Bethany and Ben's Pantyhose Sex

Story Info
Ben comes home. He and Bethany celebrate.
3.3k words
4.52
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 6:30 when Ben came home. The sun was setting, the sky crimson. Holding a bottle of wine, Ben exited his car. He strode up the walkway and unlocked the door to the house. Upon opening it, he was greeted by a cool blast of airconditioned air. A glow of light emanated from the kitchen alcove. The sharp, sweet scent of saffron met his nostrils. Ben heard the clanking of plates. Music was playing - "Sweetest Pie" by Megan Thee Stallion and Dua Lipa; Bethany was trying, and failing, to sing along in time to the lyrics.

"More bounce to the ounce, pick it up ... um pick it... no, put it down. Wanna put his buddy bruuu .... ah shit"

Ben grinned. He shut the door and, removing his shoes, announced himself to his wife. "Bethany love, I'm home."

"I'm in the kitchen babe" Bethany called back.

Ben walked over to the kitchen. A skillet of freshly made arroz con pollo lay on the stove, the steam still rising. Bethany was hunched over the dishwasher, restacking dishes to make more room. She wore a loose yellow crop top, and white pajama shorts over translucent pantyhose which gave off a pale white sheen in the fluorescent lighting. Her heels poked out of flat, fluffy, cream slippers. She had an apron tied around her waist and yellow latex gloves on her hands. Bethany straightened up and shut the dishwasher. "Babe, can you pause the music?" She inclined her head toward the phone on the counter. Bethany stripped off the kitchen gloves and tossed them next to the sink. She undid the apron strings and laid the apron over a chair, then turned on the sink tap to wash her hands.

"Sure love" Ben said, placing the wine on the counter before pausing Spotify. "Love you really didn't need to cook. The leftovers were fine."

Bethany was now drying her hands. "Oh, it's fine. We already had the chicken from last night, and the rest didn't take long to whip up. Besides," she walked over to Ben and punched him playfully on the shoulder "I'm sure we can think of ways for you to thank me." Her mouth curled up into a smirk.

Ben laughed. "Well in that case, maybe we should eat now. I have a feeling I'm going to need my strength for later tonight. You grab the wine and glasses; I'll get the food."

"Sounds good" Bethany said. She grabbed two glasses and a corkscrew out of a cupboard, then picked up the bottle of wine. "Oooh expensive" she smiled. She gazed at her husband as he dished out the food into two plates. Ben stood just shy of six feet, with wavy dark brown hair and a diamond-shaped face. He was on the skinnier side, but regular trips to the gym had left him with a lean, muscular physique. Today he wore a dark red polo shirt tapered to his sides, drawing attention to his trim midriff. The polo shirt was tucked into slim-fit khaki slacks which hugged, and highlighted Ben's toned ass. They'd met as seniors in college, taking the same elective class. They didn't speak much until their professor gave the class a group project, randomly putting them in the same group. The night before they were due to present, they found themselves in Ben's room, the project only half-completed, and the remaining group members MIA. They spent all night working on the project, getting it done five minutes before class began. After the presentation, Ben asked Bethany out. They'd been together since. Ben's easy-going, laid-back nature formed a great complement to Bethany's more perky, type-A personality.

Ben caught Bethany staring at him. "What?" he asked.

Bethany started. "Oh sorry" she replied. "Nothing, I just spaced out."

"Lies!" Ben teased. "You were checking out my hot ass, weren't you?"

Bethany rolled her eyes. "Ok. Fine. I was checking out your hot ass. I didn't realize it was a crime for me to ogle my husband."

Once Ben had topped the plates off, they moved to the couch. Bethany placed the wine glasses on the adjacent coffee table, then popped open the bottle of wine. She poured out two drinks. Ben passed her a plate of food, and they sat, angled toward each other. Bethany kicked the slippers off, and tucked her legs under herself, so that only her knees and feet in the pale white hose were visible. Now that they were close, and facing each other, Ben swept his eyes over his wife again. He felt his cock stir, and twitch at the sight. Bethany wasn't wearing a bra. As she moved her arms, the fabric of her top shifted back and forth, rubbing against the faint outline of her nipples. The white shorts rode up slightly, revealing a hint of bare skin where her pantyhose became crotchless. The top of the pantyhose peeked out of the shorts. With her legs tucked under her, the shorts pulled against her thighs, creating small creases where the edge of the pantyhose met her skin under the shorts. Ben glanced at Bethany's feet behind her, and noticed that she'd painted her toenails red.

The couple ate quickly, then sipped on their wine, discussing their respective days. Once they'd finished their first glass, Ben made himself more comfortable. As Bethany poured each of them a second drink, he pulled off his polo-shirt and khakis, folded them, and put them on the edge of the table. He stood before Bethany in his undershirt, boxer-briefs, and socks. He gave her a few exaggerated poses. "Like what you see?" he asked her.

"Mmmm. Sexy" Bethany replied.

Ben sat himself cross-legged on the sofa. He leaned toward his wife. "So, is there any dessert? I remember promising to eat your ...."

"Hold on there tiger! Let's give ourselves some time to digest the food first. Besides..." Bethany gulped down her second glass of her wine, "I'm two drinks in. You're not trying to take advantage of me, are you?" she asked, doing her best to look scandalized.

"What!?" Ben replied in mock outrage. "I am a perfect gentleman, with nothing but the purest of intentions!"

"Good" Bethany said. "Then as a perfect gentleman, you won't mind giving me a foot massage." She put her empty glass on the table, then, pivoting on her butt, she spun herself around to deposit both feet onto Ben's lap. She splayed her toes, stretching the white nylon taut. Ben's cock went rigid, the tip slightly exposed as it forced its way past the waistband of his underwear. Bethany gave him a smile of wicked satisfaction having achieved exactly the effect she intended. Ben began with her right foot. He clasped Bethany's instep with both hands, then pressed his left thumb into her sole above the heel and slid it up the nylon arch. Bethany took a deep breath, "Oh, that's good!" she sighed. Ben repeated the upward motion a few times, then repositioned his hands so he could sweep his right thumb across the arch from the inner to outer edge of her foot. The skin of Ben's thumb rasped against the nylon material of pantyhose. Bethany tilted her head back and closed her eyes. The rest of her body slackened and seemed to sink into the sofa. Her breasts rose and fell in a wave of deep, silent breaths. Ben balanced her heel on his knee. He worked his way up her calf with his left hand, while running his right thumb along the creases of her toes.

"Time to change feet" he said after a few minutes. Bethany moaned her assent. He moved his hands to her left foot, ready to begin anew. As Ben massaged, Bethany sneaked her now free right foot under his tank top. She placed the foot on his abdomen and began moving it up and down. The sensation of the nylon against his stomach made Ben shudder and clench. "Ha! That tickles!" he said. Bethany smiled at him; eyes still closed. She worked her foot along Ben's sternum, pulling his undershirt along with it. By this point more of Ben's dick had metronomed itself out of his shorts. It now lay flat, perpendicular to his pelvis and pointing up toward his navel. As she'd moved her foot up Ben's torso, Bethany had so far managed to avoid it. Ben was running his hand along her calf, when she pulled her leg from his grasp.

"Thank you, babe. That was incredible!" Bethany gushed, "but it's my turn now to give you a foot rub." Bethany sat up and scooted closer to Ben. She turned to face him, and brought her knees up in front of her, positioning her legs so that the soles of her feet touched. "Shorts off!" she commanded. Ben obeyed, removing his boxer briefs, and undershirt for good measure. Save for his socks, he was now completely naked. He kept his right foot on the floor, then slid his left down the inner edge of the couch, so that Bethany sat between his legs. Ben's freed cock pointed upwards, quivering in excitement. Bethany placed her feet on either side of his cock and began moving them up and down Ben's shaft. Ben's cock twitched, stimulated by the sensation of nylon, and the warmth of Bethany's soles.

A bead of precum bubbled up out of the tip of his dick. Waves of pleasure spread from his balls out to his pelvis and lower stomach. He placed his hands on Bethany's ankles and began thrusting his penis back and forth to match the rhythm of her feet. As his thrusting became more frantic, Bethany rotated her ankles upwards and grasped the base of Ben's glans between each of her big toes. She moved her big toes in circles along the glans. As she did this, she flexed the remaining toes of each foot back and forth so that her pantyhose stretched and rubbed against Ben's frenulum. Ben felt an intense tingle building up in his prostate. The tingle shot up his spine, and along his penis shaft. His balls began to tighten. He was a few strokes from cumming, when Bethany suddenly pulled her legs back, and under herself. She flipped over onto her knees, engulfed Ben's cock in her mouth, and began sucking.

The sudden change in texture, warmth, and pressure pushed Ben over the edge. He spasmed violently. His prostate tightened; his balls lurched upward. He erupted in orgasm. Hot jets of cum spewed from his dick, crashing and splattering against Bethany's tonsils. Ben's body jerked and rocked. He cried out, overwhelmed by ecstasy. The orgasm began subsiding after about thirty seconds. Ben came down from his blissful heights. He felt a dull ache in his balls. Bethany straddled him, planting a kiss on his lips. Ben wrapped his arms around her waist. As he kissed her back, he recognized the salty tase of his own semen in her mouth. They broke apart.

"Jesus Christ Bethany! One of these days you're going to make me cum so hard I'll get a hernia" Ben said.

"Something to aim for" Bethany replied. She was dabbing around her mouth with a dinner napkin. "Babe, why don't you go shower, then we can move onto dessert."

"Sure. Do we still keep the vitamin E supplements in the bathroom cabinet?" Ben asked

"Ha ha. You're funny." Bethany said, batting her eyelashes at him. "You go on up. I'll be waiting when you get out of the shower."

Ben removed his socks. He took up all his discarded clothes and headed upstairs, making his way through the couple's bedroom, straight for the shower. He threw his clothes into the bathroom hamper, then stepped into the shower, turning the heat all the way up. He spent about ten minutes in the shower, enjoying the feel of the hot water against his body. Once he was done, he stepped out of the shower and toweled himself off. He re-entered the bedroom, sans clothes, and noticed Bethany's crop top and shorts laying in a pile on the floor. Bethany herself lay on the bed, spread-eagled. Save for her crotchless white pantyhose, she was naked, her pussy lips already swollen and moist in anticipation of Ben's tongue and cock.

"Ready for dessert?" she cooed.

"I want to start with the icing first" Ben said.

He climbed onto the bed on his knees. Kneeling, he brought Bethany's legs together and lifted them so that her calves rested against his chest. He began nibbling and licking her toes through her hose. Bethany's skin flushed. A feeling of warmth spread from her feet, through the rest of her body. She began rubbing her pussy with one hand, and her tits with the other. Ben worked his way along Bethany's legs, kissing her calves. Ben took his time with his kisses, keeping Bethany almost in a state of suspense as she wondered where next she'd feel his lips on her body. Each kiss made her shiver and tingle with excitement. Ben made his way to Bethany's thighs. Bethany stopped rubbing her pussy, and ran her fingers through Ben's hair, gently raking his scalp with her fingernails as he inched closer to the bare skin where the pantyhose became crotchless. Bethany could now feel Ben's hot breath on her bare skin. She expected more kisses, but he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. Still holding her by the hips, he propped her butt up, so that her pussy stuck out from under it. Ben spread Bethany's pussy lips, fully exposing her clit. He placed the tip of his tongue in the crevice where the folds of Bethany's labia met, then flicked it over the edge, onto her clit.

Bethany gasped as a sudden shockwave of pleasure jolted through her body. She lurched her torso forward, splaying her hair against her face. She jerked her legs back, sliding her knees and thighs against the silk bed sheets. Ben continued. With every tongue flick a short, sharp burst of ecstasy swept across Bethany's body. Gradually, these deepened and intensified, growing into a cascading surge rather than series of shallow waves. A sensation of pure sexual bliss spread out from Bethany's clit, coursing through her, setting every nerve in her body ablaze with delight. The sensation made it all the way up to the top of Bethany's head, and all the way down to the tips of her curled, nylon-clad toes. It rebounded, each half meeting up at her clit, then spreading out again with even more intensity than before. Ben knew his wife was close to cumming. He removed one hand from her hip and began thrusting his index finger in and out of her pussy. Bethany came. The orgasm rocked every part of her body. Ben kept his head between her legs, lapping up her juices as they flowed out of her pussy. When Bethany's orgasm subsided, he scooted himself up to lie next to her. Bethany rolled herself on top of him, and they remained that way for a few minutes, Ben stroking her hair while she recovered her stamina.

"Ben. Wow" Bethany said, once she caught her breath. "That was ... I mean I always cum when you eat my pussy, but holy shit!"

"Just be glad you can't get a hernia" Ben chuckled.

"Always with the jokes huh?" Bethany laughed in response. She began kissing his lips and face, tasting her juices on him. Ben felt her leg brush against his erect cock. He'd been so focused on her, that he'd forgotten his own need for release. Bethany also felt his cock against her leg. She bit her lip. "Babe, I want to feel you inside me" she said. "I want ... I need to feel your cock in my cunt right now."

"I need that too love" Ben whispered.

Bethany pushed herself up. She straddled her husband, tucking her legs under her and resting her hands on his abdomen. Ben brought his knees up to her back, then put his hands on her waist and helped her to lower herself onto his cock. Their eyes locked. Bethany leaned in and began gyrating her hips in slow, steady circles. Ben ran his hands along Bethany's sides, up to her tits, stroking and caressing them as she rode him. "Mmmmm. I like that." Bethany said. "Scoot me up babe." Ben pulled his knees in closer to his body, pushing Bethany forward. She leaned in further, bringing her tits down to Ben's mouth. He took turns kissing and sucking on them, running his tongue across her areolas and nipples. They continued like this for a few minutes. Then Bethany asked, "Want to change positions babe?"

"Sure love" Ben replied.

"You pick" Bethany said, lifting herself off her husband.

Ben sat up and positioned his back against the bed's headboard. He stuck his legs out in front of him, forming a makeshift chair with his body. Bethany crawled over to him on her hands and knees. She spun around into a kneeling position, facing away from Ben and slid herself onto his cock. Ben wrapped his arms around her stomach. Bethany began bouncing her hips in an undulating motion, using her legs as springs. She moved more vigorously than before. Ben pulled her into him, kissing her shoulders. Bethany's movements became more frantic. Ben's lips moved from her shoulders to the nape of her neck, planting kisses, nuzzling the underside of her jaw with his nose. His lips found her earlobes and nibbled on them gently. They were both close now. Ben buried his face in his wife's hair and drew his breath in, taking in the faint scent of rose water mingled with sweat.

"Ben! Turn me around!" Bethany demanded.

Ben helped his wife turn so that they were face to face. Bethany forced her legs behind him, wrapping him tight in their nylon grip. She grinded into him, raking the nylon across his lower back, feeling the skin of their naked torsos rub against each other. They came together. Ben shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into his wife's cunt. Bethany's body clenched and rocked back. Her vagina contracted and her legs squeezed, trying to draw her husband deeper inside herself. They remained, locked in embrace, even after their orgasms subsided. Ben's dick went flaccid and plopped out of Bethany's cunt. His sum dribbled out of her. Slowly, their mutual state of bliss subsided, and they once again became aware of their surroundings.

Ben spoke first. "I guess we'll have to change the sheets before we sleep. Funny, these don't look the same as this morning's"

Bethany blushed. "Umm yeah. I had to change them earlier today. Maybe we should do laundry tomorrow?"

The couple went to the bathroom to clean themselves up. Ben finished first. He left Bethany to it, re-entered the bedroom, and changed their sheets. Once that was done, he lay on the bed, drowsy and still naked, waiting for his wife to join him. Bethany emerged from the bathroom. She's thrown on a long pink cotton sleepshirt. She glanced over at her husband, pulled at the suspender snap of her white hose with her thumb, and let it snap back against her thigh.

"I think I'll sleep in these tonight" she said. "I'm sure I'll be having more fun in them in the morning.

"No arguments here love" Ben replied.

Bethany joined her husband in bed. She laid her head on his chest and draped her legs over his. Her bare pussy rubbed against his naked skin. She closed her eyes and began zoning out, briefly returning to awareness at the sound of her husband's voice.

"Bethany love?"

Yeah babe?

"I love you."

"I know. I love you too baby."

And with that, she drifted off to sleep in her husband's arms.