and gave them another tour of her body and now exposed breasts.

Beth turned back to face Rick as they continued to slowly sway to the music. She gave him a sensual wet kiss, then broke the kiss and pulled his head forward. Beth guided his mouth to her exposed breasts. He took her breast in his mouth and licked and sucked on her hard nipple. Beth guided his head to her other breast, and he did the same. Beth looked at Joe and got no objection.

Beth turned her back and pressed into Rick again. She guided his hands over her breasts again, then slowly down to her G-string panties. She kept her hand on his as she had him rub her pussy up and down over her panties. Beth then took Rick's hand and had him slide it inside her panties. Rick started fingering Beth's pussy and she shuddered. She turned her head sideways to kiss him while he continued fingering her. Joe made no objection.

Beth was so excited from the situation that she was about to cum. She pulled Rick's hand from her panties and turned around and kissed him passionately. She broke from his mouth and started kissing his neck. Beth worked her way down his bare chest, leaving kisses all along her way. Soon Beth was kneeling in front of Rick. She undid his belt, unzipped his slacks, and pulled them down. She ran her hands over his cock through his boxers. There was still no objection from Joe.

Beth proceeded to pull Rick's boxers down. As she did, his hard cock sprung loose. Beth took his cock in her hand and made a tiny peck of a kiss gently on his bulging cockhead. She followed that with a lingering kiss of her lips on the slit of his penis. Then she kissed his cockhead with just the tip of her tongue licking at the slit.

The process was intentionally similar to the way she got Joe comfortable with her kissing other men, starting with a peck, moving to touching tongue tips, then full French kissing. She did it for effect, not for permission. At this point, she no longer expected objection. If Joe was going to lodge an objection, she expected it would have happened already. But, she enjoyed the teasing foreplay while Joe watched her.

Beth twirled her tongue around the head of Rick's cock. She tilted her head on the other side of his cock from Joe and licked Rick's shaft up and down. Beth looked at Joe while she did this, not expecting any, but checking to see if there was any objection. There wasn't, so Beth plunged her mouth around Rick's cock and took his shaft deep in her throat. She continued slowly sucking Rick's dick.

Beth spent a good five minutes or more enjoying Rick's cock. Beth eventually released his cock and stood up. She peeled off her G-string and tossed it on the coffee table between the two couches. She went to the couch opposite the one Joe was sitting on. She sat down on the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide as she leaned back into the couch. Beth said to Rick, "Lick my pussy."

Rick removed his pants and underwear from his ankles. He got down on the floor in front of Beth and began licking her pussy. Beth watched Rick for a bit. Then, she slowly looked up and across the coffee table between the two couches until she was looking straight at Joe. He was intently watching with no sign he was uncomfortable or going to object.

Beth smiled at Joe and then looked down again at Rick eating her pussy. Rick then slipped a finger in Beth's pussy and she almost lost it. He started to finger fuck her as he continued licking and sucking on her clit. This sent Beth in ecstasy as she gasped and tilted her head back. She was on the edge of cumming.

Beth pulled Rick's head from her pussy to protect her orgasm. Her pussy was about to explode, and she didn't want that just yet. She guided Rick up to her mouth. Beth started kissing him as he knelt in front of her. She kissed him for a few minutes and then reached down and took his cock in her hand. He was rock hard. Beth broke the kiss and said to Rick, "I want you. Fuck me."

Rick inched forward as Beth held his cock in her hand. She guided it toward her waiting pussy on the edge of the couch. Beth glanced at Joe. Rick paused as his cockhead met Beth's swollen pussy lips. They were beyond the point of no return now, so she expected no objection. She saw the look of anticipation on Joe's face as he intently watched. Beth turned back to Rick and nodded her head and Rick thrust forward into her box. Beth gasped as he drove his member deep inside her.

Beth was overrun with sensation and emotion. There she was with another man's cock buried deep in her married pussy with her husband watching. This is what she had been working toward with planning and gradual building for the last six months; clear accomplishment of her goal. It was like the sensation of crossing the finish line in a race for which she had been training for months. She had been worrying for six months straight about whether her plan was working, if it would ultimately be successful, or whether she was upsetting Joe. It had been a stressful six months. The pressure was off. It happened. It was a huge release.

But it was more than that. After those emotions lifted, she experienced what the situation was to her. It was sensual. The whole scene was erotic. It was unadulteratedly sexual. It was naughty. It was kinky. It was the ultimate expression of her own desires and sexuality. It was dirty and made her feel so good. It was totally taboo, which drove her wild and made it even more exciting. It was everything she had hoped it would be, but so much more.

Rick started fucking his cock in and out of Beth's pussy. Beth looked down and watched his cock slide in and out of her box. She couldn't believe the sight was real. Beth looked up and confirmed that Joe was still watching. He remained the same, intently watching her. After only five or six pumps in her pussy, the sensation of a new cock in her pussy along with all the other emotions and sensations she was experiencing, became too much for Beth. As Beth was on the very brink, she started stuttering, "Fuck... I'm cu... cu... cu... cumming!" Then she started screaming, "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING! WHOLLY SHIT I'M CUMMING!" Pleasure and ecstasy shot through Beth's body like a bolt of lightning that she felt down to her core. Beth couldn't remember the last time she came that hard, if ever.

After her orgasm subsided, she looked at Joe again. He continued to watch. Beth returned her gaze to the cock that continued stabbing back and forth in her pussy. Rick continued fucking her for a bit and then Beth said, "Change positions. I want to be on top. I'm going to ride you." Rick withdrew his cock from Beth's slippery cunt and laid on the couch. Beth climbed on top of him and lowered her pussy back down on his stiff rod. Beth started grinding on Rick's shaft. Then she started slowly raising herself till his cockhead was almost out of her box, then back down. She went slow at first, both up and down. Beth increased her tempo. She increased the speed and force on the down stroke, now crashing down on Rick's cock.

Beth looked to her right to see that her husband was still watching. He had a full profile view of the action. Beth continued bouncing on Rick's stiff dick. She began moaning with each downstroke. "Oh," she called out. "Oh fuck ya. Fuck yes. Fuck yes that feels good. Your cock feels so good inside me. Oh that feels so good. It feels so good fucking your cock. Oh yes. Yes." Beth glanced at her husband again while continuing her bouncing. She paused her bouncing for a bit and started slowly grinding back and forth on Rick's thick rod. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately as she slowly ground her pussy back and forth. Beth broke the kiss and arched her back, putting her tits closer to Rick's face. Rick reached out and grabbed them. He squeezed her breasts in his hands then leaned forward and started licking and sucking on her nipples. He lightly bit on her nipple which caused Beth to gasp.

Beth resumed her bouncing on Rick's member. She started going faster and faster. Beth was getting quite worked up. She was wildly bucking on Rick's cock. The fact she knew her husband was watching her ride another man aroused her so much. Soon Beth couldn't contain the fire between her legs any longer and she exploded with another orgasm, calling out, "Yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. I'm cumming. Oh god I'm cumming again. Oh god. Oh fuck yes. I'm cumming."

After Beth's orgasm subsided, she collapsed and fell on Rick's chest. Her face landed close to his and they started kissing again. They kissed passionately for several minutes. Beth finally broke the kiss and said, "I want you to do me from behind." She climbed off Rick and stood up. Beth walked over to an open area of the floor next to the couch where Joe was sitting. She got down on the floor on her hands and knees with her head facing Joe. She felt dirty in that position on the floor, still wearing her high heels, and staring at Joe. She loved the feeling.

Rick got off the couch and on his knees behind her. Rick guided his cock in Beth's slit and began fucking her from behind. He grabbed her hips and pulled her toward him each time he thrust forward. At first, Beth occasionally dropped her head down as she was getting fucked by Rick. Rick pulled her hair back and Beth was now looking straight at her husband as Rick railed her from behind. She called out, "Yes. Fuck me. Yes. Like that. Fuck my pussy. Yes. Fuck me harder." Rick complied with her request and started ramming her harder. Their bodies made loud slaps each time he thrust into her. Beth called out again, "Harder. Yes. Fuck me harder. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh that feels so good. Yes fuck me like that. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Harder."

Rick was now fucking her as hard as he could. The slaps of their bodies together were loud and could be heard throughout the room. Beth continued looking at Joe as she got pounded from behind. Joe continued watching her. Beth was getting off on being fucked in front of her husband. Her tits were swaying back and forth under her. They jolted each time Rick crashed his cock into her.

Rick increased his tempo and was really pounding her. Slap, slap, slap, slap could be heard in rapid succession as he fucked away at her pussy. With each crash Beth started screaming, "Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh shit. Oh Shit. Fuck. Fuck yes. Don't stop. Fuck yes. Don't stop. Fuck I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna cum. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. I'M CUMMING. OH SHIT I'M CUMMING!" A few seconds later Rick grunted and pulled his cock from Beth's slippery cunt. His cockhead exploded, shooting a long stream of cum up Beth's back. He shot two more loads that landed on the small of her back and a final one that streamed across her ass cheek.

Rick collapsed on top of Beth and they both lay motionless on the floor for a couple minutes. Beth finally started to move and Rick rolled off of her. She got up and retrieved a towel from the bathroom. She stood there naked facing her husband as she handed the towel to Rick and asked, "Can you wipe me off please?" Rick complied and wiped her backside, then used the towel to clean himself.

Beth turned around and said to Rick, "That was amazing." She stepped toward him, took his hands and placed them around her and on her ass. Then she kissed him passionately for about two minutes straight while he squeezed and fondled her ass. When she broke the kiss she asked, "Do you want something to drink before you go?"

Rick said, "No thank you." He gathered up his close and Beth walked him to the door.

She said, "Goodnight. Sleep well." Then she gave him a small kiss and he left.

Beth returned to where Joe was sitting and climbed on top of him, straddling his lap. Without saying a word, she leaned down and they started kissing. She pulled his shirt off and continued passionately kissing him. Beth quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She stood up and said, "Take me to the bedroom." Joe removed his pants, stood up and led Beth to the bedroom. He laid on the bed and Beth pulled off his boxers.